Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Scandalous that sentence, including the reduction.

Hopefully he will intimately get the punishment deserved for the lives effected & ruined.
Castration either physical or chemical should be on the cards for these beasts instead of wasting a fortune of taxpayers money on rehabilitation when the underlying sickness is still part of them when they do get released.

Haiti is a major hub for paedophilia. (see Clinton Foundation involvement there) No way cellic and their church went there with honourable intent.

In Haiti, at least 30,000 children live in institutions, most of them in abusive orphanages where they are often subject to trafficking.

The project, in Solino, a notoriously poor district of the capital Port-au-Prince, was completed with help from the Celtic FC Foundation, and Catholic Relief Services.

That place is a magnet for sexual exploitation

Surely physical with rusty shears
Fekk this castrating nonsense.
A bullet to the head will sort them.
In prison, in their own nonce unit, regaling tales of their crimes to each other. Happy campers. Free meals. Free sky TV. Free bed n board. The bastards are free from any "street justice" due to the fact they are all locked up together and are "untouchable".

Fekk this castrating nonsense.
A bullet to the head will sort them.
In prison, in their own nonce unit, regaling tales of their crimes to each other. Happy campers. Free meals. Free sky TV. Free bed n board. The bastards are free from any "street justice" due to the fact they are all locked up together and are "untouchable".
I was going for a slow painful death...a bullet is too good for the cnuts

Only recently joined this site but i have read through every post for a while now and find it really hard to describe the hate disgust and total anger i feel.Children are innocent funny smart full of life love and personality and you get these vile disgusting animals allowed all these years to continue we there vile acts destroying these young kids lives. Every part of that club is pure filth right down to the players that put that dirt septic top on surely they know whats went on and the cover ups all these years from that nasty club.I hope that these victims get some sort of release you deserve it so much and stay strong this is not just about football its everywhere,kids are the future.

Just a msg for those of you who know Bill Storrie, For those who don’t know Bill he was on the Alex Thomson show on Channel 4 & Bill has been very vocal in looking for justice for all victims of child abuse of which he was one when lived in Whitburn as a child. Bill has unfortunately been in a bad cycling accident which happened on Wednesday when he was out cycling up in Oban whilst on holiday. He has subsequently been transferred to the Queen Elizabeth today,

Bill since the accident has no feeling below his shoulders & is currently paralysed however says he has slight sensation in his some of his fingertips however is unable to move them but we are all hoping the fact he has some sensation is a good sign. Unfortunately since being moved to Queen Elizabeth he still has yet to receive a MRI to see the full extent of the damage to his spine which wiill hopefully now happen tomorrow.

Good luck Bill you are a good Bear, praying for your recovery & that the paralysis you are experiencing is short & temporary & that the results of the MRI tomorrow is good news. Hopefully you are back on your bike before you know it & back watching the Rangers.
Sorry. Just catching on up on this thread. Hopefully Bill has a full recovery.

A microphone shoved straight in his face should be the first thing he see's
No comment will be the reply sadly.
The same reply as the government, SFA, SPFL, Humza, etc.
Heads in the sand. Nothing to see here. Move along. Don't make waves.
Well I've got something to tell those people. We are not going to disappear, no matter what. We are indomitable.
We will never surrender in the quest for justice, no matter the obstacles put in front of us, justice for those KIDS will prevail.

It can't.

Paedophiles find kids sexually attractive just like me and you find women attractive. It's normal to them.

It's not something you can "cure"
short of a lobotomy.
A frontal lobotomy won't cure these bastards. The only cure is death. But, with them dying, their so called secrets die with them. We need them alive to spill the info.

This quotation is from a convicted prisoner.

For many years now I have heard on the TV news, or read about in newspapers, cases where men who have abused young children have received the most ridiculous sentences imaginable. Bearing in mind my earlier points regarding the effect on victims and deterrent value, I have to question the logic of some judge’s decisions when sentencing paedophiles for their crimes against children. One recent case springs to mind, that of the scoutmaster who, using his position of trust, sexually abused a number of kids in his care. This was after he had plied them with drink to weaken their resolve. All in all he was convicted of seven counts of indecent assault and was only arrested after one of his victims, now an adult, finally found the courage to go to the police.

