Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

so they told lies to a criminal investigation?
They have lied for over 40 years and even attempted to cover it up. They are now being gradually found out.
There will be a lot more coming out in the coming weeks and months depending on the pandemic. The day is coming where Humza will have nothing to hide behind. He has used the SFA review followed by the pandemic as an excuse not to contact victims and families. Hopefully when more comes out it will show that he is not fit for purpose.
Let’s be honest though, I think we all know that anyway.

They have lied for over 40 years and even attempted to cover it up. They are now being gradually found out.
There will be a lot more coming out in the coming weeks and months depending on the pandemic. The day is coming where Humza will have nothing to hide behind. He has used the SFA review followed by the pandemic as an excuse not to contact victims and families. Hopefully when more comes out it will show that he is not fit for purpose.
The shame is on him.

Humza is genuinely a disgrace. I can't believe he has kids and puts a football club as a higher priority than helping victims and families of an organised child abuse ring. He's truly a vile man.

Lets wait till things get back to some normality. Anything that's uncovered at the moment will easily be lost in peoples minds as all concerns are with covid. It would be easy for dodgy pr firms to use the virus to keep other news in the background. Much the same as the infamous spin doctors who were caught releasing some controversial news, as in there words 9/11 was a good day to do so. That's how these lowlifes operate.

I deliberately didnt use the H word there btw.

The way that he has treated the Gray ladies and others is absolutely disgusting. Also heartbreaking.
Totally agree, heartbreaking is a suitable term to sum up his behaviour. It's as if he shoves it back in their face by campaigning about anti Catholic abuse and then has the sheer gile to ignore Scotlands biggest ever child abuse ring involving Catholics.

This sfa review, what stage do we know it’s at?, or has it finished yet, I’ve kind of lost it with that.

When you look at the make up of the SFA, I think you can make an educated guess as to where it’s at.

It’s scandalous that they wouldn’t want to eradicate child sexual abuse from a system that they are entirely responsible for.

Their “actions” are those of collaborators and facilitators.

HOME ABOUT USINFORMATION MEDIA CONTACT US
ABOUT US

WHAT WE DO

As well as mutual support and an ear for each other we gather information for everyone else to use.

We look at the information passed to us before publication; verify it as best we can then allow other members to use it to support their own personal case.

Our mutual trust and harmony is cemented on what we endured as children.

We understand that as individuals we are easy prey by the clubs and the SFA. As a group we are stronger & help each other to ensure that no one is stranded. We strive for justice for every survivor and ensure this stain on our national game is never seen again.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Contact us with any information, past or present, that you think would assist.

Donate to our Just Giving page.

SUPPORT

Wellbeing Scotland
Talk Now
HOW YOU CAN HELP

SUPPORT OUR CAMPAIGN Donate Now
Is this a new group,formed by Alan Thompson it’s called settle the score

The point scoring deflection only works for them due to a compliant media. If this was any other football club there would be a national outrage. It certainly makes me wonder just how high this goes and who in society they are desperate to protect.
Just look at some of the shit that happened in places of supposed safety ---this goes very high , just look at the so lenient sentences in Scotland to rest of UK --would make you ashamed to be Scottish--and rest my case the justice system in Scotland is also infested...

Would another MSP put the question to Humza Useless why he hasn't bothered to respond to the Gray family? It's frankly bizarre and borderline evil that he just doesn't seem to care.
We pushed for this last year asking MSP’s to raise a motion. They then raised a parliamentary question and it was met by the reply of nothing will happen until the SFA review was published. That was directly from Humza.

We pushed for this last year asking MSP’s to raise a motion. They then raised a parliamentary question and it was met by the reply of nothing will happen until the SFA review was published. That was directly from Humza.

He's quick off the mark to highlight when there's been a racist incident or joke about Gerrard not becoming the next Rangers manager etc, yet when children are being abused on his doorstep, he's quite happy to scrape it into the bin like last night's left over dinner.

There's only so long he can hide behind this SFA review and I really hope that he's held accountable for his lack of action. If I was this incompetent at my job, I'd be out on my arse quicker than you can spell SNP.

