Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

John Cullen (Official Photographer with the Celtic FC magazine - The Celtic View)
Cullen was convicted in May 2004 of indecency against boys aged as young as 10 years old. Over 250 pictures of young boys in various states of undress, were hidden in a storeroom at Celtic Park for nearly 20 years.

During the trial, he admitted to inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera. He received no jail time, but was given three years probation.

It's hard to get your head around that. 250 pictures of wee boys undressed and the beast doesn't do time for it.

I think the problem lie in that some on here wanted this to be the thing that led to celic being stopped in the current control of the Scottish league an wanted it to happen sooner rather than later as it might also lead to Rangers winning the league. The truth is that if Rangers don't get it right themselves waiting on this as the start point means they could be at 13 or 14 before anything happens, I wouldn't hold my breath on anything happening here before 2023.

I find this offensive and completely disrespectful to the guys doing the hard work. Have a word with yourself. This is not about Rangers. This is not about winning/losing a league title. This is purely about getting justice for the victims. The Bheasts have been getting away with this for years and if (a big if) they get sanctions imposed on them then that will always come secondary to the primary objective. And that is justice for all the poor souls who have had their youth robbed from them by evil, twisted animals.

Exactly GL.

That's 7 convictions already & more will come, all from the one
club mate.
in my opinion any1 covering up child abuse is just as guily as the people commiting the actual act of it. people who may not have done physical abuse but holding indecent photos again is just as bad as tbe physical side of it. these monsters still walk our streets today. yet you whistle the billy boys at a game ye can get jailed. something nit right here

That's another thing.

If you don't question the child sex abuse at Celtic or think it should be investigated then my opinion is you accept it. As Gordon says here.

It is the first question I would ask Humza. He seems to think it is acceptable.
Exactly.

Take Celtic out of the equation for a minute.

A random Scottish company has had 7 former employees convicted of child abuse over a period of years and this points to a paedophile ring, operating with the full knowledge of the company directors and involved in child abuse in multiple countries.

Would the Police, media and Scottish Government think this was worthy of investigation or would they just ignore it and hope it went away?

That's another thing.

If you don't question the child sex abuse at Celtic or think it should be investigated then my opinion is you accept it. As Gordon says here.

It is the first question I would ask Humza. He seems to think it is acceptable.

Exactly this. I have fallen out with mates (and I thought they were good mates) over this. They didn't want to discuss it obviously but I forced the issue. I put it to them as simply as this:

Taking any sporting rivalry, religious persuasion or political leanings out of it, do you think child abuse is acceptable. Every one of them said no.

I then asked if Celtc should be punished for what went on? Not one reply.

Says it all. This is the mindset we are dealing with. I still cannot believe this tinpot shithole country has become infested with child abuse apologists and enablers. I really do fear for this country's future.

Last edited:
in my opinion any1 covering up child abuse is just as guily as the people commiting the actual act of it. people who may not have done physical abuse but holding indecent photos again is just as bad as tbe physical side of it. these monsters still walk our streets today. yet you whistle the billy boys at a game ye can get jailed. something nit right here

You're so right. This wee country is fooked mate.

Singing the billy boys gets someone half the sentence that a child abuser gets
per child ?

That's hard to believe, but true.

I find this offensive and completely disrespectful to the guys doing the hard work. Have a word with yourself. This is not about Rangers. This is not about winning/losing a league title. This is purely about getting justice for the victims. The Bheasts have been getting away with this for years and if (a big if) they get sanctions imposed on them then that will always come secondary to the primary objective. And that is justice for all the poor souls who have had their youth robbed from them by evil, twisted animals.
Well said mate

Hope you’re right. I just can’t shake the feeling that having their own kind strategically placed in positions of power within football, the media and politics will ensure they never even experience a mild inconvenience never mind being brought to justice.
There won’t be any sporting sanctions against the club but we should demand their expulsion from the game and never ever shut up about it until they are eventually punished.
The one big worry I have is that a judge might rule them as a seperate entity on a technicality and so legally they are under no obligation whatsoever to the victims but then state that the morally right thing for them to do would be to come an arrangement with them. Which of course would mean they get nothing.

Exactly.

Take Celtic out of the equation for a minute.

A random Scottish company has had 7 former employees convicted of child abuse over a period of years and this points to a paedophile ring, operating with the full knowledge of the company directors and involved in child abuse in multiple countries.

