Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I did not mean put everything you have out there. I wouldn’t give them anything unless the folks in the frontline feel it should be shared. The drip drip effect is definitely the way to go, as it keeps a steady pressure going and keeps the enemy guessing, but what I meant was everything that is already out there to see may be good to have collated at one reference source. Just an idea, but as we have seen with the BLM riots, a large collective in one area can be more effective in exposure than many individual actions separately.

Yes, understand your point mate. Thanks.

I would think a lot of it is most probably on this thread somewhere or other. Every little bit of info chips away at them definitely, but imagine being able to point out 50 or so Celtic View / programme / newspaper clippings on one webpage to anyone who ever questioned the separate entity nonsense. Or every newspaper article such as the damning one from 1996 posted recently. Or every photo of the boys club players on Parkhead grounds. Or every weblink to their convictions.

With one online database, where everything is available to see, to refer to, or even share, would be a powerful collective, as opposed to pointing the ill informed to a 600+ page thread. Just an idea, and I would think it would be a bit of work, but that link could quickly and easily be shared so everyone knows how sordid and corrupt they monsters really are.

If politicians, the media, and every right minded individual could see everything together on a handful of pages, then it becomes even more powerful an image. I imagine most people who have not been following this actively do not know the scope of it or mountains of evidence out there. Everything is a little bit fragmented, in terms of online info.

Every little bit that puts pressure on Celtic, the SFA, and the SNP government, to act, is a good thing.
Great idea.

It's difficult to explain the contents of a 600 page thread to others or to ask them to scroll through 600 pages. Spreading the truth would be easier if we could point people to a website which is well organised and regularly updated. Obviously needs to be secure so the information is not corruptible by hackers, and needs to be factual so it doesn't turn into our equivalent of a Wings over Scotland fantasy site.

Great idea.

It's difficult to explain the contents of a 600 page thread to others or to ask them to scroll through 600 pages. Spreading the truth would be easier if we could point people to a website which is well organised and regularly updated. Obviously needs to be secure so the information is not corruptible by hackers, and needs to be factual so it doesn't turn into our equivalent of a Wings over Scotland fantasy site.
Likewise, i have tried to explain this to my missus and a couple of mates on a few occasions, I am sure I have probably missed 95% of it out, and I end up babbling whilst trying to remember just a handful of things that have come to light. It would be good to just say “read this” and it is all clear, in black and white. Not even the mad extreme rhabids could defend a clear, defined mountain of evidence.

The snippets posted about them setting up a boys club in the East side of the country are from their own club newspaper.
Despite my failing memory I can vividly remember reading about that 'set-up' at the time, undoubtedly it was MSM news as I couldn't possibly have got it from the Celtic View.
Most likely the Daily Record/Sunday Mail or Evening Times (or all three) as these were the only papers I read back then.
I'm sure if the archives of those editions from that time can be accessed, you will find references to Celtic FC behind the creation of that boys club in there.

EDIT: I did notice one of the reports posted came from 'The Scotsman' but no way could I have read it there as that paper was never purchased by me or anyone I knew.

I personally think that only a full independent inquiry would be the answer to this. I’ve spoke about this previously.
A couple of years ago now I took this subject to various Westminster MPs. I received positive replies but the same was said by them all. They could have an opinion but couldn’t act in a professional manner due to the devolved issue.
I wouldn’t accept this answer and kept pushing. One cabinet member at the time agreed to help me and contacted the Scottish government demanding they replied to me.
The replies came within one week, each one stating that they will not comment until the completion of the SFA review.
At this time we knew that cross border abuse had taken place involving a certain convicted Celtic employee, so we set about proving it which a certain media outlet has shown.
Our aim (and still is) was for a full independent inquiry run by Westminster. Not only into Celtic but Police Scotland and certain MSP’s. I believe that this is the only way to get all the answers.
This was a while ago now like I’ve said, but I urge you to consider where we are now. We had to get the media talking about it. We had to take it outside Scotland which we’ve done. Alex Thomson has done his pieces and I don’t think he’s finished either.
It’s a gradual process my friend and believe me sometimes bloody frustrating. On this journey we’ve had good results and a lot of thanks from victims and their families. Also anger, frustration, fall outs (with each other lol) and for me personally listening to stories that have had me in tears.
We’re doing our absolute best to find the truth. More is coming when the courts reopen I can assure you.
Devolved issue fair enough but , these are legacy crimes from before Holyrood was even dreamt up by Scottish labour I think it was .
Therefore I cannot see how Westminster could not and should not act. yes they may need to engage Scottish entities ahem but so what . These types of activities must happen constantly wrt cross border criminal activity

