Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/spor...ive-year-strategy-transform-child-protection/

As usual,acting after the fact...how about them announcing a full inquiry into the historic abuse at the paedodome that has blighted scottish & world football.
To me it looks like the foundations of an escape route on a game board so that a certain football club’s board can get playing their get me out of jail card as in " We are all aware what went on in the past at VARIOUS clubs but let’s put all that behind us now so that the youngsters can enjoy their football with the knowledge that we in the SFA and all the other football authorities and ALL OTHER CLUBS are aware of what happened in the past and will never happen again under our watchfull eyes " or some other crap to that extent .

Hollicoms influence not so strong outside of Scotland.
Hollicom is going too bite off more than they can chew because how can they cover up a cover up ? This will be a very interesting operation to watch and learn from . I don’t think even Houdini could have got out of this but the eyes of the World will be watching the manoeuvres with great interest .

The Bluebirds handing them their arse on a plate.

Mon The Bluebirds!
Absolutely @Giffnock Blue The Bluebirds are verbally punching f*ck out of them.
Well done @Taffyblue for spreading the word on Scotland's shame.

A succinct, intelligent post from LlwyncelynBlue on The Bluebirds forum in reply to a mentally challenged sympathiser hits the nail on the head regarding the heinous crimes and cover-ups at Vile FC.
The mentally challengeds are becoming more toxic by the day, and the hatred for that rancid club runs deep throughout these islands and beyond. Here's the post;

Which other clubs have swept child abuse under the table?
And which other clubs have facilitated this type of abuse on the industrial scale that Celtic have?
Many high-profile men at that club from chairmen to managers and players knew what was going on and decided to remain silent to “protect the good name of the football club” to quote a certain Jock Stein.

We’ve recently had Manchester City and Chelsea come out with unreserved apologies for the victims, carrying out full blown and transparent investigations into the actions of the people involved and their attachment to the club. Not that money would matter, but they’ve also set up compensation schemes for the important ones in these circumstances - the victims.

Contrast that with Celtic.

The abuse was carried out at Celtic Boys Club. What do they do? They deny that Celtic Boys Club was anything to do with them, stating that they were a “separate entity” - despite the evidence of the clear links being there since their formation. This has caused further distress and consternation for their victims.

When even more revelations are made, they say that they’ve been carrying out a two-year investigation into this.
If it’s a separate entity, how would you be able to investigate that btw?
Turns out that this investigation is being carried out by their insurers, no doubt as a damage limitation exercise - and probably off their own backs and not Celtic. No names of the “investigators” let alone findings have been divulged. And let’s not forget that they carried out their own internal investigation 30 odd years ago when rumours became rife and found nothing - describing the allegations as “scurrilous”.

Strange then that there have been 6 people connected to the club convicted since then - one of which, Jim Torbett (founder of CBC), was later reemployed after his conviction! They also paid him £1m while he was in prison. Big money now - but more so during the 80s!

So 7 convictions connected to the same club. A former Celtic Boys Club player, Gerry McSherry, gave police names of 14 men at CBC that carried out abuse. One is currently on the run but that leaves another 6 at large ffs!

And then they employ a PR company to manage the bad press that’s coming their way.

All that’s without even touching on their vile support of seemingly any and every terrorist organisation going.

No doubt by stating facts, this makes me a bigot - Celtic fans can’t deal with the truth and revert to name calling and play the victim card.

As for points scoring, let me tell you something. If this went on at my beloved Cardiff City, I’d have nothing more to do with them and want them facing the full weight of the justice system.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/spor...ive-year-strategy-transform-child-protection/

As usual,acting after the fact...how about them announcing a full inquiry into the historic abuse at the paedodome that has blighted scottish & world football.

This is an absolute and utter crack of shit. People knew children were getting raped and did jack shit about it. No policy will fix that. It is not an understanding issue. It is corruption what is needed to fix it is to punish the guilty and make them an example.

Absolutely @Giffnock Blue The Bluebirds are verbally punching f*ck out of them.
Well done @Taffyblue for spreading the word on Scotland's shame.

A succinct, intelligent post from LlwyncelynBlue on The Bluebirds forum in reply to a mentally challenged sympathiser hits the nail on the head regarding the heinous crimes and cover-ups at Vile FC.
The mentally challengeds are becoming more toxic by the day, and the hatred for that rancid club runs deep throughout these islands and beyond. Here's the post;

Which other clubs have swept child abuse under the table?
And which other clubs have facilitated this type of abuse on the industrial scale that Celtic have?
Many high-profile men at that club from chairmen to managers and players knew what was going on and decided to remain silent to “protect the good name of the football club” to quote a certain Jock Stein.

