Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Was the holding company Pacific self or was it still the Celtic athletic and football association. As I,m pretty sure that the Celtic athletic and football association was bust by McCann and brought back at a later date.the reason I think was that McCann wanted a connection with the old club.
It’s an absolute snakes nest, probably set up in such a way that the ‘poorest’ part of it would ultimately held responsible for any wrong doing.
I’m sure I read on here that the company everybody knows as the main one don’t even own the players and they're owned by another bit altogether. Might have imagined that but I don’t think so.

What's the odds that these super-duper new rules will not apply retrospectively?

I don't want to appear negative as justice for the victims for the unimaginable suffering they have and still are suffering must be paramount and the perpetrators and enablers be dragged before a court to answer for their actions.

SNP/Filth/Papist cult will not roll over easily.

It’s an absolute snakes nest, probably set up in such a way that the ‘poorest’ part of it would ultimately held responsible for any wrong doing.
I’m sure I read on here that the company everybody knows as the main one don’t even own the players and they're owned by another bit altogether. Might have imagined that but I don’t think so.
Celtic were or still are owned by at least 4 separate company's.one of them is the reconstructed Celtic athletic and football association.

All point scoring and rivalry aside.

I want that club to be punished accordingly for allowing a paedophile ring to operate and continue unhindered for decades. I want punishments along the lines of Penn State, anything less would be disrespectful to the lives ruined.

If one club can be absolutely hammered for a legal tax loophole them another must be obliterated for harbouring a paedophile ring.

What sort of sanctions can we expect for this lot to get, seriously there should be calls from people in high places to have them shut down and that shithole levelled, anything less would be the mother of all travesties.

Statement on behalf of Martin Henry
Thursday 27 February 2020
Martin Henry, the Chair of the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football, issues the following personal statement in response to reports this morning.
“Firstly, I am hugely disappointed that, following an interview with Channel 4 updating on the significant work undertaken by the Review team, I am compelled to clarify any uncertainty that has arisen from reports this morning.
“For the avoidance of doubt, and given the seriousness of the subject matter, neither in the Channel 4 interview nor in the as yet unpublished final report is there any reference to liability on any clubs that have formed part of the review. This is, quite simply, not within the terms of reference the review team have been working to.
“Equally, the final report will make no reference to compensation. On the contrary, in my dealings with the survivors, there is a clear wish for acknowledgement and wider recompense – amends to be made in whatever way deemed appropriate by that survivor - for the harm suffered. This is, of course, entirely a matter for the survivors and again not within the scope of the final report. I have stated consistently that the pursuit of personal justice is not necessarily financial.
“On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review.
“The efforts of the Review team are completely focused on protecting young people by learning from the past to make football a safe place for children and young people.”
The Scottish FA also wishes to clarify that Martin was speaking in his independent capacity and that personal views expressed are not in the scope of the Review’s Terms of Reference, nor are they endorsed by the Scottish FA.

UNREAL!

Martin Henry, the Chair of the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football, issues the following personal statement in response to reports this morning.
“Firstly, I am hugely disappointed that, following an interview with Channel 4 updating on the significant work undertaken by the Review team, I am compelled to clarify any uncertainty that has arisen from reports this morning.
“For the avoidance of doubt, and given the seriousness of the subject matter, neither in the Channel 4 interview nor in the as yet unpublished final report is there any reference to liability on any clubs that have formed part of the review. This is, quite simply, not within the terms of reference the review team have been working to.
“Equally, the final report will make no reference to compensation. On the contrary, in my dealings with the survivors, there is a clear wish for acknowledgement and wider recompense – amends to be made in whatever way deemed appropriate by that survivor - for the harm suffered. This is, of course, entirely a matter for the survivors and again not within the scope of the final report. I have stated consistently that the pursuit of personal justice is not necessarily financial.
“On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review.
“The efforts of the Review team are completely focused on protecting young people by learning from the past to make football a safe place for children and young people.”
The Scottish FA also wishes to clarify that Martin was speaking in his independent capacity and that personal views expressed are not in the scope of the Review’s Terms of Reference, nor are they endorsed by the Scottish FA.

UNREAL!
Whitewash thats what they always do

All point scoring and rivalry aside.

I want that club to be punished accordingly for allowing a paedophile ring to operate and continue unhindered for decades. I want punishments along the lines of Penn State, anything less would be disrespectful to the lives ruined.

If one club can be absolutely hammered for a legal tax loophole them another must be obliterated for harbouring a paedophile ring.
Spot on mate, my feelings exactly

UNREAL!

