Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Great news! I always thought it was odd that there had been no official notification to the LSE and also found it weird that the Celtic share price has been very slow to update recently.
I sent an email off and posted the link on here so not sure who else sent one but great to see they could be in hot water because of it!!
I’ve never had a reply so presumed it had fallen on deaf ears
Thanks mate apologies I couldn't remember your name of who put it on I don't no of anybody getting replies but they must have got a few well done they must be due some kind of punishment of not declaring it from Peter steering a tight ship looks like it's got a few leeks

I've contacted MP's, MSP's, the Peasants sponsors, BBC, Channel 4, ITN News, the SFA / SPFL with numerous links to the ever growing convictions for a paedo ring and subsequent cover-up at Piggery FC. Only a minor contribution, I know, but without lecturing, if this mob are going to finally face up to their horrific crimes, we all need to see it happens. Justice for the victims is paramount.

We must do this for the victims, and no one else, we must take care at all times when we post on here, that lot are just waiting for us to screw this up, and they will come down like a ton of bricks, on us and declare we are just point scoring, this is my fear that to many of us are after them, and in our haste, we trip our self up and fall foul of their scum apologists.

We must do this for the victims, and no one else, we must take care at all times when we post on here, that lot are just waiting for us to screw this up, and they will come down like a ton of bricks, on us and declare we are just point scoring, this is my fear that to many of us are after them, and in our haste, we trip our self up and fall foul of their scum apologists.

At the end of the day it is up to the lawyers to chase Celtic down on behalf of the victims. And that is what they are doing.
At some point down the line however, we must go after Celtic as a football club and demand the severest sanctions imposed on them. We must never let this go until they have been dealt with by ALL the authorities.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it is up to the lawyers to chase Celtic down on behalf of the victims. And that is what they are doing.
At some point down the line however, we must go after Celtic as a football club and demand the severest sanctions imposed on them. We must never let this go until the hey have been dealt with by ALL the authorities.

Exactly after all that’s exactly how they felt when Shyte screwed us. There was none of this ‘point scoring’ patter when they were going on about hospitals and nurses etc.

Not really a Stock Exchange person but is there anyway of finding out if Celtic or Peter Liewell have reported an inhouse investigation would it show up somewhere and how much do people think it would affect the price. I'm not worrying about it really cause if the Sun were ready to take it on I take it they looked into first. Canny believe that mad Peter is making so many mistakes from Separate Entity to get out of The Boys Club then hundreds of links proving him wrong to saying a 2 year inhouse investigation to bide them some time that now looks to be getting them in trouble with the Stock Exchange.

They are going to hang themselves,they will only declare what's already in the public domain.They don't no the extent of what's sitting on the lawyers desk.so for everthing the lawyer gives to the press after they unveil there findings,frankly is going to look amateur and have massive holes all over it.

Aye nailed being an absolutely unsympathetic crass guy.

Care to explain?

I took it to mean that action in the US was decisive and swift for 1 perp

While the authorities in Scotland are hoping this will blow by even after uncovering a ring

Not so sure what’s crass about that?

If I misunderstood the meaning I’ll hold my hands up....

Just had a thought about whether asking someone to sign a non disclosure agreement to prevent the reporting of a crime could be considered perverting the course of justice. A Google search produced the following :-
https://www.legalcheek.com/2019/03/...es-could-be-perverting-the-course-of-justice/

Non-disclosure clauses that deliberately attempt to “improperly stifle the revealing of misconduct” or “inhibit or shape the way someone engages” with the criminal process, even indirectly, are “probably criminal, and probably in breach of professional rules of professional misconduct”, argues Richard Moorhead, professor of law and ethics at University College, London.

Speaking during a session of the Women and Equalities Committee (WEC) today, Moorhead’s evidence formed part of the committee’s inquiry into the use of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) in discrimination cases.

Moorhead, who was one of a number of witnesses, also criticised lawyers’ tendency to prioritise their client’s interests over the public interest in the administration of justice and the protection of the rule of law. He said that the balance between those obligations was “a little bit out of kilter” among lawyers in practice.

