Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The sad truth is that these teenagers probably had very few, if any, school qualifications by this time, and little prospect of future employment apart from football, so they and their parents pinned all their hopes on 'making it' as a footballer. Plus, of course, the parents wouldn't want to damage 'the good name of Celtic'.
Plus centuries of ingrained guilt that can only be absolved by some of the very people doing the damage. They were used to this treatment in their places of worship, stands to reason that they allow it in other areas of life.

In their case, football is very much their church and visa versa. Both require blind faith at this point.

There's something which I'm a little confused (maybe the wrong word) about these paper clippings. There are maybe one or two players I've actually heard of. Back then (81-87), there were 14-15 players in the squads, you knew the Celtic players. Where are the players who made it big?

To me, there are one or two possible answers. First, as has been mentioned here before- there were two squads. A squad to justify the existence of the boys club by producing two or theree playrs per season, whilst also, and disgustingly, a squad existing for the sole purpose of abuse.
Secondly, possibly, there are boys who did make it big. These have not yet been made public. When and if that happens, all hell will break loose, even with their own support.

I was always very suspicious of all of them given the amount of time they had already been at the boys club
I just cant see how they didn't know especially now that we know there were so many
In the last 80s early 90s they would have had Torbett, Cairney, King, McCafferty and Cullen as well as Malley and others

You don’t mean, like a paedophile ring Coop52 ? ;)

Thought that was going to be a report on ex SSB host Dougie McDonald who left Cyde under a cloud with an alleged assault on minors if my memory serves. Aye the curse of the SSB host McGuire Delahunt etc

christ another one

some hit rate for a mediocre radio station

https://www.scotsman.com/news/radio-clyde-sports-presenter-faces-jail-over-child-sex-case-2470049

Radio Clyde FM anchor man Dougie Macdonald, 43, bowed his head as he left Hamilton Sheriff Court after admitting the offences. The presenter’s career now lies in ruins as a sheriff considers whether he should be jailed.

whether he should be jailed FFS

humsa useless seems to know the last words uttered by a man being arrested in America for criminal offences.I just wonder if he knows the last words uttered by an innocent young lad who was kidnapped,tortured,set on fire and murdered a bit closer to home.Maybe he chose. to ignore this as well. Or is even interested.
The Lawrence Haggart case will be our next fight. This case cannot be ignored. The authorities definitely have questions to answer on this subject.

The Lawrence Haggart case will be our next fight. This case cannot be ignored. The authorities definitely have questions to answer on this subject.
If you read into this case it stinks to high heavens. So many questions hanging over it. I fully expect the FF detectives to uncover far more evidence than the authorities and when that happens it's usually another cover up, which I fully expect it to be

They will say anything but the truth. We’re ready for the filthy bastards.
Keep up the great work you guys do BN94, every time one of them opens their mouths, I keep mentioning child abuse at their sordid club. It fairly shuts them up and they always deflect and deny it, I hope all our fans will now up the ante when they see them and call them out every time. There is no hiding place for the septic support or that rancid club no more.

Thought that was going to be a report on ex SSB host Dougie McDonald who left Cyde under a cloud with an alleged assault on minors if my memory serves. Aye the curse of the SSB host McGuire Delahunt etc

I looked this guy up

It’s Dougie MacDonald. He was in court on 2001 and plead guilty but I cannot see what sentence he got

The judge Vincent Canavan wanted to do background checks as MacDonald had previous for this abuse

I cannot see anything else or follow up as to what punishment MacDonald got

So that’s 2 Radio Clyde presenters been convicted of child abuse

No wonder RC don’t want to discuss child abuse on their phone ins and 2 of their former colleagues are convicted paedos

Someone asked me recently about when we pushed MSP’s last year to raise a motion in Holyrood for a full independent inquiry.
The reply we received from the SNP was an inquiry can’t be launched while there is an ongoing criminal case. So we showed them this from their own government website.

After showing them this, the reply was “we are awaiting the conclusion of the SFA review.”

We started putting info on Twitter yesterday. Within an hour we had 600 followers and still rising. You will also start to see a few more of us on Twitter in the coming weeks.
Good stuff BN the more outlets the better, before I joined FF I had no idea all this work was still going on in the background and I must admit I thought “they” must have had a watertight reason for their “separate entity” defence but I can see now that the floodgates are opening imminently.

They have powerful “backups” in the RCC but they have zero credibility and zero moral standing amongst the general population outwith their cult members. Paedophilia and the Catholic Church go hand in hand world wide.

Seen an interesting documentary on BBC Scotland channel the other night about Scotland’s links with the troubles in NI in the 60s and 70s and I had never heard of the RC priest from St Teresa’s in Possilpark that was running explosives for the IRA. He disappeared and never faced justice, probably shielded by RCC somewhere “punished” by prayer and reflection, the same way they deal with paedos before they’re “cured” and moved on to continue where they left off.

Good stuff BN the more outlets the better, before I joined FF I had no idea all this work was still going on in the background and I must admit I thought “they” must have had a watertight reason for their “separate entity” defence but I can see now that the floodgates are opening imminently.

