Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

BlueNose94

The question that needs asking is why is Martin Henry commenting in such a biased manner on Daly’s report when the SFA report hasn’t even been published yet?
Should said person be heading an SFA inquiry at all?
Although no criminal evidence was found reference Martin Henry, it’s plain to see the optics are bad considering who was around him previously.

thetoptier

^^^ This pdf is one of the most frightening reads ever.
To think that this guy will be responsible for creating the report that will possibly influence the Scottish government, SFA and Uefa in their final decisions.
Full independent enquiry from outwith these shores is the only way.
Scotland is absolutely going to need outside help to investigate just what is going/has gone on here

Rathcool Kai

Email to S.F.A.

To:alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk

19 Oct at 14:12

Dear Alyson,

Can you please enlighten me as to whom appointed Martin Henry to head the inquiry into historical child sex abuse within Scottish football?
This appointment appears to be an extremely crass decision with relation to the company this man has kept.

Among others, I believe he is a friend and advisor for cardinal O'Brien who was involved in the very subject that Martin Henry is investigating. To normal thinking persons with traditional values this amounts to a conflict of interest, it is incomprehensible that his findings will be impartial, pertaining to certain clubs and individuals, due to the company he keeps.

Why did Mr Henry feel the need to appear and comment about Rangers F.C. and Gordon Neely during a report by Mark Daly on B.B.C. News bulletins on 17/10/2019?
Does Mr Henry have an agenda concerning Rangers F.C. ? If not then why has he not shown the same appetite to discuss the 4 criminally convicted paedophiles employed by Celtic F.C. and the recently dismissed youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour.

Would he care to discuss with Peter Lawwell the 2 year secret internal investigation into historic child sex abuse at Celtic F.C. and then portray the findings to the Scottish public and fearful parents who have children attending this clubs youth teams?

Why the delay in any findings from Mr Henrys investigation? After all the victims of this abuse have been waiting 4 decades for investigation, answers and punishment
What qualifications does Mr Henry have to suggest he is capable of conducting an investigation of this magnitude, with integrity and impartiality? .

I would hope that you would have the respect to return an acknowledgement email Alyson, as so far you have ignored all my previous correspondence, which will be highlighted later when the public inquiry ensues.

Look forward to your reply

Regards
R.K.

Last edited:

The Clunge Taster

Email to Mark Daly B.B.C.

To:mark.daly@bbc.co.uk

19 Oct at 10:40

Hi Mark,

Following your derogatory report on 17/10/2019 which was broadcast on B.B.C. news reports, can I ask what is your Agenda with Rangers F.C.?
Rangers released a statement which stated that your report was sensationalist with an unfair accusation. A well worded and accurate description in my opinion.

Can you explain your accusation of a cover up? My understanding is that the boy was subject to inappropriate behaviour, which his parents then reported to Rangers, leading to a meeting with Graeme Souness, Walter Smith & Alistair Hood, questioning Neely. By admission he was then dismissed and allegedly Rangers reported the matter to Strathclyde police.

Someone at Rangers News reported his departure in a small 6 line caption, someone who was unlikely privy as to the reason of the departure and as any respecting individual would do they wished him well for the future. How can this be construed as a cover up based on this news piece?

You also failed to omit from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
Recently Celtic F.C. dismissed a youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour, did you afford the same reporting standards as to your Neely report? Alluding to this latest incident at Celtic F.C. , it begs the question, "is it safe for parents to allow their children to play & train at Celtic F.C./ St.Patrick's boys club, at this present time?",
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

I am working with a team of volunteers to obtain justice for the victims of all Scottish historical child sex abuse, a lot of us have friends ,relatives and colleagues whose then children were abused predominantly by employees of Celtic F.C., we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for these poor victims, as they have been ignored for over 4 decades.