We’ve recently had Manchester City and Chelsea come out with unreserved apologies for the victims, carrying out full blown and transparent investigations into the actions of the people involved and their attachment to the club. Not that money would matter, but they’ve also set up compensation schemes for the important ones in these circumstances - the victims.

Contrast that with Celtic.

The abuse was carried out at Celtic Boys Club. What do they do? They deny that Celtic Boys Club was anything to do with them, stating that they were a “separate entity” - despite the evidence of the clear links being there since their formation. This has caused further distress and consternation for their victims.

When even more revelations are made, they say that they’ve been carrying out a two-year investigation into this.
If it’s a separate entity, how would you be able to investigate that btw?
Turns out that this investigation is being carried out by their insurers, no doubt as a damage limitation exercise - and probably off their own backs and not Celtic. No names of the “investigators” let alone findings have been divulged. And let’s not forget that they carried out their own internal investigation 30 odd years ago when rumours became rife and found nothing - describing the allegations as “scurrilous”.

Strange then that there have been 6 people connected to the club convicted since then - one of which, Jim Torbett (founder of CBC), was later reemployed after his conviction! They also paid him £1m while he was in prison. Big money now - but more so during the 80s!

So 7 convictions connected to the same club. A former Celtic Boys Club player, Gerry McSherry, gave police names of 14 men at CBC that carried out abuse. One is currently on the run but that leaves another 6 at large ffs!

And then they employ a PR company to manage the bad press that’s coming their way.

All that’s without even touching on their vile support of seemingly any and every terrorist organisation going.

No doubt by stating facts, this makes me a bigot - Celtic fans can’t deal with the truth and revert to name calling and play the victim card.

As for points scoring, let me tell you something. If this went on at my beloved Cardiff City, I’d have nothing more to do with them and want them facing the full weight of the justice system.

You're correct Cooper, The Bluebirds are indeed giving them a verbal punching as will many more clubs, organisations, etc, etc, in the coming weeks and months. No doubt about it mate. Their name will be even more toxic, not only in this cesspit, or in the UK, but throughout The World.

As has been said on here a few times, there's a helluva lot going on in the background to try and bring justice for the victims and their families. I know it's frustrating to keep hearing this and not see some of it, I get that, I don't know all of it either, but as SG would say, "it is what it is" thanks to the lurkers. I'm so proud to be associated with the team with their incredible efforts and to be able to do my little bit in helping out too. I almost quoted big Marv there too.

Believe it folks, there are some clever and hard working people working on this. They're relentless.

Tick tock timmy (I know you're watching).

I'm no goin thru 266 of pages to see if this has been posted but Man City have £100 million set aside for court cases.

Desmond will no help them so more sales like Tierney will be on the cards. (If they can get sales).
I believe you mate. But do you happen to have a link to that 100m figure? Would like to read the article attached to it if there is one.

I'm no goin thru 266 of pages to see if this has been posted but Man City have £100 million set aside for court cases.

Desmond will no help them so more sales like Tierney will be on the cards. (If they can get sales).
£25m for bhoy wonder leaves £75m , if they sold every player they have got left, the stadium sorry park, training ground , GCC funded walkway, 2 x statues of enablers,disco lights they would be lucky to raise even half of that

£25m for bhoy wonder leaves £75m , if they sold every player they have got left, the stadium sorry park, training ground , GCC funded walkway, 2 x statues of enablers,disco lights they would be lucky to raise even half of that
I’m hoping it will be the end of them. Remember also there will be heavy sanctions from UEFA once all is proved. Sponsors will also walk away. No business will want any link with that filth.

I’m hoping it will be the end of them. Remember also there will be heavy sanctions from UEFA once all is proved. Sponsors will also walk away. No business will want any link with that filth.
Nobody wants their business to be associated with a toxic brand BN94. Sponsors will be running for the exits soon enough, and CFC will be left exposed and humiliated for the vile club that it is. Half a century of enabling and covering up the abuse of children who only wanted to play football for their club is catching up with them. Their pain and their demise will be a good thing for Scotland and Scottish football. All because the enablers and guttersnipes wanted to ‘protect the good name of the club’. They make me sick.

just to keep gavin newlands on his toes and let him know i aint going away,i've fired off a wee chaser to him this evening.....

Dear Gavin,

Further to our previous emails in relation to you and your partys refusal to acknowledge the victims of Glasgow Celtic fcs historic sexual abuse and also your and your partys refusal to call for a full independent ,public inquiry,can you please tell me when your next Westminster attendance will be?,so I can look out to see if you raise the matter on my behalf there as requested to do so as my elected representative.

