Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I was informed about this thread by a friend and have followed it with interest.
My deepest sympathy goes out to victims of abuse who have had to carry this awful burden throughout their lives. I only hope they get the justice that they deserve and that the perpetrators get the punishment that they deserve.
I haven’t posted before now as didn’t think I could add any constructive value but it’s been eaten away at me and I would like to add something even if it’s just to offer my concerns. Please excuse my grammar as it isn’t my strongest trait. Here goes...
I just HOPE that the abused victims and their survivors (strength in numbers) have the STRENGTH to ignore the “NDA” aspect and more importantly not to be ashamed ,feel guilty, belittled, embarrassed etc...no words can described exactly how they feel but please realise that the only hope for children now and the future is that this is brought out in the open by an ‘INDEPENDANT OPEN ENQUIRY’...and the abusers and in my eyes even worse, if that’s possible, the CO-CONSPIRITORS (worse than vermin that they are...) get the full punishment that they deserve.
Surely the NDA’s aspect of compensation in relation to abuse should be challenged in court as it is not in the public interest and would appear to be a cover up. If NDA’s apply in the case of abuse, then we as a society have failed ourselves and more importantly our children. The so called justice minister should be insisting that the victims are compensated appropriately regardless of NDA’s.
If MONEY is allowed to circumvent justice by abusers and co-conspirators then as a nation/society we’re FCUKED big time.
This is exactly how I feel. It turns my insides out every time I see a Celtic top knowing only a little that has went on inside the walls of parkhead. I also want to thank everyone on FF for all their hard work and effort that they have put into this case. I Prey that the victims get the justice they rightly deserve.

It's astonishing their mindset. From the grassroots all the way to the top they have been circling the wagons irrespective of the evidence that has been forthcoming. Compare and contrast when Yewtree caught some momentum, the public turned on these "celebs" furiously and also very, very quickly. These brainwashed fks have had the opposite reaction. Make no mistake they are a dangerous breed.

I genuinely question whether this guy exists. Remember, the ScotGov et all can’t disclose any information on the whole affair or carry out any investigation which may affect a “live case”. As long as this mystery man is out there, they can use his existence as an excuse for not having to say anything. Hence, I question whether he exists at all.
Is this not similar, very, to the Cordia saga in Glasgow. Cordia was set up, by GCC, in 2006 and was brought back in-house in 2018, Two years ago an internal audit found that they had been paying over the odds, up to 25% over, in contracts with private suppliers. The audit found numerous incidents of corruption and bad management. Up to £1m had seeped out of the council's coffers.

Contractors had also uncovered serious issues concerning hospitality and gifts. Apart from tese council officers had been found moonlighting on GCC's time. Now one would think that a council would want to name and shame those who had been lax or corrupt. But no! To do so would be a "breach of privacy." The whole report is not being released. Not even with names redacted.

The only hope is if Police Scotland or Audit Scotland should decide to take action, On the basis of the CBC saga this would seem to be tactic of the moment to bury criminality until the heat has died down.

Last edited:
Is this not similar, very, to the Cordia saga in Glasgow. Cordia was set up, by GCC, in 2006 and was brought back in-house in 2018, Two years ago an internal audit found that they had been paying over the odds, up to 25% over, in contacts with private suppliers. The audit found numerous incidents of corruption and bad management. Up to £1m had seeped out of the council's coffers.

Contractors had also uncovered serious issues concerning hospitality and gifts. Apart from tese council officers had been found moonlighting on GCC's time. Now one would think that a council would want to name and shame those who had been lax or corrupt. But no! To do so would be a "breach of privacy." The whole report is not being released. Not even with names redacted.

The only hope is if Police Scotland or Audit Scotland should decide to take action, On the basis of the CBC saga this would seem to be tactic of the moment to bury criminality until the heat has died down.

You could go on on in relation to issues like this mate ?

The purchase price of Lennoxtown ?

The previous purchase of Janefield St etc for I think a pound each ?

