Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Priest-Author Flees Home After Death Threat October 29, 2001
GLASGOW, Oct 29, 01 (CWNews.com) - A Scottish priest, who has published a book detailing the sexual abuse he suffered as a child, has fled his church following an attempt on his life.

Father Steve Gilhooley's book, The Pyjama Parade, details the abuse he suffered at the hands of a priest when he entered St. Mary's College in Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria, in the 1970s. One of the priests involved has since been jailed for his crimes.

After several threats and attacks on his home in Currie, Midlothian, Father Gilhooley, 39, asked his superior, Archbishop Keith O'Brien, to transfer him to an overseas retreat before the controversial account was published.

But the crunch came when a device was attached to his car.

Steven was taken over after being in a sanctuary in Montreal to Rome and quizzed by Cardinal Ratzenger about the book and came home With worse Mental health than he went out , the guy quizzing him became Pope.

Walfrid became a Marist teacher,was invo!bed in the formation of St Joseph's in Dumfries in 1875,then rocked up in the East end of Glasgow to put a stop to Catholics mingling with other faiths and formed Celtic in 1888.He then left in the mid 1890s to go to London's East end,before returning to Dumfries to see out his days prior to croaking it in 1915. I'm going to do a bit of research on St Joseph's alumni and any adverse publicity I can dig up. Will post results when I find anything.

Good pal ;)

Last edited:
Walfrid became a Marist teacher,was invo!bed in the formation of St Joseph's in Dumfries in 1875,then rocked up in the East end of Glasgow to put a stop to Catholics mingling with other faiths and formed Celtic in 1888.He then left in the mid 1890s to go to London's East end,before returning to Dumfries to see out his days prior to croaking it in 1915. I'm going to do a bit of research on St Joseph's alumni and any adverse publicity I can dig up. Will post results when I find anything.

Look a bit further afield to another Marist School. St Columbas in Largs. Where they beat a young boy to death for the crime of taking too long in the bathroom.
I have no idea how the b@stards have managed to get away with it for so long.

Look a bit further afield to another Marist School. St Columbas in Largs. Where they beat a young boy to death for the crime of taking too long in the bathroom.
I have no idea how the b@stards have managed to get away with it for so long.
I'm going to have a look at the lot of them AB. Don't want to divert the thread ,so I'll collate what I can mate.

Do you know what this is like @BN94? It’s like your in the ring with your enemy and the two of you are battering lumps out of each other, a wee counter here and a counter there then all of a sudden you start to tire your enemy out. He’s making mistakes and he’s flailing while you fire in punch after punch until your enemy goes down on one knee, struggling to get back up on his feet.
you fire in a few more punches as he rises back up to his feet but he’s uneasy, and you sense victory so you punch and punch, blow after blow, and your enemy is looking straight into your eyes knowing one more blow will finish him.
That’s what this is like, it’s blow after blow of evidence that SHATTERS the separate entity lie.

Mate, you and the rest of the team should be very proud because all of this will culminate in that disgusting horror show of a club being brought to its filthy knees by its own lies and treachery.
Amazing work.

As much as exposing the hypocrisy of seperate identity claims with all these media clips and statements that prove they were indeed joined at the hip and as one, I can't help feeling that they will be constructing their counter attack denials based on the evidence that's being shown.
Let's hope there is something that will not be shown for them to prepare against that will exact the coup de grace to all this seperate entity nonsense.

Decided to go right back to the start and have a look at how celtic came to be. Without too much digging into their founder Brother Walfrid or Andrew Kerins as he was born as. He was a co founder of St Josephs college in Dumfries. Founded by the Marist Brothers which he was one of. Fast forward to the present day and they are part of the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry where a man who was abused there between 1971 and 1975 describes it as "nothing more than a paedophile ring".

Quite the coincidence that two organisations that he founded are abusing boys in the 70s
With all the abuse that has happened In the Catholic institutions in recent times, you shudder to think of what things must have been like back in 1888, when things were less regulated. Especially since this club was set up to deal with children living in poverty.