Only he and those close to him will be able to say how the abuse he suffered at the hands of this man affected his life. I can only refer to victims of abuse that I have met and spoken to during two years of therapeutic groups here at Dovegate. But the common consensus is that their lives were never quite the same after they had their innocence so horribly stolen from them. All speak of suffering from feelings of self-loathing, lack of confidence, blame and anger. Many say they felt ‘dirtied’ by the whole experience. Some turned to drugs or drink to help blot out the painful memories of their ordeal.
Full article is at https://insidetime.org/what-price-innocence/

Spew is a cuunt

Hope Gordon Woods comments re “under oath” come to fruition

Spew has been very very close to all the abuse. Some say too close for comfort

Let’s see if he’s so gallus in from of a judge

Horrible bastard knows and is still protecting the abusers and helping them

No wonder Snyde won’t allow callers to discuss child abuse at football as Spew knew and kept quiet

Also FOUR employees at Snyde / Bauer Media have already been convicted of child sexual abuse so the abuse topic is taboo

Spew is a cuunt

Hope Gordon Woods comments re “under oath” come to fruition

Spew has been very very close to all the abuse. Some say too close for comfort

Let’s see if he’s so gallus in from of a judge

Horrible bastard knows and is still protecting the abusers and helping them

No wonder Snyde won’t allow callers to discuss child abuse at football as Spew knew and kept quiet

Also FOUR employees at Snyde / Bauer Media have already been convicted of child sexual abuse so the abuse topic is taboo
Can we name them on here? Maybe help to link to others?

Surely a broadcaster wouldn't have a sly dig at the victims of child abuse .
If so, we are really scraping the barrel now .
My heart bleeds for these victims .I cannot stress that enough .
Sometimes my fellow man disgust me

This is modern Scotland. We have a media and so called "government" in Edinburgh that largely dismisses a scandal of a monumental scale right under their noses.

Simply because it's involving a certain cult.

Too those that are in denial of the events of the Celtic scandal , shame on you, those that choose to remain silent, we know where your loyalties lie. When this abomination is aired to the world, every right minded person will see the club like no other in a completely different light. All their propaganda put into insignificance.

We all know what keevins is but that comment shocked me a bit. I would say the bastard will wake up with a hangover today and regret that one. He should be hounded about the stuff he knows. Which I believe is plenty.
Well if he has woken up with regret over his comment he will have to dig himself out the hole opening up the sharper guys can take to task. I won’t hold my breath that he will retract anything to avoid having to dig out the hole as the only way out is sorry and to condemn

Surely a broadcaster wouldn't have a sly dig at the victims of child abuse .
If so, we are really scraping the barrel now .
My heart bleeds for these victims .I cannot stress that enough .
Sometimes my fellow man disgust me
Those bastards who abuse others are neither men or any use to man kind other than being used as fuel for power stations to save burning coal

Can we name them on here? Maybe help to link to others?

Dougie MacDonald

Michael Souter

James Russell

Paul Brownlee

Look back on this thread to May 2020. I linked all the convictions and names from the press reports

Who knows if there are even more convictions from Bauer or RC that I didn’t find ?

All four have been convicted in court of child sexual abuse whilst employed at Radio Clyde or Bauer Media group

No wonder Snyde will not cover the child abuse scandal as their ex employees have been caught and convicted of child abuse

Add in Spew Kheevins who is very very cosy in the pictures with CFC and known abusers and this paedo harbouring cuunt is making demands he will resign if the topic is discussed live on air

Wonder what Kheevins has to hide as he is still actively protecting paedos and CFC

This is modern Scotland. We have a media and so called "government" in Edinburgh that largely dismisses a scandal of a monumental scale right under their noses.

Simply because it's involving a certain cult.
Absolutely despise the nationalists and agree 100% that they are up to their necks in covering this up but please remember this has also been covered up for 5 decades by the previous governing body .......Labour.......
Labour mp’s who were quick to tell us where their allegiances lay
Now what have Labour and SNP got in common ? It doesn’t take a great deal of thought to work it out, both are controlled and over run by a cult that has been steeped in this disgusting practice since their inception, they are devoid of morals and the ability to actually think for themselves regards right or wrong, they are controlled by their church
It is an absolute tragedy that the crimes that have been committed and the people responsible for using every trick in their dirty book are not behind bars
As has been said on here before, my cap is doffed to the brave guys on here leading the way, but in a decent civilised society this should not be the case. The evidence is there, the appetite to look at it by certain journalists is not

Back