Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

First paragraph "at a boys club". A? Fcuking A boys club? Just some random wee team eh?

They categorically state "which was not affiliated", which is increasingly looking like a lie. How are they allowed to print that.

Surely worst case scenario, I.e. being most lenient to the paedos club, you state that "Celtic deny formal affiliation yet there is significant and growing evidence they are inextricably linked".

Surely that is honest reporting by unbiased press.

All these papers printing as fact they are not affiliated, is that not colouring court cases and perverting the course of law? To outright state as fact that which is questionable at best and a lie at worst.

Disgraceful

Edit: thanks for sharing Rangerista.

Big Steve, I'm not legally qualified or anything, but, I think this is borderline contempt of court when discussing a live case, albeit a civil one.

Hopefully the bint will live to regret her tone and questions during that interview with Patrick McGuire.
Shamefull.
If a lawyer can't cope with difficult questions he's not much of a lawyer. Regardless of the line of questioning it's up to him to have answers at the ready. The thing is the presenter angled questions from a celtic perspective instead of asking the lawyer his position from a neutral standpoint as per her role but BBC directives aren't worth the paper they're written on and aren't enforced. The court rulings will put the brakes on this sh#t. Who would want to have recorded evidence of backing abusers played back to them? It seems there's some amount of u-turns and apologies coming up for these ar#eholes. There will also be lies about the extent of their awareness but it's all recorded. It is diabolical how some in the media have behaved when the evidence is right there in front of them.

I remember posting on this at the time about her refusing a piece of a septic cake in the police station ( govan I believe ) and she was taunted for not taking it. I think things escalated when she commented on child abuse to the septic cake eaters. Why were they allowed to bring an antagonistic cake into their workplace ? Click on the article from the Evening Times it's worth reading.
I'm as much anti them as the next bear but I've seen it all now. An antagonistic cake!!!!

This article is quite important I think. Their Spanish tour was refused by the SFA because they didn’t know the clubs they’d be playing and they hadn’t even told the SFA? This just screams like the tour was a cover for abuse. Could this be one of the tours where they invented games?
That article is from 1969.
Far too early for the fictional tournament which Burns "scored" the winner

I remember posting on this at the time about her refusing a piece of a septic cake in the police station ( govan I believe ) and she was taunted for not taking it. I think things escalated when she commented on child abuse to the septic cake eaters. Why were they allowed to bring an antagonistic cake into their workplace ? Click on the article from the Evening Times it's worth reading.
And why is it a sectarian comment to point out the truth about their sordid history?!

First paragraph "at a boys club". A? Fcuking A boys club? Just some random wee team eh?

They categorically state "which was not affiliated", which is increasingly looking like a lie. How are they allowed to print that.

Surely worst case scenario, I.e. being most lenient to the paedos club, you state that "Celtic deny formal affiliation yet there is significant and growing evidence they are inextricably linked".

Surely that is honest reporting by unbiased press.

All these papers printing as fact they are not affiliated, is that not colouring court cases and perverting the course of law? To outright state as fact that which is questionable at best and a lie at worst.

Disgraceful

Edit: thanks for sharing Rangerista.

Some shitey reporter can write whatever he likes. A court decision is the only crucial factor.

Without going in to too much detail and for specific reasons.

This case didn't finish up the way it was reported.

Let's just say that the accused was vindicated and certain things re established, possibly with a rate of interest unavailable in any bank account. They are no longer in the employ of the organisation that attempted to destroy them.

They picked the wrong person to fight with.

Let's just say that the accused was vindicated and certain things re established, possibly with a rate of interest unavailable in any bank account. They are no longer in the employ of the organisation that attempted to destroy them.

Glad to hear there was a "happy" ending of sorts and the real bigots had some form of comeuppance.

Seems like the worm is turning.

And why is it a sectarian comment to point out the truth about their sordid history?!

Not that long ago shug keevins was calling Rangers fans Sectarian bigots for wanting his team to get pumped in Europe.

As for the CBC the only thing i remember about them. They played at Lochgoin primary school pitch in the late sixties (Big crowd) and were beat 2-1,by I think it was Kingsridge school, I was there. 67,68,69?

A year and a half ago, McAvennie chose to say this in his column.

3 lies, no apology due from the club and sympathy for the guy who wrote Torbett's 4 x £250,000 cheques, when he wasn't there according to Frank, only arriving many years after.

Trust none of them.

There was only one person to blame and his name is Jim Torbett. Some folk are hell-bent on getting an apology from Celtic Football Club for offences that were committed by the founder of a separate organisation.

We haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, but I have a great deal of sympathy with the Parkhead chief executive Peter Lawwell in this matter.

He arrived at the club many years after this scandal surfaced yet has found himself slap, bang in the firing line.

