Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Honestly, i've heard the BJK rumours for years, and on this thread, read about his involvement with Torbett. And just when i think i know the full story, out comes more horrific information, from a victim whose courage and determination to get justice is admirable.

To Gordon, if you ever read this thread, i want to say you are a light for the others who have suffered with you, and your strength is inspiring.

I was told a story ,from a trustworthy source,of one lad whose father took him aside at the airport as the squad were leaving for North America and told his son to try and avoid being left alone with Cairney.

Astonishing and sad but it seems it's all part of that cult

I find it Incredible that they are still functioning institutions

Hopefully the victims get their justice

I can't get my head around why the father would let his kid continue on the trip if suspicious of Cairney.

Regards John Cullen
Incredible as it may seem mate Scotland Yards super duper paedo unit did have a look at this case.
They had 250 pictures of nude and semi nude boys taken 20 years previously and they couldn’t trace one victim.
There is a reason paedophiles started a boys club at this club and it’s as plain as the nose on your face. Even today you cannot underestimate the power and corruption of the Catholic Church.

If they pixelated the photos to preserve the dignity of the lads and sent them to BN94, they would have a list of names within a matter of days.

Problem is Grigo that it should be everyone’s feelings not just us bears, we all have children and would do our utmost for them, that is unless you are a member of that cult

100% TW.

It just astonished me how many people just shrug their shoulders.

What I just do not get is the parents of these kids, that just shut their mouths & accept their children being abused ?

It wouldn’t be me mate. I wouldn’t be able to live with this as a parent who these children look to as their protector in life.

It's hard to get your head around that. 250 pictures of wee boys undressed and the beast doesn't do time for it.
What I would like to see is who the judges were and what their backgrounds are, it is so frustrating knowing that these people need not fear court as the tariffs they receive are minuscule compared to crimes committed, it’s nothing short of scandalous.

What I would like to see is who the judges were and what their backgrounds are, it is so frustrating knowing that these people need not fear court as the tariffs they receive are minuscule compared to crimes committed, it’s nothing short of scandalous.

It is Davy. I got a bit of stick before for saying that this country is a haven for pardophiles but what other conclusion can you come to when you see the sentences ?

The other clubs don't want to address this issue and they certainly don't want to lose out on money spinning games against the enablers. However their own fans can make a difference, but therein, they don't care about this either, other than to mock them on matchdays.
There will not be any sanctions applied against Celtic by the SFA or SPFL no matter how much shame the courts eventually expose to the nation. Or how many millions they have to pay out in compensation.

If the present incumbents stay in place then yes , probably.

We are currently trying to change that though which would be a start. You can't change the world in a day but there has to be a starting point and Rangers are right to start with the corruption within the spfl. Depending on success we then take it from there so let's have a bit less of the defeatist talk.

If the present incumbents stay in place then yes , probably.

We are currently trying to change that though which would be a start. You can't change the world in a day but there has to be a starting point and Rangers are right to start with the corruption within the spfl. Depending on success we then take it from there so let's have a bit less of the defeatist talk.

Slightly off topic, but that’s why we need to do all we can as bears to change this apologist government mate.

This must be the most corrupt wee country in Western Europe, and our community are not being treated objectively, while ‘others’ are getting away with murder.

But as you say, we will keep being positive & looking across UK and further to get the justice these people need.

If they pixelated the photos to preserve the dignity of the lads and sent them to BN94, they would have a list of names within a matter of days.
This turn of events with Scotland Yard opened my eyes to what was really going on.
You could have given a PI from Glasgow a couple of grand and 48hrs and I would have been amazed if he didn’t come back with at least 10 names.
The victims they were looking for are now aged 30/34 and played for CBC 20 years previously.
Not a lot to go on Inspector...

This turn of events with Scotland Yard opened my eyes to what was really going on.
You could have given a PI from Glasgow a couple of grand and 48hrs and I would have been amazed if he didn’t come back with at least 10 names.
The victims they were looking for are now aged 30/34 and played for CBC 20 years previously.
Not a lot to go on Inspector...