Moorhead took the opportunity too to admonish the Law Society for its “rather weak” guidance on the use of NDAs labelling Chancery Lane “cheerleaders of a certain view” which was, he argued, “to their longer term detriment”.
The session comes in the same week that the Business Minister, Kelly Tolhurst, announced new measures to “put an end to the unethical use” of NDAs. They include clarifying that, legally-speaking, NDAs cannot prevent someone from speaking to the police to report a crime and ensuring that an individual is specifically told about their rights in relation to confidentiality before signing. The aim, according to a statement is that “a person is in full possession of all the relevant facts; this will help to prevent employees from being duped into signing gagging clauses which they were unaware of.”

Tolhurst said: “Many businesses use non-disclosure agreements and other confidentiality agreements for legitimate business reasons, such as to protect confidential information. What is completely unacceptable is the misuse of these agreements to silence victims, and there is increasing evidence that this is becoming more widespread. Our new proposals will help to tackle this problem by making it clear in law that victims cannot be prevented from speaking to the police or reporting a crime and clarifying their rights.”

I wonder if the victims who historically signed these agreements know that they can, in fact speak to the Police? For instance, did the young lad who was abused in America sign an NDA as well as a full-time contract when he touched back down in Scotland? If so, I wonder if he would be keen to speak to the American authorities. That would be interesting.

Care to explain?

I took it to mean that action in the US was decisive and swift for 1 perp

While the authorities in Scotland are hoping this will blow by even after uncovering a ring

Not so sure what’s crass about that?

If I misunderstood the meaning I’ll hold my hands up....
He wanted to hold a banner up at Ibrox saying penn state 1 - celtic fc 6.

I’m struggling to see what it’s got to do with us, why it should be on a banner and why anyone would want to take it to Ibrox.

It’s point scoring in both literal terms and metaphorically. It is not our fight, it is not our place and this isn’t about us. First and foremost it’s about Justice and THEN Celtic being held accountable. The minute we make it about Rangers Celtic then any credibility is lost on our part.

Aside from that, I have no idea how you can think a banner like that is not crass, nor unsympathetic.

If Lieswells lies re the secret 2 year internal investigation come back and bite them I will PMSL

He thought he’d try and take some moral high ground and spout bullshit in his pathetic statement on a Saturday hours before the CL final and using SSB twitter feed to break the exclusive

I hope his lies get them a fine or worse from LSE as lying to shareholders and pretending about an investigation

The omission of a contingent liability in their last 2 years accounts may just be a real own goal for Paedo Proctector FC

I think the last point will be the biggest potentially Div1872. To fail to record material liabilities through your accounts, even if it’s just an estimate based upon the information you have at that time, seems to me to be worth a review by LSE, who they are registered with.
As it would probably be millions that they would provide in this situation, which is material if your annual profits are 10m or so, this could be subject to a possible fine.

They have potentially misled potential & current investors by those people not knowing this I would guess.

And of course your other point where they’ve initiated an investigation but not publicised it ? For proper investment decisions to be made all relevant information to a business should be public. They haven’t done this either.

A quick check of companies house (where companies have to lodge report and docs) should show if any share dealing went in during this internal investigation.

Wonder if anyone that new about the investigation ditched any shares

This could be relevant CS, but even if no shares changed hands my concern is that by not recording contingent liabilities they have misled LSE investors & potential investors.

So in simple terms, people may have parted with their cash to buy their shares not knowing their true financial position. Ie they might have big payments coming.

Plus in light of jf’s last message, it shows the importance of us sending these emails.

Nobody else is going to do it.

Exactly this. Don't hang around waiting for someone else to do something, do it yourself and as sure as anything others will follow you. I am constantly on twitter making sure that this is out there. Any newspaper tweet and I'm on it letting them know, keeping everything in the limelight. This isn't going to go away on my watch.

A quick check of companies house (where companies have to lodge report and docs) should show if any share dealing went in during this internal investigation.

Wonder if anyone that new about the investigation ditched any shares
Shares bought and sold by directors are listed here https://markets.ft.com/data/equities/tearsheet/directors?s=CCP:LSE

I don’t see any listed after 2014. Not my field of expertise but maybe some financial savvy members will have a better understanding than myself?

