Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Yousaf will be furiously trying to find a way to show that the request for an interview is somehow sectarian or racist.

It is his default setting for difficult questions.

Will be interesting if the Minister for Silence goes down that road with an independent English journalist - he’d be exposed as the bigot he is.

He’s being called out here and if he refuses the interview it will only add further evidence to his & the SNPs catalogue of inaction.

When people add material to this thread - it is vital that you give a source and a date.

Someone posted a four year old story earlier today as if it was news.

That would have been me, it was posted in response to someone asking what the bullshit reason was for the Scottish Government to omit religious groups and sports clubs from the inquiry. I thought it was relevant as that was when the decision was made.

Will be interesting if the Minister for Silence goes down that road with an independent English journalist - he’d be exposed as the bigot he is.

He’s being called out here and if he refuses the interview it will only add further evidence to his & the SNPs catalogue of inaction.

He will come out with - 'As it is an on going police matter it would not be right for me to comment at this stage. The SNP and myself think that child abuse is not for Scotland in the 21st Century and as a party we deplore these heinous crimes. Hail Hail'

Good luck with your request for an interview with the minstrel of injustice. he can't answer the victims or their families questions about this scandalous cover up. I don't think he is qualified,clever or adult
enough to go face to face with someone who is smart enough to ask real questions. His limit is the passive,untalented scotshit press and all his hand picked easy answerable questions regarding anything but the scandal he seems frightened of. He won't talk to anyone except those who are of the same opinion.

Good luck with your request for an interview with the minstrel of injustice. he can't answer the victims or their families questions about this scandalous cover up. I don't think he is qualified,clever or adult
enough to go face to face with someone who is smart enough to ask real questions. His limit is the passive,untalented scotshit press and all his hand picked easy answerable questions regarding anything but the scandal he seems frightened of. He won't talk to anyone except those who are of the same opinion.
I agree with this but you never know. He decided a long time ago to hide behind the SFA review and soon he won’t have that excuse. Adrian Goldberg is going nowhere, and I also think that he won’t be the only MSP that Adrian will want to interview.

I agree with this but you never know. He decided a long time ago to hide behind the SFA review and soon he won’t have that excuse. Adrian Goldberg is going nowhere, and I also think that he won’t be the only MSP that Adrian will want to interview.
I just don't think many MSPs have the bottle to be interviewed by someone who may be smarter than them. Some just can't or won't tell the truth. And some just are not clever enough to answer real pertinent questions that they are good at ignoring. But I live in hope

I just don't think many MSPs have the bottle to be interviewed by someone who may be smarter than them. Some just can't or won't tell the truth. And some just are not clever enough to answer real pertinent questions that they are good at ignoring. But I live in hope
Believe me we have first hand experience how under qualified they are going by our correspondence with them. This will also be shared with the correct people.

p
Wonder what former Labour MSP and former leader of Glasgow City Council Frank McAveety has to say about all the abuse.
His brother Phil played in the same celtic boys club side as Benny Higgins for a couple of seasons around 1974/6.
That's a bit off if you ask me.
Why not ask the guys themselves?

RC church won’t be getting controlled by anyone mate
Not sure I understand your take on this. The RC church is controlled by the Pope, Cardinals etc. who filter down to the priests in various countries how they would like their parishioners to vote etc.

Nikla has to keep them on side to keep the vote. We all know the various things her party do to keep them on side.

Not sure I understand your take on this. The RC church is controlled by the Pope, Cardinals etc. who filter down to the priests in various countries how they would like their parishioners to vote etc.

Nikla has to keep them on side to keep the vote. We all know the various things her party do to keep them on side.

I was always of the impression the pope was a mere figurehead and its the Cardinals hold the power

I don'
Is there not a powerful committee named doctrine of the faith or something similar? ..more powerful than the poop himself
I don't know enuf about their set up to know but if you start to overthink it you will get sucked in and become one of them.

Best keep the number for the Proddy helpline on speed dial just in case you start getting thoughts about going to the chapel or the piggery.:))

Basically the buck stops there, as I said no one makes their rules other than them

Standard reply saw nothing, heard nothing, just a rumour, scurrilous accusations, and cease and desist !
If you heard a rumour that one of your kids was involved in a very serious crime would you turn a blind eye or investigate if there was any truth in the rumour?
Right thinking people investigate rumours if it involves things close to them.

I noticed this earlier on social media. What struck me was how many faces could be connected to this whole issue. Obviously we see the perpetrators, but this goes back for over 30 years. It does make you think.

why does the St Patricks logo have the gold star associated with the Yahoos European cup win if they're a separate entity?

its a bit concerning in a way for myself that more than a few on here seem to be unaware that the scottish government excluded the religious orders and sporting associations, i know it wasnt exactly splashed all over the front pages for days, but it was known all the same, that a section of our support didnt know this shows just how much work we have in front of us ,to convince our people to be switched on and pay attention, far too many of us pay lip service to the obstacles being placed in our way and others seem just not to care,
I think IIRR that Sturgeon had it in her speech announcing the enquiry that religion or sporting bodies would not be a part of the enquiry.

Back