Torbet to blame for the crimes of Cairney and the rest?
Why would that be, Frank?

Just coming onto post this

I searched the John Beattie Drivetime Listen Again feature and Thursday 25th June programme has funnily enough not been uploaded

Is this normal or is it because wee Nevin has said inappropriate things re CBC and CFC re the abuse ??

The other shows from Mon Tues and Wed all there but not Thursday

I think this wee prick has phucked up and it’s being censored and hidden

Typical BBC Scotland protecting the paedos

So today’s Drivetime is already uploaded but yesterday’s programme has been omitted

BBC Scotland need closed down

They are suppressing facts and hiding the truth

Why are they allowed to do this ?

DPP Guidelines state:-
Rape of a child under 13 (section 5 ), assault of a child under 13 by penetration (section 6) and causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity that involves penetration(section8)
are indictable only offences with a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
The offences of sexual assault of a child under 13 (section7),causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity where there has been no penetration (section8) are punishable on indictment with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years. They are all 'grave crimes' for the purposes of Section 24 Magistrates Court Act 1980 and s91 Powers of CriminalCourts (sentencing) Act 2000.
It seems that we are the only country in the UK that rewards bheasts otherwise all these convicted monsters associated with the piggery would not be walking the streets, free to restart there lifestyle of molestation.

This article is quite important I think. Their Spanish tour was refused by the SFA because they didn’t know the clubs they’d be playing and they hadn’t even told the SFA? This just screams like the tour was a cover for abuse. Could this be one of the tours where they invented games?
It could be but would be extremely difficult to prove in court. I don't see lawyers using it.

Surely if permission had to be sought from SFA CBC had to be registered in some way to CFC, do all youth football clubs need permission from the national football association to go on tours? My old youth team used to go on tours and my team management didn’t seem the types to apply to the SFA for authority first.

Luckily for me none of the coaching staff were deviant paedophiles/child rapists, however we weren’t affiliated in any way to the Roman Catholic Church who are the biggest paedophile ring in the world. Their staff of global virgins seem to think that grooming and raping young children means their vow of celibacy remains intact and their superiors treat paedophilia as a misdemeanour to be swept under the carpet moving the perpetrators on to a new location to start the process again.

Surely if permission had to be sought from SFA CBC had to be registered in some way to CFC, do all youth football clubs need permission from the national football association to go on tours? My old youth team used to go on tours and my team management didn’t seem the types to apply to the SFA for authority first.

Luckily for me none of the coaching staff were deviant paedophiles/child rapists, however we weren’t affiliated in any way to the Roman Catholic Church who are the biggest paedophile ring in the world. Their staff of global virgins seem to think that grooming and raping young children means their vow of celibacy remains intact and their superiors treat paedophilia as a misdemeanour to be swept under the carpet moving the perpetrators on to a new location to start the process again.
You forgot the three "hail Mary's"

Catholic mafia in action, it's deemed sectarian mentioning the Catholic church and child rape ?
Worldwide they are known for it, the truth must be hidden and not spoken about ?

So the bold Frankie boy suggests one bad "Torbett "apple,Nevin admitting his family knew but he was safe,Cairney and the barrel seems to be infected,but the blessed Tommy backs him, enter Mccafferty and the orchards now infested. The pattern here is, no one went to the proper authorities. The whole Celtic family tree is infected . How do you deal with crop failure ? Snippets from past players Macari, Nicholas and Brazil to name a few ,all indicate this was known to many and not one acted. Rotten to the core !
All preventable if big Jock went to the police . Instead of keeping the club clean.

Last edited:
Where is the outrage? Can anyone find it?
Whilst I acknowledge and am thankful for Daly and Alex Thomson’s contributions together with the efforts of those in the Times, which hasn’t let it drop by the way but where is the general public outcry?

It all seems to be very much accepted as something that happened and cast aside as something that simply deserves a shrug of the shoulders. Oh well “it was the 70’s after all”, nudge nudge wink wink say no more etc.

When does the tide turn and people see the actual horror of what these poor young men had to suffer? What tips the balance?

At what point will we hear contrition from those that enabled it? Make no mistake BBC Scotland and many involved in Scotland’s press, written, radio and photographers were complicit in this wholesale cover up.

I have personal and first hand experience of a photographer who worked for the record and regularly took pics at Celtic Park being a paedophile. He is dead now thankfully but make no mistake this cancer was widespread. Many (not just Big Jock) knew and did NOTHING. They all need exposed and the wider public needs to know about it all.

