Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

If you click on the link on the post it should take you to the trailer I already sent the link in a previous post it's a three part series on Australia's ABC Iview part 3 which is quite harrowing has been taken down temporarily as it had damning details of George Pells assaults , but he had a guilty verdict overturned in the high court appeal because it was his word against the boy and no other witnesses.
Here is the link : https://iview.abc.net.au/show/revelation

Scumbags, will give it a miss if the third one isn’t there that’s scandalous!

I’ve watched Spotlight, The Keepers and Paterno which are harrowing, the others with sub titles and not well screened are hard to follow.

Scumbags, will give it a miss if the third one isn’t there that’s scandalous!

I’ve watched Spotlight, The Keepers and Paterno which are harrowing, the others with sub titles and not well screened are hard to follow.
You should watch the first two mate,"know thine enemy" its a cult and you won't believe it the priests were told by the hierarchy that these poor boys were sent by the devil to tempt them WTF.

Last edited:
For someone so etxra-ordinarily anti-Rangers, Alan Brazil went a "very short way" to bring the scandal to the public or indeed Torbett behind bars ... and condemning his former club's beaviour in this whole sad affair ...

There is a bit of a stooshy going on at the Vatican at the moment.Archbishop Virgano has called out the Pope and the gay mafia running the show. The top USA Cardinal , McCarrik was put in charge of sorting out the CSA in America, turns out he was the biggest nonce of the lot. Virgano had informed Pope Francis but he is denying any knowledge. About a billion dollars has been paid out in damages. The number of nonces involved is breathtaking.
Edited to correct the papal title /rank

Last edited:
It’s been the greatest cover up of all time. The Vatican, the Catholic Church and Celtic fc. All in it together, all formed under the same catholic guise. All very well known for historically abusing children sexually.
The sooner the ceiling caves in on this scumbag sect the better.

And by the sounds of it, sooner than some expect.
Keep up the good work guys.

The dam will burst and the guilty will be exposed for all the world to see.
Thanks again for your relentless work BN94. Your pursuit of justice for the traumatised victims has been relentless. You are an exemplary man who will never be forgotten for your indefatigability in this fight to expose the guilty and those who covered up such heinous crimes.

Nonce FC as usual protected by the SFA

I wouldn’t be surprised if this Martin Henry CSA report is published during this pandemic

They will see it as a potential time to try and bury the report as 10000 die in UK to date

Gerry McSherry suspicions of the 14 named paedos to Strathclyde Police must have included some higher profile names than Cairney and Torbett

Genuinely it’s a scandal and as usual Nonce FC and their links to Catholic Church and Opus Dei sit in the shadows and plot to win titles and SC yet ignore the 100’s of abuse victims

They are a vile cult

There is a bit of a stooshy going on at the Vatican at the moment. Archbishop Virgano has called out the Pope and the gay mafia running the show. The top USA Archbishop, McCarrik was put in charge of sorting out the CSA in America, turns out he was the biggest nonce of the lot. Virgano had informed Pope Francis but he is denying any knowledge. About a billion dollars has been paid out in damages. The number of nonces involved is breathtaking.
No idea why 'Martin Henry' poppped into my mind when reading that. Must be the isolation :rolleyes:

Nonce FC as usual protected by the SFA

I wouldn’t be surprised if this Martin Henry CSA report is published during this pandemic

They will see it as a potential time to try and bury the report as 10000 die in UK to date

Gerry McSherry suspicions of the 14 named paedos to Strathclyde Police must have included some higher profile names than Cairney and Torbett

Genuinely it’s a scandal and as usual Nonce FC and their links to Catholic Church and Opus Dei sit in the shadows and plot to win titles and SC yet ignore the 100’s of abuse victims

They are a vile cult
The review was originally due at the end of February. It was again due last week. I think it will definitely be sometime soon.
I think we can safely say that the government and the SFA really don’t want to release this at this time.

