Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This is what concerns me. There seems to be an acceptance of this, as if it is normal. No moral outrage or condemnation. Just apathy.

This whole scandal is a reflection of our society's morals and integrity at large, and it is not good.

It is normal - if you’re catholic. Abuse, denial and cover up is part of their everyday life. And remain faithful to the organisation at all times.

Disgusting creatures.

The disgrace that is Celtic FC has been a burden for decades, not a one off, but a recurring violation of young players. As if this is not abhorrent enough, the deceitful lengths they and their sympathisers have gone and continue to go to is astounding. How anyone cannot show compassion for the victims and their families is inhumane, seemingly our society and government have deemed this institutions behaviour as acceptable. This is what Scotland and Scottish football has become.
seemingly sporting prowess and achievement is more important than young footballers well being.

We hear much about all of the trips that CBC undertook over its many years of existence, have St Patrick's Boys Club been to America, Spain etc? I would suggest no as they couldn't afford it!

Burns took his secrets to the grave,and that’s exactly what the septics board of directors is hoping will keep happening.
Burn's Epitaph on his headstone should read "He knew, he covered it up and did nothing about it."
SHAME.
All the enablers and paedohiders should have the same epitaph,they shouldn't have a monument to them unless it declares their crimes.

Last edited:
Yes here we have another enabler who under no circumstance will believe all evidence gathered. Yet another moron who believes its that stinking club thats the victim. You really cant make that shit up. FFS :mad: :mad:
We think this individual has abused victims and families previously and is now using a different name on Twitter. This individual is also being watched by journalist’s.

We think this individual has abused victims and families previously and is now using a different name on Twitter. This individual is also being watched by journalist’s.
Individuals and organisations with this mentality is the reasons we have a massive problem in our society. Only a no tolerance approach will eradicate these vermin from circulation. To listen to their ideology or justification is insulting to your intelligence.

We must keep the victims, to the front and centre, always, this has taken a life time, to get this far, some of the victims will never see justice, they lost hope and passed on, this for me is what the filth want, how sad is that, that they have no shame, admit to nothing and it will all go away, or so they hope, well there are enough good men and women to make sure this does not happen. My friends never give up hope sometimes this is all they have is hope.

We must keep the victims, to the front and centre, always, this has taken a life time, to get this far, some of the victims will never see justice, they lost hope and passed on, this for me is what the filth want, how sad is that, that they have no shame, admit to nothing and it will all go away, or so they hope, well there are enough good men and women to make sure this does not happen. My friends never give up hope sometimes this is all they have is hope.
When the balloon finally does go up and the dams burst this rancid organisation will be slated throughout the rest of the UK/world however in this backwater the mhedia condemnation will be virtually non existent the usual mouthpieces will be silent when they would usually be bigging up their club Sutton Hartson Stewart Boyd and all scumbags.

The disgrace that is Celtic FC has been a burden for decades, not a one off, but a recurring violation of young players. As if this is not abhorrent enough, the deceitful lengths they and their sympathisers have gone and continue to go to is astounding. How anyone cannot show compassion for the victims and their families is inhumane, seemingly our society and government have deemed this institutions behaviour as acceptable. This is what Scotland and Scottish football has become.
The Scottish Government have not been much help to the survivors either unfortunately , not even a statement nor a word of sympathy for the victims . What a sad little Country we live in now .

Last edited:
I really wish there was an option in Twitter where you could smack someone through the screen.

I guess I'll just have to settle for someone who has 'no interest in football', inadvertedly outing themselves as another tim on Twitter pathetically trying their hardest to defend the indefensible.
Never get angry with them mate. It’s what they want. What they’re doing is proving they have no shame. Their religion has brainwashed them to believe that what has happened at that club is the victims fault. They’ve shown that they will go to any length to protect the name of that club.
Believe us chopper, their day is coming.

After blaming everyone else you would think at some point they would show even some disgust toward their own club, deny everything protect the club is their moto and its in plain view. Totally agree BN dont take the bait, just tell it to them straight.

You would think they’d be better off just saying feck all. When the brown stuff hits the fan they are going to look even more ridiculous and rancid. I wouldn’t have thought that would be possible but they are proving me more wrong as each day passes.

I really wish there was an option in Twitter where you could smack someone through the screen.

