Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not much to add at the moment, but if you haven't commented on this tweet already, give them hell!

Already pissed me off tonight by trying to downplay Rangers 4-0 thrashing of Marseille with fans singing The Billy Boys at TRNSMT :rolleyes:

I really don’t know how you lads do Twitter. I can’t even look at what they cnts have to say. Not knocking any of you, please don’t get me wrong. Personally I wouldn’t even entertain them. Fckn filthy bastards every last one of them. Turn your back on them. Not even worth getting into conversation with them.
I clicked on that link and couldn’t even read it.
Maybe it’s because I’m an old bear. My opinion is don’t talk to the bastards on social media at all.

I recently had a confrontation with a mentally challenged on Facebook, lad I played 5s with years back. He said something trivial to bam me up, and when countered how disgusting his club were handling evidence of a peado ring he freaked out and called me a bigot, he also sent me a DM saying that his kid was on Facebook too and didnt want him to see us say such things.
I kinda agreed but young bears in the recent history were being told their heroes were cheats and vilified , the onus is on them to explain that despicable sh1t to their kids

Could anyone direct me towards any verbatim dates/detail of J.McCafferty's sexual
attacks in Parkhead Stadium ? Need to search a Crown site, so need accurate date(s)
to cross reference possible evidence, that has to be A1 for Crown to reply.

George G, I notice that QC that I mentioned is in an article with same strong feelings
towards child abuse to an enquiry; see article @ Page 185/ 9923.:);)

Crown Office to be investigated by child abuse inquiry over alleged failures

https://www.scottishlegal.com/artic...-by-child-abuse-inquiry-over-alleged-failures

Why are victims failed? It's because the abusers are protected by people who say or do nothing to stop it.:mad:
I think the 1991 reference may be in relation to a claim at the time that high profile legal figures were exploiting rent boys. There was a bit of a stooshie about it but it was quickly suppressed and as per usual nothing ever got done about it.

IIRC it may have been a Sunday Mail investigation carried out when the Sunday Mail actually employed investigative journalists and exposed public interest stories. Oh how times have changed.

Could anyone direct me towards any verbatim dates/detail of J.McCafferty's sexual
attacks in Parkhead Stadium ? Need to search a Crown site, so need accurate date(s)
to cross reference possible evidence, that has to be A1 for Crown to reply.

George G, I notice that QC that I mentioned is in an article with same strong feelings
towards child abuse to an enquiry; see article @ Page 185/ 9923.:);)

Did anyone get back to you with the dates WB?

Served over there pal under the United Nations. Awful what they people went through
It blew me away when war started. Just a bunch of guys calling other guys wankers was what it seemed to me. All of a sudden killing each other. Mental.
I live in New Zealand where its so calm but i can feel the anger an resentment from here to whats going on in Scotland. I worry about when we win the league cup, hopefully against them, and the scum hoards start their pish. I feel the backlash will be severe.

now looking for email addresses for our main enemies within the media...if anyone can supply me with addresses for the following people;
gordon waddell
roger hannah
mark guidi
hugh keevins
graham speirs
davie provan
frank mac avennie

and any others you can think of,that i have missed...cheers

How accessible is the press gantry in the main stand?
Could it be possible for someone to place a white feather on each seat in this area before every game? It would be a peaceful and subtle message for the journalists to ponder their actions.

The white feather is a widely recognised symbol. In the United Kingdom and the countries of the British Empire since the eighteenth century it has been used a symbol of cowardice.

Abuse towards him on Twitter has never really bothered him before now. I wonder if he’s hiding away from something that’s coming along? I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He has shown no sympathy towards the victims and their families and deserves everything he gets on social media. If your going to parade your loyalties as a justice secretary for that rancid club and then not carry out your duty then you deserve all that’s coming your way.

Does anyone know anything of the the 2 trials that have still to take place which is preventing people/organisations from commenting on the subject in more detail when they are being contacted?
From my own stance I am totally unaware of who the 2 trials are connected to, why no names have been released etc

I really don’t know how you lads do Twitter. I can’t even look at what they cnts have to say. Not knocking any of you, please don’t get me wrong. Personally I wouldn’t even entertain them. Fckn filthy bastards every last one of them. Turn your back on them. Not even worth getting into conversation with them.
I clicked on that link and couldn’t even read it.
Maybe it’s because I’m an old bear. My opinion is don’t talk to the bastards on social media at all.

Challenging these cowardly bastards and calling out the lies and bullshit they peddle should be commended

From past experience staring down at the brown brogues and ignoring it does not work

Does anyone know anything of the the 2 trials that have still to take place which is preventing people/organisations from commenting on the subject in more detail when they are being contacted?
From my own stance I am totally unaware of who the 2 trials are connected to, why no names have been released etc

Like you, I don't know either.

The only 1 that it could be to (my slim knowledge) is an alleged former, unnamed St Pats coach, who may or may not be on the run that I recall being mentioned shortly after McCaffertys trial.

Challenging these cowardly bastards and calling out the lies and bullshit they peddle should be commended

From past experience staring down at the brown brogues and ignoring it does not work
Like I said I’m not knocking anyone that does it. Just couldn’t do it personally. I’d be banned from twitter within minutes.
And I certainly don’t stare down doing fck all either.