On the news just mins ago the police are going to charge George Pell with historical sexual assault of a young boy.
These are new charges relating to a boy who was sexually assaulted by Pell in the 70's there are also about 10 civil cases against him waiting to go through as well.
Pell is a definite flight risk and should have his passport surrendered just in case the head of the cult wants him back in Rome and gets him a private flight.

Just caught the last bit of a commercial for the Scottish children’s lottery and I’m 100% sure they used parkhead as a backdrop, wee boys kicking a ball about and the word paradise being mentioned, shameless bastards.

If you click on the link on the post it should take you to the trailer I already sent the link in a previous post it's a three part series on Australia's ABC Iview part 3 which is quite harrowing has been taken down temporarily as it had damning details of George Pells assaults , but he had a guilty verdict overturned in the high court appeal because it was his word against the boy and no other witnesses.
Here is the link : https://iview.abc.net.au/show/revelation

Watched this the other night, first two episodes show the church up in all it's disgusting glory, proves the knowledge of child abuse and covering it up goes right to the top, exposes leading catholics as liars and complicit in enabling decades of child rape whilst continuing in their roles, comments from former Irish prime minister which she states the cardinals in Rome commented that the children were to blame for the abuse.

The lies and deceit shown by the church is simply breathtaking, one convicted, imprisoned pedophile priest has not been defrocked and continues to deny the abuse of his victims.

Watch and see how adept they are at lying and how convincing they are despite the facts, they know the word of a child from years ago is extremely difficult to prove and are abundantly aware that the victims are not represented in court, which is fundamentally wrong in these cases.

I haven't managed to watch the third episode which is described as the most revealing and nailed Pell, hopefully it is allowed to go back up after it amends the outcome of the Pell case.

Pell is now playing the victim card, claiming he is being made a scapegoat and surprise surprise, has been threatened with his life online, Pell has been accused by TEN victims of child abuse, yet we are now being told to believe he is the victim and that all the accusers are liars and looking for handouts.

Pell has given an interview by Andrew Bolt, who I must admit I don't know a lot about, but has been very vocal in what he claims a "miscarriage of justice" due to the strength of the allegations, he claims Pell could not have committed the crimes and that he is innocent of all the 27 allegations made against him by TEN victims, Pell's trial was held behind closed doors and nothing has been revealed from it, his first trial led to a hung jury and again all media was refused.

Pell has had allegations made against him investigated by the church, which were obviously serious enough for them to do so, so it puts the witch hunt theory to bed if his own organisation warrants an investigation, he is being investigated for another case which happened in 1970's and I believe the latest victim to come forward is employed in a professional role.

Pell has always denied having any direct knowledge of child abuse within his diocese, the ABC's Revelation program show that offending priests almost aways confess to their superiors or that the allegations are always dealt with by the likes of Pell with the offender being moved on, Pell is most certainly complicit in this.

Pell's trials timeline - https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/26/rise-fall-george-pell-timeline

Here's his interview -

Watched this the other night, first two episodes show the church up in all it's disgusting glory, proves the knowledge of child abuse and covering it up goes right to the top, exposes leading catholics as liars and complicit in enabling decades of child rape whilst continuing in their roles, comments from former Irish prime minister which she states the cardinals in Rome commented that the children were to blame for the abuse.

The lies and deceit shown by the church is simply breathtaking, one convicted, imprisoned pedophile priest has not been defrocked and continues to deny the abuse of his victims.

Watch and see how adept they are at lying and how convincing they are despite the facts, they know the word of a child from years ago is extremely difficult to prove and are abundantly aware that the victims are not represented in court, which is fundamentally wrong in these cases.

I haven't managed to watch the third episode which is described as the most revealing and nailed Pell, hopefully it is allowed to go back up after it amends the outcome of the Pell case.

Pell is now playing the victim card, claiming he is being made a scapegoat and surprise surprise, has been threatened with his life online, Pell has been accused by TEN victims of child abuse, yet we are now being told to believe he is the victim and that all the accusers are liars and looking for handouts.