So the bold Frankie boy suggests one bad "Torbett "apple,Nevin admitting his family knew but he was safe,Cairney and the barrel seems to be infected,but the blessed Tommy backs him, enter Mccafferty and the orchards now infested. The pattern here is, no one went to the proper authorities. The whole Celtic family tree is infected . How do you deal with crop failure ? Snippets from past players Macari, Nicolas and Brazil to name a few ,all indicate this was known to many and not one acted. Rotten to the core !
All preventable if big Jock went to the police . Instead of keeping the club clean.

Indoctrination of the belief that if you grass, God will punish you and you'll go to hell.

we have some of the public so enraged at statues in glasgow they want them torn down yet here we have a concerted media & government campaign to bury a paedo ring simply due to it being at their own club and very few seem to care.

That colonialism from 300 years ago is bad... "outrage, outrage, tear down the statues".

That sexual abuse of children 30 years ago... "well, it was what happened those days. We just have to accept it."

I’ve said before and I’ll say again, I know of an individual abused in the care of their church and when that individual had the guts and determination to go to the police, their own extended family disowned them, when it was proven that said priest was guilty and jailed. Bringing shame on the family by doing it. That is the mindset in some cases you’re up against. Indefensible.

While there are numerous signs that many within society - media, politics, justiciary, showbiz - have happily colluded with the bheasts at the Knew Camp, is there any chance that the Beattie interview with Nevin has been seized by the good guys to use as evidence in court?
Or is it just yet another case of the bheasts at the beeb protecting their own?

While there are numerous signs that many within society - media, politics, justiciary, showbiz - have happily colluded with the bheasts at the Knew Camp, is there any chance that the Beattie interview with Nevin has been seized by the good guys to use as evidence in court?
Or is it just yet another case of the bheasts at the beeb protecting their own?
Beasts protecting their own

Kelly must have known what was going on. He knew Stein kicked Torbett out the door for abusing kids and then he brings him back in to continue the abuse. That gets me doubting that he was possibly a part of the ring or certainly shut his eyes and ears to it.

If Stein had any morals or a conscience he would have taken issue with this predator being brought back into the fold.

Nope he said nothing and even presented Torbett with an award.

There is just no way on this earth that could happen right ?

Absolutely
Stick on that this will happen
There has been too much hard work done by the guys on here and a lot is happening no matter how small you think it is,there is a lot to go through and I don’t get the negative feeling here.too many victims need justice.this isn’t about us,it’s about the children that suffered at the hands of the bheasts,deflection from the smsm matters not a jot.only that victims get their days in court

I believe the trial will be a Civil Case. If so, will there be a jury or will it be judge led ?
If there is a jury what can be done about ensuring it's not loaded with papes, as I believe was the case in the Whyte trial, and Nats forming the majority in the Salmond trial.

We can only sit back and let this run it's course but you can't be anything but sceptical when you look at the two examples you've stated.

My brother works for an NHS mental health support agency.
A counsellor he knows told him that one of the victims has been visited by two different priests, who asked him "are you sure you really need all this in your life?" and said one of them said "this might do more harm than good, for people like you"

that is blatant intimidation of a witness

If Stein had any morals or a conscience he would have taken issue with this predator being brought back into the fold.

Nope he said nothing and even presented Torbett with an award.

There is just no way on this earth that could happen right ?
Maybe not quite right. I don't know the full chronology of this but did they not wait until BJK left before bringing the Bheast back? Might even been after BJK died.
However, the main point to the whole thing is they welcomed him back and it seems with access to a new tranche of victims.

Maybe not quite right. I don't know the full chronology of this but did they not wait until BJK left before bringing the Bheast back? Might even been after BJK died.
However, the main point to the whole thing is they welcomed him back and it seems with access to a new tranche of victims.

A smiling big Jock presents child abuser Jim Torbett with an award as he is welcomed back into the fold.

Big Jock looks like he's still alive to me in that photo mate.

RPoO9xZ.jpg

So the bold Frankie boy suggests one bad "Torbett "apple,Nevin admitting his family knew but he was safe,Cairney and the barrel seems to be infected,but the blessed Tommy backs him, enter Mccafferty and the orchards now infested. The pattern here is, no one went to the proper authorities. The whole Celtic family tree is infected . How do you deal with crop failure ? Snippets from past players Macari, Nicolas and Brazil to name a few ,all indicate this was known to many and not one acted. Rotten to the core !

When you have an infested orchard...

I’ve said before and I’ll say again, I know of an individual abused in the care of their church and when that individual had the guts and determination to go to the police, their own extended family disowned them, when it was proven that said priest was guilty and jailed. Bringing shame on the family by doing it. That is the mindset in some cases you’re up against. Indefensible.
Absolutely sickening.

No wonder I detest that cult and everything they stand for.

I suppose in the present climate, they`ll be apologising soon for the 'Inquisitions'.

Back