Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Couple of disturbing replies on here from a former player and manager at CBC. No shame or regret that these things happened in an organisation that he was a part of. No sympathy for his fellow team mates Just anger and cynicism because people want to bring it to light.

I'm not sure a man like that should ever have been responsible for the welfare of children. Exactly what was wrong with that organisation and the people who worked there in full view. A poisonous environment created by poisonous men like him. No surprise to look through his timeline and see him re-tweeting sick in the head Ronnie posts. Yet no support for the victims that were under his and his clubs care that suffered under their watch. Where do these twisted vermin come from? Who brings up someone to have a mindset like that?

So, now apparently all of a sudden he wants to give his opinions. Shame he kept his mouth shut for decades so what's changed now? Perhaps Thompsons, the police and courts might be interested in his testimony since hes decided to raise his head. He has certainly got my attention.

Spotlights now on you Bob.

Edit: Hope Adrian is getting screenshots of all these replies as evidence of this sick culture amongst their officials and fans.

The replies on that tweet are shocking. They are rattled as they know the game is up. For all you followers of the paedo club lurking, pretty soon you won't have a club to follow. Tick tock enablers.

A long time ago now we gave every media outlet in Scotland the opportunity to take this up. We’ve had evidence that has been shown on this forum to hand if required. To put it bluntly, they weren’t interested. It’s the main reason we took it outside Scotland and also started putting it on certain social media platforms.
[/QUOT
Would I be correct in assuming not one of them even acknowledged you

Couple of disturbing replies on here from a former player and manager at CBC. No shame or regret that these things happened in an organisation that he was a part of. No sympathy for his fellow team mates Just anger and cynicism because people want to bring it to light.

I'm not sure a man like that should ever have been responsible for the welfare of children. Exactly what was wrong with that organisation and the people who worked there in full view. A poisonous environment created by poisonous men like him. No surprise to look through his timeline and see him re-tweeting sick in the head Ronnie posts. Yet no support for the victims that were under his and his clubs care that suffered under their watch. Where do these twisted vermin come from? Who brings up someone to have a mindset like that?

So, now apparently all of a sudden he wants to give his opinions. Shame he kept his mouth shut for decades so what's changed now? Perhaps Thompsons, the police and courts might be interested in his testimony since hes decided to raise his head. He has certainly got my attention.

Edit: Hope Adrian is getting screenshots of all these replies as evidence of this sick culture amongst their officials and fans.

if you value your sanity do not open that twitter link.

The absolute dregs of society.

Some of the posts from fans of the paedo harbourers are beyond belief. They are sick, depraved people with no sense of ‘right and wrong’.
On a positive note, the target of £15,000 has now been surpassed. Well done all of those who donated in the name of justice and decency.

I replied to Crilly but couldn't reply to others I was too busy laughing at their desperation.

As a good proddy once wrote:

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

There's a few more lines but I think that there are a few who don't qualify on that thread

It is unbelievable that anyone would consider Henry given his connections to Strachan and O'Brien would be a suitable individual to undertaken the investigation. His associations with Rennie, Strachan and O'Brien would always leave him open to accusations of bias. He should never have been put in such a position.
The contempt those in charge of SFA have for victims is shown by the choice of Henry.
The SNP government, SFA, Press and Media have done nothing to help the victims get justice. What is worse they are preventing justice being obtained.
Be under no illusion Henry was handpicked probably due to his experience when working for or with the disgraced cardinal O'Brien. Once this is all seriously investigated I wouldn't be surprised to see Henry disappearing to places unknown for prayer penance and spiritual renewal.

What you are seeing now is only the start of what will be reality setting in for their fans now. For too long they have denied and deflected from any discussion on this scandal. They have accused all and sundry of point-scoring, bigotry, and sectarianism, even using the term 'weaponising child abuse '.

They have never, as a majority support, came out and condemned their club's actions during this. They have the power, as fans, to call out their club on their behaviour and lack of action and denial, and even more, contrition.
All it would take is organisation and a desire to make sure justice would be done, and an investigation into the whole of Scottish football could be carried out, led by them. Instead they refused to stand up for those affected by this monumental scandal.

They stayed silent.

What you are seeing now is only the start of what will be reality setting in for their fans now. For too long they have denied and deflected from any discussion on this scandal. They have accused all and sundry of point-scoring, bigotry, and sectarianism, even using the term 'weaponising child abuse '.

They have never, as a majority support, came out and condemned their club's actions during this. They have the power, as fans, to call out their club on their behaviour and lack of action and denial, and even more, contrition.
All it would take is organisation and a desire to make sure justice would be done, and an investigation into the whole of Scottish football could be carried out, led by them. Instead they refused to stand up for those affected by this monumental scandal.

They stayed silent.
Well said, mate. You are really on the ball with that post.

