Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Cairney and the other Celtic paedos loved The Albany as a lot of the young players were allowed to stay over on presentation nights.

Cairney molested John Taylor in one of the hotel bedrooms there.

Ffs.

Dont mean to sound like im derailing the thread. But just when you think you've heard it all about their sordid acts something else is added.

I didnt even know this (highlighted) bit was a thing. Normally as a kid you just go home after presentation night ends.

Ffs.

Dont mean to sound like im derailing the thread. But just when you think you've heard it all about their sordid acts something else is added.

I didnt even know this (highlighted) bit was a thing. Normally as a kid you just go home after presentation night ends.
You would indeed. Who paid for the rooms?
To go back to Stein I’ve said elsewhere I’ve never heard anyone in football say he was a nice guy. All the usual shite “ahead of his time” “great man manager” but no one be it Sir Alex, Roxburgh, Ernie Walker even big Archie ever said he was a decent man. Says it all. Don’t forget he started the paranoia about referees which still spews out that vile club to this day.

To go back to Stein I’ve said elsewhere I’ve never heard anyone in football say he was a nice guy. All the usual shite “ahead of his time” “great man manager” but no one be it Sir Alex, Roxburgh, Ernie Walker even big Archie ever said he was a decent man. Says it all. Don’t forget he started the paranoia about referees which still spews out that vile club to this day.

Without sounding crass , a documented answer to that question would be worth it's weight in gold

The more I read the more astounded I am that this has been allowed to go on for so long, the evidence being uncovered by people on this thread is evident that it could of been found long ago had their been someone in an official capacity willing to uncover it.
It’s just so sad that nobody did.
Hopefully the people fighting for justice receive it soon, so they can at least try and have some closure, can’t believe the battle they’ve had to endure.

The more I read the more astounded I am that this has been allowed to go on for so long, the evidence being uncovered by people on this thread is evident that it could of been found long ago had their been someone in an official capacity willing to uncover it.
It’s just so sad that nobody did.
Hopefully the people fighting for justice receive it soon, so they can at least try and have some closure, can’t believe the battle they’ve had to endure.
Well said BB , it shouldn’t be down to football fans in their own time piecing together evidence that is in the public domain to shine a light on a decades old paedophile ring running in one of Scotland’s biggest clubs.

After leaving office in 2003, he was appointed chair of the Glasgow Marketing Bureau, and promptly awarded a £200,000 contract to an established Glasgow business – The Trophy Centre which, at the time, was owned by a former Celtic Director (formerly owned by James Torbett – the monster at the head of the Celtic Boys Club child abuse scandal)

Fück me. It never stops

No, it's just a coincidence. Please stop with this disgusting point scoring. You know Neely and someone else...

Today, facts and reason do not matter.

You're speaking a very uncomfortable truth there. I'm now going to use an old Protestant virtue of asking you to be dignified and leave this "misunderstanding" alone

I want to know the names of every single paedophilic disgrace to humanity involved in this travesty. Not because I'm a Rangers fan, or as the mhob would say, a "bigot hun bastard"." I want to know why a scandal this enormous and entrenched could make its way, slyly, through a country that was once so enlightened and forthright with it's morals. AND, remain hugely hidden for well over half a century??
When did we let this shit just go by the wayside?! When did we stop caring about children ffs!?!?

Mosson hired as a consultant by the Trophy Centre after it was bought out of bankruptcy.

Seems Archy Sharif who hired him has a few interesting contacts in the Glasgow infamous faces circle.

Last edited:
Just how far does this ring reach into our society? It seems to have spread from it's epicentre at separate entity fc, to shops, businesses and probably many other facets of society we are unaware of. The level of corruption that has enabled this to be covered up all these years indicates people in positions of power with the ability to suppress information and investigation.

It is truly horrific.

Off topic a bit..
When he was scouting at a game at Stenhousemuir with Laurie McMenemy the Southampton manager, many years ago ,my young brother probably about 7 years old asked for their autograph.
Stein brushed him away ,while big Laurie stopped ,asked his name and address ;and sent him the whole first team autographs of Southampton through the post.
Says it all really.