A heads up for you Mark, we are at advanced stages to securing backing from a wealthy individual who is abhorred at the plight of the victims, with their backing, we intend to legally challenge those who construct libellous, ill informed and fictitious media reports which have an adverse impact for the victims. I would suggest an apology would suffice reference your inaccurate report on Thursday, any legal action undertaken will be against individual persons and not the organisation they "work" for , i.e. the B.B.C., why should the taxpayer foot the bill to defend the action of an individual with a clear and biased agenda?.

Look forward to your reply Mark.

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
#Belter

Grigo Yossarian

Email to S.F.A.

To:alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk

19 Oct at 14:12

Dear Alyson,

Can you please enlighten me as to whom appointed Martin Henry to head the inquiry into historical child sex abuse within Scottish football?
This appointment appears to be an extremely crass decision with relation to the company this man has kept.

Among others, I believe he is a friend and advisor for cardinal O'Brien who was involved in the very subject that Martin Henry is investigating. To normal thinking persons with traditional values this amounts to a conflict of interest, it is incomprehensible that his findings will be impartial, pertaining to certain clubs and individuals, due to the company he keeps.

Why did Mr Henry feel the need to appear and comment about Rangers F.C. and Gordon Neely during a report by Mark Daly on B.B.C. News bulletins on 17/10/2019?
Does Mr Henry have an agenda concerning Rangers F.C. ? If not then why has he not shown the same appetite to discuss the 4 criminally convicted paedophiles employed by Celtic F.C. and the recently dismissed youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour.

Would he care to discuss with Peter Lawwell the 2 year secret internal investigation into historic child sex abuse at Celtic F.C. and then portray the findings to the Scottish public and fearful parents who have children attending this clubs youth teams?

Why the delay in any findings from Mr Henrys investigation? After all the victims of this abuse have been waiting 4 decades for investigation, answers and punishment
What qualifications does Mr Henry have to suggest he is capable of conducting an investigation of this magnitude, with integrity and impartiality? .

I would hope that you would have the respect to return an acknowledgement email Alyson, as so far you have ignored all my previous correspondence, which will be highlighted later when the public inquiry ensues.

Look forward to your reply

Regards
R.K.
Excellent as always Kai.

Talktalk

Email to Mark Daly B.B.C.

To:mark.daly@bbc.co.uk

19 Oct at 10:40

Hi Mark,

Following your derogatory report on 17/10/2019 which was broadcast on B.B.C. news reports, can I ask what is your Agenda with Rangers F.C.?
Rangers released a statement which stated that your report was sensationalist with an unfair accusation. A well worded and accurate description in my opinion.

Can you explain your accusation of a cover up? My understanding is that the boy was subject to inappropriate behaviour, which his parents then reported to Rangers, leading to a meeting with Graeme Souness, Walter Smith & Alistair Hood, questioning Neely. By admission he was then dismissed and allegedly Rangers reported the matter to Strathclyde police.

Someone at Rangers News reported his departure in a small 6 line caption, someone who was unlikely privy as to the reason of the departure and as any respecting individual would do they wished him well for the future. How can this be construed as a cover up based on this news piece?

You also failed to omit from your report that Neely only ended up at Rangers due to the failure of individuals at Hibernian F.C. to report his behaviour.
Recently Celtic F.C. dismissed a youth coach Michael Murphy for inappropriate behaviour, did you afford the same reporting standards as to your Neely report? Alluding to this latest incident at Celtic F.C. , it begs the question, "is it safe for parents to allow their children to play & train at Celtic F.C./ St.Patrick's boys club, at this present time?",
perhaps Mark this should be your next investigative subject as a matter of urgency, as it looks to the unsuspecting eye, a case of point scoring and whataboutery?.

I am working with a team of volunteers to obtain justice for the victims of all Scottish historical child sex abuse, a lot of us have friends ,relatives and colleagues whose then children were abused predominantly by employees of Celtic F.C., we will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for these poor victims, as they have been ignored for over 4 decades.