I personally think that only a full independent inquiry would be the answer to this. I’ve spoke about this previously.
A couple of years ago now I took this subject to various Westminster MPs. I received positive replies but the same was said by them all. They could have an opinion but couldn’t act in a professional manner due to the devolved issue.
I wouldn’t accept this answer and kept pushing. One cabinet member at the time agreed to help me and contacted the Scottish government demanding they replied to me.
The replies came within one week, each one stating that they will not comment until the completion of the SFA review.
At this time we knew that cross border abuse had taken place involving a certain convicted Celtic employee, so we set about proving it which a certain media outlet has shown.
Our aim (and still is) was for a full independent inquiry run by Westminster. Not only into Celtic but Police Scotland and certain MSP’s. I believe that this is the only way to get all the answers.
This was a while ago now like I’ve said, but I urge you to consider where we are now. We had to get the media talking about it. We had to take it outside Scotland which we’ve done. Alex Thomson has done his pieces and I don’t think he’s finished either.
It’s a gradual process my friend and believe me sometimes bloody frustrating. On this journey we’ve had good results and a lot of thanks from victims and their families. Also anger, frustration, fall outs (with each other lol) and for me personally listening to stories that have had me in tears.
We’re doing our absolute best to find the truth. More is coming when the courts reopen I can assure you.
You & your cohorts deserve all the praise that can lavished on you. This is not by any means a nice subject. You all must have been subject to descriptions of depravity that most couldn't comprehend. The fact that you all can keep fighting shows us your resolve. Please keep fighting these evil people/institutions for all you're worth.

Did you end up playing pro football mate ?

Nah mate.

Played the following season and half with Rangers BC. Same team as an ex captain BF.

Then left and kinda was fucked about at U16 level. Kinda pissed me off and instead of playing football on a Saturday I kept my ST and went to every game.

When my parents talk to my 7 year old son or 11 year old Nephew they always say I would of made it and how good my left foot was.

My Dad played with Queens Park as a GK. My Bro played Junior right through from 21 until 38 last year as a GK too.

But lucky escape as posters have said re those b@stards.

Devolved issue fair enough but , these are legacy crimes from before Holyrood was even dreamt up by Scottish labour I think it was .
Therefore I cannot see how Westminster could not and should not act. yes they may need to engage Scottish entities ahem but so what . These types of activities must happen constantly wrt cross border criminal activity
The cross border thing should in an ideal world wipe out bias and corrupt scottish government involvement as they showed their hand with the religious and sporting institution statement,cannot be trusted terrified of losing catholic support.

I would think a lot of it is most probably on this thread somewhere or other. Every little bit of info chips away at them definitely, but imagine being able to point out 50 or so Celtic View / programme / newspaper clippings on one webpage to anyone who ever questioned the separate entity nonsense. Or every newspaper article such as the damning one from 1996 posted recently. Or every photo of the boys club players on Parkhead grounds. Or every weblink to their convictions.

With one online database, where everything is available to see, to refer to, or even share, would be a powerful collective, as opposed to pointing the ill informed to a 600+ page thread. Just an idea, and I would think it would be a bit of work, but that link could quickly and easily be shared so everyone knows how sordid and corrupt they monsters really are.

If politicians, the media, and every right minded individual could see everything together on a handful of pages, then it becomes even more powerful an image. I imagine most people who have not been following this actively do not know the scope of it or mountains of evidence out there. Everything is a little bit fragmented, in terms of online info.