The Commonwealth Games 4m they got when they conveniently were awarded the opening ceremony only ?

THIS CITY IS A 19th Century Terrorist SCANDAL :mad:

You could go on on in relation to issues like this mate ?

The purchase price of Lennoxtown ?

The previous purchase of Janefield St etc for I think a pound each ?

The Commonwealth Games 4m they got when they conveniently were awarded the opening ceremony only ?

THIS CITY IS A 19th Century Terrorist SCANDAL :mad:

Glasgow is notorious for political corruption. The brown bag culture has been alive and well for a long time. You get what you vote for.

Is this not similar, very, to the Cordia saga in Glasgow. Cordia was set up, by GCC, in 2006 and was brought back in-house in 2018, Two years ago an internal audit found that they had been paying over the odds, up to 25% over, in contacts with private suppliers. The audit found numerous incidents of corruption and bad management. Up to £1m had seeped out of the council's coffers.

Steven Purcell was heavily involved in Cordia as was Haughey though don’t know why as his was a refrigeration company. Probably didn’t want to miss out.

Let's be honest here this is now the cover up of the cover up. The work on here done by various people on here has been nothing short of admirable. Why has very few journalists even raised the question of what went on within that club. There are many individuals that the public are aware of that suffered at the hands of these monsters and there are more than likely many individuals that suffered that the public are not aware of. Unfortunately in my opinion the Scottish public have a football club that is responsible for covering up the biggest paedophile ring in world sport yet every single individual that can shed light on this choose to turn a blind eye.

Let's be honest here this is now the cover up of the cover up. The work on here done by various people on here has been nothing short of admirable. Why has very few journalists even raised the question of what went on within that club. There are many individuals that the public are aware of that suffered at the hands of these monsters and there are more than likely many individuals that suffered that the public are not aware of. Unfortunately in my opinion the Scottish public have a football club that is responsible for covering up the biggest paedophile ring in world sport yet every single individual that can shed light on this choose to turn a blind eye.
The simple answer is fear of intimidation, it’s easier to ignore than being hounded by mentalists

The simple answer is fear of intimidation, it’s easier to ignore than being hounded by mentalists

This for me too. We live in a small, claustrophobic country, led by a republican leaning SNP which is suffocated by 17% of the population .

Under the gaze of the SNP, the RC Church, Celtc, their rabid masses and a complicit police service, any journalist, be they Celtic minded or not, who addresses this long term disgusting issue, would be hounded and their career in this now rancid wee country would be over.

Watching the thread recently has been nice to see. A few new members getting involved with genuine posts. Also a few posters who are clued up on the legalities of certain issues that has been good reading.

I’ve been involved in this for a while now. Longer than what my profile says. But that’s another story.

Who knows what will be the outcome of this?But one thing I’ve learned. The nationalists that support an independent Scotland are a danger. The politicians that represent them have proved that they have no interest in justice .They share a platform with Sinn Fein and don’t hide the fact.

Along with a few others on here, we will fight and continue the fight to see justice in Scotland. I’ve challenged Humza, I’ve challenged every individual SNP politician on their stance on this issue. I’ve challenged the tartan wearing clowns in Westminster who on a daily basis make a fool of themselves in Westminster.
Living in England and watching they clowns is an embarrassment. A lot of people in England have got their backs up and I don’t blame them.
That’s the most angering thing to me Kyle. The journalists and politicians and even police in different countries that I’m in touch with are more interested in this.

Since being active on this issue it’s actually frightening to learn how corrupt the officials in our country actually are. It’s certainly opened my eyes.

We all know what Celtic are. Even they know. They’ll be dealt with. But the SNP are a danger to our country. The replies I’ve received from that scum are nothing short of disgusting. They are openly ignoring the biggest scandal in world football to protect votes.

Within 24 hours I had a reply from Westminster. Within 3 hours I had a reply from Boston, NJ. Within 48 hours I had a reply from a police chief in America. I could go on.

