Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Firstly, I would say that the woman was definitely using her experience to extract what she could from him. More so in the manner in which she did it.

Secondly, for everyone who has taken/is taking a huge interest in this thread, please take a minute or two of your time to click on this link below. Many links provide us with a great deal of information, but this one will also let you understand the psyche of this monster - the real Jim McCafferty.

To do so, read the bottom of the article when this predator was actually IN THE POLICE STATION. Read from "In the waiting area". This tells you all you need to know about what he's all about and it will give you a further understanding of how torturous it must have been for the boys.

No conscience whatsoever "I've never been in trouble before".

After Burnley's stunt with the plane, it shows you can get stuff broadcast on tv. The first home game against the bheasts, if it's behind closed doors would be a brilliant opportunity to tell the world about the child abuse they are linked with. A massive banner with "young boys lives matter" covering a whole stand would set tongues wagging worldwide and people asking the question, "What does THAT mean?" The media in this shithole of a country would have nowhere to hide.

After Burnley's stunt with the plane, it shows you can get stuff broadcast on tv. The first home game against the bheasts, if it's behind closed doors would be a brilliant opportunity to tell the world about the child abuse they are linked with. A massive banner with "young boys lives matter" covering a whole stand would set tongues wagging worldwide and people asking the question, "What does THAT mean?" The media in this shithole of a country would have nowhere to hide.
I think that would be a massive own goal to be honest and do more harm than good. The "they're only doing it to point score" mob would have a field day.

This is just a daft idea. The club should be staying away from this. But if someone was to hire small plane with a banner attached and fly it over the East End of Glasgow? Well that is another matter......

Edit: BN94 beat me to it

I'm guessing that Liewell wishes he never used the so called seperate entity excuse.
Separate entity was and is a cynical ploy to try and retain some semblance of reputation but more importantly it was to stop any financial claims in their tracks.

To some it might seem crass to fight for financial compensation after suffering such horrific orchestrated abuse at the hands of these deviants, whilst supposedly under the care of CFC. I would say that this type of litigation is the only way to prevent something similar happening in the future.

In today’s corporate world these organisations are not going to improve their safeguarding policies and procedures just because it’s the right thing to do, only through fear of huge compensation costs and reputational damage will they insure that no children are raped by their employees on their premises. Something any decent person would expect as a given.

The board of a football club found guilty of running a paedophile ring in its youth setup then attempting to cover the crimes up and trying to deny its obligations to the victims by hiding behind a flimsy nonsensical defence, are definitely not in my opinion “fit and proper” people to run a football club. Expulsion from the professional football leagues should be the only outcome, mere demotion is not nearly enough of a sanction.

The heinous crimes these lowlifes committed against the innocent survivors were bad enough but the decades of denial deflection and collusion by successive boards of unscrupulous but none the less educated and intelligent business men, seem worse somehow.

Anyone know what this cant Maxwell said? I'm still none the wiser.
I never made much sense of it but he seems keen to move forward and care about young players in Scottish football as if ALL Clubs have been guilty of wrongdoing towards the welfare of youngsters . I knew as many others on here have said in the past , they will try to mix all clubs into the mess and not mention the real beasts and make it look like we were all part of the criminal acts . I certainly was not impressed by Mr Maxwell and his weak mealy mouthed statement . He looked like he was thinking , just get me to feck out of here . An absolute tosser :mad: .

The shawbridge street address where cheques for sean fallon testimonial were to be sent wouldn't happen to be the same one where this 5 year old was abused? That would be some coincidence.
Ahh,Shawbridge Street..I believe a certain Mr. John Cullen also resided in this street. How very coincidental indeed.

Aye, great idea. Rangers wouldn't be criticised for that at all.
Get a fucking grip, mate.

Separate entity was and is a cynical ploy to try and retain some semblance of reputation but more importantly it was to stop any financial claims in their tracks.

To some it might seem crass to fight for financial compensation after suffering such horrific orchestrated abuse at the hands of these deviants, whilst supposedly under the care of CFC. I would say that this type of litigation is the only way to prevent something similar happening in the future.

