Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Would love that Useless Bastard to get found out big time

Ignoring the Gray family and all the other victims is a total dereliction of the “Justice Secretary” duties and if we had a proper impartial press in the UK this idiot would have been removed after his driving offence whilst serving in the Scottish Council as a Transport Secretary

Useless is way out of his depth and he should be hounded for his lack of action

Hiding behind the SFA report into CSA is not good enough

He should be focusing on the existing 6 paedos who have already been convicted in the courts for abusing kids at CBC and CFC

Discussing the past convictions causes no breach of any judicial issue with any future or current court cases

Useless is a coward and protecting Nonce FC

Shame on him
“Discussing the past convictions causes no breach of any judicial issue with any future or current court cases”

That’s correct. And we also proved this to him from his own government website.

That’s unbelievable.
That is absolutely shocking, who did the independent investigation about this, did the SFA do the investigation and what is the final report going to say? I bet it says nothing to see here and move on, well Celtic run the SFA as well as the SPFL and the fact that half the SNP politicians support Celtic. A blind man can see what's going on here.

“he won’t even comment on the issue or contact victims or their families.”

This is what gets me. He is answerable to every single citizen in our country, regardless of whether he disagrees with their political allegiances, religion or race. He is in a position where it is under his remit to make sure justice is running properly and carried out in this country. He is negligent in his duties and he should be under scrutiny when an investigation into this whole episode is carried out. Any enquiry should be scrutinising the motives of those who have refused to communicate with victims or their families, and members of the public who have contacted politicians regarding their concerns over this issue.

Frankly, if Humza Yousef, as Justice Secretary,cannot separate his duties from his private feelings on the matter then he should step aside.
He is a fraud. His current post and anything else he has attempted.

“he won’t even comment on the issue or contact victims or their families.”

This is what gets me. He is answerable to every single citizen in our country, regardless of whether he disagrees with their political allegiances, religion or race. He is in a position where it is under his remit to make sure justice is running properly and carried out in this country. He is negligent in his duties and he should be under scrutiny when an investigation into this whole episode is carried out. Any enquiry should be scrutinising the motives of those who have refused to communicate with victims or their families, and members of the public who have contacted politicians regarding their concerns over this issue.

Frankly, if Humza Yousef, as Justice Secretary,cannot separate his duties from his private feelings on the matter then he should step aside.
Surely theres a way to do that (remove from office) other than elections? Dereliction of duty in public office? Or some such jargon. Thats the kind of thing crowd funding should be for lol.

Ive often wondered how the Scottish Parliament are made accountable to Westminster, and how does this even work?

Ive often wondered how the Scottish Parliament are made accountable to Westminster, and how does this even work?
They aren't in any way, shape or form accountable to Westminster in respect of any devolved matters. The Parliament is ultimately accountable to the electorate and for some reason the Scottish public keep electing these rhats.

I agree. He definitely doesn’t want to stand up against his beloved team. Going by his correspondence he also seems under qualified to hold such an important position.
Wee Humza's sum total of experience in the "real world" was working in a call centre for a short spell before he became a politician. There's nothing wrong with working in a call centre of course, I have done a stint in one, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't qualify me to be a government minister.

The wee snake got sworn in the first time around in Partick Thistle tartan. Quite acceptable if you are actually a Jags man, but it's a bit odd if you're not.

They aren't in any way, shape or form accountable to Westminster in respect of any devolved matters. The Parliament is ultimately accountable to the electorate and for some reason the Scottish public keep electing these rhats.
Thats the problem as far as I can make out, the devolved system was intended for working within the uk. It has now been deployed to promote nationalism, something for which it wasnt designed, it couldve worked well had it been given a proper go and not hijacked by nats. Sickens me.

Really feel for Malcolm Rodger if his testimony has been removed for some ‘legal reason’

This guy has been so brave and I commend his courage and guts to give evidence against these paedo scum

Stay strong Malcolm and take comfort you have been able to tell the world you were a victim

Hopefully the omission is due to a future trial with Bennell and the paedo who took you to Blackpool

Don’t let the bastards win. Keep fighting them.

Get the Rodgers testimony out in the public, let's see what it says, let's us also see who tries to stop his testimony from becoming public. Although not in the final SFA Report, it let's the public know what the victims are up against in Scotland. Does anyone think Celtic FC will take the publisher's of Mr Rodgers testimony to court?

We knew last week this was the case but what lawyers,CFC,SPFL? They are the same anyway.

There is a someone who sits on this 3 person review panal,who will soon or already has a position within the SPFL to join,like I said before,we will find and expose anything which we class as corrupt and suppressed and will be passed to the relevant people.

The new position is just the SPFL “marking their own homework”

There is already a mass of information being databased and individuals are been singled out and basically hunted into their background and businesses.

Again eventually!

If what Malcolm says is true there is seemingly no end to the cover up and failure of institutions to properly investigate independently.

On a slightly different tangent I cannot repeat often enough the key to unlocking the door on the cover up is to find out who were the signatories to the NCDs which were signed in the U.S. and whether those NCDs were stated to be binding on any successors of the signatories ( bearing in mind that the incorporation of the club changed after the Fergus McCann takeover).

I've been following this thread for months without contributing, but what I've read on here in the last two days is disgraceful. From the constant copy & paste replies and now this news that testimony has been removed for legal reasons. I can only hope that means that someone else will be getting brought to justice soon.
Hat doffed to all who are working on this and keep fighting.

Agree 47B, but what we are also living in is a time where our support & community have had enough & the effort by so many bears to stop the vilification of us & our club is at an all time high.

There are some AMAZING human beings fighting back.
This gives me hope. It's a long road back. The people on here fighting for justice have my total and absolute respect.
Prior to the independence vote I was on the verge of selling up and moving South of the border. I am a retired ex serviceman and often stuck up for Scotland, now I am utterly ashamed of this country.

This gives me hope. It's a long road back. The people on here fighting for justice have my total and absolute respect.
Prior to the independence vote I was on the verge of selling up and moving South of the border. I am a retired ex serviceman and often stuck up for Scotland, now I am utterly ashamed of this country.

Im a bit younger than you, but 100% agree with your last paragraph 47B.

I am ashamed too.

And theirs plenty of shaming still to come

I've been following this thread for months without contributing, but what I've read on here in the last two days is disgraceful. From the constant copy & paste replies and now this news that testimony has been removed for legal reasons. I can only hope that means that someone else will be getting brought to justice soon.
Hat doffed to all who are working on this and keep fighting.
Same here.

Agree 47B, but what we are also living in is a time where our support & community have had enough & the effort by so many bears to stop the vilification of us & our club is at an all time high.

There are some AMAZING human beings fighting back.

“There are some AMAZING human beings fighting back.”

A very positive post Grigo. There are some victims and family members who read this thread who will take heart from that comment.

It’s even worse than your fear SAB, because there are CBC players who we think were abused but are scared to come out with the truth because they fear their families disowning them.

That’s the mindset you are dealing with mate.
This is something I cant get my head around. The way these cvnts protect this mob is sickening. To read that, it makes your stomach churn G.

As bad as I feel for Malcolm, he has (and still is) doing a sterling job showing the public just how corrupt this report is. People need to see how this cover up operates, and the people pulling the strings. All roads lead to Nonce fc and the governing bodies in this country are riddled with them. Keep the spotlight on them and the dam will eventually break!

Back