Be under no illusion Henry was handpicked probably due to his experience when working for or with the disgraced cardinal O'Brien. Once this is all seriously investigated I wouldn't be surprised to see Henry disappearing to places unknown for prayer penance and spiritual renewal.

I personally think that Henry has gone in the wind, I was looking for some other bits and pieces I had read so done a search and they are all gone.

The badge thing is NOT a good example mate imho. It could be used to claim seperate entities??
The only difference is the wording. The logo is absolutely identical which suggests a different branch of the same organization. Corporations do this all the time.

I would imagine that specific shamrock design is copyrighted and wouldn’t be free for anyone outside of the celtic organization to use, most certainly not an unaffiliated football team.

Who is this Marc Cooper character involved with the SFA investigation into child abuse in Scottish football?
Few posters on RM saying he’s had a promotion within the SFA but is involved with this Mark Henry guy and is surprise surprise a celtic fan.
Looks like this SFA investigation will be a shut out.
Are you sure he is a Celtc fan Thor ?, hard to believe :rolleyes:

It is unbelievable that anyone would consider Henry given his connections to Strachan and O'Brien would be a suitable individual to undertaken the investigation. His associations with Rennie, Strachan and O'Brien would always leave him open to accusations of bias. He should never have been put in such a position.
The contempt those in charge of SFA have for victims is shown by the choice of Henry.
The SNP government, SFA, Press and Media have done nothing to help the victims get justice. What is worse they are preventing justice being obtained.
As I’ve posted before, a full, complete, and trustworthy, independent inquiry into this cannot be done by anybody in Scotland.

I really don’t mean to come across as partisan here, but I really believe that the core of the problem is the practices of the church in which they worship. The act of confessional specifically. A practice that promotes the forgiveness of sin by chanting a few mantras. And we’re not talking about minor transgressions here, but every conceivable sin, from murder to theft. Confession might well be good for the soul, but it doesn’t serve justice or the victims.

I honestly think this practice installs in them a belief that everything is excusable, as long as contrition is made in private, to someone they know will never betray them. Whilst this practice may have once possessed a perverse logic in the Dark Ages, to make the unenlightened conscious they were sinning in the first place, the practice has long outlived it’s purpose and has no place in civilized society.

I can remember TLB bumping his gums that if Rangers were deemed to have cheated they should be stripped of titles and this was only second to match fixing' So did Lennon get castrated for cheating on his partner Miss McLoy with a girl to whom he gathered a child and denied it until a DNA test proved otherwise and that terrified girl in his hotel room in England? As usual more Gum Bumping from CFC/SFA
Remember the SFA and our EBTs scenario ? They could not get us punished quick enough , remember all the lectures from Peter about sporting integrity and the way CFC was run and the perfection with all their accounts ? Strip the Titles the animals were all screaming , They are dead ! They are a new Club ! Karma is surely overdue in returning the favour I think . BTW has the CO-OP Bank loan been paid back in full yet or is Peter to attending that as well ? :rolleyes:

I really don’t mean to come across as partisan here, but I really believe that the core of the problem is the practices of the church in which they worship. The act of confessional specifically. A practice that promotes the forgiveness of sin by chanting a few mantras. And we’re not talking about minor transgressions here, but every conceivable sin, from murder to theft. Confession might well be good for the soul, but it doesn’t serve justice or the victims.

I honestly think this practice installs in them a belief that everything is excusable, as long as contrition is made in private, to someone they know will never betray them. Whilst this practice may have once possessed a perverse logic in the Dark Ages, to make the unenlightened conscious they were sinning in the first place, the practice has long outlived it’s purpose and has no place in civilized society.

Add the totally unnatural phenomenon of celibacy to the confessional and you are close to the root of the whole problem. Any healthy young male (or female for that matter) who agrees to practice celibacy is most likely mentally ill. It is a recipe for disaster and that has been the case at that religion like no other.

It looks like Martin Hendry's bottle has crashed now that he sees what he's up against , probably through lurking on FF .
Even a superficial look at his CV, never mind his ahem 'appearance' would have to give pause to a professional of any standing enjoined with the task of selecting a convincing, credible investigator to oversee an enquiry into child abuse. Unless of course a favourable outcome for celtic was part of the selection process.

I don't doubt he was hand picked, and at the suggestion of O'Brien among others, and at a time when the mentally challengeds were smugly confident they were still in control and still dictating the narrative. And there's no way that O'Brien and co didn't know of his questionable associates.
His job was to sit there and blithely steer the agenda to minimise celtc's role and promote beyond all proportion everybody else's role, especially Rangers.
Quite possibly the saps at the SFA, at least the non celtc-minded ones, weren't even aware of the shenanigans going on under their noses and in their name. (I bet a few of them are starting ro wonder now, right enough).
However, since the fantastic work done recently to unearth all sorts of evidence - evidence that the mhedia and the SFA enquiry have gone out of their way to avoid for years - they are not so smug now, in fact they are getting increasingly desperate and panicky, as evidenced by the hiring of holicom, the invention of the "separate entity" nonsense, and the unleashing of packs of their vile trolls working in full orchestration on social media.
Probably after trying, and failing miserably, to rewrite the report to whitewash celtc's guilt, it looks like the stinking rhat has crumbled and gone AWOL. I don't believe for one second he is ill, and I don't think many others will believe it either.

