Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Abolutely agree Jacobite. It was THEIR word that they used to describe others as well.

As you say, and even if some of this filters onto our club via Neely, the abused & their families deserve true justice. That should always be the prime Hope & objective.

If the result means that certain organisations are seen by the world for what they really are then that will be something i will also rejoice at.
Here here

Justice for the victims is all that is asked for.

Those that preyed upon their victims should be dealt with accordingly

Those that knew, colluded, harboured and covered up must also be taken to task.

Those in power who ignored and turned a blind eye must also be made accountable and punished accordingly.

Here here

Justice for the victims is all that is asked for.

Those that preyed upon their victims should be dealt with accordingly

Those that knew, colluded, harboured and covered up must also be taken to task.

Those in power who ignored and turned a blind eye must also be made accountable and punished accordingly.

Perfect LTD. That would be justice.

‘The matter does not lend itself to dialogue on social media, or a running commentary through other media.’ Couldn’t make this shit up... they are utterly, utterly deluded

Also, My friend works on this for Thomsons. She said on Sunday things are just about to kick off and as of yet celtic haven’t made any reasonable compensation offers so it will likely end up in court. I asked her if Celtic are stockpiling money to settle these claims and she said she thinks they are.

In the 80s, 1986 I think, they had their famous whitewash where they claimed that the abuse claims were ‘scurrilous’.

Look how that turned out BB.

The Odious Creep often repeated that Jock Stein even knowing of the crimes that took place was merely a vicious internet lie spread by Rangers fans. Stein knew, as did his Chairman, as did his own club captain, and none of them phoned the police. Sick individuals.

Just read up on some of the stories, did anyone ever discover who the well known Celtic player who was abused name was?

And if it cant be aired, is this the lad who got given a 5/5 by Torbett to win the player of the year? Been reading up on the tainted trophy for Boy of the year handed out by Billy McNeil and it had me guessing.

Last edited:
The Boy Scouts of America declare bankruptcy.
An outlook to what happens in the States compared to here.
I read this story yesterday. If only our judicial system was the same then I’m convinced Celtic would be forced out of existence.
For their crimes and subsequent coverups and the countless lives they have affected they wouldn’t have a chance of survival under American law.

Celtic covering up a ring of paedos for 50 years, re-employing a paedo, funding paedos businesses after they have been outed.

Rangers had a scout who said something inappropriate to a young lad, and was subsequently sacked and reported to the police.

Basically everyone's as bad as each other.

Need to learn from this

Bla bla bla

But I hope its more honest than this.
They funded and indulged paedophiles lifestyles and had hand in ruining many,many lives if there had been no cbc to start with this may not have happened.
The fact it was formed by a bheast massive (proper) investigations should have been done the first time he was jailed by the heads of scottish football who are as guilty imo as celtic.

They funded and indulged paedophiles lifestyles and had hand in ruining many,many lives if there had been no cbc to start with this may not have happened.
The fact it was formed by a bheast massive (proper) investigations should have been done the first time he was jailed by the heads of scottish football who are as guilty imo as celtic.
This is why our fight has been for a full independent inquiry. If that were to happen then we believe the SFA along with a few politicians would also have questions to answer.

This is why our fight has been for a full independent inquiry. If that were to happen then we believe the SFA along with a few politicians would also have questions to answer.
The greatest story never told, past journalists, football associations and of course the corrupt club at the centre of this abomination. The generations that have said nothing have a sin to answer for. Politicians, priests, police and lawyers. Caps doffed to the individuals who have worked tirelessly in the background (you know who you are) hopefully a full independent enquiry will result. Hopefully the victims and their loved one's can get the justice they seek. The generations of Celtic employees that decided to say nothing, what a legacy that has been left, absolutely shameful.

The Odious Creep often repeated that Jock Stein even knowing of the crimes that took place was merely a vicious internet lie spread by Rangers fans. Stein knew, as did his Chairman, as did his own club captain, and none of them phoned the police. Sick individuals.

Absolutely right.

And at a later time Lou Macari, Liam Brady, Tommy Burns, who scored the goal against Real Madrid in the game that wasn’t even played ?:mad:

If you mean by some of the inaccuracies being posted then I agree with you.

No - i meant them trying to continually take this faux-moral stance that the crimes they have perpetuated and covered up should not be discussed because it's "point scoring" and "not suitable for discussion on a public forum".

Exactly the same kind of tactics the catholic church used for years and years to get away with the same thing. Yet the media in this country buy it hook line and sinker.

Has anyone at Celtic asked the victims if they'd like the crimes that have been committed against them to be discussed and those that are guilty taken to task in a public forum? Of course they haven't instead we get this 'please think of the victims' bullshit they spin time and time again.. blatantly to try and protect their 'good name' and brand image.

People down South don't even know this whole thing is going on.. Its fucking disgraceful.

No - i meant them trying to continually take this faux-moral stance that the crimes they have perpetuated and covered up should not be discussed because it's "point scoring" and "not suitable for discussion on a public forum".

Exactly the same kind of tactics the catholic church used for years and years to get away with the same thing. Yet the media in this country buy it hook line and sinker.

Has anyone at Celtic asked the victims if they'd like the crimes that have been committed against them to be discussed and those that are guilty taken to task in a public forum? Of course they haven't instead we get this 'please think of the victims' bullshit they spin time and time again.. blatantly to try and protect their 'good name' and brand image.

People down South don't even know this whole thing is going on.. Its fucking disgraceful.
Ah I see what you mean now sorry. I could give you one big long reply but it’s already on here what we have done over the past 2 years.
Reference your comment about down south I see your point. That’s about to change.
When it comes to dealing with Westminster, we have been repeatedly informed that it’s a devolved government issue which we are hoping could also change as we have proved cross border links to abuse.
When it comes to the Mickey Mouse house of Holyrood, well that’s been one of our biggest stumbling blocks. It hasn’t helped when you have Celtic apologists within government.
Some within the press have done some outstanding work. I know this because we have close links with certain individuals.
We have also achieved in getting the case reopened in Kearny NJ reference the abuse that took place stateside.
We are also in contact with some victims and families that have been treated absolutely disgustingly by an under qualified justice secretary who puts the loyalties of his club before justice.
Believe me we share your anger and frustration. That filth have had it their way now for far to long and for what we know then I think their day is coming.

Ah I see what you mean now sorry. I could give you one big long reply but it’s already on here what we have done over the past 2 years.
Reference your comment about down south I see your point. That’s about to change.
When it comes to dealing with Westminster, we have been repeatedly informed that it’s a devolved government issue which we are hoping could also change as we have proved cross border links to abuse.
When it comes to the Mickey Mouse house of Holyrood, well that’s been one of our biggest stumbling blocks. It hasn’t helped when you have Celtic apologists within government.
Some within the press have done some outstanding work. I know this because we have close links with certain individuals.
We have also achieved in getting the case reopened in Kearny NJ reference the abuse that took place stateside.
We are also in contact with some victims and families that have been treated absolutely disgustingly by an under qualified justice secretary who puts the loyalties of his club before justice.
Believe me we share your anger and frustration. That filth have had it their way now for far to long and for what we know then I think their day is coming.

Outstanding mate;)

Just read it - Blah fvckin' blah.
It's an arms length acknowledgement that they (CFC) were 'infiltrated' by organised peado's. An interesting question that the writer fails to address is why these organised rings targeted some organisations on a hugely disproportionate basis. The separate entity stuff seems to be gradually being downplayed to be replaced by a classic portrayal of the facilitators as victims.

Back