Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

25000 replies, you peepul are sick in the head. What an incredible lesson in psychology this site has been for me. A real eye opener into the dregs if society. Not all but most of you.
People who protect the beast instead of children are the the sick ones and worse than dregs in society. Beasts. Alot of good work has been done in they 25000 replies for the victims and I can say your reply is the worst I have seen

25000 replies, you peepul are sick in the head. What an incredible lesson in psychology this site has been for me. A real eye opener into the dregs if society. Not all but most of you.
Sick in the head for seeking justice for child sex abuse victims? I think you'll find you and your ilk are in the minority of society with that opinion.

You are a harbourer and your mentality is the very reason why so many have suffered at the hands of your club over the decades. You should be ashamed, but you aren't. You are the true dregs.

Sick in the head for seeking justice for child sex abuse victims? I think you'll find you and your ilk are in the minority of society with that opinion.

You are a harbourer and your mentality is the very reason why so many have suffered at the hands of your club over the decades. You should be ashamed, but you aren't. You are the true dregs.
Report the sick twat

Hollicom have been calling in favours left, right and centre by the looks of it.

Kept out of the national news and not even the top story in the local sections.

Not unexpected, but still disgusting.
Hollicom might be able to put out fires locally but internationally they have no chance, if they had any sense they should bale now and leave the rhats to their inevitable fate.

An excellent article and good to see that things are progressing with this case so seek an acknowledgement and some form of belated restitution.

Celtic response: it was a long time ago and it wasnt techincally us anyway.

Scottish Goverments response: we set up a wide ranging enquiry to look into child abuse in scotland already (deliberately ignoring that sports clubs (and churches) were conveniently not within scope).

A fucking disgrace the pair of them!

People who protect the beast instead of children are the the sick ones and worse than dregs in society. Beasts. Alot of good work has been done in they 25000 replies for the victims and I can say your reply is the worst I have seen
He’s been a member for a few months yet on the very day his rancid club makes the headlines AGAIN for abusing children his mask slips and he can’t hide who he really is and who he really supports! Says everything we need to know about that lot as they are more concerned about the image of their rancid club than the poor kids who’s lives they ruined

McGuire said that only the Celtic senior management are against the victims here. Celtic fans are on the side of the victims and believe they are doing the right thing (paraphrased).

I'm glad he has found them, because I know of only two categories:

Those Celtic fans that constantly harrass and threaten the victims, and

Those Celtic fans that say nothing and don't talk about it.

I am not listening but I’m sure most of them would have taken ‘We’re sorry’ and a minimal payment, now there will be loads just wanting as much as possible
Those victims brave enough to have put their head above the parapet have often said this. Acknowledgement and an apology would have been sufficient, but no, the peado club would not do that. Now we have BBC Cel*** following the party line from their masters.

McGuire said that only the Celtic senior management are against the victims here. Celtic fans are on the side of the victims and believe they are doing the right thing (paraphrased).

I'm glad he has found them, because I know of only two categories:

Those Celtic fans that constantly harrass and threaten the victims, and

Those Celtic fans that say nothing and don't talk about it.
More of a tactic than reality but smart nonthe less.

As has been said previously the dam is beginning to creak with a trickle of water coming through. We must remain patient and keep behind the team from FF in their endeavours. The victims have suffered for decades and we must help them remain strong in the run in to truth of their suffering being made known to the world.
The dignity of all the victims throughout their ordeal has been inspiring, especially in the face of the attacks on them by people who couldn't spell dignity.
I like many others on here feel I should be doing something to help in the fight but I just wouldn't know where to start. The people who come on here saying things like "nothing will happen" should just keep it to themselves. We must be patient and remember we are fighting for justice for the victims and part of that is protecting them and helping them stay strong now we are nearing the moment they hopefully find peace.
Keep up the fantastic work you are all doing
Justice for Celtics victims
An excellent article and good to see that things are progressing with this case so seek an acknowledgement and some form of belated restitution.

Celtic response: it was a long time ago and it wasnt techincally us anyway.

Scottish Goverments response: we set up a wide ranging enquiry to look into child abuse in scotland already (deliberately ignoring that sports clubs (and churches) were conveniently not within scope).

A fucking disgrace the pair of them!
It will be interesting to see how the both of them try to spin their way out of this. Most likely fall behind the reaction you mention. But if it is now finally catching the attention of the UK and further they will have to cede these positions and become proactive if they are to survive.

Last edited:
We did say that it was being noticed by more media outlets. This is just the start.
Thank you BN94 and the rest of the team. Looking in from outside I will admit that at times I became despondent and, despite your assurances, was doubting whether anything would actually happen.

Oh ye of little faith

once again well done and I pray that the victims finally receive the justice they deserve

He’s been a member for a few months yet on the very day his rancid club makes the headlines AGAIN for abusing children his mask slips and he can’t hide who he really is and who he really supports! Says everything we need to know about that lot as they are more concerned about the image of their rancid club than the poor kids who’s lives they ruined

How some people can look themselves in the mirror in the morning ?

Thank you BN94 and the rest of the team. Looking in from outside I will admit that at times I became despondent and, despite your assurances, was doubting whether anything would actually happen.

Oh ye of little faith

once again well done and I pray that the victims finally receive the justice they deserve
I have to admit I was in the same boat. I had my doubts that this could get to where it is now, Justice for the Celtic abused.

Waking up reading this thread is sickening. That timposter is a disgrace to be breathing the same air as us and the 10 donator needs strung up! 1 for being a disgusting twat and 2 for being the thickest twat of the century. Good grief im losing the will to live with these bastards. :mad::mad:
Let them look in. A club and support like no other is definitely the truth. Now the world is about to see what they stand for. Filth.

Back