Last edited:
Add the totally unnatural phenomenon of celibacy to the confessional and you are close to the root of the whole problem. Any healthy young male (or female for that matter) who agrees to practice celibacy is most likely mentally ill. It is a recipe for disaster and that has been the case at that religion like no other.
I completely agree. Especially since the origins of that practice has nothing to do with self denial or morality. The practice of celibacy in the priesthood was instituted because so many priests were having children out of wedlock, and inheritance laws at the time meant the church was hemorrhaging assents. The sole reason celibacy was introduced to prevent the church losing money and property.

As you also point out, there is a big difference between someone practicing celibacy in seclusion, and quite another when the person is embedded in a community. It is a recipe for disaster given the temptations they face on a daily basis. The mental pressure this creates more often than not manifests itself in perversion. There is also the fact that someone who denies themselves physical human contact is ill suited to make judgments, and offer guidance, on human relationships. That is also very dangerous.

How many of their players past or present would sign for them if they had been done for this?
If this was dealt with properly, they probably wouldn’t be here to win anything either.
And how many sponsors would have attached themselves to a football club known world wide as a cesspit of paedophilia,That’s why they have went above and beyond to keep the lid on this,Individual and organisations with leanings to the fhilth have played their part in this scandal.

How many of their players past or present would sign for them if they had been done for this?
If this was dealt with properly, they probably wouldn’t be here to win anything either.

They are that stupid and ignorant I am willing to bet a good few of them would still have signed. All because they are a 'kafflick' club. And every one of them would still have turned a blind eye. Ex players, managers and staff are all complicit as they said and done nothing.

Marc Horne at The Times did, and he's been outstanding.
The rest must be cowards or are being silenced by some dirt certain people have on them. It's frightening the state this country has lowered itself into. Gone are the days of intrepid journalists actually researching and working their ass off to bring honest and important stories to the very people who buy their papers thus keeping them employed. Anyway keep up the brilliant work you are all doing. Puts the cowards to shame.

The rest must be cowards or are being silenced by some dirt certain people have on them. It's frightening the state this country has lowered itself into. Gone are the days of intrepid journalists actually researching and working their ass off to bring honest and important stories to the very people who buy their papers thus keeping them employed. Anyway keep up the brilliant work you are all doing. Puts the cowards to shame.

Thanks very much mate.

Yes, probably a combination of shitebagism & being ingrained in the Celtic way, which means blind loyalty, no matter what.

BN94, can I just ask how hard do you have to work to uncover all this damning evidence? Is this the type of effort required by a private 'tec or is it just out there in your face?
Absolutely astonishing on many levels that none have done this outside your team. My hunch is if you can do this any decent publication (newspaper) could match this. Certainly Mark Horne(sp) has done his bit but what prompting from you guys!

I'm absolutely blown away by the work you and the team have put in.

It’s actually about time this was rammed down the throats of the people of Scotland,Forget about being called bigots there is no separate entity when it comes to the fhilth and their much lauded bhoys club and the whole scandal has been carefully managed with the help of Roman Catholics in influential positions in Scottish society.A catholic club for catholics looked after and defended by catholics with just enough outsiders to let them claim legitimacy.

Always challenge them when they pull out the Neely shite.

Stick to facts, use screenshots and always end by calling for a full and unhindered independent investigation.

Good advice Rick.

Everything we do is fact based.

They throw a newspaper headline up saying Neely, Neely, Neely.

Our team actually know a lot more than they’ve made public out of professionalism & also respect to victims.

And as you say we welcome a full UK inquiry. Yes, there would be minor issues from Rangers side but the volume of incidents & relative corporate behaviour is just on a different planet.

Bring. It. On.

It was called "indulgencies" mate.

The Cult paid the Bishop or Priest to absolve them of sins.

It was one of the Biggest sticking points in their teachings that caused Luther to print his Theses on the descrepencies of the teachings of theRoman Church. Hence The Reformation happening. Along with the founding of Rangers and The Enlightenment. 3 of the Greatest Things given to the world.

Also the idolitary which is against the teachings of The Bible. Ie worshiping Statues and False Idols.

They are a cult that needs closed down for all that let alone CSA.

The most Corrupt, Murderous, Fascist, Child abusing organisation to walk this planet. Followed by Separate Entity FC.

Last edited:
Back