Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

In the new Adrian Goldberg thread there was a question raised “why does he need money for a podcast” It’s fair enough asking that question as people want to know where their money is going? I’ll paste my reply in here also for those that don’t know.

For 2 years now we’ve worked on this and we found a journalist outside of Scotland that is willing to take it on in Adrian Goldberg.
As you’ll be well aware the Scottish media don’t have the balls to stand up and take it on, and the under qualified Scottish government won’t do anything to upset their core vote.
Adrian has been in Glasgow now a few times filming and I think some will be surprised in how far he is willing to go to get the truth out there.
He required 15 grand to get the film produced which is almost complete, and also wants to write a book on the subject.
The reason for the podcast is there has been major developments and he wants to continue breaking news through the podcast, again something the Scottish media are reluctant to do.
Adrian is an independent journalist. That’s why he requires the money and believe me a few of us know exactly what he’s doing and what he’s doing next.
In the end he’s hoping that one of the big networks wants his film. What we’ve learnt over the past 2 years is how corrupt the Scottish press and government really are on this subject. This guy was willing to take it on, and it’s also gathered other interest that we can’t talk about at the moment. Basically that’s why mate.

In the new Adrian Goldberg thread there was a question raised “why does he need money for a podcast” It’s fair enough asking that question as people want to know where their money is going? I’ll paste my reply in here also for those that don’t know.

For 2 years now we’ve worked on this and we found a journalist outside of Scotland that is willing to take it on in Adrian Goldberg.
As you’ll be well aware the Scottish media don’t have the balls to stand up and take it on, and the under qualified Scottish government won’t do anything to upset their core vote.
Adrian has been in Glasgow now a few times filming and I think some will be surprised in how far he is willing to go to get the truth out there.
He required 15 grand to get the film produced which is almost complete, and also wants to write a book on the subject.
The reason for the podcast is there has been major developments and he wants to continue breaking news through the podcast, again something the Scottish media are reluctant to do.
Adrian is an independent journalist. That’s why he requires the money and believe me a few of us know exactly what he’s doing and what he’s doing next.
In the end he’s hoping that one of the big networks wants his film. What we’ve learnt over the past 2 years is how corrupt the Scottish press and government really are on this subject. This guy was willing to take it on, and it’s also gathered other interest that we can’t talk about at the moment. Basically that’s why mate.

In your opinion, do you think Adrian will be in it for the long haul and present a detailed and in-depth investigation into this scandal?

I don't doubt his intentions, I'm just wondering if he knows the hassle and abuse he will receive from individuals who will do anything to continue this cover-up.

In your opinion, do you think Adrian will be in it for the long haul and present a detailed and in-depth investigation into this scandal?

I don't doubt his intentions, I'm just wondering if he knows the hassle and abuse he will receive from individuals who will do anything to continue this cover-up.
He is well aware of what he’s involved in and has gone to great lengths so far to get the truth out there. We trust him.

If that means what I think it means then there will be a lot of arses making buttons
I have a feeling that eventually a long term paedo ring operating via CBC for many years and a lot of people in high places are starting to feel the pressure of what is likely to come seeping out of the woodwork . If they are innocent then they will have nothing to worry about BUT ! .... If they are not o_O ? Just find it strange that there are "not" a lot of people in high places DEMANDING that this be brought out into the open to be fully investigated and punish all those responsible . You just feel like there should be an outcry from individuals who just for the sake of any doubt want to make it clear that it certainly was nothing to do with them if they were in any way connected to CFC.

Last edited:
Apologies for derailing this important thread just a bit. Regarding James Anthony Kelly MSP - list MSP for Glasgow, former pupil of Trinity RC High School Rutherglen, Chartered Accountant who may know Liewell, was active in repealing OB at Football legislation, lodged motion asking Holyrood to pay tribute to Billy McNeil, asked question in Holyrood highlighting alleged racism shown towards TLB, critical of Police Scotland's alleged OTT policing of sellik games, and is generally anti police. A self confessed fan of Bheast FC who cannot do the job he is no doubt handsomely paid for without punting the cause of the scum at every opportunity. I might be wrong but his CV tells me all I need to know. And he was until 01/09/2020 Labour's Justice Spokesman. I know where his loyalties lie.
Exactly.This is what I was thinking. Maybe a coincidence with the above,but I doubt it very much.