Any bear that votes for them needs to hang their head in shame. They are a political party out to split Scotland. If we don’t get them out then Scotland I believe will become another Northern Ireland.

With their counterparts in the Daily rhebel who I believe are also dangerous as their stance on this issue is non existent. Ffs we are uncovering an industrial sized child abuse case. And then you read about the big bad Rangers or anything else that is anti-British in that rhag.

I’m not only out to bring Celtic to their knees. I’m after Humza also. A horrible human being that has done nothing in the way of support for victims and families. His twitter account openly shows where his loyalties lie.

An inquiry will bring them all to their knees. Including the corruption within police Scotland. I am confident an inquiry will take place. Once this documentary shows the British public and also further afield what’s actually been going on for 40+ years then it will only be a matter of time.

A club like no other?... Their not wrong

Last edited:
Watching the thread recently has been nice to see. A few new members getting involved with genuine posts. Also a few posters who are clued up on the legalities of certain issues that has been good reading.

I’ve been involved in this for a while now. Longer than what my profile says. But that’s another story.

Who knows what will be the outcome of this?But one thing I’ve learned. The nationalists that support an independent Scotland are a danger. The politicians that represent them have proved that they have no interest in justice .They share a platform with Sinn Fein and don’t hide the fact.

Along with a few others on here, we will fight and continue the fight to see justice in Scotland. I’ve challenged Humza, I’ve challenged every individual SNP politician on their stance on this issue. I’ve challenged the tartan wearing clowns in Westminster who on a daily basis make a fool of themselves in Westminster.
Living in England and watching they clowns is an embarrassment. A lot of people in England have got their backs up and I don’t blame them.

That’s the most angering thing to me Kyle. The journalists and politicians and even police in different countries that I’m in touch with are more interested in this.

Since being active on this issue it’s actually frightening to learn how corrupt the officials in our country actually are. It’s certainly opened my eyes.

We all know what Celtic are. Even they know. They’ll be dealt with. But the SNP are a danger to our country. The replies I’ve received from that scum are nothing short of disgusting. They are openly ignoring the biggest scandal in world football to protect votes.

Within 24 hours I had a reply from Westminster. Within 3 hours I had a reply from Boston, NJ. Within 48 hours I had a reply from a police chief in America. I could go on.

Any bear that votes for them needs to hang their head in shame. They are a political party out to split Scotland. If we don’t get them out then Scotland I believe will become another Northern Ireland.

With their counterparts in the Daily rhebel who I believe are also dangerous as their stance on this issue is non existent. Ffs we are uncovering an industrial sized child abuse case. And then you read about the big bad Rangers or anything else that is anti-British in that rhag.

I’m not only out to bring Celtic to their knees. I’m after Humza also. A horrible human being that has done nothing in the way of support for victims and families. His twitter account openly shows where his loyalties lie.

An inquiry will bring them all to their knees. Including the corruption within police Scotland. I am confident an inquiry will take place. Once this documentary shows the British public and also further afield what’s actually been going on for 40+ years then it will only be a matter of time.

Always great to read your posts, mate. I wouldn't fancy having you as an adversary, LOL.

Let's hope that Prof. Tomkins finds the keys to the door to bring this shameful club and governing party to its knees.

A quite superb post mate.

Couldn't agree more with you on Humza, he's definitely 100% not fit for the position he holds and the SNP with their blatant, blinkered, agenda driven crap, are a very real threat to our country, as are a few others. I'm genuinely worried for the future of my daughter and my grandkids.

i'm not ashamed to admit i used to see the british government as a very very corrupt force and i used to think that scotland would never be like that, but my god i couldn't have been more wrong.

ignoring child abuse to save votes.

Ok, no other cnut is saying anything at the moment so I'll big-note myself by the following: I bought a label printer about a year ago, played with it for about an hour then left it in the drawer. Anyway last weekend I had an idea for it. I printed about ten feet of "CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB HARBOUR PAEDOPHILES" repeated and I've been sticking them (discretely) everywhere I go. Petrol bowsers, newsagent windows, church doors, supermarket checkouts and various other places. Might be futile but who knows?

