Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Rathcool Kai

Email to Hacking Paterson

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am disgusted that your chairman Neil Watt,is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT . I would think that the many clients you have ,lots of whom will have young children would also be disgusted regarding these ties between your chairman and convicted paedophile Frank Cairney.
It would undoubtedly be harmful and detrimental to your companys business to continue facilitating this situation and before embarking on a mission to make your clients aware of this sordid situation, i await your response and moral thoughts on this sordid situation.
Regards

Gibraltar Loyal

This mob are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to scotland...our own MSP gavin newlands rabble rousing the choir.....someone please tell me "scots wa hae" is racist...i'm training my sights on this twat again...
They expect our respect but act like spoiled children....every one of them an imbecile

Malbec

Hitch had a very good friend in Stephen Fry. They appeared on the Intelligence squared debate a while back and it was a riveting debate. Perhaps Mr Fry would take up the cudgel if one of you chaps wanted to forward on some of the incriminating information. He'd love to know, I'm absolutely sure of this.

Lenzie Loyal

Tory MSP Adam Tomkins said: “These letters show that there have been very serious concerns about this for some time.”

A Scottish Government spokesman said: “The final report commissioned by the SFA will be published when ongoing legal cases are concluded and we will carefully consider its findings.”
This is nothing more than one big stalling exercise as the Scottish Government leave no stone unturned in an attempt to get their favourite club off the hook.

Last edited:

KYBear_74

Public demand Scottish Government take action over historic sex abuse in football

Letters released under Freedom of Information laws show the anger at the lack of action over the scandal.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/politicians-public-demanding-scots-government-19972944
So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.

Laudrup1

So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.
The report in the Record would give the impression this is all an even fault of Scottish clubs with the way its written. Whether that's deliberate or just lazy journalism is anyone's guess but it it a good thing that the public's ire over the SNP / Humza's failure to address the situation is being noticed.

I'm all for the public enquiry. It has to happen.

cyl1690

Wouldn’t it be a shame if we were to distribute a damning letter into the post boxes of residents in some of their factored blocks. I’ll start on Thursday identifying those places in Edinburgh where the residents should be told where their hard earned factor fees are going and the type of person this Company sees fit to have in their boardroom.
That's who my Factors are. I'll be dropping them an email shortly, as they are not long in sending me reminders for their charges, for virtually doing f*ck all work. :mad:

johnkp

The report in the Record would give the impression this is all an even fault of Scottish clubs with the way its written. Whether that's deliberate or just lazy journalism is anyone's guess but it it a good thing that the public's ire over the SNP / Humza's failure to address the situation is being noticed.

I'm all for the public enquiry. It has to happen.
Lazy journalism is a given, but I think you can bet the wording of this article is deliberate.

bazil

Email to Hacking Paterson

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am disgusted that your chairman Neil Watt,is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT . I would think that the many clients you have ,lots of whom will have young children would also be disgusted regarding these ties between your chairman and convicted paedophile Frank Cairney.
It would undoubtedly be harmful and detrimental to your companys business to continue facilitating this situation and before embarking on a mission to make your clients aware of this sordid situation, i await your response and moral thoughts on this sordid situation.
Regards
Am i getting this right, NEIL WATT is rehoming paedophiles without local residents knowledge.

Grigo Yossarian

Public demand Scottish Government take action over historic sex abuse in football

Letters released under Freedom of Information laws show the anger at the lack of action over the scandal.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/politicians-public-demanding-scots-government-19972944
To all bears who have been active, GREAT JOB.

BUT keep going because this is now being picked up. And sending notes to this guy of MPs who have ignored you will send a really positive message, and we all know who they are.

bazil

Guy from Hibs was Gordon Neely
I think this is part of hollicoms (Astoturfing), release a Story,minimising Celtics involvement, all the way painting your rivals into the picture and exaggerating their part if any, people reading that Article for the first time would come away thinking Scottish football has a problem, remember innocent till proven guilty,lets remind the lurkers NO one associated with Rangers has ever been tried convicted and found guilty and then RE EMPLOYED,
Scottish Football does have a problem a cancerous disease Called Cellick minded it has infected our politics and our media our Police and Judicial system and education system, symptoms include deafness,myopia,paralysis of the lower Jaw leaving the sufferer unable to speak, so yes we do have a problem with one disgusting club who are responsible for about 95% of abuse within Scottish football, ps i think Hivs may well have plenty to answer for as well

Tommy

sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

Or should it be the laird of coopats,rather than coocaddens, after your embarrassing nationalist efforts in Westminster,when you took upon yourself,the role of choirmaster for your bunch of charlatans in your wee thingumyjig party?.

