Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Its-Sebo

A 10th? Fücking sickening and you wouldn't be surprised at all to hear the number is a lot more than that.

Feel so sorry for those poor souls trying over and over to get someone in some position of authority to listen or speak to them. I can't imagine it would be this difficult to get a response if it was us that covered up a paedophile ring.

ThorntonMM

I try and steer away from much of the abuse issue at Celtic. I've no doubt some of it has been used to point score against the club and it does the victims little favours.

However its as clear as day that a paedophile ring was in operation for decades and subsequently covered up.
Investigative journalist Alex Thomson reported on it a few weeks ago for C4 and Celtic refused to comment (they don't appreciate investigations do they?)

This poor guy was sexually abused in the 70s whilst at Celtic boys club. He has had to endure disgusting lies from Celtic directors that the Boys club had no connection to Celtic fc.. (a Seperate Entity)

He is now about to blow this whole charade apart and expose various senior figures at the club and highlight exactly how much influence they had with the boys club set up.
He has already alluded to the influence Jock Stein had in the team selections of the kids.

It tells you all you need to know about the SNP that he has had little or no support from them and doesn't trust the Justice Minister Humza Yousaf or Nicola Sturgeon with details of the contents of his book which is about to be serialised.
Hopefully he and all the others that have suffered a horrendous experience will get the Justice they deserve.

BN94

A 10th? Fücking sickening and you wouldn't be surprised at all to hear the number is a lot more than that.

Feel so sorry for those poor souls trying over and over to get someone in some position of authority to listen or speak to them. I can't imagine it would be this difficult to get a response if it was us that covered up a paedophile ring.
There will be more than 10.

Div1872

The list of beasts preying on young children is disgusting and depraved

We have a mhedia intent on helping covering the abuse up as much as they can

Marc Horne at The Times has not allowed Nonce FC off lightly and he should be commended for his professional approach to outing the deviant scumbags

Prof Adam Tomkins has went very quiet on this scandal

Wonder if he’s been on the receiving end of threats to himself and his family ?

Simply a Bear

They all knew mate. It broke my heart watching bears applaud Billy McNeil at Ibrox when he died. That bastard apologist Keevans also knows.
I don't know how anyone could research this and not be affected by it. It is horrific and i hope you and the other guys in the background are finding good coping mechanisms as it could take its' toll on you.

I believe that the truth always comes out, no matter how long it takes.You guys are speeding up the process.

Bobafett Bear

The Celtic official was Jim Torbett.
Also Andrew Gray was taken to Hampden in a taxi sent by Stuart Reagan,sat with him overlooking the park in a box and listened for his darkest secrets.

said he was extremely sympathetic and would work with him,the private councillors they provided for 2 sessions were pulled due to funding and Andrew was told to go to the NHS for help now.

Destroyed what confidence he had left and went downhill after that.

Simply a Bear

Also Andrew Gray was taken to Hampden in a taxi sent by Stuart Reagan,sat with him overlooking the park in a box and listened for his darkest secrets.

said he was extremely sympathetic and would work with him,the private councillors they provided for 2 sessions were pulled due to funding and Andrew was told to go to the NHS for help now.
If i remember correctly, Reagan also blocked the Gray family on twitter.

blueman1960

:oops: More than 14, that reminds me of the Boston Globe investigation where one of the journalists was speaking to an ex priest and they told him that they had something like 99 names and he said that there was a lot more than that.
I hope to hell we are not going to be going to into those realms?? and if so that is very frightening :mad:

regnar

Destroyed what confidence he had left and went downhill after that.
Shameless treatment. Did Reagan, take the time to even consider the distress Andrew Gray would have suffered, when speaking of the horrors that he endured. His attitude towards Andrew was dismissive, to say the least.