Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Just can’t imagine it mate. You really are a brave man for coming out with this. I’ve fought for this country on the frontline and lost friends and watched men and families suffer.
But I can’t imagine being through what you’ve been through.
I fought the demons in my head and beat them. I really hope you have. And to talk about it it sounds like you have. You touched a lot of people with your post. Your a very brave man and I hope you have happiness in your life.

Great post Zander.

No, Barry Bennell unfortunately.

Ah, very sorry to hear that. At least you are willing to discuss the matter, would hope all of the victims up here in Scotland report every single detail to the police and the Scottish FA. They need as much evidence as they can get to mount a massive case against Celtic. Victims need justice, but the silence is deafening.

Just can’t imagine it mate. You really are a brave man for coming out with this. I’ve fought for this country on the frontline and lost friends and watched men and families suffer.
I fought the demons in my head and beat them. I really hope you have. And to talk about it it sounds like you have. You touched a lot of people with your post. Your a very brave man and I hope you have happiness in your life.

I'm fine thanks Z73. What I went through is nothing to what you have seen and experienced. I'm pleased to hear that you have conquered your demons. Mine don't haunt me. I'm sure #55 will add huge happiness to both our lives, hopefully this season.

Well said mate,great post.

Ah, very sorry to hear that. At least you are willing to discuss the matter, would hope all of the victims up here in Scotland report every single detail to the police and the Scottish FA. They need as much evidence as they can get to mount a massive case against Celtic. Victims need justice, but the silence is deafening.

Thanks NN. That was my main driver for going public, to encourage as many victims as possible to come forward. Andy Woodward had just gone public and I thought it might encourage others to do so and to continue the positive momentum.

I'm fine thanks Z73. What I went through is nothing to what you have seen and experienced. I'm pleased to hear that you have conquered your demons. Mine don't haunt me. I'm sure #55 will add huge happiness to both our lives, hopefully this season.
I’m 47. Never done social media in my life. My dad,wife and children told me to go on FF but I just wanted to keep me to me as the things I’ve seen did mess with my head. I’ve got friends on here now( you know who I’m talking about pals). There are some brilliant people on here who have also experienced what I’ve been through and it’s nice to swap stories and talk.
I’m really glad I done it. We’re not a football support. We’re the biggest and best institution in the world and thank god I’m part of it.

Thanks NN. That was my main driver for going public, to encourage as many victims as possible to come forward. Andy Woodward had just gone public and I thought it might encourage others to do so and to continue the positive momentum.

Has to be the way forward, the more people who speak out, the better for the outcome of the case.

Far too many people got away with things for far too long.

I’m 47. Never done social media in my life. My dad,wife and children told me to go on FF but I just wanted to keep me to me as the things I’ve seen did mess with my head. I’ve got friends on here now( you know who I’m talking about pals). There are some brilliant people on here who have also experienced what I’ve been through and it’s nice to swap stories and talk.
I’m really glad I done it. We’re not a football support. We’re the biggest and best institution in the world and thank god I’m part of it.

We’re a big family brother ;)

I hope your right. And then the domino effect will happen. Once one goes the rest will follow.

I think it’s that or some undercover payments in some way. Either to a victim or payments to Torbett. But we know of both of them to a degree and it’s not like the press have fallen over themselves to put this out there. So I’m going with a sponsorship withdrawal that they’ll try to spin in some way to detract from the real reason. So sponsor will quietly drop out the picture, a paper breaks this on Sunday, and they come out next week saying it was a mutual thing or that the contract was coming to an end anyway, nothing to see here.

I think it’s that or some undercover payments in some way. Either to a victim or payments to Torbett. But we know of both of them to a degree and it’s not like the press have fallen over themselves to put this out there. So I’m going with a sponsorship withdrawal that they’ll try to spin in some way to detract from the real reason. So sponsor will quietly drop out the picture, a paper breaks this on Sunday, and they come out next week saying it was a mutual thing or that the contract was coming to an end anyway, nothing to see here.
No

Probably been said, but this is serious stuff!! I mean it's not whether Neil Lennon got hit on the chest or not by a coin, or Scott Brown tripped up Alfie off the ball. Young lives have been ruined and better ,more famous people than CFC have been heavily punished for this stuff. If the SFA or Scottish Law system let this go, then it's games a bogey I'm afraid.

Probably been said, but this is serious stuff!! I mean it's not whether Neil Lennon got hit on the chest or not by a coin, or Scott Brown tripped up Alfie off the ball. Young lives have been ruined and better ,more famous people than CFC have been heavily punished for this stuff. If the SFA or Scottish Law system let this go, then it's games a bogey I'm afraid.
SFA let it go years ago. That’s why they will be investigated also. Or should be. Scottish law? If you mean police Scotland then they should also be investigated. The only police force that in this day and age that can lose evidence? Aye right. Independent inquiry is the only thing that will fix this imo.