A heads up for you Mark, we are at advanced stages to securing backing from a wealthy individual who is abhorred at the plight of the victims, with their backing, we intend to legally challenge those who construct libellous, ill informed and fictitious media reports which have an adverse impact for the victims. I would suggest an apology would suffice reference your inaccurate report on Thursday, any legal action undertaken will be against individual persons and not the organisation they "work" for , i.e. the B.B.C., why should the taxpayer foot the bill to defend the action of an individual with a clear and biased agenda?.

Look forward to your reply Mark.

Yours Sincerely
R.K.
I wouldn’t have told him about the benefactor about to help you and your team .
If by any chance it falls through then your left with egg on your face and you all have done too much work to let that happen.
keep up the great job you’re doing

BlueNose94

The stuff that lady has to put up with is atrocious these vile subhumans need to understand this whole sordid affair will come out whether they like it or not.
Believe me, Michelle Gray can stand up and hold her own when it comes to that vermin and their abuse. And she is correct when she states the the truth is just around the corner.

Another thing I would like to point out. Can you imagine any bear treating this lady like this if the tables were turned? They certainly are a different breed. They will go to any length to try and protect the name of Celtic.

Absolute filth and I’m glad to say I don’t associate with any of them.

Div1872

This Martin Henry guy should be nowhere near this SFA inquiry

He also surely has overstepped the line by only commenting on the Neely allegations and imo he’s compromised his status as being impartial

I fear Nonce FC are going to escape sanctions from the SFA as they have hand picked this creep Henry

Only a UK wide proper independent inquiry will find the truth

Bennell links need investigated and the victims of CFC and CBC who were passed between the paedos need closure and compensation

Nonce FC have covered this up for decades and continue to do so yet BBC Scotland and Daly accuse Rangers of a cover up

The allegations by ONE victim need investigated and if this guy was subjected to improper attention he needs help

A cabal of paedos in high places in Scotland is trying to sweep this scandal under the carpet and ignore the glaring facts of a paedo ring at CFC which is linked to Crewe, Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle

All these clubs have had paedos convicted in courts

Rangers have not had one conviction yet BBC Scotland are allowed to tarnish our clubs reputation

I hope we go after Daly in court if he has failed to corroborate the victims allegations

I’d ruin the sleekit cuunt if it was me in charge

jacobite

He also surely has overstepped the line by only commenting on the Neely allegations and imo he’s compromised his status as being impartial

I fear Nonce FC are going to escape sanctions from the SFA as they have hand picked this creep Henry

Bennell links need investigated and the victims of CFC and CBC who were passed between the paedos need closure and compensation

Nonce FC have covered this up for decades and continue to do so yet BBC Scotland and Daly accuse Rangers of a cover up

The allegations by ONE victim need investigated and if this guy was subjected to improper attention he needs help

A cabal of paedos in high places in Scotland is trying to sweep this scandal under the carpet and ignore the glaring facts of a paedo ring at CFC which is linked to Crewe, Man City, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle

Rangers have not had one conviction yet BBC Scotland are allowed to tarnish our clubs reputation

I hope we go after Daly in court if he has failed to corroborate the victims allegations

I agree with all of this. I really think Rangers have a case for prosecution here.

BlueNose94

I don’t know if you noticed in the other thread that he has changed his “coverup” report to “alleged coverup” and that he’s receiving abuse. Aw my heart bleeds.
Also there is an Instagram photo doing the rounds with his boss McLaughlin and his Celtic family at hampden. That just says it all. Like Humza these individuals put their loyalties to their club before the truth.

Timskelper

I don’t know if you noticed in the other thread that he has changed his “coverup” report to “alleged coverup” and that he’s receiving abuse. Aw my heart bleeds.
Also there is an Instagram photo doing the rounds with his boss McLaughlin and his Celtic family at hampden. That just says it all. Like Humza these individuals put their loyalties to their club before the truth.
So he's changed his incorrect article now? Ffs.