This LSE thing is intriguing. I'm no expert, however In the USA and I'm sure UK , they take Inside Trading very seriously. If anyone shunted any Septic FC shares about the time this "Internal Inquiry" was started, then they would be in in serious sh!t.

anyone noticed any spikes in shares being dumped around certain dates?

something similar happened to Intel around the time it was shown their processors had a flaw that needed to be patched

CEO/CFO dumped a load of stock before it was announced publicly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/a...sold-shares-chip-security-flaw-disclosed.html

This looks like it’s going to drag out for a while yet, everyday there seems to be more horrendous stories being linked to that place.

But to be honest I will be so relieved when this is all over and the victims get there rightful justice.

Each and everyone of you who kept emailing, highlighting and posting updates on here deserve real praise, if it hadn’t been for FF I truly believe they would still be getting away with their depraved crimes!

I’m struggling to see what it’s got to do with us, why it should be on a banner and why anyone would want to take it to Ibrox.

It’s point scoring in both literal terms and metaphorically. It is not our fight, it is not our place and this isn’t about us. First and foremost it’s about Justice and THEN Celtic being held accountable. The minute we make it about Rangers Celtic then any credibility is lost on our part.

Aside from that, I have no idea how you can think a banner like that is not crass, nor unsympathetic.

Fair enough mate I can respect your point of view....I personally think the victims and their families might appreciate a helping hand to expose the apathy/corruption going on....

Their banners and effigies have been considered fair game for years..

Fair enough mate I can respect your point of view....I personally think the victims and their families might appreciate a helping hand to expose the apathy/corruption going on....

Their banners and effigies have been considered fair game for years..
Fair game maybe, when it’s related to anything other than children being abused.

Counting the number of pedo’s at the club like some kind if football score and holding it aloft is not what I think the victims will appreciate. Not at all.

but again, everyones entitled to an opinion.

Great post mate.

Good to see a bit of sanity on here for once.

Not really a Stock Exchange person but is there anyway of finding out if Celtic or Peter Liewell have reported an inhouse investigation would it show up somewhere and how much do people think it would affect the price. I'm not worrying about it really cause if the Sun were ready to take it on I take it they looked into first. Canny believe that mad Peter is making so many mistakes from Separate Entity to get out of The Boys Club then hundreds of links proving him wrong to saying a 2 year inhouse investigation to bide them some time that now looks to be getting them in trouble with the Stock Exchange.

JF1960 I’d like your thoughts & possibly more your help mate ?

Quite a few of us would be willing to crowdfund big roadside banners. I’d suggest they be tasteful rather than being seen as point scoring by Rangers fans. In fact the funding would potentially be from just people who support justice for the families, not from the Rangers family.

I don’t know what they would say but I’ve already seen a few good suggestions. That could be discussed at the next stage if it’s deemed desirable by the victims & their families.

Anyway, do you think, or would the families think, that this would help them in terms of publicity ?

This could be relevant CS, but even if no shares changed hands my concern is that by not recording contingent liabilities they have misled LSE investors & potential investors.

So in simple terms, people may have parted with their cash to buy their shares not knowing their true financial position. Ie they might have big payments coming.
I know a guy who has his signed lions rhag & his share cert framed and hanging “proudly” in his home.
Stopped talking to him a few years ago when he went very sevco.
Might have to he back in touch again sometime?

Absolutely. Much of it was down to police incompetence and lazy assumptions. I've no doubt Beattie was the man who killed him.
Even though he was dismissed as a suspect? He was a ready made ratbag and prime for the fit up, why would they dismiss him as a suspect to then pin it on him? Doesn't make sense.

JF1960 I’d like your thoughts & possibly more your help mate ?

Quite a few of us would be willing to crowdfund big roadside banners. I’d suggest they be tasteful rather than being seen as point scoring by Rangers fans. In fact the funding would potentially be from just people who support justice for the families, not from the Rangers family.