Would the Police, media and Scottish Government think this was worthy of investigation or would they just ignore it and hope it went away?
Exactly this. There is no doubt there is a level of corruption within the Scottish government. Believe me we’ve seen it.
No government hides behind a football association review, where this so called independent panel are supposedly going to come with all the answers. Martin Henry has already hinted he believes Celtic are now doing the right thing. It would take the SFA 10 years to find what we have in 2 years.
I actually hope the SFA prove us wrong but I doubt it. There is so many questions to be answered. Humza... I really am waiting on his public reply on why he has ignored the victims connected to Celtic Football Club and also the families.
It’s baffled me from day one. What reason is there to ignore the victims that suffered at his “beloved” club?

There won’t be any sporting sanctions against the club but we should demand their expulsion from the game and never ever shut up about it until they are eventually punished.
The one big worry I have is that a judge might rule them as a seperate entity on a technicality and so legally they are under no obligation whatsoever to the victims but then state that the morally right thing for them to do would be to come an arrangement with them. Which of course would mean they get nothing.

I think legally they will lose the separate entity argument mate, genuinely.

Time will tell, of course.

Hope you’re right. I just can’t shake the feeling that having their own kind strategically placed in positions of power within football, the media and politics will ensure they never even experience a mild inconvenience never mind being brought to justice.
I hear you. We know every last one of them. So what do you do? Sit back or take them on? I decided to take them on along with a few others on the subject of this thread, and the apologists in positions of power. We’re doing ok.

I think the problem lie in that some on here wanted this to be the thing that led to celic being stopped in the current control of the Scottish league an wanted it to happen sooner rather than later as it might also lead to Rangers winning the league. The truth is that if Rangers don't get it right themselves waiting on this as the start point means they could be at 13 or 14 before anything happens, I wouldn't hold my breath on anything happening here before 2023.

You could not be further from the truth. Some of us started highlighting this years ago. It has always been a fight to highlight the depravity that took place at CBC with the Celtic Board and Celtic management being complicit in the abuse of young boys,
The complete indifference to the suffering of the young boys by Celtic and the failure to stop and prevent abuse by reporting it is so wrong.

The abuse was not a single act but 100s of acts undertaken by a gang of paedophiles operating in collaboration at CBC and with others across the country.

If Celtic had acted properly when abuse first came to light how many young boys would have been saved from abuse not only at CBC but at other clubs.
What was their motivation? To protect the name of Celtic and to ensure young boys would still join.
How many lives have been ruined to ensure Celtic’s reputation?

The Board knew, Managers knew and Players knew. And no one stopped it!

Shameful, is not a strong enough, criminal is what their inaction and failures were.

Celtic have failed for almost 40 years to put the interest of young boys placed in their care first.

And instead of wanting to right the wrongs of their past they condemn those who dare to raise the issue and portray those seeking justice as being as bad as the abuser. No regrets, no conscience just blaming those who dare to raise it as if they are the criminal.
How do abusers try to get away with their abusing ? It is by making the victim feel that is their fault. How to Celtic try to avoid justice by making anyone raising the issue appear to be the one at fault.

This has been a long fight for justice. Sadly in Scotland the SNP are siding with the enablers and not the victims. SNP are as morally bankrupt as the Celtic Football Club.

i would want nothing to do with Rangers if we had been guilty of such horrific crimes. I would do walking away.
Sadly the Celtic minded do not care about the victims and accept abuse as if it is acceptable behaviour.

Who in their right mind can support a club who allowed 100s of young boys to be abused. We know who they are and they have no morale compass and no shame. They do not care for the victims only their club. They are indeed Scotland’s shame.

Exactly this. I have fallen out with mates (and I thought they were good mates) over this. They didn't want to discuss it obviously but I forced the issue. I put it to them as simply as this:

Taking any sporting rivalry, religious persuasion or political leanings out of it, do you think child abuse is acceptable. Every one of them said yes.

I then asked if Celtc should be punished for what went on? Not one reply.

Says it all. This is the mindset we are dealing with. I still cannot believe this tinpot shithole country and become infested with child abuse apologists and enablers. I really do fear for this country's future.
Surely they said no Cambuslang? Or you meant to write abuse is unacceptable.

That is probably the most likely scenario, but in this ever increasing corrupt little country of ours, I wouldn’t rule out anything.

I know. What your mind would logically tell you was a certainty you need to just factor
caution in, because you know what has happened here in recent years B&R.

I really do get your point, but new evidence gets identified pretty much every single
week, sometimes every day, by those guys behind the scenes.