I guess I'll just have to settle for someone who has 'no interest in football', inadvertently outing themselves as another tim on Twitter pathetically trying their hardest to defend the indefensible.
No interest in football but notices that the tweets occur more when Celtic have a good result (there is no correlation between the 2 but that’s beside the point). So which is it, no interest in football or do you follow Celtic’s results. Sounds confusing.

No interest in football but notices that the tweets occur more when Celtic have a good result (there is no correlation between the 2 but that’s beside the point). So which is it, no interest in football or do you follow Celtic’s results. Sounds confusing.

This is the bit I don't get.

The Spotlight team have posted tweets after Celtic beat an Icelandic team, after Celtic drew with Kilmarnock, in the last fortnight when Celtic have had no domestic games, and during lockdown when there have been no games at any level in Scotland.

It's almost as if they don't base their post times on Celtic results.

This is the bit I don't get.

The Spotlight team have posted tweets after Celtic beat an Icelandic team, after Celtic drew with Kilmarnock, in the last fortnight when Celtic have had no domestic games, and during lockdown when there have been no games at any level in Scotland.

It's almost as if they don't base their post times on Celtic results.

They are trying to obfuscate and downplay the information by trying to claim it is petty football fans, motivated by football rivalry .

What none of these apologists want to understand, is that it is being driven by decent human beings who have concerns about not only the crime itself, but the machinations of the cover up which continues to this day.

I’ve just watched ‘Athlete A’ on Netflix. It’s about the peadophile doctor working within USA gymnastics for the last 30 years, and the coverup by the organisations president Steve Penny. It’s very similar to what’s transpiring about the CBC/CFC child sex scandal and the coverup that’s ensued. A really tough watch but I do hope that Celtic are drawn out into the public eye, much the same as what’s happened in this documentary. My hope is the victims find justice and the people performing the coverup see the inside of a cell. The truth always outs...just a matter of time.

You would think they’d be better off just saying feck all. When the brown stuff hits the fan they are going to look even more ridiculous and rancid. I wouldn’t have thought that would be possible but they are proving me more wrong as each day passes.
One for the lurkers! 1966 Harold Wilson was PM, foundation work begins on World Trade centre, Vietnam war rages . Sir Robert Kelly and Jock Stein grant permission for the inauguration of Celtic boys club under the charge of one Jim Torbett . The rest is infamous history.

This is where they get the victims part so wrong and it comes straight from their sect church and to a normal thinking person it is just warped twisted and criminal, this is from Roman Catholic Cardinals.

When interviewed for Revelation an ABC Australia program, former president of Ireland Mary McAleese, a devout Catholic and qualified canon lawyer, said there were Cardinals who in her presence had blamed children for the crimes committed against them.

"What they're saying is these children, you know from the age of seven with the use of reason and the age of discretion, are capable of grave sin," she said.

"There is a belief that, yes, that the children have been used by the devil to tempt or seduce or to subvert the vocation of a man who was called by God."

This is where they get the victims part so wrong and it comes straight from their sect church and to a normal thinking person it is just warped twisted and criminal, this is from Roman Catholic Cardinals.

When interviewed for Revelation an ABC Australia program, former president of Ireland Mary McAleese, a devout Catholic and qualified canon lawyer, said there were Cardinals who in her presence had blamed children for the crimes committed against them.

"What they're saying is these children, you know from the age of seven with the use of reason and the age of discretion, are capable of grave sin," she said.

Do you have a link to watch it?

Could only be posted by a Celtic fan. A non football fan wouldn’t even get involved.
And that's part of the problem. It's seen by many as football related and us v them. If only someone outside the football circle would take it on. Even if the odd politician gets involved he is immediately tagged as anti Celtic/anti Catholic.
What we need is a Catholic politician or celeb to have a conscience and be vocal.

The type of investigative journalism that this scandal needs, the exposure would be big.

And that's part of the problem. It's seen by many as football related and us v them. If only someone outside the football circle would take it on. Even if the odd politician gets involved he is immediately tagged as anti Celtic/anti Catholic.
What we need is a Catholic politician or celeb to have a conscience and be vocal.
He or she would still need to get approval from St. Peter of the Holy Piggery to be allowed to tell the real truth or his second in command ie., the Pope .

Back