Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It is disturbing that not one prominent journalist in Scotland has written a definitive book on this Celtc scandal. There is a mountain of evidence of decades long child molestation at that cesspit, never mind an every growing list of criminal convictions, but still nothing from a supposedly free press in Scotland. Are they just too frightened of the revenge and recriminations if they do ?
I think you’re last sentence sums it up. Like you say, there is a mountain of evidence.
We’re satisfied now that enough journalists outside Scotland are willing to take it on. This will be seen over the next few weeks, and again we ask posters to be patient.

I think you’re last sentence sums it up. Like you say, there is a mountain of evidence.
We’re satisfied now that enough journalists outside Scotland are willing to take it on. This will be seen over the next few weeks, and again we ask posters to be patient.

My wish through all of this is justice and peace of mind for the countless victims of those savages. Our collective media in Scotland should hang their heads in shame at their cowardice.

Not entirely sure what you're getting at here?

Is their religion even relevant? An abused child, Protestant or Catholic, is still an abused child.

I'm quite sure the Gang didn't care too much what Church they belonged to. They had an entirely different agenda altogether.

I think bimc is alluding to the Catholic Omerta style LL.

@blueismycolour has been vociferous in the defence of all children through this thread.

Would it be more likely they would abuse a child of Catholic background given that child is less likely to speak out and the consequences as seen in this thread already with the way they treat their own?

That's how I have read his post.

This individual should not be allowed to hold this position. He has many questions to answer. Even when these stories started breaking on Celtic, this individual said nothing. Not fit for purpose. Leave now.

I wonder if he has an equally long list of non-Catholic Lords Provost of Glasgow.

Or how many Celtic Boys Club victims of abuse he has helped to bring their abusers to justice?

All the Spotlight stuff has been brilliant in exposing the seperate entity pish.
This one not so good as it states the Boys Club running the quiz as opposed to Celtic FC running the quiz for their Boys Club.
Subtle but perhaps that one should be dropped. Think it may at times be better to keep the powder dry before court case. Do not forewarn the beasts.

Is their religion even relevant? An abused child, Protestant or Catholic, is still an abused child.

I'm quite sure the Gang didn't care too much what Church they belonged to. They had an entirely different agenda altogether.

Paedophiles are sick calculating individuals and if they targeted only Catholic boys, then I would suggest that they did care as to what Church they belonged to.

We know how the Catholic Church operates.

And with that, you only have to read some of the replies that have been posted from the victims, to evaluate for them, to be of the Catholic persuasion did indeed, leave them at the mercy of these sick calculating child molesting bastards.

So my point is a valid one.

DId the Paedophile Ring that operated within Celtic Football Club, do so, safe in the knowledge, that if they targeted only Catholic boys and as now, got found out, they would have the totally deplorable Catholic religion, Church and a Football Club that very much embraces the Catholic religion to hide behind.

Paedophiles are sick calculating individuals and if they targeted only Catholic boys, then I would suggest that they did care as to what Church they belonged to.

And with that, you only have to read some of the replies that have been posted from the victims, to evaluate for them, to be of the Catholic persuasion did indeed, leave them at the mercy of these sick calculating child molesting bastards.

DId the Paedophile Ring that operated within Celtic Football Club, do so, safe in the knowledge, that if they targeted only Catholic boys and as now, got found out, they would have the totally deplorable Catholic religion, Church and a Football Club that very much embraces the Catholic religion to hide behind.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the RC church and the filth are intertwined throughout this whole tragic affair.

All the Spotlight stuff has been brilliant in exposing the seperate entity pish.
This one not so good as it states the Boys Club running the quiz as opposed to Celtic FC running the quiz for their Boys Club.
Subtle but perhaps that one should be dropped. Think it may at times be better to keep the powder dry before court case. Do not forewarn the beasts.

All relevant,all connected and published each and every week in glasgow celtics club newspaper THE CELTIC VIEW...no disputing anything that is posted in black and white from that paedophole propaganda.

Can't recall if this has been posted before.
CBC playing Preston.
Father Michael Spencer in charge of Preston.
Father Michael is a notorious abuser of kids
Let me know if you can’t read the full article

We have seen evidence of victims of CFC reporting priests speaking to them to warn them of the impact of their public claims Steve.

That doesn't surprise me, and backs up what the poster I quoted said (not that I didn't believe them). It's a cult that rules through fear. BN and yourself have alluded to this going really deep. I've believed all along that a cover up of this magnitude can only be to avoid powerful organisations outwith the filth being implicated.

Let me know if you can’t read the full article

First I've heard or read of this. It just gets worse.

In 2012 Patrick Raggett, a former lawyer, was awarded £55,000 in damages for the years of abuse Spencer inflicted on him during his schooldays.

Lady Justice Swift at the High Court in London ruled Mr Raggett had been the victim of “insidious” abuse, stating: “Father Spencer took every opportunity to observe naked young boys and film them. He exploited his position to touch and fondle the boys for his own sexual satisfaction.”

Mr Raggett told The Times: “It seems inconceivable to me that Spencer and those responsible for abuse at Celtic Boys Club weren’t in collusion.”

In 1976 Spencer’s conduct was deemed to be “unsatisfactory”, but he remained at the college until it closed in 1978 before being sent to Orkney.

Two quotes, in bold, stand out in that article. Unsatisfactory is not how any normal human being would describe his actions. God help those boys, they never stood a chance. Horrendous.

Back