Agree.

so the father of said boy knew there was abuse going on and instead of keeping his boy away from the scum he let him go and told him to keep away from cairney? what kind of parents do that?

Yes,or at least rumours of abuse

I can't get my head around why the father would let his kid continue on the trip if suspicious of Cairney.

Safety in numbers ? or a trust in that some of the other coaches would guarantee the safety of the boys

so the father of said boy knew there was abuse going on and instead of keeping his boy away from the scum he let him go and told him to keep away from cairney? what kind of parents do that?
These fuckers actually love that club more than their own children. I found out my son was being abused at a rangers youth team and knew that club officials knew about it and kept it quiet I'd walk up to Ibrox and send an R.P.G right through the front door.

100% TW.

What I just do not get is the parents of these kids, that just shut their mouths & accept their children being abused ?

It wouldn’t be me mate. I wouldn’t be able to live with this as a parent who these children look to as their protector in life.
Totally agree GY, I have told my wife in the past if anyone abused my children, there would be a court case but the abuser would not be there, I would be in the dock for murder. I would do time if anyone touched my children. I can't believe how anyone can turn a blind eye to what is going on in regarding people abusing children, it makes me sick, my heart goes out to all abused children.

A Paedophile who felt so secure at Celtic, he kept his vile work in his locker at his workplace, Celtic Park. That's a shocking indictment on the depravity that goes on there.

If anyone wanted to hide anything incriminating... It would only be natural to hide it in the safest place you could think of.

Any club photographer for Celtic view, a publication which contained many references to the Boys Club (which we'll hopefully see in a courtroom soon), must have had an idea as to what was going on.

The fact he was involved in CSA is no surprise to me. It is sickening to think/know that there must also have been some sort of paedo library for them all at Celtic Park.

They probably picked a good, safe place for it to be honest. No police, politicians, media or footballing authorities were going to search there.. even though every man and his dog apparently knew what was going on.

They didn't factor in an external cleaner though. In any other country this would have been (one of the many) last straws which led to calls for an investigation. As it is in today's Scotland, we have the police holding child safety conventions in the same building and the media praising Celtics social media posts about missing children.

A locker full of naked photos of hundreds of young footballers, and that wouldn't have been the worst thing that happened to a lot of the children by a long, long way.

What a shower of absolute vermin and I include anyone involved with them to this day. Absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
Totally agree GY, I have told my wife in the past if anyone abused my children, there would be a court case but the abuser would not be there, I would be in the dock for murder. I would do time if anyone touched my children. I can't believe how anyone can turn a blind eye to what is going on in regarding people abusing children, it makes me sick, my heart goes out to all abused children.

Absolutely agree G72.

Gordon Woods is such a brave guy and deserves a huge amount of credit for not giving up and telling the world what really happened at Parkpaed

Facing up to the abuse head on and telling his account of what happened at that shithole of a boys club

The fact that prick Stein knew and did nothing is disgusting

His book will open a can of worms for Nonce FC

BJK as has been confirmed it a court of law knew and another first hand account from a victim opens up Stein to being an enabler ans not just turning a blind eye

He knew and ignored victims

Shame on him

People on here are underestimating the power that cult and it’s various outlets have. I know of a guy who was sexually abused by a serving priest. The boy when an adult went to the police. Large parts of his family, older and younger, completely disowned him. The reason? Bringing shame on this family making allegations like that against the local father. That’s what you’re up against. It’s entrained.

I think the problem lie in that some on here wanted this to be the thing that led to celic being stopped in the current control of the Scottish league an wanted it to happen sooner rather than later as it might also lead to Rangers winning the league. The truth is that if Rangers don't get it right themselves waiting on this as the start point means they could be at 13 or 14 before anything happens, I wouldn't hold my breath on anything happening here before 2023.
This has nothing to do with winning a game if football, we have men in our community who have had to suffer in silence for decades because of no one taking them seriously and a corporate paying lots of money to keep the story hushed by paying pr firms to invent stories every time anyone comes forward, the only difference this time is many are listening and acting on it.