However,nice to see you have finally made it to Westminster and as such,I need to ask the question,which I have asked you many times over the past months....DID YOU RAISE MY REQUEST FOR A FULL AND INDEPEMNDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE CRIMES AT GLASGOW CELTIC FC?.....and if not,why not ? ,as you are my elected Westminster MP and you proclaim in your recent political flyer, that you are my “VOICE IN WESTMINSTER” and I have repeatedly asked you do so on my behalf....or do your skills only stretch to trying to make a complete fool of yourself and your country when in Westminster, sorry, edit that, you didn’t try...you did make a fool of yourself and your country.

So,assuming that you failed yet again, to raise my request for a full and independent inquiry into the sex abuse scandal at your club ,Glasgow celtic fc ,can you now provide me with the email address of the person in government, who deals with complaints from the public regarding their MP’s and their lack of competence and ignorance of requests for action and failure to do the job they are elected and paid to do?.

I also note, that your party now have connections to a consultant NEIL WATT of hacking & Patterson ,who openly moves assets belonging to a known convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to himself and then proclaims that he is willing to then let this sexual deviant live there rent free , if and when he gets out of jail....this guy , is a man who your party turn to for advice?,speaks volumes about your party and it’s cover ups and ignorance in dealing with this historic sexual abuse scandal ,hopefully more of the SNP’s little secrets will be revealed in time,when all the skeletons in your cupboards come tumbling out ,once a public inquiry is made into your party and it’s connections to paedophilia and Glasgow celtic fc,of which I and others are certain of,just a matter of time .

I look forward to your reply

47blue

I think this is part of hollicoms (Astoturfing), release a Story,minimising Celtics involvement, all the way painting your rivals into the picture and exaggerating their part if any, people reading that Article for the first time would come away thinking Scottish football has a problem, remember innocent till proven guilty,lets remind the lurkers NO one associated with Rangers has ever been tried convicted and found guilty and then RE EMPLOYED,
Scottish Football does have a problem a cancerous disease Called Cellick minded it has infected our politics and our media our Police and Judicial system and education system, symptoms include deafness,myopia,paralysis of the lower Jaw leaving the sufferer unable to speak, so yes we do have a problem with one disgusting club who are responsible for about 95% of abuse within Scottish football, ps i think Hivs may well have plenty to answer for as well
100 percent in the collusion and cover up.

Grigo Yossarian

sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

Or should it be the laird of coopats,rather than coocaddens, after your embarrassing nationalist efforts in Westminster,when you took upon yourself,the role of choirmaster for your bunch of charlatans in your wee thingumyjig party?.

However,nice to see you have finally made it to Westminster and as such,I need to ask the question,which I have asked you many times over the past months....DID YOU RAISE MY REQUEST FOR A FULL AND INDEPEMNDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE CRIMES AT GLASGOW CELTIC FC?.....and if not,why not ? ,as you are my elected Westminster MP and you proclaim in your recent political flyer, that you are my “VOICE IN WESTMINSTER” and I have repeatedly asked you do so on my behalf....or do your skills only stretch to trying to make a complete fool of yourself and your country when in Westminster, sorry, edit that, you didn’t try...you did make a fool of yourself and your country.

So,assuming that you failed yet again, to raise my request for a full and independent inquiry into the sex abuse scandal at your club ,Glasgow celtic fc ,can you now provide me with the email address of the person in government, who deals with complaints from the public regarding their MP’s and their lack of competence and ignorance of requests for action and failure to do the job they are elected and paid to do?.

I also note, that your party now have connections to a consultant NEIL WATT of hacking & Patterson ,who openly moves assets belonging to a known convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to himself and then proclaims that he is willing to then let this sexual deviant live there rent free , if and when he gets out of jail....this guy , is a man who your party turn to for advice?,speaks volumes about your party and it’s cover ups and ignorance in dealing with this historic sexual abuse scandal ,hopefully more of the SNP’s little secrets will be revealed in time,when all the skeletons in your cupboards come tumbling out ,once a public inquiry is made into your party and it’s connections to paedophilia and Glasgow celtic fc,of which I and others are certain of,just a matter of time .

I look forward to your reply
You’re hilarious mate :D

But seriously Tommy, is it worth writing to this guy in the DR about for instance how many unanswered letters you’ve sent to Wee Jimmy Crankie & her Justice Minister that have gone unanswered ?

jf1960

They Will .....

BigSteve