Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Torbett was first jailed in November 1998
The £250k/year contract was ended in 2002, ie There would have been payments made in 1999,2000, 01 and 02. Fergus resigned in April 1999.
Did Fergus sign this contract before he resigned, or was it signed just after he left?
imo it is highly unlikely that he would have considered doing this, but perhaps whilst packing up his £40m profit, he said fukk it, I'm outta here next week anyway.
He was the only person in authority at Celtc who called the polis. He was roundly booed for being a grass, by the Celtc faithful fru and fru, as he unveiled the SPL flag that stopped 10 in a row.

Very plausible TH and I was under the impression he was well aware,this came from a guy close to the cases,I myself have no proof but the fella I spoke to at court was adamant he knew.

He’s been spot on for info and well connected here.

Everyday we are getting a headline now. Running out of places to hide liewell? Your rancid club will now hopefully be ripped wide open. I think it’s only a matter of time before this goes massive. It’s been under the radar for too long.
I urge everyone who has been active in this to keep going. Also I think sponsors will be taking more interest now. All we need is one to pull the plug and I’m sure the domino effect will take place. I can assure all bears on here that we are bombarding the sponsors daily with facts. Not one of them will want any link with this.

what is becoming more and more evident, is that its now clear to us all that no matter how they try to spin this, their hiring of crisis pr companies and their apologists in the media and social media,they just cannot put a lid on this,it is now spiralling way out of their control to suppress this, every couple of days comes another knife into their rancid bellys,

These headlines welcome as they are has me wondering has any journalist tried doorstepping liewell or anyone else from septic fc or is that not done anymore, it seems that the info the press gets is lifted straight from here, we have people on this forum that are going above and beyond the call of duty and are doing a sterling job (cap doffed ) in getting info, is there not any investigative journalists out there anymore,

what is becoming more and more evident, is that its now clear to us all that no matter how they try to spin this, their hiring of crisis pr companies and their apologists in the media and social media,they just cannot put a lid on this,it is now spiralling way out of their control to suppress this, every couple of days comes another knife into their rancid bellys,

I'm certain our efforts here on FF are a big factor in keeping this scandal from being suppressed.

Well done to all concerned.

Don’t know if any of you are tracking the emails you send but there’s an app called Read Detector that I’ve found really useful. It notifies you every time the email has been read and you can see if it’s be forwarded to someone else.

I’d been emailing Dafabet for weeks and the email was never read. I sent it to the new address @QC Wine put up yesterday and already it’s been sent back and forth between 4 different people. We still might not get a response but at least we can see someone has taken an interest.

I'm really surprised that charities involved in this field haven't started to weigh in yet. Very odd, considering that it's surely this kind of covering it up, secrecy/shame mentality that allows these people to operate in the shadows, which needs to be tackled.

And no-one would be able to deflect them with accusations of whataboutery etc would they? So where are they? Why is it being left to ordinary individual citizens to drive this message and demand investigations?

Charities are in deep with the government from whom they receive millions in funding. The are not going to highlight this scandal until they get the green light from Holyrood.

I wonder if Thompson’s are sitting on more claims waiting for QOCS one way Cost shifting coming to Scotland before submitting them. When that is introduced even if a Defendant wins a case they can’t recovery their Costs unless the case is fraud or was brought unreasonably. Bottom line would be it could cost Celtic more to defend the claims than it would be to settle.. that would really turn the screw. In the same context these claims will Cost Celtic regardless.

https://brodies.com/binformed/legal...nt-for-future-personal-injury-claims-Scotland

These headlines welcome as they are has me wondering has any journalist tried doorstepping liewell or anyone else from septic fc or is that not done anymore, it seems that the info the press gets is lifted straight from here, we have people on this forum that are going above and beyond the call of duty and are doing a sterling job (cap doffed ) in getting info, is there not any investigative journalists out there anymore,
I’m actually thinking of taking journalism up ;)..For a few of us on here that have brought this issue to light and contacted the correct outlets it’s been quite easy. All you need is balls. Something that the Scottish press have proved in recent years they don’t have.
I also agree with you that the press do get some information from FF. I’d also go as far to say that hollicom are on here. Especially over the past 24 hours going by a certain posters comments towards posters on FF.
I think things are starting to move in the right direction now reference justice. This is only the start imo.