Fergus said “On the question of building up the team we are looking at the whole structure from the boys’ clubs and youth right through to the first team as well as scouting and coaching”.

It really doesn’t get any clearer than that and smashes the separate entity nonsense to bits - and all from the mouth of their Chief Exec.

liking gordon woods thinking on this,even after the way he has been treated he still remains calm,concise and gives it to them straight without dramatics,some of the enabler support would love nothing more for gordon(and the other families affected) to sink to the gutter and get tangled up in online spats ,the mans humility shames each and every one of those who know,but choose to look the other way,

liking gordon woods thinking on this,even after the way he has been treated he still remains calm,concise and gives it to them straight without dramatics
Yup, I'm liking this approach and I hope that this continues to be the way. He makes such great points when he says that no matter what he releases there is no response from them.

One would think that if one was accused of an horrendous act that one would actively try to shut down those accusations and accusers.

If you were innocent.

Listen that despicable religion is Worldwide this goes to the top in every country in the World i hope and pray that the Dam is going to burst very shortly and the victims get Justice
This Claire Kelly must surely be finished? Her position is completely untenable. You wouldn't believe half of this if someone made up this story. Gordon Woods is slowly and meticulously getting his story out there, shaming all the people involved. Well done sir.
a

She definitely needs her hard drive looked at. It would explain why the Nevin interview was also pulled before being made available again. Was it also edited or have I just imagined that? I remember reading that Nevin laughing had been edited out. It certainly explains why Gordon's interview wasn't released.

It definitely goes towards explaining why a state-owned broadcaster appears to be covering-up an industrial sized paedophile ring.

It's difficult to be shocked though. If we ever get an independent investigation there will surely be a lot of direct connections between Celtic and those who facilitated the cover up.

I'm looking forward to seeing this woman and many others in front of a jury.

She definitely needs her hard drive looked at. It would explain why the Nevin interview was also pulled before being made available again. Was it also edited or have I just imagined that? I remember reading that Nevin laughing had been edited out. It certainly explains why Gordon's interview wasn't released.

It definitely goes towards explaining why a state-owned broadcaster appears to be covering-up an industrial sized paedophile ring.

It's difficult to be shocked though. If we ever get an independent investigation there will surely be a lot of direct connections between Celtic and those who facilitated the cover up.

BBC has to be rife with them. In the past and now. Consider Savile (sp?). No way people didn't know and enable. This seems to be common behavior among the rich and famous throughout the world. Once you get that rich, it seems that you feel entitled to everything. Peoples' lives don't matter to you any more.

I know that is a generalization but it seems more the norm than someone who is wealthy and altruistic.

Yup, I'm liking this approach and I hope that this continues to be the way. He makes such great points when he says that no matter what he releases there is no response from them.

One would think that if one was accused of an horrendous act that one would actively try to shut down those accusations and accusers.

If you were innocent.
I’d say that’s an open public invitation to challenge anything he’s said

Their silence speaks volumes ...

The investigation should start with how she got the job. That would be well worth putting under a microscope.

Just a thought
..perhaps the likes of Tony Higgins/Fraser Wishart could be of assistance.
the Players Union reps if my memory serves me correctly.
Surely people like that MUST have been aware of what was going on.

Gordon Woods interview was looked at by BBC lawyers then was edited,then was ready for airtime after wee “rhat Nevin’s” car crash interview round about the same time.

Folk out there are beginning to unravel this blanket of filth suppressing info getting out when it affects their family and football club and religion.

Gordon Woods and others will have their day and say,no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:
The many tentacles of this scandal reaches far and wide, lots have a lot to loose and will go to any lengths to suppress the truth. To all that knew or suspected and did nothing, shame on you all. The victims that have carried the consequences of the criminality for years deserve justice and closure, who can begin to understand what they have been through. From the nineteen sixties to the present day is a very long time to wait , hopefully true justice awaits.

Back