I don’t know what they would say but I’ve already seen a few good suggestions. That could be discussed at the next stage if it’s deemed desirable by the victims & their families.

Anyway, do you think, or would the families think, that this would help them in terms of publicity ?
I will certainly ask but i think you would have to have everything in place first the obvious problem would be would it be allowed or is it an undercover operation whats on Banners etc, They are always looking for help getting the word out cause nobody that they need to listen is f#cking listening I would contribute too I do think you would face a lot of problems if they were proper billboard banners. And if they were tied to railings etc the tramps would have them down within minutes I fancy more super sticky large stickers that can be put up everywhere and are murder to get off quickly in the name of Sporting Integrity of course

anyone noticed any spikes in shares being dumped around certain dates?

something similar happened to Intel around the time it was shown their processors had a flaw that needed to be patched

CEO/CFO dumped a load of stock before it was announced publicly

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/a...sold-shares-chip-security-flaw-disclosed.html
Great point.

How can we check this out?

That kind of evidence would be incredible. Imagine the fat Japanese sold a chunk of his shares before implementation of a secret investigation?

Fair game maybe, when it’s related to anything other than children being abused.

Counting the number of pedo’s at the club like some kind if football score and holding it aloft is not what I think the victims will appreciate. Not at all.

but again, everyones entitled to an opinion.

We can bump our gums about a banner all we like ......but the reality is.....its highly unlikely to happen whether it’s a good idea or not.....

How about an image we can circulate on social media of Nippy with a tape over her mouth.... hunsa with tape over his eyes in his CFC tracksuit..... lawell with his fingers in his ears ....

Underneath the words:

Celtc Peadophile ring enablers and protectors 1960 - 2019.

Great idea, GG.

I think it would be more effective without the caption. A picture speaks a thousand words - unlike those IN the picture.

Not so sure about the banners idea, though. The first thought anyone would have - especially if it was obvious that the banners were being held by Rangers supporters - is 'point-scoring'. It seems to me that anything that distracts from the message about justice for the victims would have the opposite effect.

How about an image we can circulate on social media of Nippy with a tape over her mouth.... hunsa with tape over his eyes in his CFC tracksuit..... lawell with his fingers in his ears ....

Underneath the words:

A more topical quote to go with that banner would be:

“What is the cost of lies?”

Underneath the words:

_1195266_hemphill300.jpg

"Too far"

You offer sound advice mate.

I think it would be wise to have another thread on the potential financial irregularities so as to keep the two issues separate. The LSE aspect does merit discussion on its own. If they have artificially maintained their share price by not divulging their secret investigation then they will have benefited financially and gained sporting advantage from that. Whether or not sporting integrity demands they be punished by the footballing authorities is best discussed elsewhere. We should keep this thread focussed on their contempt for the many victims that have suffered abuse under their watch.

Septic FC should have declared this investigation in their annual accounts as well.

I’m sure something as significant, and an investigation advised by lawyers/insurers should have been declared in their annual statements.

unless its all a sham spin and lies to take the heat off of them , same in regards their agreement with Motherwell and consequence knockback by the player himself very amateur ............

in the last 6-8 years you could say they have definitely had a good PR in every thing they do but all of a sudden they are now amateurs ?? i dont believe it myself

Last edited:
The primary focus of any banners we have should be the victims. “justice for celtic abuse victims” or something like that.
Something along that line would surely have an impact if displayed in the right place.
Edinburgh’s tourist peak is approaching and due to its proximity to Holyrood Palace, the Toytown building attracts a constant flow of visitors. I’d be more than happy if we had a team of volunteers to take turns standing outside Toytown with the banner and drawing attention to the plight of the victim’s families. Say a couple of volunteers on duty at a time would need 30 of us to keep each person to a four hour stint once a week.
I appreciate not everyone’s retired or can give up that time but if there are other bods out there (bears or not, doesn’t matter), I’ll be happy to coordinate something as long as we have the go ahead from the prominent families concerned.
Surely Sturgeon and Useless wouldn’t like their pictures on a banner outside their HQ and next to the child sex offenders they’re so desperate to cover up for.

Back