That is fu.ckin scandalous!!

It gets more sickening by the day.

A corrupt, sinister little shitehole which is only going one way.

UNREAL!

He's most definitely one for the watching, as we all knew even beforehand.

Get the fumigators in. Once again it stinks.

Well that's a real headshot.

I'll admit to being sceptical of Thomson's motives but tried to keep this to myself as those right in the middle of it have repeatedly asked us not to speculate on our own predicted (negative) outcomes, when the truth is we just dont know how this will end.

With that in mind, I am surprised and happy that Thomson appears to be going straight for the throat.

Last edited:
Well that's a real headshot.

I'll admit to being sceptical of Thomson's motives but tried to keep this to myself as those right in the middle of it have repeatedly asked us not to speculate on our own predicted (negative) outcomes, when the truth is we just dont know how this will end.

With that in mind, I am surprised and happy that Thomson appears to be going straight for the throat.
It annoyed us at the time with posters negativity. Especially when we knew what was coming. The feelings towards Thompson are fully understandable though. Believe me we feel the same. You will see tonight how he goes for Celtic.

Thomson is putting the boot in, and quite rightly too.

If he is in fact an investigative journalist and he rates his work and lives and dies by his work then he’s doing pretty well so far in showing he’s not affiliated only with one side here.
So far so good in terms of bringing this utter scum organisation to its knees.

I pray and beg that this Cesspit club gets hung out to dry and ultimately closed down for good.
systemic child abuse and child trafficking isn’t your run of the mill occurrence, especially at a world renowned football club, so when the world gets to know it’s sordid little secret, friends will be lost, reputations will be in tatters and then finally no normal rational minded person or organisation will ever want to be a part of it again.

I’ve noticed still a lot of tims giving it the point scoring patter.
This ain’t point scoring, this is reality. And the reality is your club was the epicentre if the biggest child trafficking g and sex abuse ring this country has known. Many clubs may have had their fair share of beasts employed or having been a part of, but your club has covered up and enabled it to continue for generations.
There’s the real issue right there for all the world to see.

When you get a wee rodent like Henry deliberately trying to muddy the waters you know the lemmings are running out of hiding places. This guy should be questioned at the highest level in this country. The SFA are up to their necks in this and it’s clear they hope the mud won’t stick on them or celtic. Hugh Stevenson Was on their watch. They knew.

So after this second segment of news, which looks like its all bad news , for Celtic, will there be a massive swell of negative press?.
Hopefully it will give all survivors & their families a well deserved lift
they need, to carry on fighting against that immoral shower of slime
of a football club. I hope now that the other rats, the Scottish MSM,
get their apologies in before Celtic, as to why they did S.F.A. about the worst kept secret in Scotland. Will the SFA/SPHL be forced to
start the long process of punishment for Celtic, which in all honesty
should have followed on after the FIRST abuse trail in 1997.
The main priority now will be to get the Natzi's cornered into calling
for a Public Inquiry by the Real H.M. Government because of the
cross-border nature of the evidence.
Also there is no reason why the SFA/EUFA/FIFA do not temporary
suspend their playing licence forthwith, pending evidence gathering
with a view to further sanctions, due to the historical nature of such
subject concealment by that Club. :mad:

So after this second segment of news, which looks like its all bad news , for Celtic, will there be a massive swell of negative press?.
Hopefully it will give all survivors & their families a well deserved lift
they need, to carry on fighting against that immoral shower of slime
of a football club. I hope now that the other rats, the Scottish MSM,
get their apologies in before Celtic, as to why they did S.F.A. about the worst kept secret in Scotland. Will the SFA/SPHL be forced to
start the long process of punishment for Celtic, which in all honesty
should have followed on after the FIRST abuse trail in 1997.
The main priority now will be to get the Natzi's cornered into calling
for a Public Inquiry by the Real H.M. Government because of the
cross-border nature of the evidence.
Also there is no reason why the SFA/EUFA/FIFA do not temporary
suspend their playing licence forthwith, pending evidence gathering
with a view to further sanctions, due to the historical nature of such
subject concealment by that Club. :mad:
Willbear one can only hope.

The most galling thing about these recent developments is that whilst C4 and Thomson are laying bare the truth of went went on at Celtic FC, tens of thousands of them will be at the Chamber of Secrets tonight not giving a single, solitary fuck about the victims.

You’re right LLB.

Just look at the responses to the twitter posts from Haining & BN94.

Some of them are disgusting, with only a minority good human beings.

Back