Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

So for abusing 7 children in Scotland you get 18 months... 2 and a half months for each child. In prison you are protected because you worked for Celtic (even though you worked for a separate entity to Celtic). When you leave prison you still have all your assets as they are in the name of another member of the paedophile ring/football club.

Thinking about the daughter whose dad died the week after his sentence was shortened is tear-jerking stuff.

Maybe the impartial press in Scotland will be able to pressure Scotland's Justice Secretary to have another look at this case.

Is this documentary still happening?

Filming was meant to start in Scotland just before CV19,the research team were looking at date’s in the calendar for date’s up here and then Covid.

I don’t think Dan Gordon will bag this and stick it on a shelf,there is so much more he does not know yet and how more deep he and his team can go.

More and more is uncovering every day and I think he knows that.

Filming was meant to start in Scotland just before CV19,the research team were looking at date’s in the calendar for date’s up here and then Covid.

I don’t think Dan Gordon will bag this and stick it on a shelf,there is so much more he does not know yet and how more deep he and his team can go.

More and more is uncovering every day and I think he knows that.
With the amount still surfacing, Covid 19 may be a blessing in disguise time wise, will give him more time to catch up with what is still coming out and hopefully leads the victims to some sort of closure on their suffering.

Still to this day can't believe they came out with this "Seperate Entity " pish, i don't know who advised them to say that but my personal feeling is that will haunt them and play a part in bringing them down
[/QUOT

None of them are even remotely embarrassed by the separate entity "get out"

It seems as if to them it's not a problem and that they regard "separate entity" as a legal get out , but ignore the appalling lack of any moral or ethical standards that they apply to themselves, their corrupt club and religion

If "separate entity" is what they are going to court with as a defence they will rightly be destroyed and humiliated

Universally, Celtic's fans regard "separate entity" as their legal get out card, completely ignoring and moral, ethical codes that normal society adhere to. They have shown no regard, sympathy or empathy for any of their victims

Sadly not really. It's obvious his silence has been bought.
He was heard saying in jail to his wee rapist pals
"I’ve got the means to get you what you want because I’ve got collateral"

Was they money paid by CFC to Torbetts Trophy Centre throughout Torbetts first sentence hush money?

Torbett has dirt on them that's for sure and continues to use that dirt to his advantage.

He was heard saying in jail to his wee rapist pals
"I’ve got the means to get you what you want because I’ve got collateral"

Was they money paid by CFC to Torbetts Trophy Centre throughout Torbetts first sentence hush money?

Torbett has dirt on them that's for sure and continues to use that dirt to his advantage.
For sure, sordid just doesn’t cover it.

I know I should not be but I am, I am ashamed, of the country of my birth, the mess this lot have made of governing the country, there is not one of them has a grain of truth within themselves, they know what is coming, down the road, at their club of choice, and they will use every trick in the book to bury these victims, and their families, when the victims of crime cry out for justice and that justice is refused in the name of votes, where in the end does it end, this political party the SNP .care not for the victims or for justice, if they did, that cesspit would have been closed long ago. Having said all that were where the previous Labour admins. when all this was going on, that's right they done the same, for the same reason, the Catholic vote, I am in dispare, of our political so called leaders, they all know what went on and still they do nothing.

It makes you sick to think with what has happened up to date isn’t enough and yet the silence from Holyrood is disgraceful.
The SNP members not only on this issue have been a disgrace. They have one aim and one aim only and that’s to gain independence under any means possible.

They have chosen to ignore this subject, and some of the correspondence we have had with certain members chose to deny and deflect by using the SFA review as their defence amongst other things.

No justice secretary would ignore victims and families anywhere else like that individual has.
He is way out of his league and had the opportunity to speak to victims and families and chose not to.

The SFA review could be an interesting read, but they won’t mention enablers,priests and perpetrators linked to Celtic that have been found and others that have still to be found.

For over 40 years there has been abuse taking place. How many people knew over that time? How many chose to turn a blind eye? A respected individual of Celtic Football Club chose to call it an open secret? I don’t even know what an open secret means.

I think the most shameful things that I’ve witnessed is the abuse certain individuals receive from their own clubs fans, especially on social media. Even as recent as Gordon woods, the abuse he received for speaking out is unforgivable, and also the Gray family obviously.

Celtic Football Club have questions to answer. That’s just my opinion.

I hope the documentary coming out on this will put some focus on the way victims and family members have been ignored by this government. Disgraceful how those who have been affected are being treated by those in power.

Where is the humanity anymore?

• That was one of the main focus points in the Hillsborough docu, the struggle that the families had to endure on every front. He (Dan Gordon) was in the struggle with them imo to make sure that their voice was heard. A very tough watch but made a little easier by seeing some brave people fight for what was right, and their cause got the recognition that it deserved in the end. Ive a lot of respect for them families, a lot.

