Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

gn333.png
There are a lot of celtic managers and players over the years that I have disliked immensely but this clown humsa useless beats the lot.
They all got paid for doing their job but this despicable person takes a wage for not doing his job. It makes me wonder what qualifications one needs to get a job in scotshit government. Looking at this clowns contribution to judicial matters it cannot be anything to do with knowledge of the job. It must be something mysteriously sinister to walk into office in snpland. Disgraceful

humsa useless seems to know the last words uttered by a man being arrested in America for criminal offences.I just wonder if he knows the last words uttered by an innocent young lad who was kidnapped,tortured,set on fire and murdered a bit closer to home.Maybe he chose. to ignore this as well. Or is even interested.
Nothing but a hypocrite is Humza Useless .

Not a chance in hell will it be on any of their forums. Try bringing the subject up with any of them anywhere and they act like its actually worse bringing it up than the abhorrent act itself. Of course they act absolutely horrified but should never be talked about ever. How dare we! That must be for confession only!
True mate, I asked one of them what he thought of the whole thing and his answer was, if celtic said it didn't happen, then it didn't happen, he then went on to call me a bigot because I said Tom Boyed was a tit

There are a lot of celtic managers and players over the years that I have disliked immensely but this clown humsa useless beats the lot.
They all got paid for doing their job but this despicable person takes a wage for not doing his job. It makes me wonder what qualifications one needs to get a job in scotshit government. Looking at this clowns contribution to judicial matters it cannot be anything to do with knowledge of the job. It must be something mysteriously sinister to walk into office in snpland. Disgraceful
Can I ask you where the images came from please? It's nice to see illustrations being created to fight for the justice of victims. I also agree with your post, Humza is actively denying these people justice.

The fans of that club have believed all the PR for years. The stories of being a charity, rooting for the downtrodden, presenting themselves as a paragon of virtue, have got their fans thinking they can hold the moral high ground over any matters, and furthermore, calling anyone a bigot when they question what went on.

So many of them have wrapped their identity up in that club that they can't separate their values and morals from it. They are so identified, they think any criticism is aimed at them personally, unable to see the bigger picture. It's why you can't discuss this crime with them without being accused of their go-to words like, point scoring, bigot, sevco, and all the rest. There is no room for talking on a human level when some can't accept that the club they are so identified with has covered up a crime so heinous .

Brilliant post.

Well met

Do Boys Clubs have accounts or some sort of financial management?

Yes and a boys club like cbc being a feeder club had a lot of financial aid,the had club secretary’s and office bearers,it’s trying to locate such records and prove their credentials.

A lot of work still ahead to show where and how cash was gained,then hidden and took out.

Torbett had his filthy hands in a a lot of shady buisness deals over the years,that’s helps.

I know this has been said many times on here , but so many lies and losses of memory and excuses and separate entities are tying this lot of bold deceivers into into such a knot that even Houdini couldn't show them how to escape and always makes me think about that great old saying which fits their predicament , Oh! what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive :oops: .
From a poem by Sir Walter Scott , and yes it describes this nest of vipers perfectly.

A tangled web indeed.
Well done to everyone that is doing their bit to get justice for the victims of this depraved network.

Can I ask you where the images came from please? It's nice to see illustrations being created to fight for the justice of victims. I also agree with your post, Humza is actively denying these people justice.
The simple answer, in my opinion, is no.
Never reveal your source.
These bastards will be all over the source like flies round shite.

It’s no secret that we have fought this individual for a long time now. This individual is so far gone that there is no way back.
From losing evidence, to ignoring victims of employees at Celtic Football Club. He puts his allegiances to that club before victims of abuse, and we have him as a justice secretary.
He now calls ex-servicemen racist thugs for protecting our history.
He lets the IRA walk our streets and says nothing about the gangrene brigade with their pro- IRA banners at the House of Shame.
My only wish is that you have to answer questions in front of an inquiry for you’re failures.
Not fit for purpose. Leave now.

Yes and a boys club like cbc being a feeder club had a lot of financial aid,the had club secretary’s and office bearers,it’s trying to locate such records and prove their credentials.

A lot of work still ahead to show where and how cash was gained,then hidden and took out.

Torbett had his filthy hands in a a lot of shady buisness deals over the years,that’s helps.

they would've had AGMs at start of the seasons to get current board/officials to stand down from post and then re-elect board/officials for new season,they would need proposers and seconders for this...were parents in attendance at these meetings?.....was there minutes taken of meeting and the discussions etc ?.......there will be records somewhere.

It’s no secret that we have fought this individual for a long time now. This individual is so far gone that there is no way back.
From losing evidence, to ignoring victims of employees at Celtic Football Club. He puts his allegiances to that club before victims of abuse, and we have him as a justice secretary.
He lets the IRA walk our streets and says nothing about the gangrene brigade with their pro- IRA banners at the House of Shame.
My only wish is that you have to answer questions in front of an inquiry for you’re failures.

Useless is one dangerous individual in one of Scotland’s prime political position’s. By ignoring repeated requests from families abused by these evil perverts is negligence beyond belief. Time for someone affected to report him to the standards commission.

humsa useless Just like your brief has nothing to do with justice for the abused victims.It.s all about protecting your rancid club and their rancid reputation.
How low can one get.Only he knows.

Just saw this text on social media

Why has the proven liar ex Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly not been taken in for questioning?

1. Hugh Birt told him about Torbett and he forced Birt out of the club
2. He was involved with the boys club through the entire scandal
3. He travelled with the boys club many times
4. He said he didn't know anything about Torbett and the others until the first trial in the 1990s which was a lie
5. He was part of the investigation into the boys club in 1986 and cleared them all while in fact they had AT LEAST 4 at the club at this time
6. He was a director of the Trophy Centre with Torbett for many years
7. He oversaw a period where AT LEAST 7 abusers were at the club
8. He was the president if the boys club through the worst period of abuse
9. Not once did he contact the police about any of it

Why has the proven liar ex Celtic Chairman Kevin Kelly not been taken in for questioning?

4. He said he didn't know anything about Torbett and the others until the first trial in the 1990s which was a lie
5. He was part of the investigation into the boys club in 1986 and cleared them all while in fact they had AT LEAST 4 at the club at this time
They stole that from us ;)

Coop, if Kelly opened up to what he knows, that would save many other rats the bother. That piece of shite knows plenty and I do mean PLENTY.

Back