I know. What your mind would logically tell you was a certainty you need to just factor
caution in, because you know what has happened here in recent years B&R.

I really do get your point, but new evidence gets identified pretty much every single
week, sometimes every day, by those guys behind the scenes.
Some of the guys on here have done an incredible job.There’s enough evidence on this thread alone to fully compensate the victims and shut down that rancid mob forever.

You could not be further from the truth. Some of us started highlighting this years ago. It has always been a fight to highlight the depravity that took place at CBC with the Celtic Board and Celtic management being complicit in the abuse of young boys,
The complete indifference to the suffering of the young boys by Celtic and the failure to stop and prevent abuse by reporting it is so wrong.

The abuse was not a single act but 100s of acts undertaken by a gang of paedophiles operating in collaboration at CBC and with others across the country.

If Celtic had acted properly when abuse first came to light how many young boys would have been saved from abuse not only at CBC but at other clubs.
What was their motivation? To protect the name of Celtic and to ensure young boys would still join.
How many lives have been ruined to ensure Celtic’s reputation?

Shameful, is not a strong enough, criminal is what their inaction and failures were.

Celtic have failed for almost 40 years to put the interest of young boys placed in their care first.

And instead of wanting to right the wrongs of their past they condemn those who dare to raise the issue and portray those seeking justice as being as bad as the abuser. No regrets, no conscience just blaming those who dare to raise it as if they are the criminal.
How do abusers try to get away with their abusing ? It is by making the victim feel that is their fault. How to Celtic try to avoid justice by making anyone raising the issue appear to be the one at fault.

This has been a long fight for justice. Sadly in Scotland the SNP are siding with the enablers and not the victims. SNP are as morally bankrupt as the Celtic Football Club.

i would want nothing to do with Rangers if we had been guilty of such horrific crimes. I would do walking away.
Sadly the Celtic minded do not care about the victims and accept abuse as if it is acceptable behaviour.

Who in their right mind can support a club who allowed 100s of young boys to be abused. We know who they are and they have no morale compass and no shame. They do not care for the victims only their club. They are indeed Scotland’s shame.

Top class post A1G. Very emotional, but absolutely on the ball with your facts mate.

Correct.

Their argument simply doesn't stack up. It's preposterous!

Kim Leslie wiped the floor with them, and there's not a court in the land that will buy the separate entity defence.

You & me & many others know it LL. This is just a matter of time.

Obviously, whether they get their deserved punishment from this corrupt football
authority up here might be questionable, but legally it will happen & that clubs
true behaviour & mindset will be exposed to every decent human being in this
world.

I was told a story ,from a trustworthy source,of one lad whose father took him aside at the airport as the squad were leaving for North America and told his son to try and avoid being left alone with Cairney.

Astonishing and sad but it seems it's all part of that cult

I find it Incredible that they are still functioning institutions

Hopefully the victims get their justice

OK. A bit of abuse today so maybe this will shut them up. I was keeping this for my book but here we go! Jock Stein knew about the abuse as early as the Autumn of 1968.

How do I know?

1. I was there.

2. My father wrote to him at Celtic Park without response.

If Gordon has kept a copy of that letter then we could start the bulldozers right now!

The statue of the enabler in chief would be razed to the ground.

Regards John Cullen
Incredible as it may seem mate Scotland Yards super duper paedo unit did have a look at this case.
They had 250 pictures of nude and semi nude boys taken 20 years previously and they couldn’t trace one victim.
There is a reason paedophiles started a boys club at this club and it’s as plain as the nose on your face. Even today you cannot underestimate the power and corruption of the Catholic Church.

Last edited:
Some of the replies on Gordon Woods Twitter are truly shocking if it wasn’t bad enough the abuse he had to suffer as a child he now has suffer again over and over because some people don’t like hearing the truth, I can only hope him and the other’s who were abused and their families get some justice soon this must be complete torture the way they are being treated it makes me sick to my stomach, god knows what they are going through the only thing I can say is they are doing the right thing, these people need punished for what happened and those who knew and did nothing are just as bad.

I was told a story ,from a trustworthy source,of one lad whose father took him aside at the airport as the squad were leaving for North America and told his son to try and avoid being left alone with Cairney.

Astonishing and sad but it seems it's all part of that cult

I find it Incredible that they are still functioning institutions

Hopefully the victims get their justice
so the father of said boy knew there was abuse going on and instead of keeping his boy away from the scum he let him go and told him to keep away from cairney? what kind of parents do that?

Back