• That was one of the main focus points in the Hillsborough docu, the struggle that the families had to endure on every front. He (Dan Gordon) was in the struggle with them imo to make sure that their voice was heard. A very tough watch but made a little easier by seeing some brave people fight for what was right, and their cause got the recognition that it deserved in the end. Ive a lot of respect for them families, a lot.

I really hope Dan does support these people, as per your Hillsborough comment Ally.

Likewise, as part of this, I hope it exposes that immoral club, the SMSM, and of course that embarrassing government in Holyrood.

I really hope Dan does support these people, as per your Hillsborough comment Ally.

Likewise, as part of this, I hope it exposes that immoral club, the SMSM, and of course that embarrassing government in Holyrood.

I actually felt broken halfway through that documentary Grigo in the same way I do with the victims of csa in football, even the boys from that club I loath. I wish I could do more than my little part and having to put my trust in a higher power that good people will step forward and fight with them. Thanks to many on FF and beyond I can see an army of good folks who will stand with these brave souls and do whats right. You are all a constant encouragement to me, thank you.

No surrender and strength to you all.

I actually felt broken halfway through that documentary Grigo in the same way I do with the victims of csa in football, even the boys from that club I loath. I wish I could do more than my little part and having to put my trust in a higher power that good people will step forward and fight with them. Thanks to many on FF and beyond I can see an army of good folks who will stand with these brave souls and do whats right. You are all a constant encouragement to me, thank you.

No surrender and strength to you all.

Thanks a lot Ally. It’s surprising just how many bears are doing their bit.

Some work in groups & some work on their own, but all speaking behind the scenes to touch base.

It’s great as you say the way we are actively trying to get justice, rather then just moaning.

No Surrender mate;)

The way the prick Useless has ignored the victims of CSA in Scotland is disgusting

This bastard does not deserve or merit a seat in the Council in Holyrood

He’s a vile scumbag
I just looked up his wiki page and see his uni qualification is an MA in politics ffs no harm to people who have a degree in politics but justice secretary shouldn’t he be at least a lawyer or is he placed in a high profile position to 1/ garner the ethnic vote and keep them onside and 2/ keep his mouth shut and head down and not get involved as he appears to be completely out of his depth.

So I remember going thro' articles on JT's setting -up of the CBC in
1966-67(ish), getting permission from Celik too use the Club name &
similar logo etc.(think it was old white?). So in essence JT's the actual
owner of CBC then when it was off & running; so jump forward too the point of BJK kicking his arse oot the door?. How can you take away a
business/ private club from the owner like that without some sort of
legal paperwork being exchanged with the reqd.signatures usually
retained as proof of ownership???. :confused:

I just looked up his wiki page and see his uni qualification is an MA in politics ffs no harm to people who have a degree in politics but justice secretary shouldn’t he be at least a lawyer or is he placed in a high profile position to 1/ garner the ethnic vote and keep them onside and 2/ keep his mouth shut and head down and not get involved as he appears to be completely out of his depth.
Useless may well be out of his depth as Justice Minister, but that is not the real issue here. It is not his lack of knowledge or experience, it is his lack of morals, his lack of basic human decency that is so infuriating and cowardly. You would at least expect a politician to pay lip service at least to the victims, to condone what has happened and offer sympathy and a pathway to justice and some sort of resolution, even if it is not heartfelt. But no, he just buries his head in the sand and ignores the victims. For a supposedly civilised, democratic country, that is shocking. And for what? To protect the Catholic vote, and subsequently independence? This is not about football or politics, it is about the law, it is about justice, and mostly it is about common human decency. The other parties in Scotland need to have a look at themselves as well, their silence has been deafening also. They are scared to be shouted down or accused of ‘weaponising’ the subject, as if solely raising a subject like this is a political manoeuvre.

I have been a Rangers fan since I was a boy, and will be to the day I die. However, for most of my life, despite hating the Yahoos, I have never been fussed about the whole WOS Protestant/Catholic thing at all, I am an atheist myself, and some of my mates are Celtic fans (no sniggers, fortunately they are decent folks apart from their choice of team. Not really their fault they were brainwashed by schooling / parents). Never been that fussed about politics either, have always seen merits and downsides in all political party ideologies, but one thing I know is that Scotland is stronger for being part of the U.K.

But the last few years have really opened my eyes. Make no mistake, the Catholic Church are in deep with the SNP, there are articles online going back several years about the alliance that highlight this has been a long time coming, and that web of power needs to be severely reduced before Scotland is lost for a long, long time. You would have hoped that eventually the SNP would have run their course for the moment as all parties do after being in power for a while, and eventually bury themselves. But how much damage will do in the meantime? They are not judged as they should, as they will always have the agenda driven base Nationalist vote no matter how corrupt or incompetent they are.

