Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

No, it was Mark Daly who confirmed the date of the award from a Celtic View he had during a BBC documentary three years ago. Damning evidence for BJK and the entire club!

RPoO9xZ.jpg

Edit: Who's that bloke on Torbett's left?

That's Hugh Birt.

The Celtic board gave him "the treatment" for trying to blow the whistle on the paedo's.

What's this "may" patter?"

This IS the BIGGEST child sex abuse scandal ever to rock the sporting world!

I’ve been trying to think of sporting organisations where more than one beast has been exposed and none come to mind?

This club has multiple convictions connected to it and, with what it appears, more to follow.

Given that it’s brand is known worldwide, the revelations that are hopefully not far away should send shockwaves and revulsion around the globe.

It’s unprecedented and needs to be eradicated to prevent this happening there again - let’s be honest, it’d be no surprise at all, to highlight the need for vigilance wherever vulnerable children are and, above all, hopefully provide a degree of comfort and closure for the poor victims of this vile organised and supported paedo ring.

Out of interest, do we know if any of the victims that were sexually abused by the Paedophilia Ring that knowingly operated within Celtic Football club were from a Protestant background.

I noticed @BN94 hasnt been posting as much as usual over the past few days, hopefully not linked to be being threatened with legal action off someone from twitter.
Highly unlikely that the scum would take legal action against the truth that would backfire spectacularly even in corrupt Scotland
More likely he is collecting even more evidence but I amaware there is a large organisation that wil try to stop anything bad about that club from being let know not just Hoolicom celtic Quick Time used to threaten anyone rasing anything might be called differntly now but will still be there. Hope he is OK

My brother works for an NHS mental health support agency.
A counsellor he knows told him that one of the victims has been visited by two different priests, who asked him "are you sure you really need all this in your life?" and said one of them said "this might do more harm than good, for people like you"

That alone tells you how high this goes.

My brother works for an NHS mental health support agency.
A counsellor he knows told him that one of the victims has been visited by two different priests, who asked him "are you sure you really need all this in your life?" and said one of them said "this might do more harm than good, for people like you"
We’ve got priests on the list. We already tracked Fthr Spencer down. There should be a few more looking over their shoulders. All linked to Celtic.

Highly unlikely that the scum would take legal action against the truth that would backfire spectacularly even in corrupt Scotland
More likely he is collecting even more evidence but I amaware there is a large organisation that wil try to stop anything bad about that club from being let know not just Hoolicom celtic Quick Time used to threaten anyone rasing anything might be called differntly now but will still be there. Hope he is OK
We are all BN94 dont let the unwashed get to you , the Rangets family have your back , keep up the great work you an others are doing for the victims

Fck hollicomunion. They can’t stop what’s coming. Nobody can.

Out of interest, do we know if any of the victims that were sexually abused by the Paedophilia Ring that knowingly operated within Celtic Football club were from a Protestant background.

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here?

Is their religion even relevant? An abused child, Protestant or Catholic, is still an abused child.

I'm quite sure the Gang didn't care too much what Church they belonged to. They had an entirely different agenda altogether.

Keevins is complicit in this as the rest of them,and won’t be able to spin and control what’s coming in the months ahead.

Had a platform to help expose,bitter old bastard.

Judge a man by the company he keeps I believe is the old adage.

Keevins name pops up a lot in this story, a man who was privy to a lot of the inner workings of Celtic football club for years.

There is a part of me feels sorry for the current kids whose dream is to play for Celtic.

On their 11th birthday, telling their friends "I play for Celtic. At the boys club"

On their 12th birthday, telling their friends "I play for Celtic. At the boys club"

Then suddenly... "I play for St. Patrick's. I have no idea what is going on."

More is coming soon. We’ve never let the thread down with the correct information. There is a lot of interest coming from outside Scotland also.

You are right with that mate, been spot on with keeping us all on here updated. Says a lot about the media here that the best source of info on what will be the biggest Child abuse scandal in football is on a football forum and not on the tv/in papers. Shocking. Well done again mate.

It is disturbing that not one prominent journalist in Scotland has written a definitive book on this Celtc scandal. There is a mountain of evidence of decades long child molestation at that cesspit, never mind an ever growing list of criminal convictions, but still nothing from a supposedly free press in Scotland. Are they just too frightened of the revenge and recriminations if they do ?

Back