Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This is where they get the victims part so wrong and it comes straight from their sect church and to a normal thinking person it is just warped twisted and criminal, this is from Roman Catholic Cardinals.

When interviewed for Revelation an ABC Australia program, former president of Ireland Mary McAleese, a devout Catholic and qualified canon lawyer, said there were Cardinals who in her presence had blamed children for the crimes committed against them.

"What they're saying is these children, you know from the age of seven with the use of reason and the age of discretion, are capable of grave sin," she said.

That is a depraved & outstandingly convenient argument they are trying to sell.

Hugh Knew on SSB has said that with the sanctions for football being lifted from Monday his 7 year old grandson can go back soon to his SFA ran football coaching now if there was a beast within this set up would be report that? It is not as if the SFA are squeaky clean now is it. He also backed Doncaster in not getting a sponsor for the SPFL even though he knew of Ladbrokes cancelling last November towing the party line who would have thought!! Ta for a tainted title Neil I will back you all the way.

And that's part of the problem. It's seen by many as football related and us v them. If only someone outside the football circle would take it on. Even if the odd politician gets involved he is immediately tagged as anti Celtic/anti Catholic.
What we need is a Catholic politician or celeb to have a conscience and be vocal.
Sadly the majority of scotshit catholics are celtic minded individuals who put the "good name" of their team before any human goodness and sympathy for the victims of their heinous crimes.

And that's part of the problem. It's seen by many as football related and us v them. If only someone outside the football circle would take it on. Even if the odd politician gets involved he is immediately tagged as anti Celtic/anti Catholic.
What we need is a Catholic politician or celeb to have a conscience and be vocal.

Dirty secrets stay secret..

It's like a sellik omerta

I know it's been mentioned before on FF but it really gets up my nostrils when Catholics who go to church on a regular basis are described as " devout " and Protestants on the whole are described as " staunch "as if going to the chapel makes you superior in some way because you are devout . Do all those child abusing priests regard themselves as devout ? Do they imagine they will be nearer the front of the queue waiting to get into Heaven ? I think the staunch Proddies will be looking down laughing at them stoking the fires while " Auld Nick " will be eyeing them up when they bend down with the shovels and see how they like it . ;)

This is where they get the victims part so wrong and it comes straight from their sect church and to a normal thinking person it is just warped twisted and criminal, this is from Roman Catholic Cardinals.

When interviewed for Revelation an ABC Australia program, former president of Ireland Mary McAleese, a devout Catholic and qualified canon lawyer, said there were Cardinals who in her presence had blamed children for the crimes committed against them.

"What they're saying is these children, you know from the age of seven with the use of reason and the age of discretion, are capable of grave sin," she said.

"The church still was in a fortress, defending itself against all these horrible [people] wanting to drag it down," said Ryan, who went on to abuse many more children in multiple parishes over two decades until he was caught

This quote is from that article about the Catholic Church in Australia.

You could easily replace the word church for club, and it perfectly describes the situation with Celtic now.

They must protect the "good" name of celtic at all costs

"The church still was in a fortress, defending itself against all these horrible [people] wanting to drag it down," said Ryan, who went on to abuse many more children in multiple parishes over two decades until he was caught

You could easily replace the word church for club, and it perfectly describes the situation with Celtic now.

Absolutely sickening, what is wrong with these people?

Absolutely sickening, what is wrong with these people?
Should put a bullet into ALL of these B-stards .
Makes you wonder what other crimes have been " kept secret " because of the confessional .... How many murderers have not been convicted for example ...?
Say 3 hail mary's and then go to Heaven - I'm f-cking sure they're going to Hell .
SICKENING - And their influence is Worldwide .... Frightening and scary ...

Ffs this is the mentality we’re up against. With a multi billion dollar corporation with associated legal clout behind them.

What kind of sick *&%$ would but a football clubs reputation before that of a childs safety and wellbeing?

This is no longer a just a football club...CFC have become some sort of weird cult of adulation where its reputation has been carefully nurtured and protected.

You’ve really got to wonder why the Catholic Church is such a draw for these evil men? You never hear about such things from the Protestant church. Is this because ministers are allowed to marry, have children etc? Does the RCC make its organisation a draw for these people because it doesn’t allow that or does this evil develop in these individuals because it’s prey placed in front of them? Really sickens me how these men are given so much power (a bit like gods on earth) to Listen to people’s secrets, absolve people’s (so called) sins and hold such power over their communities and parishioners. It’s misplaced, outdated and wrong, but it is the richest organisation in the world right, so they’ll go to any lengths to protect it, deflect from it and place blame elsewhere. Appalling.

What kind of sick *&%$ would but a football clubs reputation before that of a childs safety and wellbeing?

This is no longer a just a football club...CFC have become some sort of weird cult of adulation where its reputation has been carefully nurtured and protected.

This quote at the start of that article is beyond belief.

Vincent Ryan is a Catholic priest and a paedophile, convicted of sexually abusing more than 30 children. In Australia's first television interview with a convicted clerical sex abuser, Ryan said there was no reason why he should not remain a priest.

"It's a duty. I've committed myself to it," he said. "It'd have to be a very serious reason, unless I'm stopped by authority, for me to make that decision and at this moment I don't see it."

