Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Any decent person would be doing everything to ensure this was handled properly or they would be out the door, we don't hear any of these noises coming out of pedo park which would imply that they are all quite comfortable with what is going on.
We live in astonishing times in Scotland. MSP‘s will say one thing privately and will pay you lip service but when it comes to the crunch their job and money matters. The same applies to an extent with that horrible club and religion. The have a strangle hold on Scotland and it’s suffocating the life out of it.

It’s strange how the Scottish government are now publicly patting themselves on the back for fighting the cause of historical child abuse in Scotland. I’m glad to hear these poor victims are being acknowledged and reparations are being dealt out. Strange how they are acknowledging these crimes and not even entertain the victims of child abuse at Celtic.

It’s strange how the Scottish government are now publicly patting themselves on the back for fighting the cause of historical child abuse in Scotland. I’m glad to hear these poor victims are being acknowledged and reparations are being dealt out. Strange how they are acknowledging these crimes and not even entertain the victims of child abuse at Celtic.

What that article fails to say though is that the advanced payment buys their silence, they’re not allowed their day in court against whoever it was abused them instead taking a small sum of money thus ending their case. It’s a fvcking disgrace.

I understand that people of a certain age may see this payment as some kind of closure however those who need the money instead and have never felt they could come forward is another thing entirely.

That's kind of my point. Celtic's name may be about to be destroyed. I can't believe that PL isn't being worked from behind. Would that shock anyone if he is? There is never a wrong time to do the right thing (well maybe that's a stretch), so if they have any humanity or humility (and I can't believe they don't)- do the right thing by the victims. Be that guy, before the yellow tape goes round Parkhead.
I think you maybe place too much faith in human decency mate. Someone people don’t have any. They are blinkered to everything but their own self interests. I find it hard to believe that anyone charged with being the custodian of that club was not made aware of the historic situation and instructed to keep a lid on it just like their predecessors.

What that article fails to say though is that the advanced payment buys their silence, they’re not allowed their day in court against whoever it was abused them instead taking a small sum of money thus ending their case. It’s a fvcking disgrace.

I understand that people of a certain age may see this payment as some kind of closure however those who need the money instead and have never felt they could come forward is another thing entirely.

In this day and age, never ever should a previously agreed NDA be worth anything whatsoever. As we all know, we live under modern laws. We might not like some of these changes but they must be applied evenly. These scum tried to wriggle out of decades of child abuse in any way possible, using any means available at the time. Modern times mean face the consequences. They’re not going to like it. Hell mend them.

There are payouts being made to people who recieved little to no abuse but qualify simply because they fit the category in the broadest sense. Yet to think that there are people out there who suffered horrendous abuse and will not even be listened to by this inquiry, just because they dont fit the very limited criteria set by the snp government. Not saying all, but much of this inquiry is a sham and I dont say that lightly.

Last edited:
Leading with your chin there, BC.
Can tell me, though, what those two have done to give you that impression? Preferably, but not necessarily, around justice catching up with child abusers.
Absolutely nothing they have done, other than being members of a civil society and both are parents. On some level they must be as disgusted as we are on the reports of what happened to these boys, I've always suspected that Neil Lennon could be directly or indirectly a victim in all of this. FFS the First Minister won't comment on a story her uncle wrote.

My point being, as a member of the human race, if you knew what had happened and you knew it was about come crashing down- what or who would prevent you from blowing the lid off all of it. What amount of power does someone or something have on normal and decent people that they will not step forward but instead use word play, denial, supposed legal delay, incomplete scoped reports and nonsense traffic accidents to cover what has been documented in previous mangers autobiographies?

I might be wrong here, but I'd say 99.999% of people at the SFA know this is wrong and would like nothing better to right the wrongs. I even say, without fear of contradiction, Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon go to bed (separately !) every night hoping there is some resolution to this, as they find the whole mess repugnant and a disgrace. They'd like nothing better than their fore bearers to fess up and take the blame. Take it at face value, no decent person can think otherwise.

The bigger question is why is this not happening? Keeping the good name of Celtic,is long since gone.

Liewell was FD when allegedly NDA silence payments were paid.
If these payments did happen and not just rumours then that would make him complicit.

His good mate Garry Speed whom he played at the same time as him at Crewe and that will be haunting him, whether you like Lennon or not he played under the worst human in English football and if he was lucky enough to come through that unscathed then I’m delighted for him and if he didn’t then I feel so sorry for the man, either way for him to be able to hold down a normal life as such is a testament to him.

