Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

yosser hughes

I’m not sure we want to push this timing wise.

What we’ve managed to do is drip drip drip bad news about them over months now.

My thought is we try to work all of these angles were working, constantly raising awareness by the week, with a view to the big documentary in a few months being THE BIG BANG moment.

At that stage hopefully others will be dragged into finally dealing with it.
i would tend to agree here, the "drip drip " of info and more and more , constant bad headlines is obviously getting to them, as we have seen ,they are hitting out all around and indiscriminately trying to deflect,every week brings more and more headlines about their disgusting behaviour and they can only suppress so much of it,the world is slowly being made aware of what this shower are all about and pressure will build and build ,there will be no hiding place for them,to paraphrase another shower of vile bastards , their day will come

Timskelper

As a club, we take our obligations and responsibilities seriously and are co-operating fully with both the authorities and the process. We consider Mr McGuire’s words therefore not just to be wholly disrespectful of what is a very sensitive legal process but also grossly inaccurate and defamatory.

Goodness, where do you start with this reply.............

Even in their guilt, they have no shame.........
So THEY'LL be taking HIM to court then? What a rancid club they are. They truly are shamed by nothing.

BlueNose94

I would find it entirely plausible they would bring a priest to this meeting GY.

Exerting some religious pressure not to speak is not beyond the realms of possibility with them.

The Yank press should be made aware that a priest was/may well have been present.
Completely agree with your last statement Jan. I forwarded every piece of information to various press contacts in the states with a few replies reference a priest being present.

BlueNose94

There isn’t any evidence to prove that Kelly was a paedophile, but there is peripheral information that questions his behaviour.

Examples -

He conducted the meeting with Hugh Birt to release him from the club, and he had Torbett & Cairney in that meeting with him. So two of the paedophiles Birt complained about were in that meeting with Kelly ? Just seems absurd.
And of course he has been in the pictures with Savile & Torbett & O’Brien, etc.

It does seem very strange.
Excellent point G

BothwellBear

I’m not sure we want to push this timing wise.

What we’ve managed to do is drip drip drip bad news about them over months now.

My thought is we try to work all of these angles were working, constantly raising awareness by the week, with a view to the big documentary in a few months being THE BIG BANG moment.

At that stage hopefully others will be dragged into finally dealing with it.
For those not on it totally is there a documentary which isn’t Daly due out?

BlueNose94

That's fucking appalling
Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.
The lurkers will contact me again after this post. I can’t wait.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.

BlueNose94

I think that they are close to capitulation.

Here is a scenario. They agree to settle out of court. Very shortly thereafter they sack Lennon. I think that they will sack Lennon anyway, so they will time it to suit their agenda.

If they do this, they bundle up their bad news and in so doing dilute the child abuse. I know it should not dilute it, but they have a tame press.

Better to do that and attempt a clean break and set the focus on bringing in a new manager.

A lot of pain over a short period of time could be the least unattractive option.

The alternative is for this to drag on over a long period involving multiple court appearances and the associated press coverage.
Excellent post

The_Irrepressibles

The Ranger

Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.
God bless you BlueNose94

jweebear

coolatballet

Facebook post from 25th April:
Love sport was attending Sportsman's Dinner 2019 at Hilton Glasgow.
25 April · Glasgow ·
Having a wonderful night so far, thank you Hollicom for having us
THU, 25 APR
Sportsman's Dinner 2019
Hilton Glasgow · Glasgow

https://www.facebook.com/lovesportfamily/?modal=admin_todo_tour#
This would make a great story in the press. If there could be shown to be an orchestrated campaign against victim's families involving Hollinshead it would be dynamite. Might be a bit like the News of the World tapping phones of murder victims.

Found someone on facebook who might be interesting. Could be wrong but look at the profile picture and the fact that there is zero content on the page.

Frasermac52

Great post mate - with you all the way

bazil

I’ll fight them head on mate. Like I said my man on here showed me things that his best pal went through and his family. Broke my heart. I couldn’t sit back.
This would make a great story in the press. If there could be shown to be an orchestrated campaign against victim's families involving Hollinshead it would be dynamite. Might be a bit like the News of the World tapping phones of murder victims.