Also,I see there has been another report published into child protection by the SPFL but like the SFA one you refer me to,these reports,whilst they may offer a level of protection in future,offer nothing in the way of an investigation into the historic sexual abuse,which has been proven to have occurred at celtic fc over the paat 50 years by their boys club employees....again,I ask you ,why are you and your party not calling for a full public inquiry into this sexual abuse at your club?,are you ignoring this serious matter in the hope of retaining certain sections of the publics votes come election time?.

I also intimated I would be more than happy to meet you at one of your surgeries to discuss the matter and collect the evidence you have to support your previous claim,that “ the whole of Scottish football had a level of child abuse,which was totally unacceptable” ,assuming you have some concrete evidence to support your claim,as I have many pieces of evidence from media outlets on the abuse that HAS OCCURRED at your club,celtic fc over the past 50 years and the subsequent cover ups that have went on and still go on to this day.

Finally again,I would ask you to raise my complaint in westminster at your earliest convenience ,asking for a full,independent public inquiry into the matter and also ask ,that you raise it with your own government in Holyrood on the same terms,especially with your partys justice minister and even moreso with him,seeing as one of the convicted paedophiles has an appeal date set for November to attempt to escape punishment for his 9 counts of sexual abuse.

I look forward to your reply .

Kind regards

just to keep gavin newlands on his toes and let him know i aint going away,i've fired off a wee chaser to him this evening.....

Dear Gavin,

Further to our previous emails in relation to you and your partys refusal to acknowledge the victims of Glasgow Celtic fcs historic sexual abuse and also your and your partys refusal to call for a full independent ,public inquiry,can you please tell me when your next Westminster attendance will be?,so I can look out to see if you raise the matter on my behalf there as requested to do so as my elected representative.

Also,I see there has been another report published into child protection by the SPFL but like the SFA one you refer me to,these reports,whilst they may offer a level of protection in future,offer nothing in the way of an investigation into the historic sexual abuse,which has been proven to have occurred at celtic fc over the paat 50 years by their boys club employees....again,I ask you ,why are you and your party not calling for a full public inquiry into this sexual abuse at your club?,are you ignoring this serious matter in the hope of retaining certain sections of the publics votes come election time?.

I also intimated I would be more than happy to meet you at one of your surgeries to discuss the matter and collect the evidence you have to support your previous claim,that “ the whole of Scottish football had a level of child abuse,which was totally unacceptable” ,assuming you have some concrete evidence to support your claim,as I have many pieces of evidence from media outlets on the abuse that HAS OCCURRED at your club,celtic fc over the past 50 years and the subsequent cover ups that have went on and still go on to this day.

Finally again,I would ask you to raise my complaint in westminster at your earliest convenience ,asking for a full,independent public inquiry into the matter and also ask ,that you raise it with your own government in Holyrood on the same terms,especially with your partys justice minister and even moreso with him,seeing as one of the convicted paedophiles has an appeal date set for November to attempt to escape punishment for his 9 counts of sexual abuse.

Kind regards
Way to go mate keep it up

Dear Gavin,

Kind regards

You're a machine Tommy. We can all be thankful for that. Top man mate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...scottish-fa-sexual-abuse-celtic-boys-club/amp

Celtic Boys Club is at the centre of the abuse scandal with former coaches including Jim McCafferty, 73, Jim Torbett, 71, and Frank Cairney, 84, caged for sex abuse of starlets.
Ex-boys club chairman Gerald King, 66, was also convicted of targeting five kids but he dodged jail.

We told earlier this month how a shrink who gave evidence at Torbett’s trial slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the Celtic Boys Club Scandal.

Dear Gavin,

Kind regards
I can imagine old Gavin boy’s reaction when he reads that Tommy “ Aw Naw ! FFS Surely no this @%$^6kin Tommy c@!&^%)*^&% again :mad: I canny a get minutes piece for the @#&()*(^$%## , I better write him a letter back and kid him on am’ dae’in something , Dear Tommy , Thank you for blah ! blah ! blah!....... Yours Sincerely Gavvo . ;) .

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...scottish-fa-sexual-abuse-celtic-boys-club/amp

Celtic Boys Club is at the centre of the abuse scandal with former coaches including Jim McCafferty, 73, Jim Torbett, 71, and Frank Cairney, 84, caged for sex abuse of starlets.
Ex-boys club chairman Gerald King, 66, was also convicted of targeting five kids but he dodged jail.

We told earlier this month how a shrink who gave evidence at Torbett’s trial slammed Hoops chiefs over their handling of the Celtic Boys Club Scandal.

At least The Sun are using this BS to remind everyone about their crimes mate & getting the point over that they are at the centre of the Scottish scandal.

I can imagine old Gavin boy’s reaction when he reads that Tommy “ Aw Naw ! FFS Surely no this @%$^6kin Tommy c@!&^%)*^&% again :mad: I canny get minutes piece for the @#&()*(^$%## , I better write him a letter back and kid him on am’ dae’in something , Dear Tommy , Thank you for blah ! blah ! blah!....... Yours Sincerely Gavvo . ;) .