Im not a Lennon fan but I do give his outbursts a second thought just incase
Agree 100%. If this ever opens up, I think there are of few of the deplorables might have some awful back stories. I thought I saw a mention of Johnny Doyle as a whistle blower at one point.

From the True Crime Weekly podcast:

Episode 4: Michelle Gray on the Celtic FC child abuse cover-up which took the life of her footballer brother Andrew

Michelle Gray has been at the forefront of a battle for justice against one of the world’s best supported sporting clubs – Scotland footballing powerhouse Celtic FC – who she alleges was involved in a wide-ranging, decades long cover-up over a paedophile ring that operated within the club’s grounds and targeted young footballers.

She speaks with our deputy editor, Gary Johnston, about how the memory of her now deceased brother Andrew – a once promising footballer with dreams of stardom – means she will never stop fighting until the complete truth has been revealed once and for all.

https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/epi...ok-the-life-of-her-footballer-brother-andrew/

That's kind of my point. Celtic's name may be about to be destroyed. I can't believe that PL isn't being worked from behind. Would that shock anyone if he is? There is never a wrong time to do the right thing (well maybe that's a stretch), so if they have any humanity or humility (and I can't believe they don't)- do the right thing by the victims. Be that guy, before the yellow tape goes round Parkhead.
Being worked from behind by more than one ,likely main shareholders who want to make sure their investment isn’t damaged ,Really poor form when it’s all about money for the current owners ,Plenty of comments iv heard of from a lot of the survivors isn’t about money ,All they wanted was an apology,

Lawwell and his club, the one he defends so well, are a disgusting shameful partnership. That they are not called out in this country, is a scandal of epic proportion. How they sleep at night I'll never know.

I think you give lawell to much credit jexx,there are millions of reasons he sleeps at night and they are all in his bank account,forbye he knows damn well what went/is going on at that place.

They have no care at all for the victims,they have no care for their rancid history,I don't even think this is a worry for them.they are talking about building hotels and museums....beggars belief...a museum???to glorify their history ffs.i was just about to type "unbelievable"iv corrected my self.its not.its not at all.

Story in the Sun that Netflix are planning a documentary on Saville. Specifically about his friends and who else may have been involved.
Would Goldberg or those with info be able to contact them about his links in Scotland with the priests and CFC?

Copy and pasted below.

PAEDO DOC Netflix plan Jimmy Savile doc exploring shamed paedo’s celeb friends and lifestyleetflix are planning a Jimmy Savile documentary that explores the shamed paedo's celebrity friends and lifestyle.

Netflix are planning a Jimmy Savile documentary that explores the shamed paedo's celebrity friends and lifestyle.

I’m told work is underway on a feature-length film about the shamed entertainer. It will take a look at Savile’s life before he was exposed as a predatory paedophile.

A source said: “Netflix hope it will air next year. It will consider some of his friendships with famous faces and the Royal Family, and how he got away with so much despite being in the public eye for so long.”

Almost a year after Savile’s death, an ITV documentary examined sexual abuse complaints against him. It opened the floodgates, with hundreds of victims coming forward.

I hope this new documentary gives a voice to some of those affected, and helps them to get some closure.

I might be wrong here, but I'd say 99.999% of people at the SFA know this is wrong and would like nothing better to right the wrongs. I even say, without fear of contradiction, Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon go to bed (separately !) every night hoping there is some resolution to this, as they find the whole mess repugnant and a disgrace. They'd like nothing better than their fore bearers to fess up and take the blame. Take it at face value, no decent person can think otherwise.

The bigger question is why is this not happening? Keeping the good name of Celtic,is long since gone.

You have adequately answered your own question. The two rodents you mention are most certainly cut from the same cloth as their predecessors. Both of them could by no stretch of the imagination be considered decent people.

New season approaching and business as usual for Celtic. Champions league money secured, lucrative sponsorship deals signed, onwards and upwards! Unbelievable that the spin doctors, apologists, sympathisers and bandwagon jumpers just carry on . ln their wake hundreds of lives changed forever . The largest shameful scandal the sporting world has seen, given lip service . Forever more regardless of sporting achievements this institution will be remembered for "paedophiles a plenty". The household names, the legends , besmirched by their employers . Those in charge who tried to bury the open secret,have made colossal mistakes . What type of person, professional or otherwise is comfortable representing or being associated with this organisation? The stigma will stick for eternity. The victims deserve long awaited justice.

