Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Has Keevins made jokes before?

Making fun of this, while people have suffered and continue to suffer because of the actions of his club, is the lowest.

Reprehensible.
Don't know about Keevins' history of making jokes, but I do know he loves repeating himself over and over when he thinks he's made a valid point. We'll see if this one is ever heard again...

Surely a broadcaster wouldn't have a sly dig at the victims of child abuse .
If so, we are really scraping the barrel now .
My heart bleeds for these victims .I cannot stress that enough .
Sometimes my fellow man disgust me
You must have missed the BBC bint a couple of weeks ago questioning Patrick McGuire , basically implying the victims were gold diggers.

Wow! Keevins must have got himself properly pissed last night to post that comment, not simply a case of letting the mask slip but more like it falling off altogether. This rat holds a position in Scottish broadcasting, he knows alright, I would suspect he's regretting going online last night.

A wolf in sheep’s clothing mate.

Always has been.

Wow! Keevins must have got himself properly pissed last night to post that comment, not simply a case of letting the mask slip but more like it falling off altogether. This rat holds a position in Scottish broadcasting, he knows alright, I would suspect he's regretting going online last night.

what did he say?

Fekk this castrating nonsense.
A bullet to the head will sort them.
In prison, in their own nonce unit, regaling tales of their crimes to each other. Happy campers. Free meals. Free sky TV. Free bed n board. The bastards are free from any "street justice" due to the fact they are all locked up together and are "untouchable".
These wretched abominations are not worth the cost of a Round, a penetrative captive bolt gun between the eyes then stuck in the neck to bleed to death like the animals they are. I don’t think I could do the job of a slaughter man on cows and pigs but I would happily do it on these dirty f&ckers.:mad:

When the police turned up at Andrew Gray’s house he was told that Celtic Football club had stated that they had no record of Andrew ever playing for the boys club.
He then had to go to his mother’s house and go through the loft with Michelle to prove that he did. Why would the club deny this? Can you imagine the pain his family went through at this time?
To be treated like this by the club is downright disgusting. A boy that was proud to wear the colours denied by the club.
The heartache of losing a son and a brother would be hard enough, but then to receive abuse from elements of so called Celtic supporters is just beyond words. I’ve sat and listened to everything the Gray family have been through. The story needs to be told. It needs to be heard worldwide and I believe Adrian Goldberg will do it justice.
Something else we have to remember.
This is just one victims story at cbc. There are many more that need to be heard.

Back