Just look at some of the shit that happened in places of supposed safety ---this goes very high , just look at the so lenient sentences in Scotland to rest of UK --would make you ashamed to be Scottish--and rest my case the justice system in Scotland is also infested...

It really needs a global investigation similar to what happened with the Boston Globe and the movie Spotlight.

He's quick off the mark to highlight when there's been a racist incident or joke about Gerrard not becoming the next Rangers manager etc, yet when children are being abused on his doorstep, he's quite happy to scrape it into the bin like last night's left over dinner.

There's only so long he can hide behind this SFA review and I really hope that he's held accountable for his lack of action. If I was this incompetent at my job, I'd be out on my arse quicker than you can spell SNP.
I’ve asked him 3 times to meet us to discuss the evidence we have on the abuse at his beloved club. He refused. I then joined twitter and asked him straight out. He blocked me and my account was suspended for 3 days.

It really needs a global investigation similar to what happened with the Boston Globe and the movie Spotlight.
The Boston Globe were contacted last year. I also contacted media outlets in Kearny and had a positive reply. I also contacted the police chief in Kearny. Both replies below.

I have forwarded your emails to our Chief of Police in Kearny,NJ he is aware of this and has his detectives on the matter. Please keep me informed on any further information you may have, once I get the ok with the chief we will begin coverage.

Sincerely,

Lisa Feorenzo

Advertising Director/Co-Owner

lisa@theobserver.com

www.theobserver.com

———

This information was recently brought to my attention. The Kearny Police Department Detective Bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County Prosecutors Office. I am not able to provide any further detail or information regarding the investigation at this point in time.

Thank You.

George King

Chief of Police

I’ve asked him 3 times to meet us to discuss the evidence we have on the abuse at his beloved club. He refused. I then joined twitter and asked him straight out. He blocked me and my account was suspended for 3 days.
not on twatter big chap , what is his constituency --will write to him --recorded

A Justice Minister who apparently does not know the meaning of the word Justice :rolleyes: Only in Scotland could this happen , they must have picked the jobs they got out of a lucky dip bag .
whenever you see or consult on twitter / twatter with him , ask when he is bringing his dad home to answer tax evasion--he will barr you --something the Scottish media has missed --he is a fkn piece of shit, and I mean Himso Useless not his tax evation dad

not on twatter big chap , what is his constituency --will write to him --recorded
I think it’s pollock if I remember right. You’ll be wasting your time. Write to your local MSP and ask their view. I’ve even took it to Westminster and was met with the reply of the devolved government issue.
A lot has changed since last year. Soon the Scottish nationalists running this devolved farce will have nowhere to hide. I also don’t see Alex Thomson letting this go.

I think it’s pollock if I remember right. You’ll be wasting your time. Write to your local MSP and ask their view. I’ve even took it to Westminster and was met with the reply of the devolved government issue.
A lot has changed since last year. Soon the Scottish nationalists running this devolved farce will have nowhere to hide. I also don’t see Alex Thomson letting this go.
BN I would be as well writing to shaggy out of scooby doo--we live in a community with a cock of a SNP poodle living in Irvine 30 miles from his community--and the other wanting too shut Faslane and Coulport--and people vote for them

Things are sure hotting up according to the Twitter feeds posted.
Maybe that is why CFC have been quite on the SPFL front.
They have another fire to fight to keep up their "good name'
This has probably been said by now, I'm just catching up on this thread now, but while they've been quiet publicly everyone knows they pull the strings at the SFA and SPFL.

You just know they are fighting tooth and nail to keep the current executive in place because I'll bet those offices at Hampden hold some interesting history in the file rooms. I'm sure there's probably been some shredding going on but there must be something.

Why are we accepting this as 2nd in command of Scotland , a fkn retard with limited qualifications , and in his position for being a tadger x
He's a placeman that's obvious they have a web that ties up every walk of life, it's how to take over a country when you are in the minority get your people in slowly and surely and make sure if they move on, others within your sphere of influence within the same doctrine get the job.
Eventually the masses are controlled by the minority.

Back