New season approaching and business as usual for Celtic. Champions league money secured, lucrative sponsorship deals signed, onwards and upwards! Unbelievable that the spin doctors, apologists, sympathisers and bandwagon jumpers just carry on . ln their wake hundreds of lives changed forever . The largest shameful scandal the sporting world has seen, given lip service . Forever more regardless of sporting achievements this institution will be remembered for "paedophiles a plenty". The household names, the legends , besmirched by their employers . Those in charge who tried to bury the open secret,have made colossal mistakes . What type of person, professional or otherwise is comfortable representing or being associated with this organisation? The stigma will stick for eternity. The victims deserve long awaited justice.

Great post mate. I echo your thoughts.

Story in the Sun that Netflix are planning a documentary on Saville. Specifically about his friends and who else may have been involved.
Would Goldberg or those with info be able to contact them about his links in Scotland with the priests and CFC?

Copy and pasted below.

PAEDO DOC Netflix plan Jimmy Savile doc exploring shamed paedo’s celeb friends and lifestyleetflix are planning a Jimmy Savile documentary that explores the shamed paedo's celebrity friends and lifestyle.

Netflix are planning a Jimmy Savile documentary that explores the shamed paedo's celebrity friends and lifestyle.

I’m told work is underway on a feature-length film about the shamed entertainer. It will take a look at Savile’s life before he was exposed as a predatory paedophile.

A source said: “Netflix hope it will air next year. It will consider some of his friendships with famous faces and the Royal Family, and how he got away with so much despite being in the public eye for so long.”

Almost a year after Savile’s death, an ITV documentary examined sexual abuse complaints against him. It opened the floodgates, with hundreds of victims coming forward.

I hope this new documentary gives a voice to some of those affected, and helps them to get some closure.
Is there anyway we can get the photos of him and his Scottish connections to Netflix and tell them the biggest paedo story in the world of sport is Celtic

Is there anyway we can get the photos of him and his Scottish connections to Netflix and tell them the biggest paedo story in the world of sport is Celtic
I suspect this documentary is motivated by attempts to link the Royal Family to Saville and that the timing of this is related to Prince Andrew’s links with Jeffrey Epstein. There is no doubt that Savile had friends at Parkhead, though, and a proper investigative journalist should be open to going where the story takes them. I hope they are open to following any evidence that can be passed to them.

Last edited:
I suspect this documentary is motivated by attempts to link the Royal Family to Saville and that the timing of this is related to Prince Andrew’s links with Jeffrey Epstein. There is no doubt that Savile had friends at Parkhead, though, and a proper investigative journalist should be open to going where the story take some them. I hope they are open to following any evidence that can be passed to them.
You will have seen that on many Spotlight posts we have shown Saville pictured and named in various articles. Journalist’s have also seen this. No stone will be left unturned reference any links to Saville. It’s plain to see he had “friends” let’s say in Scotland.

Listening to this interview with Michelle Gray and Gordon Woods with Gary Johnston

The behaviour that Gordon has received from the mhedia is disgusting and especially the part where Gordon criticises BBC Scotland for stalling on releasing an interview on the CBC child abuse scandal

FS BBC Scotland is beyond acceptable

Gordon should be going straight to his MP and MSP to formally complain about the BBC as they are a publicly funded body and they are protecting Nonce FC

Also Gordon highlighting the disgusting ehaviour by Scot Govt and calling out why the SFA have failed to act

The former SFA president Jack McGinn should be interviewed under a police caution

The cover ups and protection of Nonce FC is sinister but why won’t proper journalists out the truth ?

Last edited:
Listening to this interview with Michelle Gray and Gordon Woods with Gary Johnston

The behaviour that Gordon has received from the mhedia is disgusting and especially the part where Gordon criticises BBC Scotland for stalling on releasing an interview on the CBC child abuse scandal

Gordon should be going straight to his MP and MSP to formally complain about the BBC as they are a publicly funded body and they are protecting Nonce FC

Also Gordon highlighting the disgusting ehaviour by Scot Govt and calling out why the SFA have failed to act

The SFA and the former SFA president Jack McGinn should be interviewed under a police caution

The cover ups and protection of Nonce FC is sinister but why won’t proper journalists out the truth ?