Found someone on facebook who might be interesting. Could be wrong but look at the profile picture and the fact that there is zero content on the page.
I think you might have something I found thisbut it says they have only been at this address below since 25th jun you might have something mate mind you it could be he haw but the facebook page is sus

1. Companies
  2. LOVE 2 GROW LTD
Company Number
SC634286
Name
LOVE 2 GROW LTD
Incorporation on
25 June 2019 (Tuesday)
Company Type
Private Limited Company
Status
Active
Registered Address
UNIT 2 CANDYMILL LANE
BOTHWELL BRIDGE BUSINESSS PARK
HAMILTON
SCOTLAND
ML3 0FD
Country of Origin
United Kingdom
Company Accounts
Account Category
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Next Due Date
25 March 2021 (Thursday)
Annual Return

coolatballet

Good on him to put a photo of his vehicle and plate though.
Just in case he is hard to track down !!!!!!!
There is a photo of him on facebook which also helps. His relative, Julie has links with Hollicom, and he is causing grief to Andy Gray's sister. That is suspicious - but surely Hollicom would not be that stupid!

On balance, I would seriously doubt that his actions are at the behest of Hollicom.

alexg123

Why would we need Hollicom mate
I would imagine they have been digging like a dog for a bone looking for dirt on us to take any heat of their client

I feel more confident that we have nothing to worry about given that they have used these scumbags
I wasn’t meaning that we should really hire them , just wondering what the reaction would have been as to who’s side they would choose to be on because at the moment they are siding with paedo harbourers and I know WE will always remember them for that so in the long run it could be the end of them as well , unless they change their name for choosing to ride with the Devil :)) .

Cambuslang Bear

Thanks for your well wishes, much appreciated
Obviously I will be careful with my comments given the nature of the matter
I will be relieved once the subject is finally put to bed
Fair play to you for doing this mate. Very brave thing to do and I really do hope you get the justice you deserve. There are loads of people on here who would be happy to speak to you if you feel you need to get stuff off your chest. So if you ever need to rant, vent or cry just get in touch and we'll do all we can to help

Last edited:

Frasermac52

I wasn’t meaning that we should really hire them , just wondering what the reaction would have been as to who’s side they would choose to be on because at the moment they are siding with paedo harbourers and I know WE will always remember them for that so in the long run it could be the end of them as well , unless they change their name for choosing to ride with the Devil :)) .
Companies like that don’t have any morals that’s for sure mate

Super A

There is a photo of him on facebook which also helps. His relative, Julie has links with Hollicom, and he is causing grief to Andy Gray's sister. That is suspicious - but surely Hollicom would not be that stupid!

On balance, I would seriously doubt that his actions are at the behest of Hollicom.
the may or may not be behind it though it matters little, a relative of separate entities PR firm abusing the mother of a victim.

That's a big story should our media be interested.

lwdawson

Was flying yesterday so was off my phone all day. When I came on here it looked like I missed some developments so I Googled the scum to see if there was any news.

Well, hollicom are really earning their money. 7 out of the 10 "news" articles on Google were from "67 hail hail" and the others were from pish like the boot room. Not one article from a mainstream news outlet.

ChinaskiBear

Just read that response to Macgure from those scumbags. They are openly flaunting him now. I am now convinced that MaGuire's tactic is to wait and see if they will blink. They wont so he better be ready to start proceedings. I just hope his because they will not back down on this after reading that.

dt17

On social media why isn't it being highlighted that the main issue with the paedo ring is that Celtic knowingly covered it up - not that it actually existed in the first place? Celtic and their fans seem to be unable to grasp this.

Obviously paedophiles can end up anywhere and infiltrate any sort of business etc, but it's their handling of it which singles them out. Even to this day they're still covering it up.

gersandproud

Was flying yesterday so was off my phone all day. When I came on here it looked like I missed some developments so I Googled the scum to see if there was any news.

Well, hollicom are really earning their money. 7 out of the 10 "news" articles on Google were from "67 hail hail" and the others were from pish like the boot room. Not one article from a mainstream news outlet.
I think this is the norm

The mainstream news outlets have successfully ignored this topic for 4 decades & only recently made the odd comment which imo is 'too little too late'