Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Surely if permission had to be sought from SFA CBC had to be registered in some way to CFC, do all youth football clubs need permission from the national football association to go on tours? My old youth team used to go on tours and my team management didn’t seem the types to apply to the SFA for authority first.

Luckily for me none of the coaching staff were deviant paedophiles/child rapists, however we weren’t affiliated in any way to the Roman Catholic Church who are the biggest paedophile ring in the world. Their staff of global virgins seem to think that grooming and raping young children means their vow of celibacy remains intact and their superiors treat paedophilia as a misdemeanour to be swept under the carpet moving the perpetrators on to a new location to start the process again.
Their masters love money more than children so they know they will be protected from the law.

My brother works for an NHS mental health support agency.
A counsellor he knows told him that one of the victims has been visited by two different priests, who asked him "are you sure you really need all this in your life?" and said one of them said "this might do more harm than good, for people like you"
Why is he letting those bastards into his house?

A smiling big Jock presents child abuser Jim Torbett with an award as he is welcomed back into the fold.

Big Jock looks like he's still alive to me in that photo mate.

RPoO9xZ.jpg
As I said, I'm not up to scratch with the full timeline. Could this be first time around? Happy to be corrected on this one - was just my understanding that they were all biding their time for BJK to depart the scene before the "re-introduction"

A counsellor he knows told him that one of the victims has been visited by two different priests, who asked him "are you sure you really need all this in your life?" and said one of them said "this might do more harm than good, for people like you"
That's why they get called dirty beasts aka priest, what a filthy piece of excrement he is, they are supposed to be offering to help him.

Everyone should be prepared for a massive deflection story to appear.

It will involve us, it will be lies and it will be headline news.

We need to be prepared.
They have spent considerable time and resources in a sick hunt for anyone connected to Rangers who could be accused of similar crimes as their many, many convicted bheasts. All they have managed to dredge up is the pervert Neely, who they desperately attempt to claim was on par with their menagerie of child sex offenders despite the fact that, as I understand it, the moment the club were aware the authorities were informed. Their attempts to find such a criminal has consumed more energy than facing up to their own catastrophic failings.

If they had some kind of bombshell it would have been dropped months ago.

They already did, it only took 900 years.
Still on the go mate they changed there name, much like Celtic Boys Club,

Does the Inquisition still exist?
The Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition still exists, though changed its name a couple of times. It is currently called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.17 Nov 2017

Inquisition - HISTORY
www.history.com › topics › religion › inquisition

Search for: Does the Inquisition still exist?

The Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition still exists, though changed its name a couple of times. It is currently called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.17 Nov 2017
Inquisition - HISTORY

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition though.

Inquisition - HISTORY

Yes indeed, I'm aware of that. I didn't imply that it was abolished, only that the apology for it took too long.

Maybe not quite right. I don't know the full chronology of this but did they not wait until BJK left before bringing the Bheast back? Might even been after BJK died.
However, the main point to the whole thing is they welcomed him back and it seems with access to a new tranche of victims.

no

I am actually speechless reading that, saying he was protected because his dad did the sessions.
Instead of going on the radio and blaming the parents maybe he should look in the mirror.
Lie, deflect, deny...............the Celtic way and it would seem the only way for this scum.

It’s still incredible the media in Scotland haven’t picked up on this with the same conviction as outlets down south. Rangers supporting workmate knew nothing of this when I mentioned it to him.

Talk about child abuse and Celtic in the same breath and your accused of being a bigot.

For Nevin to state he was " safe" cos his dad was a coach there but others were in danger means they all knew. Why wasn't he questioned more on this. Well I think I know the answer to that. Catholicism, where child abuse is acceptable!

Not just acceptable, it’s so rife it’s seen as the norm! Shocking.
And the stranglehold this cult has over its followers is absolutely ridiculous.

As I said, I'm not up to scratch with the full timeline. Could this be first time around? Happy to be corrected on this one - was just my understanding that they were all biding their time for BJK to depart the scene before the "re-introduction"

More than happy to bring you up to speed mate.
Big Jock presented child abuser Torbett with the award three years after allegedly kicking him out.

I am actually speechless reading that, saying he was protected because his dad did the sessions.
Instead of going on the radio and blaming the parents maybe he should look in the mirror.
Lie, deflect, deny...............the Celtic way and it would seem the only way for this scum.