I don't mind talking about it Z73, but I was a little bit more fortunate than others. When I had the misfortune to meet him it was very early in his offending. I was 13 and he tried to touch me up twice. I reacted quite aggressively and he stopped. He kept in touch by writing me letters and I suppose continued trying to groom me while also keeping me from reporting him but luckily I never met him again.
Stuff seems to happen to boys at that age. I had almost the exact same situation with a female teacher when I was 13. Since she was female we were pretty equal matched so I was able to protect myself. I never did report it though.

That’s would be superb , I think he will eventually lose his job over this and hopefully he takes everyone with him
I personally hope that it goes a lot further than Lawell. I’m hoping Desmond has to answer questions also. Kelly with his sudden cannae remember shite during the week has gave a lot away what that filth do actually know. The 2 year internal probe as they call it has also opened them up imo. Now of course in some way their natural reaction will be to try and come up with something against us. Bring it on. It’s just unfortunate that an inquiry can’t go as far back as 1888 when that cult landed on our soil.
All around the world they have been found out for what that cult stand for and the poison they spread in every children’s institution. Every city that Irish republicanism has landed on they have poisoned. You only have to look at some of the major cities in America to see that. They bring poverty and play the victim every time they are found out. They have a so called support that stand outside the piggery and collect money for the so called Irish republican cause. The cause that have bombed our cities and killed British soldiers but they still choose to live here and pay taxes to our government. A poison that I hope one day is eradicated.
And then we get sympathisers. Like corbyn and co. Who let’s not forget wanted to give ex IRA combatants (scum in the real world) recognition. And now we’ve got an ex member of my regiment being pulled in front of courts for what they call Bloody Sunday. Boys that were being shot at on a daily basis including a lot of us who served after that.
They may call themselves a football club. I could live with that if they abided by the law of our land when it came to admitting what their club was involved in. They should have held their hands up. But they didn’t and have tried to deflect it ever since with the separate entity falsehood.
The victims. Bloody hell. Celtic supporting young boys that must have been proud to put that jersey on and then go through what they did? I can’t imagine what they and their families feel now towards that club.
Justice is priority in this for them and I Hope British justice is served on that corrupt club.

If there is evidence of a cover up or proof of an NDA then this will f.uck Nonce FC

Nonce FC are a horrible club and their fans are scumbags for failing to demand justice, an apology and compo for the abuse

The more I hear about alleged widespread abuse the more I suspect a widespread cover-up, and these usually go up to the very top.

This has the makings of a scandal of national proportions.

The young men who had their childhoods and innocence robbed of them, and their self esteem destroyed, cannot be fully compensated financially. It's not like getting the money to buy a new vehicle after a car crash, or money to cover lost wages whilst off sick.

The things these men lost cannot be replaced and are priceless, They need to see justice. Proper justice and not token sentences.

Anyone, or any entity, found guilty should suffer punitive penalties and be forced out of existence.

I personally hope that it goes a lot further than Lawell. I’m hoping Desmond has to answer questions also. Kelly with his sudden cannae remember shite during the week has gave a lot away what that filth do actually know. The 2 year internal probe as they call it has also opened them up imo. Now of course in some way their natural reaction will be to try and come up with something against us. Bring it on. It’s just unfortunate that an inquiry can’t go as far back as 1888 when that cult landed on our soil.
All around the world they have been found out for what that cult stand for and the poison they spread in every children’s institution. Every city that Irish republicanism has landed on they have poisoned. You only have to look at some of the major cities in America to see that. They bring poverty and play the victim every time they are found out. They have a so called support that stand outside the piggery and collect money for the so called Irish republican cause. The cause that have bombed our cities and killed British soldiers but they still choose to live here and pay taxes to our government. A poison that I hope one day is eradicated.
And then we get sympathisers. Like corbyn and co. Who let’s not forget wanted to give ex IRA combatants (scum in the real world) recognition. And now we’ve got an ex member of my regiment being pulled in front of courts for what they call Bloody Sunday. Boys that were being shot at on a daily basis including a lot of us who served after that.
They may call themselves a football club. I could live with that if they abided by the law of our land when it came to admitting what their club was involved in. They should have held their hands up. But they didn’t and have tried to deflect it ever since with the separate entity falsehood.
The victims. Bloody hell. Celtic supporting young boys that must have been proud to put that jersey on and then go through what they did? I can’t imagine what they and their families feel now towards that club.
Justice is priority in this for them and I Hope British justice is served on that corrupt club.