I’m actually thinking of taking journalism up ;)..For a few of us on here that have brought this issue to light and contacted the correct outlets it’s been quite easy. All you need is balls. Something that the Scottish press have proved in recent years they don’t have.
I also agree with you that the press do get some information from FF. I’d also go as far to say that hollicom are on here. Especially over the past 24 hours going by a certain posters comments towards posters on FF.
I think things are starting to move in the right direction now reference justice. This is only the start imo.
Go for it BN94

There are lots of influential names with a love of all things celtc from the one time “ Defence Minister Lord Reid “ you know the guy with the ira songbook :mad: who was also the Health Minister :rolleyes: and used to preach about the “ Holy Willies “ ( that’s us ) on the other side of town and who was probably pretty instrumental in helping with the EBTs Tax case against us Holy Willies in the south west and probably helps out good old Pete to keep the press in line with what they print about that grand old team to play for with that wonderful catchy line in the song .... And if you know their history ! o_O o_O o_O Well , all that and the Scottish natzi party with a celtc loving " Justice Minister “:confused: , it’s little wonder Shifty McGifty will be doing his best to protect the nasty rumours at the paedodome along with it’s fantastic history :confused: .

Ah yes , we all remember Lord Reid ......
The dirty wee expenses cheat

Judging by the standards of mainstream journalism you would be in for a shout for the Pulitzer Prize,.

I think you would win the top award for investigative journalism (3 names done it and you are better than him)

That certainly blows the "separate entity" to smithereens.
It says it all. It was posted a long time ago. There is no such thing as a separate entity. Only them could come up with that. They denounced their boys club and came up with St pats. They are acting like every other catholic organisation that have been found out worldwide and have been brought to justice. That’s not bigotry from me like I’ve been accused. It’s fact.

Judging by the standards of mainstream journalism you would be in for a shout for the Pulitzer Prize,.
Trust me. There are amazing people on here. People in touch with victims and families. It’s not just about the hatred of Celtic that we all share. It’s about justice and about the corrupt government that runs our country. I’ll openly admit that my aim is to not only bring that club to its knees. But to also bring an under qualified justice secretary before the courts.

Fact. Catholic church is the biggest kid abusing cult in the world. Even the head of the cult admits the fact and encourages the dirty beasts to come clean and their souls will be cleansed. No amount of cleaning will ever save their souls and no amount of cleaning will ever save the poor souls who were abused from such a young age

Trust me. There are amazing people on here. People in touch with victims and families. It’s not just about the hatred of Celtic that we all share. It’s about justice and about the corrupt government that runs our country. I’ll openly admit that my aim is to not only bring that club to its knees. But to also bring an under qualified justice secretary before the courts.

In any normal democracy, an independent public inquiry would already have been held into Celtc FC, especially after the numerous abuse convictions, the sickening re-employment of a known paedo, and the endless cover up involving prominent individuals such as Stein, McNeill and the rest.

Last edited:
Sadly, the only reason why the victims and their families are needing to highlight these terrible crimes, and why well paid PR mercenaries are being employed to suppress them, is because the authorities have failed, for whatever the reason to follow numerous leads and investigate.

This, in my opinion, is a national scandal,

I hope that I am wrong.

Sadly, the only reason why the victims and their families are needing to highlight these terrible crimes, and why well paid PR mercenaries are being employed to suppress them, is because the authorities have failed, for whatever the reason to follow numerous leads and investigate.

I hope that I am wrong.

The authorities, including football and political, have all been complicit in the suppression of justice for the victims. The dogs in the street knew of what went on at CBC and Celtc. It is a national scandal that should have been addressed decades ago.

I hope that I am wrong.
You are not wrong, Scotland has become a mentally challenged controlled shithole.
If those in power are allowed to let those that are guilty here escape justice, then it will stay that way.

In any normal democracy, an independent public inquiry would already have been held into Celtc FC, especially after the numerous abuse convictions, the sickening re-employment of a convicted paedo, and the endless cover up involving prominent individuals such as Stein, McNeill and the rest.
Plus those in positions of power who cannot hide their bigotry to bring the guilty who covered up the child abuse to justice as they have all been scratching each other’s backs and wallowing on the benefits of jobs for the bhoys and putting their fat arses on the hospitality seats which would have been made available at the glitter dome and the GCC lot seeing all things looking good for her Majesty at the glitter dome at the taxpayer’s expense of course and somehow big Pete’s piggery looks 100 times better than it did ( All for the good of the people of Glasgow ) of course :mad: and yet the same people want to ignore the cries for justice for all the victims and their relatives in their time of need . They should hang their heads in shame :mad: .

Very few pal. 95% are spineless cowards.