Pell has given an interview by Andrew Bolt, who I must admit I don't know a lot about, but has been very vocal in what he claims a "miscarriage of justice" due to the strength of the allegations, he claims Pell could not have committed the crimes and that he is innocent of all the 27 allegations made against him by TEN victims, Pell's trial was held behind closed doors and nothing has been revealed from it, his first trial led to a hung jury and again all media was refused.

Pell has had allegations made against him investigated by the church, which were obviously serious enough for them to do so, so it puts the witch hunt theory to bed if his own organisation warrants an investigation, he is being investigated for another case which happened in 1970's and I believe the latest victim to come forward is employed in a professional role.

Pell has always denied having any direct knowledge of child abuse within his diocese, the ABC's Revelation program show that offending priests almost aways confess to their superiors or that the allegations are always dealt with by the likes of Pell with the offender being moved on, Pell is most certainly complicit in this.

Pell's trials timeline - https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/26/rise-fall-george-pell-timeline

Here's his interview -
It's gonna be very hot where he ends up, I watched the 3rd episode before it was removed and the personal account of Bernard who gives great detail of him and Pell in the shower together etc.,Bernard was a second case that Pell was meant to be tried for but he got stage fright the night before the trial because of all the pressure on him and they had to withdraw it.
It will be back one way or another this story has a fair bit to go yet, but the first two are well worth watching.

It's gonna be very hot where he ends up, I watched the 3rd episode before it was removed and the personal account of Bernard who gives great detail of him and Pell in the shower together etc.,Bernard was a second case that Pell was meant to be tried for but he got stage fright the night before the trial because of all the pressure on him and they had to withdraw it.
It will be back one way or another this story has a fair bit to go yet, but the first two are well worth watching.
I watched the third episode at the weekend. One way or another Pell is getting done. The pope giving a speech where he talks about CSA - “who are the accusers”? His audience replies “The Devil’ !!!! Absolutely sickening.
I drive past that St Alipius regularly - Amazed that house of horrors has not been bulldozed.

I watched the third episode at the weekend. One way or another Pell is getting done. The pope giving a speech where he talks about CSA - “who are the accusers”? His audience replies “The Devil’ !!!! Absolutely sickening.
I drive past that St Alipius regularly - Amazed that house of horrors has not been bulldozed.
Think how the poor victims feel driving past it, they should rename it Pells Hellhouse. :mad:

Think how the poor victims feel driving past it, they should rename it Pells Hellhouse. :mad:
Anywhere I can access the 3rd episode, the interview with Pell is very poor, it's a puff piece and he has obviously been briefed on what was coming, every question leaned towards him being innocent and making him out the victim, nauseating to the extreme.

Anywhere I can access the 3rd episode, the interview with Pell is very poor, it's a puff piece and he has obviously been briefed on what was coming, every question leaned towards him being innocent and making him out the victim, nauseating to the extreme.
I don't know where you can access it I'm sure it'll be out there somewhere but the ABC one had to be taken down after Pell got found not guilty.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ode-of-revelation-as-news-corp-goes-on-attack

Last edited:
It will be back one way or another this story has a fair bit to go yet, but the first two are well worth watching

double post by me - doh.

The review was originally due at the end of February. It was again due last week. I think it will definitely be sometime soon.
I think we can safely say that the government and the SFA really don’t want to release this at this time.

yes BN94 amongst all the carnage with the CV-19 thought that report would have been surfaced,now that “shifty” and co have been rumbled as you say that report won’t be surfacing soon.

Shower of corrupt bastards and working along side a working hopeless pro independence and catholic government.

Been reading up about this prick Andrew Bolt. Horrible bassa. Appears he has mounted a one man crusade to make Pell the victim in all this. There is not much out there on Bolts background,very vague.

Here's his interview -

I couldnt get my cheap vpn to select Australia, I ended up listening to an interview with Sarah Ferguson. She certainly didnt hold back! Good post Rangersmandownunder.

Back