Every little bit that puts pressure on Celtic, the SFA, and the SNP government, to act, is a good thing.
That's a great idea Pal

With all the great articles and evidence posted by our magnificent researchers on here how on earth do we get the majority of citizens to see this there is a great number of our own fans who are unaware and with the radio silence and media blackout not many people in this country will be aware of the Gray family and Mr Woods campaign for justice from our incompetent devolved government at Holyrood now if you had to stop the average Scot in the street and ask about EBTs then they could probably give you chapter and verse of the big bad Rangers. Hopefully at the next Holyrood elections Club 1872 or equivalent could crowd fund and put up candidates to stand against Fishy 2 & Useless on an anti sleaze ticket perhaps Michelle & Gordon to expose further miscarriages of injustice for ALL citizens of Scotland not the selective cases deemed as political campaigning for a republican/nationalist vote.

With all the great articles and evidence posted by our magnificent researchers on here how on earth do we get the majority of citizens to see this there is a great number of our own fans who are unaware and with the radio silence and media blackout not many people in this country will be aware of the Gray family and Mr Woods campaign for justice from our incompetent devolved government at Holyrood now if you had to stop the average Scot in the street and ask about EBTs then they could probably give you chapter and verse of the big bad Rangers. Hopefully at the next Holyrood elections Club 1872 or equivalent could crowd fund and put up candidates to stand against Fishy 2 & Useless on an anti sleaze ticket perhaps Michelle & Gordon to expose further miscarriages of injustice for ALL citizens of Scotland not the selective cases deemed as political campaigning for a republican/nationalist vote.
Social media is a great tool mate so the more people that follow and retweet the information that Moody2 (Moodyblue210) puts out on twitter the further the truth will get
This will also catch the eye of the wider media and not just be stuck with the Scottish media who are every bit complicit in its cover up

Any of the victims solicitors just need to come on here and they'll find enough incriminating evidence that can be used against the Parkhead paedohiders as there is a virtual gold mine of information.
This is why we’ve started putting the information on Twitter. The amount of followers we had within a few hours rocketed. We also have certain media representatives following us now and some famous faces.
We are being contacted by certain individuals offering assistance also. This can only be a good thing as it’s proving it’s getting to a wider audience.

This is why we’ve started putting the information on Twitter. The amount of followers we had within a few hours rocketed. We also have certain media representatives following us now and some famous faces.
We are being contacted by certain individuals offering assistance also. This can only be a good thing as it’s proving it’s getting to a wider audience.
You're a good man BN94 and all the other people who are helping to get some real justice for the victims and their families, every little bit counts.

Good work as always gents. Your tenacity and to help get justice for the victims is extremely admirable as always. Keep going.

Couple of points I have been meaning to post, if anyone can answer?

1) Any more word on Martin Henry? Still off on the sick? Any word if likely to be long term? Do we think this is a delaying tactic?

2) On delivering the interim SFA report, I am sure I read that Martin Henry said that although the Interim report would not detail who knew what and what action they took, or failed to take, it would be detailed in the final report. Will be interesting if he sticks to this, or whether it is a whitewash, with the focus on the future and not the past.

3) Has there been any further confirmation that the draft Final report has made its way early to Lawwell for his perusal? I seem to remember one of the victims, Gordon Woods I think, stating this to be the case. Would the SFA confirm this if asked? Has Lawwell asked for amendments before publication? Would the SFA be bound by FOI legislation?

4) This thread has over 600 pages, with many details, newspaper and Tv reports, quotes, Celtic documentation, and various other evidence. Would it be an idea to setup a website or blog with everything in one place? The evidence, if all in one place with well laid out webpages, would actually look even more overwhelming if all combined together, and be a handy pointer for not just the victims and the good folk doing work on it, politicians, and external media sources. It would also be handy for the Tims to see it all in one place, so they can really see clearly the scale of their depravity.
1,2 and 3 is in hand. 4.. We show the filth nothing, or lazy journalists for that matter. All our evidence is stored and in the correct hands.
Another thing about 3. All clubs involved will see the review before its published. This is common practice. Whether Lawwell tried to alter it or not, we can’t comment on that.