Ok, no other cnut is saying anything at the moment so I'll big-note myself by the following: I bought a label printer about a year ago, played with it for about an hour then left it in the drawer. Anyway last weekend I had an idea for it. I printed about ten feet of "CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB HARBOUR PAEDOPHILES" repeated and I've been sticking them (discretely) everywhere I go. Petrol bowsers, newsagent windows, church doors, supermarket checkouts and various other places. Might be futile but who knows?
love it.

Staunch

Ive been reading this forum for many years but never actually joined, all honesty dont know why as first thing i open in morning and last thing i read these days.
However reading this thread has woken me up in a major way to the sheer injustice. I couldnt just lurk. Had to become active and contribute in anyway if only just to like a post ot share a story.

I truley belive that once celtic have been exposed fully and dealt with to the extent of the law, the sky is the limit on tackling this issue on a broader scale i. E catholic church, bbc anuwhere scum has gotten away with ruining childrens right to a innocent upbringing..

Respect from a father a son a bear

Ive been reading this forum for many years but never actually joined, all honesty dont know why as first thing i open in morning and last thing i read these days.
However reading this thread has woken me up in a major way to the sheer injustice. I couldnt just lurk. Had to become active and contribute in anyway if only just to like a post ot share a story.

I truley belive that once celtic have been exposed fully and dealt with to the extent of the law, the sky is the limit on tackling this issue on a broader scale i. E catholic church, bbc anuwhere scum has gotten away with ruining childrens right to a innocent upbringing..

Respect from a father a son a bear
I’ve posted it before mate. The reason for my involvement is I had close family suffer at the hands of the Catholic Church/cult. I won’t sit back. I’ll fight them head on. A few on here do that also.

If you want to put pressure on politicians on this you should visit your representatives at their surgeries. It's harder for them to ignore you when you are sitting in front of them asking reasoned questions. They all have them, including Humza.
our local MP sent a circular through asking about deal/no deal need it and the possibility of a second independence referendum. At the bottom he added that he was going on the road to do his summer surgeries. I'll find at least one that suits and ask him straight out for his views on this horrific case.
And once again ,i d like to thank all contributors on here for there fantastic efforts.

our local MP sent a circular through asking about deal/no deal need it and the possibility of a second independence referendum. At the bottom he added that he was going on the road to do his summer surgeries. I'll find at least one that suits and ask him straight out for his views on this horrific case.
And once again ,i d like to thank all contributors on here for there fantastic efforts.

You’ve done a lot too mate. Respect.

Let's not let the UEFA stuff take away focus from what the folks on here are doing.
Seems to me that this could be an attempt to shift our focus.
Let's keep up the pressure on.

Agree. But I’d love another group of Bears to attack the scum, FARE, O’Hagan etc to get into them the way our team are on here.

They are trying to destroy our club.

Rant over, sorry.

Reply from alyson at the sfa..usual shite....a response will be drafted and sent.

Many thanks for your emails and the information you have provided.

It is with deep concern that we have learned of the experiences of abuse children have had taking part in the national game. In early 2017 the Scottish FA Board commissioned an Independent Review into sexual abuse in Scottish football, as a result of the adults who had come forward in both Scotland and England to tell us of their experiences of sexual abuse in childhood while involved in football. Martin Henry was appointed as the independent lead for the Review and its terms of reference are:

· To consider whether or not and to what extent the Scottish FA was aware of the matters highlighted and now brought to its attention;

· To consider what steps were taken by the Scottish FA during the relevant periods in relation to the protection of children brought to its attention at that time and; to identify any failings or deficiencies on the part of the Scottish FA in that regard;

· To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned. This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,

· To consider what lessons have been learned by the Scottish FA and its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations since those incidents took place and following any investigations that have taken place to ensure that the risk of abuse is reduced and where possible eliminated.