I recently had a confrontation with a mentally challenged on Facebook, lad I played 5s with years back. He said something trivial to bam me up, and when countered how disgusting his club were handling evidence of a peado ring he freaked out and called me a bigot, he also sent me a DM saying that his kid was on Facebook too and didnt want him to see us say such things.
I kinda agreed but young bears in the recent history were being told their heroes were cheats and vilified , the onus is on them to explain that despicable sh1t to their kids

Fucking tough on his kid.
Why the hell should anyone play along to help them cover up their scandalous behaviour?

Abuse towards him on Twitter has never really bothered him before now. I wonder if he’s hiding away from something that’s coming along? I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He has shown no sympathy towards the victims and their families and deserves everything he gets on social media. If your going to parade your loyalties as a justice secretary for that rancid club and then not carry out your duty then you deserve all that’s coming your way.

Agree bn94. He’s not behaving like a man of integrity we should expect in that role.

If he behaves like a bawbag then that’s how people will treat him. That’s life ;)

Humza is being constantly challenged about this scandal online and also the demands for an inquiry are being seen by a growing audience. Humza and the SNPs obstinance regarding this is leading to them receiving criticism from within their own. By shutting down the serving Justice Ministers twitter and also him playing the victim, no surprise, a very visual channel has been closed. The obvious idea here is to try and gag the victims and those supporting them. Scotland should be ashamed of the serving Scottish government, they are not fit for office !

Humza is being constantly challenged about this scandal online and also the demands for an inquiry are being seen by a growing audience. Humza and the SNPs obstinance regarding this is leading to them receiving criticism from within their own. By shutting down the serving Justice Ministers twitter and also him playing the victim, no surprise, a very visual channel has been closed. The obvious idea here is to try and gag the victims and those supporting them. Scotland should be ashamed of the serving Scottish government, they are not fit for office !

My Guess is he has been told to it, either from SNP top brass or a certain PR agency because something is coming which is going to put the spotlight on him ignoring the Gray family.

By getting in early with Victim mode, he will try deflecting it by saying he was forced off social media due to abuse.

I think something is coming though which will possibly be shining in the SNP direction.

100%

Bang on the money!

What kind of skulking little coward would use his very own baby daughter to protect the reputation of the team he supports? How sick would you have to be?

Step forward, Humza Yousaf!

This horrible bastard of a human being should have Lawwell by the throat and letting him know that justice for the sex abuse victims of Celtic must come before any sense of warped loyalty or leanings he has towards that club.

But there was no chance, absolutely no chance of that happening where he's concerned.

Scotland's Justice Secretary is complicit in the cover-up of the biggest child abuse scandal ever to rock Scottish football, yet no one's calling him out on it. Let that sink in.

What's happening at the most senior level of Scottish government is nothing short of disgraceful as they pull out all the stops to protect Celtic and the Republican vote.

Last edited:
Perfect

No they won’t

Exactly bn.

They will only get away with it if they are LET away with it.

By the week more people are writing & complaining. When groups of pensioners start to write to them to demand an inquiry you know things are getting tougher for him. And I’ve personally helped them do it.

And that’s before the documentary.

BEARS, we know the war cry. Let’s ensure we honour it.
Additionally keep ensuring that normal members of the public are made aware of what’s happening in their country.

Rest assured Scotland's " Justice Secretary " will do everything in his power to prevent an Indpendent Inquiry.

If Rangers had 6 convicted paedophiles with another on the run you can bet your bottom dollar he'd have wanted us kicked out of football altogether.

What we have in this country is a government clearly supporting one team over the other at every given opportunity.

humzayousaf.jpg

HUMZA YOUSAF - COMPLICIT IN THE COVER-UP OF CHILD ABUSE AT CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB.

You worried?

Definately worried. These lying bastards will walk away from this. There is no mounting pressure no media support for a impartial investigation . The victims will get abused all over again.

This is a disgrace but they seem to have friends in all the right places.

Definately worried. These lying bastards will walk away from this. There is no mounting pressure no media support for a impartial investigation . The victims will get abused all over again.

That's not true though is it.

A public enquiry can't happen until the SFA report is published and there's a lot of dialogue and communication with a large number of MSP's across all 3 major parties.

There's no walking away from the stench and awful stigma of paedophilia.

I've no idea how long this may take, but the victims will win through in the end.

Celtic will have to pay for the atrocities that were carried out on their watch.

Did anyone get back to you with the dates WB?

GG; Sorry Bro. nobody yet, been on gov. legislation site all-day going thro' stuff.
I have too many bookmarks on different machines, cannot remember as so
much stuff from the past six odd years on here & other sites. Should have
filed it all at the time- hindsight is a great tool when used correctly.
Was J McCaff. sentenced in March/April 19 ?, might get idea from Record or
the Sun.

GG; Sorry Bro. nobody yet, been on gov. legislation site all-day going thro' stuff.
I have too many bookmarks on different machines, cannot remember as so
much stuff from the past six odd years on here & other sites. Should have
filed it all at the time- hindsight is a great tool when used correctly.
Was J McCaff. sentenced in March/April 19 ?, might get idea from Record or
the Sun.

13 or 14 May 2019 I think Willbear.

Back