Mosson hired as a consultant by the Trophy Centre after it was bought out of bankruptcy.

Seems Archy Sharif who hired him has a few interesting contacts in the Glasgow infamous faces circle.

That’s a great find pal.

Useless really is a classless prick

Comments on loads of stuff but ignores the victims and victims families of CSA at CBC & CFC

Countless convictions by staff and executives at CBC & CFC and potentially 100’s of victims of Torbett, Cairney, McCafferty, Strachan, King, Cullen and co

Yet this complicit arsehole is acting like a keyboard gangster

An absolute cretin of a kiddy on Justice Minister. The guy is an imposter who has zero credibility or credentials for the role at the Edinburgh based highly paid councillors

Humza continuing to add to is ever growing list of stupid comments. Insinuating people who protect statues from vandalism are nazis. Using his logic would mean he is a paedophile defender, deflector and sympathises with institutions who are soaked in child abuse from bow to stern. which obviously means he deserves jail time. This man is hopelessly poor at being a human.

Interesting choice of words by Humming Useless about ' sorting out the Nazi's '...,.......if he knew his history he would know that Parkhead was shut down for those jolly craicsters pro Nazi chants during the Second World War but that was when Scottish football authorities carried out their duties openly and honestly and with 100% integrity. Does anyone know if he appoints the Q C's for big trials thinking how Donald Findlay with his inside knowledge of our club just happened to defend the carpetbagger Whyte and who would be appointed for any trials of CBC breasts and the sentencing we have seen?

Interesting choice of words by Humming Useless about ' sorting out the Nazi's '...,.......if he knew his history he would know that Parkhead was shut down for those jolly craicsters pro Nazi chants during the Second World War but that was when Scottish football authorities carried out their duties openly and honestly and with 100% integrity. Does anyone know if he appoints the Q C's for big trials thinking how Donald Findlay with his inside knowledge of our club just happened to defend the carpetbagger Whyte and who would be appointed for any trials of CBC breasts and the sentencing we have seen?
Even CBC Beasts BW but we know what you mean :)) , unless you are wanting to " Strip the Titties "o_O

Great point. Salmond also?

Regards the usual deflection of point scoring when you advise Timothy about their beloved club l just put this scenario to them.....if you were up in court and found guilty and sentenced to 3 full years in prison would you rather it was for not paying tax and be accepted by your peers inside or for abusing innocent children and spend your time looking over your shoulder in fear of your life hoping a Prison Officer is there to save you if you were out of your block. That is why they have segregation for nonces. As usual the silence is deafening .....how Alex Thompson could compare tax avoidance schemes with child rape is beyond me.

Regards the usual deflection of point scoring when you advise Timothy about their beloved club l just put this scenario to them.....if you were up in court and found guilty and sentenced to 3 full years in prison would you rather it was for not paying tax and be accepted by your peers inside or for abusing innocent children and spend your time looking over your shoulder in fear of your life hoping a Prison Officer is there to save you if you were out of your block. That is why they have segregation for nonces. As usual the silence is deafening .....how Alex Thompson could compare tax avoidance schemes with child rape is beyond me.
[/QUOTE

I'll be using that scenario in future

In this article you’ll see Mosson help organise the trip to Palestine.
Another important thing to remember here. At this time Celtic stated that Torbett’s role at the club was only administrative. So why would he be in Palestine with the young boys?

Some of the players in that boys club trip to Palestine with Jim Torbett are also in this photo in the Celtic youth team with another beast Jim McCafferty including Paul Borland who tragically later took his own life

I have a hunch this rat is plotting an exit before the CSA scandal really lands, using this current bullshit as a means to.escape and reinvent.
That could be a possibility, but I think there is enough evidence that he’s done absolutely nothing in terms of the victims and families. This would surely force him to answer questions in a full independent inquiry.

That could be a possibility, but I think there is enough evidence that he’s done absolutely nothing in terms of the victims and families. This would surely force him to answer questions in a full independent inquiry.
I dont know the protocol, but as sure as there's shite on a dog's arse, this rat would play the race card in any event.
To be fair, he couldn't possibly be so cunning without advice. Stupid arse is as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle

Back