The shame here is that Celtic could easily have at least helped the victims now and saved any further pain. Just hold your hands up, everyone would have recognised that as a positive move, regardless of team allegiances.
They could have setup a working group to speak with the victims, they could have apologised, and compensated. That would be the right thing to do, and I would have expected Rangers to do exactly the same in the same circumstances. But they couldn’t even do the right, decent thing in light of decades of wrong doing, and that will forever be despicable as a result. No Hail Marys or last rites are gonna save that lot.

Sadly, I am now ashamed to call myself Scottish. The St Andrews cross and Lion Rampant has been hijacked by the independence brigade, and I don’t feel I will ever have the same pride or emotion in seeing it being waved ever again. Labour need their own Barack Obama to blow the SNP out of the water in Scotland, and then just maybe Scotland will become close to being a fair, decent country once again.

Well done to everyone who has helped the victims on their road to justice.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Universally, Celtic's fans regard "separate entity" as their legal get out card, completely ignoring and moral, ethical codes that normal society adhere to. They have shown no regard, sympathy or empathy for any of their victims
This is the club's stance as well. Any get out clause on any kind of technicality will suffice and to Hell with the victims and their families. What a despicable organisation.

Does Gordon know that Kevin Kelly also travelled with the boys club?
He was with them when the board were trying to get rid of Billy McNeil
Why would an old rat like that with so many links to paedos be travelling with the boys club

And who fired the original whistleblower Hugh ‘14 Names’ Birt ?

Kevin Kelly.

Oops, and he invited two people to support him in that meeting of course.

Cairney & Torbett. You just couldn’t make it up mate.

That prick didn’t even read Gordon’s comment. Once again made & lazy & erroneous point scoring comment on people he hates rather than deal with a load of young children who were abused.

TOTAL FANNY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Oooft, you calm yourself there :)) :)) :))
Only kidding Grigo, you tell it like it is. He is a fanny.
He can hide under his desk in his constituents office all he likes, or hide behind twitter or even his weak ass boss, but he won’t be able to hide from this or the difficult questions forever.

he will forever be remembered as a man who was weak in his position, vastly under qualified for his position, a man who doesn’t know how to spell justice to the point where he considered giving prisoners a) mobile phones to communicate with family during Covid-19 pandemic and b) considered releasing prisoners during Covid-19 pandemic. Oh, and also hiding from the real questions of child sexual abuse in football.
A weak man, who is and will always be remembered as so bad at his job, he has sailed through his tenure without any problems because he’s never publicly dealt with any of them

Last edited:
Does Gordon know that Kevin Kelly also travelled with the boys club?
He was with them when the board were trying to get rid of Billy McNeil
Why would an old rat like that with so many links to paedos be travelling with the boys club
Yeah I think in this case 2 plus 2 definitely equals 4.

Clearly it was tolerated if not facilitated by people at the very top of that club.

Yeah I think in this case 2 plus 2 definitely equals 4.

Clearly it was tolerated if not facilitated by people at the very top of that club.
I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with all of this mate
Kelly shouldn't be making comments to reporters that he cant remember anything - He should be down the local nick being interviewed under oath
Give him to me and I'll waterboard the rat for answers

Last edited:
You know as well as me how true that last sentence is. Together we’ve fought the nationalist scum for years on this issue. You also know my thoughts on Humza.
Nowhere in any democratic country on this earth has a justice secretary failed his electorate and let down so many victims and their families. I’ve continuously asked him for meetings to show the work that we have done and the proof of what has being going on at Celtic.
He chose his beloved club before victims. Even if it takes years we won’t give up. He has refused to acknowledge the work that we have done in proving what has gone on at Celtic. We have contacted everyone of his colleagues who also choose to ignore this subject as they can’t lose the Republican vote.
They have also accused us of being bigots even though we have the proof. I will categorically state that we are following leads on 2 other names that we have unearthed linked to Celtic and this work is continuing as we speak.
For the last couple of years also I have received personal threats from the filth. I know you look in from time to time. The only message I can give them is we are going nowhere until we find each and everyone of these perpetrators and we will name individual’s who chose to turn a blind eye.
Ask the fud if he will at least stand by his claim and charge you with being a bigot.

Oooft, you calm yourself there :)) :)) :))
Only kidding Grigo, you tell it like it is. He is a fanny.
He can hide under his desk in his constituents office all he likes, or hide behind twitter or even his weak ass boss, but he won’t be able to hide from this or the difficult questions forever.

he will forever be remembered as a man who was weak in his position, vastly under qualified for his position, a man who doesn’t know how to spell justice to the point where he considered giving prisoners a) mobile phones to communicate with family during Covid-19 pandemic and b) considered releasing prisoners during Covid-19 pandemic. Oh, and also hiding from the real questions of child sexual abuse in football.
A weak man, who is and will always be remembered as so bad at his job, he has sailed through his tenure without any problems because he’s never publicly dealt with any of them

Well said Paulski, He’s ignored anything of any consequence since he took that position.

And then sends silly wee texts adopting moral stances on other people. A hypocrite.

He’s like Donald Trump without the blonde wig.

Back