Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Is there any indication of when the outcome of the 2 year investigation going in the East end will be?.
Be interesting what we will be told about the outcome.
Has anyone associated with them even confirmed the remit of this investigation?
I'm finding it almost comical that they have apparently been conducting this investigation, which is no doubt looking into criminal activities from the past, and no one in Government, Law or the media is even remotely interested in getting the facts.

The Bluebirds handing them their arse on a plate.

Re: CELTIC CRASH OUT OF EUROPE
Postby cf40 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:29 am

I have a massive dislike of the 6 fingered ones from down west, same with the carrot crunchers, and the cewnty. But the way I feel about that green and white shite trumps it all. When you understand what these terrorist loving, poppy burning, paedo scum are all about I think most will feel the same. F.T.J!!!

Re: CELTIC CRASH OUT OF EUROPE
Postby cf40 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 am

Ok here we go...............please can you tell me if Celtic fans have burned poppies, wave flags of terrorist organisations (IRA, Hamas et al), sing sick songs glorifrying the execution of Lee Rigby, and as a club, turned a blind eye to the molestation of children.

Mon The Bluebirds!

Some really good work being done by really good folk on here. I'm sick and tired of hearing this point scoring sh!t from them and their mouth pieces. Its absolutely disgusting that the massive majority of them are still turning a blind eye. I recently watched the movie Spotlight on Netflix, as recommended by someone in the lounge. Couldn't believe the similarities of it. Maybe not the same scale but the abuse that went on to save face of the establishment. The amount connected that turned a blind eye because it was easier to deny than admit that their organization had wronged so many and went about to keep it covered up.

Its inevitable that beasts will infiltrate any business or organisation. Pedophilia and abuse will always exist, sadly. It's the brushing it away and covering up that turns my stomach. That's something entirely different and not just a solo animal at work.

I don't say all of the above just as a Rangers fan. I say it as a dad. As a young boy that played football and was lucky enough to never experience such horror. As a decent person. And if that were our club I'd be up at the doors tearing down walls to get answers!

And yet, our Scottish Government, the SNP remain utterly silent.
Why would that be?
This is a national disgrace.
The Scottish government are a disgrace. Each and every last one of them who have failed their electorate on this issue will answer for their failure. The inquiry will deal with the justice secretary. The only way we can rid ourselves of this government is by the ballot box. We have the majority no matter what the press say to rid our country of the SNP.

There are people amongst us that call themselves bears and vote SNP. I would like to ask them directly why they have that belief. This is a party that recognises Sinn Fein. This is a party that encourages racism against the English. My children are English. This is a party that can visit a bar in Glasgow and be photographed with Irish republican poison all around them. This is a party where not one of their politicians will stand up for the victims and their families on the issue of this thread.

Our country was poisoned by Irish republicanism. The same as every country where they exist. We need to take it back.

The Scottish government are a disgrace. Each and every last one of them who have failed their electorate on this issue will answer for their failure. The inquiry will deal with the justice secretary. The only way we can rid ourselves of this government is by the ballot box. We have the majority no matter what the press say to rid our country of the SNP.

There are people amongst us that call themselves bears and vote SNP. I would like to ask them directly why they have that belief. This is a party that recognises Sinn Fein. This is a party that encourages racism against the English. My children are English. This is a party that can visit a bar in Glasgow and be photographed with Irish republican poison all around them. This is a party where not one of their politicians will stand up for the victims and their families on the issue of this thread.

Our country was poisoned by Irish republicanism. The same as every country where they exist. We need to take it back.

Very very true BN ;)

My missus was a yes voter until I sat her down in front of my laptop and literally made her read a good portion of what they disgusting barstards were/are getting up to B.N.,needless to say she now sees the error of her ways.

Just heard the end of a news bulletin on talksport and it said something about child abuse cases in Football such like the one going on at Celtic where they are having an internal review but lots of people have been unhappy with the clubs response.

I didn’t hear the start of it and why it was in today’s news. Anyone hear it?

Just heard the end of a news bulletin on talksport and it said something about child abuse cases in Football such like the one going on at Celtic where they are having an internal review but lots of people have been unhappy with the clubs response.

I didn’t hear the start of it and why it was in today’s news. Anyone hear it?

This might not sound like a great deal, but it shows that it is getting into peoples consciousness that without a specific story they are being linked with paedophilia.

This might not sound like a great deal, but it shows that it is getting into peoples consciousness that without a specific story they are being linked with paedophilia.

They'll forever be linked with child abuse until they show remorse to the victims, publicly take responsibility for decades of facilitating the abuse and give appropriate compensation.

Chelsea, Man City & Crewe will move on after doing the right thing.

Their attempts to cover it all up and pretend it never happened will actually make it worse for them. It's never going to go away, especially since it looks like the biggest and most disgusting scandal ever in football.

They'll forever be linked with child abuse until they show remorse to the victims, publicly take responsibility for decades of facilitating the abuse and give appropriate compensation.

Chelsea, Man City & Crewe will move on after doing the right thing.

Their attempts to cover it all up and pretend it never happened will actually make it worse for them. It's never going to go away, especially since it looks like the biggest and most disgusting scandal ever in football.
A club like no other...., Their words

They're absolutely sickening. Always quick to jump on a high horse when we're in the dock for anything.
Their day is coming and they know it. That’s why we see more lurkers on here. Over the past few months they have tried every deflection tactic possible. Even going to the extent of hiring hollicom.
There’s some good work going on behind the scenes by members on here. I can guarantee you that. Officials not only on these shores are starting to take notice of that rhancid cult in the East end of our city.

Latest posts

Back