They have powerful “backups” in the RCC but they have zero credibility and zero moral standing amongst the general population outwith their cult members. Paedophilia and the Catholic Church go hand in hand world wide.

Seen an interesting documentary on BBC Scotland channel the other night about Scotland’s links with the troubles in NI in the 60s and 70s and I had never heard of the RC priest from St Teresa’s in Possilpark that was running explosives for the IRA. He disappeared and never faced justice, probably shielded by RCC somewhere “punished” by prayer and reflection, the same way they deal with paedos before they’re “cured” and moved on to continue where they left off.
When I started this one of the things I realised was that we weren’t just taking on Celtic. This is why I put people together that had skills to take on different authorities. The SFA, the media, the disgraceful devolved government, victims that came forward. The list goes on. We have members that deal with each individual authority if you like.
We also have Andrew Gray’s best pal on here (some may know him). This is the man that gave me the idea and inspiration to start this.
Andrew’s story is so sad. It’s absolutely criminal how his family have been treated. I know this because I have the proof sat here in front of me. Every correspondence from the SFA and the shameful government is right here in black and white and we will go public with it eventually.
I will answer every question honestly and FF will be the first place to see any new evidence or information we receive.
A lot of stuff we can’t put on straight away as it’s probably ongoing. We’d rather see something through before posting. That way the lurkers and lazy journalists get nothing.
For the ones that have made threats towards me, then bring it on. Get it into your thick skulls that we are going nowhere. The fight goes on and the truth will come out no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:
Someone asked me recently about when we pushed MSP’s last year to raise a motion in Holyrood for a full independent inquiry.
The reply we received from the SNP was an inquiry can’t be launched while there is an ongoing criminal case. So we showed them this from their own government website.

After showing them this, the reply was “we are awaiting the conclusion of the SFA review.”

The truth is, this vile act is carried out by an incredible number of society and the percentage of those acting in this manner is WAY higher in the upper bracket than in the loo owed masses. So any investigation is going to come up against a highly protected society. From priests to boys brigade masters, from football coaches to judges.
That's why there is a reluctance to open this can of worms. They will all go down too.
Incredible that the Scottish government hasn't demanded an independent enquiry into this.

Celtic responded to a victims family by saying that their son who was abused by Jim Torbett (Coach of the victims boys club team and of the Celtic shops) didn't play for the boys club at all.
As you can see we have evidence of him playing for the boys club at Celtic park, in team line ups and even with Chairman Jack McGinn
Perhaps they should apologise to the family - Sorry is not a word that comes easy to the club.

Celtic responded to a victims family by saying that their son who was abused by Jim Torbett (Coach of the victims boys club team and of the Celtic shops) didn't play for the boys club at all.
As you can see we have evidence of him playing for the boys club at Celtic park, in team line ups and even with Chairman Jack McGinn
Perhaps they should apologise to the family - Sorry is not a word that comes easy to the club.

surely this is evidence obstruction of justice?

Phucks sake this is the 3rd Radio Clyde presenter convicted of child abuse

Maybe RC has more skeletons in their cupboard

FF detectives better than me might want to investigate further but this radio station have far to many convicted paedos to be a coincidence

Michael Souter

Dougie MacDonald (pled guilty to child abuse but I cannot find his sentence)

James Russell - RC DJ and ex Motherwell FC employee

Last edited:
Keep up the great work you guys do BN94, every time one of them opens their mouths, I keep mentioning child abuse at their sordid club. It fairly shuts them up and they always deflect and deny it, I hope all our fans will now up the ante when they see them and call them out every time. There is no hiding place for the septic support or that rancid club no more.

When they deflect, ask for the detail. Ask for evidence. As well as the public discussion on those convicted, BN94 has said that there is more behind the scenes.

We will let the world know HARD FACTS, not stupid unsubstantiated
conjecture, when time suits.

Innocent until proven guilty in this country, despite the SNP
Government G72.

There are a couple of ex-Celtic players I am aware of whose families have threatened to disown them if they ever went public.

What a fucking disgrace of a family when they put their religion and football club ahead of their own flesh and blood’s suffering.
That's a no brainer for me. Who wants to be part of a family who aren't willing to protect you. Then you would be asking yourself the question....do I really want these folk being my kids grand parents or aunts, uncles etc.

I wouldn't miss any of them and would have a better feeling regarding my kids safety.

Celtic's response to being asked about one of Jim Torbett's victims was to say that they didn't have any record of him having played for the boys club
Torbett was Coach of this victim Andrew Gray's boys club team and worked for Celtic at the Celtic shops
As you can see we have easily found evidence of him playing for the boys club at Celtic park, in team line ups in the Celtic view and even in photos with Chairman Jack McGinn
Perhaps they should apologise to the family - Sorry is not a word that comes easy to the club

Lying, devious bastards

That’s 4 paedos convicted - Paul Brownlee

This paedo worked at Borders Radio who are part of Bauer Media who own Radio Clyde

4 paedo ffs

Back