In today’s corporate world these organisations are not going to improve their safeguarding policies and procedures just because it’s the right thing to do, only through fear of huge compensation costs and reputational damage will they insure that no children are raped by their employees on their premises. Something any decent person would expect as a given.

The board of a football club found guilty of running a paedophile ring in its youth setup then attempting to cover the crimes up and trying to deny its obligations to the victims by hiding behind a flimsy nonsensical defence, are definitely not in my opinion “fit and proper” people to run a football club. Expulsion from the professional football leagues should be the only outcome, mere demotion is not nearly enough of a sanction.

The heinous crimes these lowlifes committed against the innocent survivors were bad enough but the decades of denial deflection and collusion by successive boards of unscrupulous but none the less educated and intelligent business men, seem worse somehow.

Excellent post

I never made much sense of it but he seems keen to move forward and care about young players in Scottish football as if ALL Clubs have been guilty of wrongdoing towards the welfare of youngsters . I knew as many others on here have said in the past , they will try to mix all clubs into the mess and not mention the real beasts and make it look like we were all part of the criminal acts . I certainly was not impressed by Mr Maxwell and his weak mealy mouthed statement . He looked like he was thinking , just get me to feck out of here . An absolute tosser :mad: .

Cheers bud.

The shawbridge street address where cheques for sean fallon testimonial were to be sent wouldn't happen to be the same one where this 5 year old was abused? That would be some coincidence.

Probably Torbett's Trophy Shop address???

First team players blanked the prizegiving to the youngsters because the bold Tommy Burns had been on the blower to them:

"He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man." He proclaimed!

The first team players who let the boys down should hang their heads in shame.

Tommy tried his utmost to bring the paedophile back to Parkhead, but The Bunnet was having none of it and put Burns back in his box.

First team players blanked the prizegiving to the youngsters because the bold Tommy Burns had been on the blower to them:

"He has the whole of my backing and that of Celtic Football Club to a man." He proclaimed!

Tommy tried his utmost to bring the paedophile back to Parkhead, but The Bunnet was having none of it and put Burns back in his box.

Fergus McCann famously redacted Tommy Burns' words. McCann was probably correct in doing so. The club probably didn't "to a man" back 'Big Frank'. Just the manager, first team strikers, midfielders, defenders, future captain.....

Tommy Knew.

Of that there is no doubt.

But, but
EBTs!!

Great post.

No conscience whatsoever "I've never been in trouble before".

Correct mate. He's every inch the paedophile we think he is. Incredible isn't it?

Just to add...if I recall correctly, the woman who was questioning him, commented on him and his involvement with the boys in the Police Station. I'm almost certain she stated that "He just went to work" or along those lines.

Bear a thought for the boys being subjected to the advances from this piece of shit. It must have been terrifying for them. I hope each and every single one of them take whatever they deem positive from the court cases that are queuing up. They deserve it, albeit years late.

Correct mate. He's every inch the paedophile we think he is. Incredible isn't it?

Just to add...if I recall correctly, the woman who was questioning him, commented on him and his involvement with the boys in the Police Station. I'm almost certain she stated that "He just went to work" or along those lines.

Bear a thought for the boys being subjected to the advances from this piece of shit. It must have been terrifying for them. I hope each and every single one of them take whatever they deem positive from the court cases that are queuing up. They deserve it, albeit years late.
I hope they live to see the inside of a cell and the club they loved that protected their evil ways in ashes mate, if it wasn't for those who've stepped up to the plate (you and we know who you are lads) and the brave souls affected this would have been a whitewash.

Had the misfortune of serving His Holiness Tommy Burns when I was 16 and working PT as a waiter.

It was all “Boy! Another beer”, “Hurry up boy!”, Boy this, Boy that and just being a general prick.

So much for the ‘perfect gentleman’ you always hear people waxing lyrical about...:rolleyes:
Probably trying to show off to his wrong un mates the fact you are not a tramp probably gave you away.

Back