With all the abuse that has happened In the Catholic institutions in recent times, you shudder to think of what things must have been like back in 1888, when things were less regulated. Especially since this club was set up to deal with children living in poverty.
Well, set up to stop poverty-stricken Catholics from taking soup and charity from the good, Presbyterian people of Glasgow.

To this very day, one of them being branded a "soup-taker" is perhaps the gravest insult which they can receive.

... and rather than spend the next 130 odd years trying to hide their vile actions from the authorities, they simply infiltrated them and probably either threatened, bribed or blackmailed those in high places.

Correct, it would help if posters could desist from petty squabbles over, quite frankly, spurious points unrelated to thread topic.
And cut out the cute comments littered with "lol" while we're at it.
You know as well as me that ever since this thread started then it does deviate now and again. That will always happen.
Also now and again we get the negative posts. This is where it used to really frustrate us. Now it’s different. We’ve probably shown more than any other media outlet ever has. What we’ve done in the space of 2 years is simply amazing. We’ve been thanked by people who have been affected by that club, so that speaks volumes.
We are doing our best with some amazing people in place dedicated to this. We have uncovered quite a lot, and we still have some more.
The negative posts don’t know what we know, and what’s coming. Our job is to show the world what went on at that club. And we will.

You know as well as me that ever since this thread started then it does deviate now and again. That will always happen.
Also now and again we get the negative posts. This is where it used to really frustrate us. Now it’s different. We’ve probably shown more than any other media outlet ever has. What we’ve done in the space of 2 years is simply amazing. We’ve been thanked by people who have been affected by that club, so that speaks volumes.
We are doing our best with some amazing people in place dedicated to this. We have uncovered quite a lot, and we still have some more.
The negative posts don’t know what we know, and what’s coming. Our job is to show the world what went on at that club. And we will.
Well said sir.

Excellent - As Always .

As much as exposing the hypocrisy of seperate identity claims with all these media clips and statements that prove they were indeed joined at the hip and as one, I can't help feeling that they will be constructing their counter attack denials based on the evidence that's being shown.
Let's hope there is something that will not be shown for them to prepare against that will exact the coup de grace to all this seperate entity nonsense.

I'm surprised at your concern and baffled as to why you think they will be able to defend successfully the evidence so far shown .Going by the way the guys behind the scenes have conducted themselves I'm sure there's plenty more evidence to hit these dirty lying bastards in court which we won't see until it comes out in court. You shouldn't underestimate them , I certainly have every faith in them ,and so should you

I'm surprised at your concern and baffled as to why you think they will be able to defend successfully the evidence so far shown .Going by the way the guys behind the scenes have conducted themselves I'm sure there's plenty more evidence to hit these dirty lying bastards in court which we won't see until it comes out in court. You shouldn't underestimate them , I certainly have every faith in them ,and so should you
The past history of this mob in getting away with what they have successfully managed to do is discredit all and sundry for nearly 50 years with corruption at the highest levels that is the reason.
I understand the build up of evidence put out by the good guys on social media and support it 100% and understand why it is being done, but I still feel we need that the final nail in the coffin which should be undisclosed until the court cases start, all power to them.

Last edited:
A common barb aimed at protestants in the Republic of Ireland.
Slightly off topic , we have a friend from Southern Ireland, & he told me he was catholic by default as his grandmother told him that the family were protestant but they were starving & a soup kitchen was set up in the Dundalk area for Catholics, so his family had to masquerade as Tim's to get something to eat. !!!
He's quite open about this & has no time for the RC church

Good to hear BN, after they get what’s coming to them in court you should write a book on it detailing all the negative tactics by Celtic/Holicom you’ve faced working on this. You and your team are in the best position to be the first to release THE definitive account of their shameful actions/inaction. Well done my friend, your posts fill me with hope that they will not spin their way out of this.

Good to hear BN, after they get what’s coming to them in court you should write a book on it detailing all the negative tactics by Celtic/Holicom you’ve faced working on this. You and your team are in the best position to be the first to release THE definitive account of their shameful actions/inaction. Well done my friend, your posts fill me with hope that they will not spin their way out of this.

I'm not legally trained but from the evidence gathered I'm failing to see any way they can worm out of this.tbh

Back