I always get mixed up. Was this Jack McGinn at the SFA the same McGinn who was a Director in SFA at same time as he was director in Celtic?

Yes - edited my previous post as a bit confusing

Jack McGinn ex CFC Director, ex Director of Trophy Centre with Jim Torbett and ex CFC Director Kevin Kelly

Jack McGinn and Kevin Kelly should be interviewed under caution by Police Scotland

Both of the creeps know what went on and have investigated Torbett and Cairney and cleared them in 1986 to continue abusing kids at CBC

The former SFA president Jack McGinn should be interviewed under a police caution

In that interview Michelle Gray also states that her brother Andrew had communicated with a law firm to take action against C@ltic and the SFA.
For anyone who hasn't yet you should listen to it and share it with as many people as possible as it certainly describes what these poor people have had to go through, Michelle and Helen are on a mission to fulfil Andrews wishes and Gordon Woods what a brave man he is, they all are.
The bigger picture is that they want to make sure all children are protected from this and what they subsequently have to endure.
https://truecrimenewsweekly.com/episode-4-michelle-gray-on-the-celtic-fc-child-abuse-cover-up-which-took-the-life-of-her-footballer-brother-andrew/

Last edited:

Very good summary of this scandal at the moment.

In in the last few months they have used the term sporting integrity to justify the corruption that took place.

I have a new term for them to consider ;

Moral Integrity

Very good summary of this scandal at the moment.

In in the last few months they have used the term sporting integrity to justify the corruption that took place.

I have a new term for them to consider ;

Moral Integrity

The reality is that they've already considered and discarded those terms in favour of other terms like: it wasn't that bad, it's point-scoring from Rangers fans, the complainants are gold diggers, we didn't know, the boys club was separate, it wasn't just us, we're doing an internal investigation. Save our own skin and fcuk the victims is the constant here.

The co
The reality is that they've already considered and discarded those terms in favour of other terms like: it wasn't that bad, it's point-scoring from Rangers fans, the complainants are gold diggers, we didn't know, the boys club was separate, it wasn't just us, we're doing an internal investigation. Save our own skin and fcuk the victims is the constant here.
The Common denominator here with all the board of directors, chairmen and general decision makers over the last five decades, is quite simply denial. Take no ownership, no responsibility, oblivious to reality and total contempt for the victims.

The co

The Common denominator here with all the board of directors, chairmen and general decision makers over the last five decades, is quite simply denial. Take no ownership, no responsibility, oblivious to reality and total contempt for the victims.
That is their policy of choice. It wasn't forced on them. They made a conscious decision to deny guilt and deflect blame.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Lawell and Lennon are desperate for their mythical '10'.
If they win the league this season, they will both be gone 'on a high' and will leave the mess they can see on the horizon to someone else.

I'm almost certain that if they weren't currently successful on the pitch they would maybe have attempted to confront the situation a year or two ago when the news was coming out about clubs down south, and tried to minimise the damage to the public perception of the club.
They would have joined Man City etc in taking their medicine, and accepted that the club was at fault, but they are so desperate to get one over us with '10' that they have dug themselves deeper into a shit filled hole, where in their minds football bragging rights are more important than the lives of the people who suffered under the care of that stinking club.

Copy and pasted below.

That could get very interesting if his connections with the Roman church gets put under the microscope, especially his relationship with Fort Augustus abbey. Who knows what that might throw up.

However, I won’t hold my breath since they seem to have the ending already decided.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Lawell and Lennon are desperate for their mythical '10'.
If they win the league this season, they will both be gone 'on a high' and will leave the mess they can see on the horizon to someone else.

I'm almost certain that if they weren't currently successful on the pitch they would maybe have attempted to confront the situation a year or two ago when the news was coming out about clubs down south, and tried to minimise the damage to the public perception of the club.
They would have joined Man City etc in taking their medicine, and accepted that the club was at fault, but they are so desperate to get one over us with '10' that they have dug themselves deeper into a shit filled hole, where in their minds football bragging rights are more important than the lives of the people who suffered under the care of that stinking club.
I actually don't think there is a chance in hell they WON'T 'win' the league this year. Look at what the cabal just got away with. They are going to be fully emboldened to bend whatever rules need to be bent and to make up and manipulate the entire setup to ensure that the scum are in first place at whatever time they decide to call the league.

Back