Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Preists were only stopped frm marrying in the 11th or 12th century. The pope at the time decided on this even tho it tells you in the bible that man must procreate or go to hell.

Saves them a few bob as they don't have dependants which their church would need to feed.
We done a tour years ago of the tombs in the Vatican and there was a big tomb of this pope who’s children paid for the tomb itself, iirc the dates were later which like you I thought were earlier.

https://apple.news/A7YaKLIXgTymKMpgWZ-4XaA

Manchester City will face a High Court trial over damages claims from eight men who were sexually abused by the paedophile coach Barry Bennell.

Bennell’s abuse took place while he is said to have been working for City as a scout and coach of their “feeder teams”, which featured players too young to be signed as schoolboys.

The eight men, who are now in their 40s and 50s, are all claiming damages against the Premier League club for the “very serious psychiatric injuries” they suffered as a result of the abuse.

Bennell is serving a 30-year jail term for multiple offences against 12 boys he coached, some of whom are bringing the High Court action, between 1979 and 1991.

Bennell, who is thought not to have received an official salary from City, had two spells within the club’s youth network between 1976 and 1984.

City deny that they are vicariously liable for the abuse committed.

Would probably have jumped when he got married to monkfish mooth, but chose to wait as he had always had designs on being PM.

He’s going to hell anyway, the man is evil.

Blair’s children are all PIastics.
so true was never getting to PM while being a jump the dyke---think he changed in days after he left couldn't wait---but then again he always acted as one ...

You mean 'known dependents' don't you ?

It was fear of priests giving wealth to their offspring, legitimate or illegitimate that panicked the Vatican to introduce no marriage rule. Vatican has been a money making racket from its earliest beginnings.
Lived in luxury off the poor for centuries. Celtic were founded to protect income by keeping faithful loyal to Rome.

https://apple.news/A7YaKLIXgTymKMpgWZ-4XaA

Manchester City will face a High Court trial over damages claims from eight men who were sexually abused by the paedophile coach Barry Bennell.

Bennell’s abuse took place while he is said to have been working for City as a scout and coach of their “feeder teams”, which featured players too young to be signed as schoolboys.

The eight men, who are now in their 40s and 50s, are all claiming damages against the Premier League club for the “very serious psychiatric injuries” they suffered as a result of the abuse.

Bennell is serving a 30-year jail term for multiple offences against 12 boys he coached, some of whom are bringing the High Court action, between 1979 and 1991.

This confuses me...how did Bennell get 30 years but the likes of Torbett etc only get a couple of years (if that)?

Bennell, who is thought not to have received an official salary from City, had two spells within the club’s youth network between 1976 and 1984.

City deny that they are vicariously liable for the abuse committed.

The same article can be found on the Mail online, ive posted this one for reading with an addblock. The similarities here with the septic coverup is staggering, youde think they adopt the same policy in covering up child abuse....

Last edited:
The same article can be found on the Mail online, ive posted this one for reading with an addblock. The similarities here with the septic coverup is staggering, youde think they employ the same policy to coverup child abuse....

It’s the Catholic way.

It’s the Catholic way.
Pell was not innocent , he was accused of abusing the two alter boys but because there were no seperate witnesses other than the one alter boy and they other one is now deceased, Pell and his cult followers all said it was impossible and he got off with it.
It was his word against one alter boy and the other one is dead there is absolutely no doubt he was not innocent.

The third charge by a now man called Bernard who was interviewed described how he was in the shower with Pell at the Church residence in Ballarat amongst other accusations, that was the third episode of the ABC documentary that had to be pulled.

Bernard got stage fright the night before the trial and they had to stop it, if he had testified I believe Pell would have been found guilty of sexually assaulting a minor, these guys don't just do it once they commit many offences there will be more to come.

Gave me a shudder reading that.
That’s only one victim of Celtic. There are plenty more that suffered, and are still suffering from their time at CBC. And still Celtic continue to deny and it’s also sickening seeing their fans continuing with their attempts to deflect.
A truly sickening organisation that needs bringing to justice and punished severely. Once the country is back to normal and the courts reopened then we will see some movement on this again. Their day will come.

i'm getting the feeling after reading some of gordon woods tweets justice is coming , albeit very slowly , they are lucky there is global pandemic or they would be facing justice a lot sooner. dispicable.

the one things taht bothers me with the tims and the media is how easily they use "point scoring" as a deflection tool, they are ignoring a heinous crime to continue a mass cover up. sickens me

I’m a new member to FF but long time Bear (early 80s I started supporting gers). I have to say first of all I think all religion is man made fairly stories (basically my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend) and the bible, Koran, tora are as nonsensical as what is in Scientology texts Intergalactic warlord Xenu ffs?
The industrial scale child rape and buggery carried out by CBC and RCC is mind blowing, can you imagine if managers of McDonalds were raping children all over the world and the Area Managers knew about it and did not report it and just moved them on to different restaurants and word of this got out McDonalds as a global organisation would be outlawed over night, so how the RCC is still around and still seen as fit and proper to run schools and be tax exempt is beyond me.
Septics day is coming they can’t stall, block and obfuscate these claims for ever.

i'm getting the feeling after reading some of gordon woods tweets justice is coming , albeit very slowly , they are lucky there is global pandemic or they would be facing justice a lot sooner. dispicable.

the one things taht bothers me with the tims and the media is how easily they use "point scoring" as a deflection tool, they are ignoring a heinous crime to continue a mass cover up. sickens me
The point scoring deflection only works for them due to a compliant media. If this was any other football club there would be a national outrage. It certainly makes me wonder just how high this goes and who in society they are desperate to protect.

Back