An interim report from the review was published in July 2018 and is available on the Scottish FA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf This report made 95 recommendations for change across Scottish football and we are working collectively to implement these recommendations. An update on the implementation of the recommendations, published on 11 June, can also be read on our website. The final report will be published once the current criminal proceedings are concluded, since the review team has received legal advice that to publish the report in full at this time would prejudice the criminal process.

I trust this reply provides you with reassurance that the experiences reported to us and in the media have been treated with the utmost seriousness and that an Independent Review is already well underway. We will continue to publish updates as and when we can via the Scottish FA website.

Best wishes,

Alyson.

Alyson Evans
Head of Wellbeing and Protection
The Scottish FA

alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk
Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY, Scotland

Got fed up reading Bear upon Bear arguing about what's right and what's wrong (in their opinion) about certain songs.
It's causing nothing but friction amongst supporters at a time we need to stand together.
Meanwhile this thread is getting swept down to the bottom.
If Uefa actually looked after their member clubs and took their responsibility seriously then I am sure the biggest sports paedophile ring should be top of the agenda.
that is unless there is a hidden agenda

Reply from alyson at the sfa..usual shite....a response will be drafted and sent.

Many thanks for your emails and the information you have provided.

It is with deep concern that we have learned of the experiences of abuse children have had taking part in the national game. In early 2017 the Scottish FA Board commissioned an Independent Review into sexual abuse in Scottish football, as a result of the adults who had come forward in both Scotland and England to tell us of their experiences of sexual abuse in childhood while involved in football. Martin Henry was appointed as the independent lead for the Review and its terms of reference are:

· To consider whether or not and to what extent the Scottish FA was aware of the matters highlighted and now brought to its attention;

· To consider what steps were taken by the Scottish FA during the relevant periods in relation to the protection of children brought to its attention at that time and; to identify any failings or deficiencies on the part of the Scottish FA in that regard;

· To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned. This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,

· To consider what lessons have been learned by the Scottish FA and its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations since those incidents took place and following any investigations that have taken place to ensure that the risk of abuse is reduced and where possible eliminated.

An interim report from the review was published in July 2018 and is available on the Scottish FA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf This report made 95 recommendations for change across Scottish football and we are working collectively to implement these recommendations. An update on the implementation of the recommendations, published on 11 June, can also be read on our website. The final report will be published once the current criminal proceedings are concluded, since the review team has received legal advice that to publish the report in full at this time would prejudice the criminal process.

I trust this reply provides you with reassurance that the experiences reported to us and in the media have been treated with the utmost seriousness and that an Independent Review is already well underway. We will continue to publish updates as and when we can via the Scottish FA website.

Best wishes,

Alyson.

Alyson Evans
Head of Wellbeing and Protection
The Scottish FA

alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk
Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY, Scotland

Usual BS Tommy. I’m kinda worried how you’re gonna reply to her :D:D

Got fed up reading Bear upon Bear arguing about what's right and what's wrong (in their opinion) about certain songs.
It's causing nothing but friction amongst supporters at a time we need to stand together.
Meanwhile this thread is getting swept down to the bottom.
If Uefa actually looked after their member clubs and took their responsibility seriously then I am sure the biggest sports paedophile ring should be top of the agenda.
that is unless there is a hidden agenda

Agree on both points 3600. Were all together on here at least :D

Well done mate its not futile, i am trying to do some thing similar but with the three wise monkeys picture but i cant find it so if any one can point me in the right direction

Let's not let the UEFA stuff take away focus from what the folks on here are doing.
Seems to me that this could be an attempt to shift our focus.
Let's keep up the pressure on.
I firmly believe the dark forces are behind this in an attempt to get the fans split and put the light on us, further more if anybody thinks sepp Blatter and fifa corruption was the finish they must be daft Michel Platini came through the Ranks,that is one of the reasons i think UEFA would like to see this cleaned, swept, up, i am so Glad we have Americans involved

Back