We get the BBC and The Record spewing out whatever they want to try and hurt us and then they come back with a hidden apology after the damage has been done, or in this case, an amendment. Not good enough. The original story is as relevant as 1 is to 1 million.

I'm not one screaming for the club coming out swinging a baseball ball to these cants, but it's definitely now reached that stage and more than likely surpassed it. They control the narrative and that's blatantly designed to hurt us, or at the very least play on words and we take it. No more Rangers. If we can, make an example of one, or preferably a few of them through the courts - don't hurt them in return, destroy them.

Just to add...we missed a trick in not shouting from the rooftops for a full, independent, public inquiry, into ALL Scottish clubs to get this cleansed. We should have been putting the boot firmly on that mobs throat once again. A good, tactful statement, but that was a mistake in not calling for an inquiry.

Bobafett Bear

Does anyone have a copy of the clipping from the scum where they wish Jim Torbett well with his future business interests when he was sacked? I know I have seen it but haven't saved a copy.

HS you can dig a copy from the Celtic View as I’m sure they wished him or one of the other beasts well in there,if all else fails the Mitchell Library is where the journalist’s have been going for confirmation and other info.

Blues and Royals

It is most likely Celtic have given the SFA permission to hold this enquiry with their own handpicked puppet.

Hateleysheid

There are a group of four that constantly abuse the Grays. Totally unacceptable behaviour, it's the same Hollicom four every time. Green, Ronnie Bolingoli, Fergus is back and the scumbag Muirhead. Be aware bears they are attempting to play the victim card since the Neely story has been rehashed, we knew they would and are going at like the scum they are. Notice they are trying to perpetuate the myth that Neely was Bennell best pals. Don't bite if you come up against this four.

BlueNose94

I got so far into reading some of their vile posts and couldn’t read any further. How this filth sleep at night is beyond me.

Andrew Gray represented their boys club and this is how the mutants treat his family? This is a convicted beast who has been found guilty and a club that has made various attempts to cover it up, and this is how they treat 2 grieving ladies fighting for the truth and justice.

We actually know the bastard who is behind it. He goes on Twitter using various guises. An abhorrent human being with his little taig sheep behind him. Your day will come. I personally promise you that.

Blues and Royals

they've been laying the groundwork at the sfa/spl for years in preparation
Without a doubt. They don’t even care how much money they’re going to have to pay the victims and they probably don’t even care how much their reputation gets besmirched by all this but what they do care about is avoiding any sporting sanctions like being relegated to the bottom tier or trophies stripped for all the years the paedo gang was operating or having their licence withdrawn.
That’s why we’re going to have a sham SFA investigation actually endorsed by Celtic that lays the blame at Scottish football in general.

Last edited:

BlueNose94

There are a group of four that constantly abuse the Grays. Totally unacceptable behaviour, it's the same Hollicom four every time. Green, Ronnie Bolingoli, Fergus is back and the scumbag Muirhead. Be aware bears they are attempting to play the victim card since the Neely story has been rehashed, we knew they would and are going at like the scum they are. Notice they are trying to perpetuate the myth that Neely was Bennell best pals. Don't bite if you come up against this four.
Muirhead is a vile shitebag.

Last edited:

Hateleysheid

I got so far into reading some of their vile posts and couldn’t read any further. How this filth sleep at night is beyond me.

Andrew Gray represented their boys club and this is how the mutants treat his family? This is a convicted beast who has been found guilty and a club that has made various attempts to cover it up, and this is how they treat 2 grieving ladies fighting for the truth and justice.

We actually know the bastard who is behind it. He goes on Twitter using various guises. An abhorrent human being with his little taig sheep behind him. Your day will come. I personally promise you that.
Utter scumbags accusing the Mrs Gray and Michelle's twitter accounts as being fake and accusing them of all sorts. Not one of them will call for and independent enquiry into all clubs. They have now spun the Neely story to make it out that Rangers fans have only been calling for an enquiry into there club even though we have been calling for the enquiry to be into all clubs since day one.