I hope that I am wrong.
It’s a national scandal like you say yardie. The disgrace of a nationalist government have to be brought to justice. Not only Celtic. I will not give up until humza is out of office. He will resign imo in the future. But he can’t get away with what he has failed to do. I class him as a criminal. Let me reiterate that comment. He is a criminal. Along with police Scotland they have to answer questions. Not only on the subject of the families. The effigies also.
We can bring murderers and rapists to justice no matter how long it takes. But they can lose evidence of effigies in the piggery and can’t trace the culprits?
Football stadiums are in this day and age covered with cctv worldwide. The only reason the effigies situation has been covered up imo is there must be a person of interest involved.

The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 places a general duty on all employers to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that all employees and non employees are not exposed to risks to their health, safety and welfare.

As it is alleged that Celtic knew about was going on and did not take sufficient action to ensure that such action did not continue then they could be liable for criminal prosecution.

Nothing to stop anyone asking Glasgow District Council to investigate as they are the relevant enforcing authority. If they do not co-operate then they can be reported to the Local Government Ombudsman.

Also, anyone can make a freedom of information request to the District Council asking for all records that they hold regarding Celtic FC, Celtic BC and child protection issues associated with them. If you hit a brick wall, complain to the Information Commissioner.

You are not wrong, Scotland has become a mentally challenged controlled shithole.
If those in power are allowed to let those that are guilty here escape justice, then it will stay that way.
And that’s the major issue here. And this is a worry. If it continues the way it is then young ones growing up are going to fight fire with fire. They will have no choice. The SNP have to be defeated legally before that happens at the ballot box. Just my opinion

I've been thinking about how to get more people made aware of what's going on and I thought would it be a good idea to nominate Mrs Grey for a woman of the year award? Just thinking outside the box
An absolute brilliant suggestion, there's been amazing worthy women winning that award but there's also been some amount charlatan bints nominated to make up numbers. Mrs Gray should be recognised. To think every year we hear more millions are spent on the Madiline McCann family but the Gray family and others are shooshed away.

It’s a national scandal like you say yardie. The disgrace of a nationalist government have to be brought to justice. Not only Celtic. I will not give up until humza is out of office. He will resign imo in the future. But he can’t get away with what he has failed to do. I class him as a criminal. Let me reiterate that comment. He is a criminal. Along with police Scotland they have to answer questions. Not only on the subject of the families. The effigies also.
We can bring murderers and rapists to justice no matter how long it takes. But they can lose evidence of effigies in the piggery and can’t trace the culprits?
Football stadiums are in this day and age covered with cctv worldwide. The only reason the effigies situation has been covered up imo is there must be a person of interest involved.

When this scandal blows up and celtic still haven’t dealt with it he’ll either need to condemn his beloved scum, or watch his position become untenable.

If the article about Cairney was ‘digitally cleansed’ at the behest of Hollicom, why would the PR group employed by Celtic FC be interested in anything to do with a so-called ‘Separate Entity’ ?

I done a bit of research on digital cleansing, here is what cnet said about it

"To stop wrong 'uns attempting to whitewash their past, Google pledges to consider "whether there's a public interest in the information -- for example, information about financial scams, professional malpractice, criminal convictions or public conduct of government officials."

Now that to me makes any cleansing of information about child sexual abuse against their own policies.

Next step is to find out whether it is possible to find out who requested the removal of articles and their reasons for doing so.

I wonder if Thompson’s are sitting on more claims waiting for QOCS one way Cost shifting coming to Scotland before submitting them. When that is introduced even if a Defendant wins a case they can’t recovery their Costs unless the case is fraud or was brought unreasonably. Bottom line would be it could cost Celtic more to defend the claims than it would be to settle.. that would really turn the screw. In the same context these claims will Cost Celtic regardless.

https://brodies.com/binformed/legal...nt-for-future-personal-injury-claims-Scotland

In the comments section of the latest Sun article, a comment left states

"two years ago that's when I started to sue celtic is that when they launched there probe because I was suing them I've waited 20 years to sue celtic "

The last figures quoted I seen spoke of dozens of claimants, at the start of this year I saw a specific figure quoted at 108.

The horrific thing is when you take John Cullen into account, he was convicted after cleaners found a black bag that had been hidden in a store room at Celtic Park for 20 years. It contained around 250 images of 10-13 year old boys taken between the January to December 1982 period. This is one year of his 30 as a Celtic official magazine, The Celtic View, employee.

This is just one of the paedophiles who have operated there, the true figure is anyone's guess. What is clear though is the more exposure this gains the more come forward, I hope they all gain some comfort in whatever form that means to them, be it financial or as simple as an apology.

Back