This is the truth mate. Spot on Zander ;)

Thank fck I now live in England where child abuse and clubs are brought before the courts along with the perpetrators and get justified sentences. A nationalist government in Scotland has brought nothing but corruption to gain votes and nothing else.
A nationalist party that only cares about themselves to me is going to lead to a republic of Scotland. Sinn Fein must be jealous of what’s going on in Scotland. I couldn’t have a vote on Scottish independence as I didn’t live there even though I fought for my Britain and Scotland. But yet people from Eastern Europe had a vote on the outcome who had lived there for 2 years.
I’m no racist and I despise the far right. But to be told when I applied to vote on Scottish independence and be refused as I live in England upset a lot of us who have Served? We get people like Sean Connery and others who were used to promote the snp. Ffs even billboards with Mel Gibson and the pathetic braveheart movie was even used by the snp. Some might say they agree with me not having the opportunity to vote as I’m in England. But to walk through my city of Glasgow recently and see the problem of Romanian gypsys begging who can have an influence on the way Scotland is run imo is wrong. The snp want independence obviously and today Boris Johnstone got 114 votes to become the prime minister. His view is that if you don’t want to be part of the union is ok then. %^*& off. And that’s the view of a lot of English people also. I’ve never had a problem since I came out the army living in England. Until the snp came along. People saying why don’t you fck off back home if you don’t like it. Especially from the young generation coming along who just see the Scottish nowadays as anti English. Sturgeon is a poison. Salmond ? Well enough said. The whole Scottish government needs an inquiry against them along with cfc,sfa and police Scotland on the child abuse issue. I expect people to disagree with what I’m saying obviously but I’m only speaking from personal experience since the snp came in and living in England.
Here fúćking here

Excellent post mate. The thing I worry about genuinely, and without wanting to bring religion or sectarianism into this matter, is that some of these fekkers genuinely believe that two hail Mary's and a fiver in the collection box absolves them of their sins and this actually allows then to repeat the whole process over and over again.

Whether that's killing a soldier or raping a child the confession squares it up. Even being involved in a cover up would be fine after a prayer and a few quid. Because the Roman Catholic Bible tells them so.

Think about it; it's actually dangerous and evil. Yet if we say it in public we are the bigots.

Excellent post.

Honestly they are in Total Denial Mode. I came off twitter due to the b@stards cause I'll say something I'll end up being nicked for.

Couldn't blow torch a red neck onto them.

Currently in Tenerife. Hopefully by the time I'm home early hours Sunday morning I'll be reading the Dam has well and truly burst wide open.

Karma is a b@stard.

Justice is an even bigger b@stard.

Excellent post mate. The thing I worry about genuinely, and without wanting to bring religion or sectarianism into this matter, is that some of these fekkers genuinely believe that two hail Mary's and a fiver in the collection box absolves them of their sins and this actually allows then to repeat the whole process over and over again.

Whether that's killing a soldier or raping a child the confession squares it up. Even being involved in a cover up would be fine after a prayer and a few quid. Because the Roman Catholic Bible tells them so.

Think about it; it's actually dangerous and evil. Yet if we say it in public we are the bigots.

They've been at it for 2000 plus years.

A disgusting cult that needs wiped off the face of this planet.

And that’s basically it my friend.

Honestly they are in Total Denial Mode. I came off twitter due to the b@stards cause I'll say something I'll end up being nicked for.

Couldn't blow torch a red neck onto them.

Currently in Tenerife. Hopefully by the time I'm home early hours Sunday morning I'll be reading the Dam has well and truly burst wide open.

Karma is a b@stard.

Justice is an even bigger b@stard.
I couldn’t go on twitter mate. I’d be hunted down by they bastards. Not that I’m bothered about that. All the info I need is on here ;)

The silence from the SFA & Scottish Government regarding this sickening affair is down right sinister.

Rangers fans parodied the phrase “You’ve know idea how high this goes” previously regarding supposed Timmy establishment protocol paranoia. However the protection they seem to be afforded over this child abuse scandal would indicate that it is indeed us & the rest of Scotland that have no idea how high it goes!

I've said on a few occasions that some of photos that are online, and I've posted a few way earlier in this thread give a small glimpse into how high this could go with regards the people that are seen mixing in similar circles.

Jimmy Saville at the height of his fame was 1 of the biggest & most powerful "stars" in this country. He would have had access to almost anything & anyone. The leader of the Roman cult in this country would have been in a similar position.

How many politicians, people in high ranking positions, people considered the "great & the good" did these people actually have access to & mix with?

I genuinely don't think we'll ever know the full truth.

These b@stards are like the Roman Church they follow.

Disgusting, sleekit b@stards who will do anything to protect their names.

It's like the Jaws scene "We're gonna need a bigger boat." But replace boat with RUG.

Tick tock ya shameful c*nts.

Love it GW. A bigger rug :D

I’d just love to see justice being done for the victims & the cynicism that this club uses every day in its existence is finally exposed. That’s what I’d love to see.

The things these men lost cannot be replaced and are priceless, They need to see justice. Proper justice and not token sentences.

It is true you can not put a price tag on what they suffered. However, what they suffered very much so has economic consequences to them and their family. A good chunk of them will have suffered professional consequences from the depression, anxiety, and other things as a result of this. Not a small percent of sexual abuse victims will struggle to hold down a job because of the abuse they suffered. This liability is very much so Celtic's to pay.

It's pain mate.

They're in so much pain right now they don't know if they want a shite or a haircut.

There's not one of them out there that wouldn't give up their treble treble and quest for 10iar just to make this go away. It's killing them. It's eating them alive.

Their beloved club's reputation lies in ruins. Their name will be forever linked with child abuse and paedophilia.

Back