So, no moral conscience, and in his eyes the crime isn't serious.

This quote at the start of that article is beyond belief.

Vincent Ryan is a Catholic priest and a paedophile, convicted of sexually abusing more than 30 children. In Australia's first television interview with a convicted clerical sex abuser, Ryan said there was no reason why he should not remain a priest.

"It's a duty. I've committed myself to it," he said. "It'd have to be a very serious reason, unless I'm stopped by authority, for me to make that decision and at this moment I don't see it."

So, no moral conscience, and in his eyes the crime isn't serious.
His contempt for innocent children is beyond belief , a good hard boot in the haw maws from the 30 parents individually would go a long way in helping him understand why he should not remain a priest or " filthy beast " in his case , castration might be a better idea for the sick bastard :mad: .

These snippets of Celtc view are clearly showing how farcical the separate entity nonsense is, but why are they putting it on Twitter and Follow Follow? Why don't legal teams keep that for court?
I'm not trying to undermine any of the work that folk have done to get this story out there but you should beware how it works.
In my line of work I know Thompsons solicitors and they're not the first to mind that would want Celtc to be put over the coals. They even sponsor Radio Clyde FFS

These snippets of Celtc view are clearly showing how farcical the separate entity nonsense is, but why are they putting it on Twitter and Follow Follow? Why don't legal teams keep that for court?
I'm not trying to undermine any of the work that folk have done to get this story out there but you should beware how it works.
In my line of work I know Thompsons solicitors and they're not the first to mind that would want Celtc to be put over the coals. They even sponsor Radio Clyde FFS
It's a civil case so there's no jury to poison with prior knowledge of any of the facts.

The way Celtic have handled this is whole affair has been nothing short of appalling.

The denials and outright lies they have told to the victims and grieving families is despicable

Once again I applaud the team on their work in exposing every one of these disgusting lowlifes who blighted so many lives and futures.

Legal teams most probably have hard copies of info from Spotlight.
I'd be surprised if they don't.
There is no way they are gonna take the word of a twitter account as factually correct.
Legal teams most probably have hard copies of info from Spotlight.
I'd be surprised if they don't.
There is no way they are gonna take the word of a twitter account as factually correct.

Put it this way ....can you hear anyone from CFC dispute it?

The silence is deafening

I think it would be foolish to put everything we have into the public domain.

i look on most days and dont see anything progressing from 6 months ago mate, help me catch up
You missed the fact Thompson’s have gone to court?

There were numerous defeatist type posts saying the same sort of thing as you for about a year and a half and it all largely stopped a couple of months ago with the clear and obvious progress being made. Seems you haven’t been paying much attention to this thread if you haven’t noticed that, because it has been obvious to many.

You missed the fact Thompson’s have gone to court?

There were numerous defeatist type posts saying the same sort of thing as you for about a year and a half and it all largely stopped a couple of months ago with the clear and obvious progress being made. Seems you haven’t been paying much attention to this thread if you haven’t noticed that, because it has been obvious to many.
dont have a go at me FFS, the truth will out. good luck to the victims
Has anyone questioned Thompsons tactics yet? seems to be begging the scum to bargain with them
anyone adressed this yet?

Have any of you heard of Theo Fleury ?
He was a fiery NHL player who had 11 season with the Calgary Flames winning the Stanley Cup , playing along side the man on my avatar. TBH all this was before my time in Canada. Fleury although a household name in Hockey, became just as famous for his off ice problems, Drugs, Booze, depression even contemplating suicide. When he got himself together eventually he wrote a book, in that book he said he had been molested by a former coach. This obviously caused a huge stir. The coach was eventually jailed. Fleury, now is an advocate for justice, fighting and speaking out against the injustices in Canada where victims of peados are involved.
I just saw some stuff shared today on FB which made me think of here. I'm hopeless with social media. Don't know if the link below will work. I was wondering if BN94 or similar could contact him, TBH, not sure what for maybe he could possibly highlight this, this side of the pond. He's a call a spade a spade type of guy and doesn't give a phuck who he upsets

There's lots on YouTube about Theo Fleury for you to watch. Some of it quite difficult to watch.

Last edited:
Guys, have any of you heard of Theo Fleury ?
He was a fiery NHL player who had 11 season with the Calgary Flames winning the Stanley Cup , playing along side the man on my avatar.TBH all this was before my time in Canada. Fleury was more famous for his off ice antics Drugs, Booze, depression even contemplating suicide. When he got himself together eventually he wrote a book, in in that book he said he had been molested by a former coach. This obviously caused a huge stir. The coach was eventually jailed. Fleury, now is an advocate of justice fighting and speaking out against the injustices in Canada where victims of peados are involved.
I just saw some stuff shared today on FB which made me think of here. I'm hopeless with social media. Don't know if the link below will work. Look I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if BN94 or similar could contact him, TBH, not sure what for maybe he could possibly highlight this, this side of the pond. He's a call a spade a spade type of guy and doesn't give a phuck who he upsets

There's lots on YouTube about Theo Fleury for you to watch. Some hard to watch

He recently followed " Spotlight" on Twitter

Back