All the victims and families need all our support to help get them justice and some sort of closureof getting their first good night sleep knowing that a court believes them and the beasts are jailed

Slightly off topic, but that’s why we need to do all we can as bears to change this apologist government mate.

This must be the most corrupt wee country in Western Europe, and our community are not being treated objectively, while ‘others’ are getting away with murder.

But as you say, we will keep being positive & looking across UK and further to get the justice these people need.

I think a lot of what's happened is because we have a far more apathetic outlook on what's happening around us. We're slow to anger if you like.
The mentally challengeds on the other hand never miss an opportunity to complain or campaign for their own interests. That's just plain fact. Traditionally they've always screamed inequality in the workplace as an example and by f**k they've redressed the ballance there, no question. The same in education, politics, media etc and they also know how to self promote. The latter is a quality that's largely alien to us in comparison and I definitely think this has significantly contributed to country we know now.

I think a lot of what's happened is because we have a far more apathetic outlook on what's happening around us. We're slow to anger if you like.
The mentally challengeds on the other hand never miss an opportunity to complain or campaign for their own interests. That's just plain fact. Traditionally they've always screamed inequality in the workplace as an example and by f**k they've redressed the ballance there, no question. The same in education, politics, media etc and they also know how to self promote. The latter is a quality that's largely alien to us in comparison and I definitely think this has significantly contributed to country we know now.

You’re right. We’ve tried to be good moral human beings BT&T.

Meanwhile they’ve set about taking over the country with 20% of the population.

When something like child abuse is swept under the carpet by the media, the police, the courts, it’s clear that it’s gone way too far.

And that’s before we consider the corrupt football authorities.

It’s time we started to act mate.

100% TW.

You’d want to rip the (unts head off if your children were interfered with, ffs I think most of us that are parents have had arguments with other kids parents regarding trivial stuff, or is that just me?

You’d want to rip the (unts head off if your children were interfered with, ffs I think most of us that are parents have had arguments with other kids parents regarding trivial stuff, or is that just me?

Sometimes you need to stand up & deal with things in life.

This would be 100% one of them.

Did anyone see the Billy Connolly programme on BBC Scotland tonight when he said the directors box at the piggery was full of priests on match days. That would’ve been in the 60s and 70s
You'd be surprised mate, early 80s when I was there, there were loads there think of 30 guinnesses (unfortunate beer in this instance) sitting on a bar.

I have posted a separate thread at https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/new-york-times-today.121868/ so as not to divert from this thread.

This is from https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/25/...9068&user_id=822329b78dd7fed938c7269202934e91

But child abuse threatens not only mental but physical health
The amount of lifelong conditions, both mental and physical that stem from Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) is frightening, as are the statistics around premature mortality where someone has suffered at least one ACE.

Did anyone see the Billy Connolly programme on BBC Scotland tonight when he said the directors box at the piggery was full of priests on match days. That would’ve been in the 60s and 70s
I had no idea he had also been abused by his father ? I had totally missed that fact

Muirhead is a fuckin rhat. He comes in many forms. The level that this individual goes to has no limits. Lowest of the low. The filthy bastards are worried what’s coming next and this is why we get this reaction from them.

Is that Ronnie guy employed by the PR firm? He seems to be all over social media being abusive to anyone who questions separate entity FC.

Is that Ronnie guy employed by the PR firm? He seems to be all over social media being abusive to anyone who questions separate entity FC.
In the coming weeks and months you will see this low life scum appear trying their utmost to protect their vile clubs name.
The only support that openly abuses families of ex-cbc players who proudly pulled on the Celtic jersey only to suffer at the hands of Celtic employees. They have no shame whatsoever.

Back