Funny :D

Tommy’s trying another wee angle on wee Gavvo but I’ll say no more on that for now :p

So they produce a report instead of a full,in depth investigation into that cesspit of shame ,followed by punishment of being thrown out of the league for their facilitation of paedophilia within by way of cover up.

I had reason to advise a Stockport and an Everton fan today. One of them had a jaw-drop moment and retorted with "tim bastards"
I had the same yesterday. I drive wagons for a multi national company. Sometimes our duties include shunting in the yard. So anyway I went for my break in the canteen and got talking to 2 polish boys. One a Gdańsk supporter and the other Legia Warsaw( told him his team are getting put out) They both sat with me and had a look through this thread. I then showed them some printed facts about Celtic and the coverup. I also showed them my involvement and what a few of us are doing to make sure people know.

The look on their faces was utter astonishment. They then shouted a few pals over to have a look. I was actually rather touched as I had them shaking my hand and asking me to keep them informed. All I said was google it to see the facts.
These boys are diehards like ourselves. Some of their stories were interesting about their rivalries back home. And some are also clued up. Especially the boy that said my name as he was walking back into the warehouse followed by No Surrender. I burst out laughing.

The word is spreading. Believe me the gentlemen and ladies working behind the scenes involved in this thread like myself are putting a lot of effort in, in our spare time. This doesn’t just include bears in our country. I’m talking worldwide.
We’re all working class people that got together and wanted to see justice and the end of corruption in the Scottish government and a club brought to justice for the pain and hurt they have caused to victims and their families for over 40 years and probably longer. Boy’s that were talented with a ball at their feet but never had the chance to make the grade due to that clubs corrupt setup.
Look I’m sorry if I’m ranting on. All I want to see is justice for all the families that have suffered and Celtic football club brought to its knees for destroying lives.

Bump

OrEwQZJ.png

I see there is a March to be held in the east end of Glasgow in commemoration of the hunger strikers what the fk is going on,,would this happen in any other city in the UK,l think not,these bstds are out of control in all ways wee nickerless must be chuffed,sorry for the rant but my country is being hijacked into being a propaganda platform for Republicans

I had the same yesterday. I drive wagons for a multi national company. Sometimes our duties include shunting in the yard. So anyway I went for my break in the canteen and got talking to 2 polish boys. One a Gdańsk supporter and the other Legia Warsaw( told him his team are getting put out) They both sat with me and had a look through this thread. I then showed them some printed facts about Celtic and the coverup. I also showed them my involvement and what a few of us are doing to make sure people know.

The look on their faces was utter astonishment. They then shouted a few pals over to have a look. I was actually rather touched as I had them shaking my hand and asking me to keep them informed. All I said was google it to see the facts.
These boys are diehards like ourselves. Some of their stories were interesting about their rivalries back home. And some are also clued up. Especially the boy that said my name as he was walking back into the warehouse followed by No Surrender. I burst out laughing.

The word is spreading. Believe me the gentlemen and ladies working behind the scenes involved in this thread like myself are putting a lot of effort in, in our spare time. This doesn’t just include bears in our country. I’m talking worldwide.
We’re all working class people that got together and wanted to see justice and the end of corruption in the Scottish government and a club brought to justice for the pain and hurt they have caused to victims and their families for over 40 years and probably longer. Boy’s that were talented with a ball at their feet but never had the chance to make the grade due to that clubs corrupt setup.
Look I’m sorry if I’m ranting on. All I want to see is justice for all the families that have suffered and Celtic football club brought to its knees for destroying lives.

well done fella, from state aid, to child molesting and paedophile rings cover ups our little backwater of a country is living in the dark ages. Our ministers, Police force, judges have no morals. Its as if we are still being governed by canon law.

I see there is a March to be held in the east end of Glasgow in commemoration of the hunger strikers what the fk is going on,,would this happen in any other city in the UK,l think not,these bstds are out of control in all ways wee nickerless must be chuffed,sorry for the rant but my country is being hijacked into being a propaganda platform for Republicans
If GCC let this go ahead then it’s criminal. And an insult to us who served the queen. I believe a conservative MSP is trying to block it? This is my point in previous posts about the poison of Irish republicanism. Wherever they exist they are poison. They poison society., They poison workplaces.,They poison politics. The list goes on. But worst of all is wherever that cult have existed they have abused children. I class Celtic football club as part of this poison. Solely for the convictions and ongoing coverup. They will be brought to justice. It’s long overdue.

Agree 8B. That’s a scandal, and shows where this city is nowadays.

Back