It’s still incredible the media in Scotland haven’t picked up on this with the same conviction as outlets down south. Rangers supporting workmate knew nothing of this when I mentioned it to him.

Talk about child abuse and Celtic in the same breath and your accused of being a bigot.

Incredible comment isn't it. Comes across as blasé the way it is written, almost as if it was acceptable to be around that environment.

Surely anyone affected and their families should see this report before anyone else. That clubs see it before them is a disgrace. One can only hope that everyone affected stays strong and sees this out to the end with no further hurt caused to them.

Furthermore, depending on the outcome of the Hearts & Partick Thistle case i.e. if it results in the removal of Doncaster et al, then there should be a further inquiry into the appointment of Martin Henry and the circumstances surrounding that. Something stinks in all of this and I think we all know where the smell is coming from

It all seems to be very much accepted as something that happened and cast aside as something that simply deserves a shrug of the shoulders. Oh well “it was the 70’s after all”, nudge nudge wink wink say no more etc.
That's the thing though, it wasnt just the 70's. Charges and convictions start in 1967 till 1994. That's 27 years. How many suffered at their filthy hands in that length of time?

If the victim has a witness to this then the victim should take it all the way , it's about time this kind of abuse is shown Worldwide and the Catholic Church should be shamed and made to answer publicly for their sins .

No, it was Mark Daly who confirmed the date of the award from a Celtic View he had during a BBC documentary three years ago. Damning evidence for BJK and the entire club!

RPoO9xZ.jpg

Edit: Who's that bloke on Torbett's left?

A summary
So. Torbett - Carney - Cullen - mccaferty - malley - king - Strachan.

All convicted. We have employees, directors and managers of 2 different celtic boys clubs as well as direct employees of celtic.

We have employees kicked out and then brought back. We have active proof that Celtics directors were the ones doing the firing and contacting victims family.

Celtic have already settles a previous case out of court and had people sign non disclosures.

Strachan was in "the worst paedo ring" in Scottish history alongside James Rennie who closely worked with and co-founded an LGBT youth charity with Martin Henry who is supposed to be heading the sfa inquest.

He also has worked within the RC church.

Celtic maintain that the boys club is separate despite damning evidence to the contrary and also history against them. And they refuse to accept that not only did the not stop it from happening but that they actively contributed to it happening to more and more children by covering up a culture of abuse in order to protect their "good" *scoff name.

With the promise of more to come, more victims hopefully seeing their day in court and more abusers being weeded out.

Have I missed anything major.

A summary

All convicted. We have employees, directors and managers of 2 different celtic boys clubs as well as direct employees of celtic.

We have employees kicked out and then brought back. We have active proof that Celtics directors were the ones doing the firing and contacting victims family.

Celtic have already settles a previous case out of court and had people sign non disclosures.

Strachan was in "the worst paedo ring" in Scottish history alongside James Rennie who closely worked with and co-founded an LGBT youth charity with Martin Henry who is supposed to be heading the sfa inquest.

Celtic maintain that the boys club is separate despite damning evidence to the contrary and also history against them. And they refuse to accept that not only did the not stop it from happening but that they actively contributed to it happening to more and more children by covering up a culture of abuse in order to protect their "good" *scoff name.

With the promise of more to come, more victims hopefully seeing their day in court and more abusers being weeded out.

The lad that was murdered under questionable circumstances, that torbet was known to visit frequently and called him on the night of his murder.... and then the subsequent “investigation” into the murder, maybe.

Sounds about right.

A summary

Depends what you're trying to summarise? I'd say you've missed an awful lot of major info.

And regarding your point:
What is this? If you're referring to the Kim Leslie case last year, that wasn't settled out of court - Celtic admitted liability and paid significant compensation.

Depends what you're trying to summarise? I'd say you've missed an awful lot of major info.

And regarding your point:

What is this? If you're referring to the Kim Leslie case last year, that wasn't settled out of court - Celtic admitted liability and paid significant compensation.

I watched Athlete A on Netflix last nigh about the USA women’s gymnastics team and all the way through it all I could see were the disgusting similarities about what’s going on over here and how it is all about the cover up even at the highest level of USA national sport with girls being discredited , not listened to and even threatened , a very difficult watch but would be great for the victims to have a similar outcome at the end and a media a on there side to help them eventually get justice

Back