1,2 and 3 is in hand. 4.. We show the filth nothing, or lazy journalists for that matter. All our evidence is stored and in the correct hands.
Another thing about 3. All clubs involved will see the review before its published. This is common practice. Whether Lawwell tried to alter it or not, we can’t comment on that.
Brilliant. Last second haymaker?

@Snakehips ....in relation to your point 4 and the setting up of a database for all evidence in here for easy access for you,feel free to trawl the 600 plus pages and set one up for your records.....we'll keep doing what we're doing for now.
Thanks for your input.
No need to take the hump over an idea. I am guessing the this was due to my reply to one of your earlier messages.

Anyway, don’t take offence. Keep up the good work. I am sure everyone is confident that you gents on the front line have it under control, and will be much more informed than the rest of us. All the best.

Great stuff as always. I appreciate we can’t get spoon fed every development or angle of investigation. I just don’t trust these scumbags to try everything under the sun to avoid justice, so when it goes a bit quiet on certain issues, like what Henry and Lawwell have been up to Behring the scenes, then it is easy to worry a little.

Likewise, i have tried to explain this to my missus and a couple of mates on a few occasions, I am sure I have probably missed 95% of it out, and I end up babbling whilst trying to remember just a handful of things that have come to light. It would be good to just say “read this” and it is all clear, in black and white. Not even the mad extreme rhabids could defend a clear, defined mountain of evidence.
Bet you still believe in the tooth fairy too?

Has anyone got any records of youths from CBC signing for any senior clubs other than Celtic?

Probably a 'Mission Impossible' to get accurate data, but I'd imagine the ratio of those signing senior terms with Celtic would dwarf the numbers signing for all other clubs. If so, another nail in the coffin of the Separate Entity lie.

The snippets posted about them setting up a boys club in the East side of the country are from their own club newspaper.
Despite my failing memory I can vividly remember reading about that 'set-up' at the time, undoubtedly it was MSM news as I couldn't possibly have got it from the Celtic View.
Most likely the Daily Record/Sunday Mail or Evening Times (or all three) as these were the only papers I read back then.
I'm sure if the archives of those editions from that time can be accessed, you will find references to Celtic FC behind the creation of that boys club in there.

EDIT: I did notice one of the reports posted came from 'The Scotsman' but no way could I have read it there as that paper was never purchased by me or anyone I knew.
The Boys Club I ran in Edinburgh played against them way back ,therefore could I suggest perhaps someone looking at the Edinburgh Evening News archives.

What puzzles me, is that childrens homes run by the cafflick church, both here,England and even Jersey have been the subject of investigation. Nuns and priests have been prosecuted (not enough) but when it comes to CFC/CBC the authorities miss the chance to nail these paedos on a massive scale.
The Rotherham Child Abuse scandal was eventually investigated and resulted in many convictions.
All journalists who know but fail to report should be found culpable along with the bheasts responsible.

What stops someone like Eric Black to come out and say "Celtic FC are liars and I can prove it!"

I wish I were in his shoes, it beggars belief that people out there are in a position to blow this 'separate entity' pish right out the water but chose not to.
Fear or a warped sense of loyalty, probably.

There must be scores of ex employees and players that know exactly what went on. It takes an enormous amount of courage for the survivors to come forward. It's a lack of decency, morals and respect for victims that stops those that knew to do the same. It would only take one high profile ex player to come out and do the right thing and it would blow the lid off this but then they'd have to face the consequences from the rhabids.

Does anyone have access to the parent club accounts during the years torbet and his gang were there?
If so are there any financial transactions between CFC and the boys club and how are they described in the accounts.
If they are shown as internal transactions then it blows the seperate part away.
If external what's the tax implications?
Remember how Al Capone got caught.
That in my opinion is the killer point. If financial transactions and bank accounts are intertwined then the claim of seperate entity is shown to be the fraud we all know it is. I am sure the compensation firms are looking at this angle.

Cowardly, pathetic, but not surprising.

The Scottish Executive is worried about young players being tied to exploitative contracts and have told Scottish football authorities that Holyrood may need to intervene.

Whilst important in itself, it’s telling that Holyrood is willing to intervene in this situation but is unwilling to intervene in the criminal abuse of young players over decades.

Back