Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The systematic rape of our club by a carpetbagger against our will versus the systematic rape of children with the consent of that clubs hierarchy total hypocrisy! We had ARSES anti Rangers supporting entities calling in to radio stations to condemn our club for using a perfectly valid tax avoidance loophole the cry of monies lost to be spent on hospitals schools social work etc was fever pitch however that mob and their use of a Film Industry Tax Avoidance scheme individually from Board level to Management team to players not a mention of this from the moon bowlers same result no monies for schools hospitals social work etc the silence was deafening again aided and abetted by a compliant sweep sweep mhedia the peasants go on about their club as being a family yeah a cult of the brainwashed hypocrites. No movement by the authorities to penalize them no movement by the ARSES or any empathy to penalize them for systematic child rape under the full umbrella of that club....from other club Chairmen or supporters how many won't renew season tickets until that club are rightly punished have not heard that phrase uttered by any Fan Group yet......so is it just Rangers who are to be punished for any alleged criminality are we hated that much?
Surely everyone knows the answer to that question ?

Just now watching this Netflix show "Louis Theroux Savile". I know there is another Savile one out there but it requires another membership that I'm not going to pony up for.

Just sickening the way that these people have been enabled and assisted in committing their heinous crimes. This fnck is on film basically TELLING everyone what he was up to and no one did shit.

I'm hoping 2021 turns out as is being hinted at here. These people ALL need to pay a high price for what they have done, either themselves or by ignoring/enabling.
Saville went to his grave pissing himself laughing. It’s beyond infuriating.

I sincerely hope that all those in authority that helped to keep this scandal covered up are also exposed and punished accordingly as well as that monstrosity of a so called football club.
I have just read an article in Wikipedia regarding the timeline of the 'Inquiry'.

Everyone and their granny knew their was a need for an inquiry no matter how much they tried to suppress the subject. The authorities knew the sheer scale of it with Celtic at the centre. It turns out up until 2014 there were divisions within SNP on how to tackle it. Now it doesn't take a genius to know that the Celtic friendly within them would have bent over backwards to protect their idols.

Lets go back to that interesting year of 2014. The year when it marked the 700th anniversay of The Battle of Bannockburn. The year when they tried their damndest to get the yes vote by exploiting naive young kids to vote for their "Freedom" bullshit. The year when Labour handed Celtic and Celtic Park the golden ticket of upgrading their stadium and surrounding area at the taxpayer's expense.

So what happens next? The Anti British lose their vote for independance. Dumbfounded they then look around for more perks and concessions (lets face it, Labour were giving them land deals for years). Steps up Sturgeon who recognises another shameless opportunity and offers up an independent inquiry into child abuse with the exception of sporting institutions (Celtic FC) and religious institutions (Catholic Church). I knew the shift in Labour to SNP after the independence vote was on a scale that was far too big to be coincidental. It was engineered to suit people who are only interested in hiding the truth.

We live amongst some very sinister brainwashed people that would rather idolatry is protected before any poor victims.

Last edited:
Just now watching this Netflix show "Louis Theroux Savile". I know there is another Savile one out there but it requires another membership that I'm not going to pony up for.

Just sickening the way that these people have been enabled and assisted in committing their heinous crimes. This fnck is on film basically TELLING everyone what he was up to and no one did shit.

I'm hoping 2021 turns out as is being hinted at here. These people ALL need to pay a high price for what they have done, either themselves or by ignoring/enabling.

Well, as far as we know, Savile committed all of these abuses in England KYB, yet he never committed any in Scotland officially ?

Seems very strange doesn’t it ?

As in ‘just what protection was he afforded up here that Enabled that ?’

Quite astonishing.

Saville went to his grave pissing himself laughing. It’s beyond infuriating.

There's AT LEAST another two former directors of cfc being afforded that same privilege. They have been protected and spared the public scrutiny their deception deserves. These two have been ably assisted by some extremely sinister figures in police and judiciary to media political and religious circles. The have benefited from that insulation since at least the 60's . It's almost 2021........just let that sink in!

Well, as far as we know, Savile committed all of these abuses in England KYB, yet he never committed any in Scotland officially ?

Quite astonishing.
He regularly walked form Lands End to John O' Groats and behaved impeccably between John O'Groats and Gretna and like a beast between Carlisle and Lands End. Of course he did

And of course he had that remote cottage somewhere near Glencoe, and nothing untoward ever happened there. Perish the thought

He regularly walked form Lands End to John O' Groats and behaved impeccably between John O'Groats and Gretna and like a beast between Carlisle and Lands End. Of course he did

And of course he had that remote cottage somewhere near Glencoe, and nothing untoward ever happened there. Perish the thought

Exactly.

It shows the power of the ‘ring’ he was part of in Scotland Billy.

Quite astonishing.
He certainly didn't come up here on several occasions just to do the Halt Time Draw at Parkhead

How someone with no experience got that job is a fair question that needs to be asked of people under oath. One of the many things that makes the SFA investigation a sham is they do not have the power to put people under oath(not the biggest reason but a reason.)
I think it’s safe to say that the SFA also need to answer questions under oath along with certain Celtic directors.

There's AT LEAST another two former directors of cfc being afforded that same privilege. They have been protected and spared the public scrutiny their deception deserves. These two have been ably assisted by some extremely sinister figures in police and judiciary to media political and religious circles. The have benefited from that insulation since at least the 60's . It's almost 2021........just let that sink in!
We know where these individuals are. We have done for over a year. They also need to be questioned under oath.

Has there been any investigation into Torbett's life before he turned up at Ceptic? What school did he go to, what church, any youth clubs he was in, any contacts at these places that could have got him in the door with Ceptic. Is it likely Torbett was abused as a kid, etc....?
Yes we have looked into this further and found further links. I apologise but that’s about all we can say on this at the moment.

Yes, and a cohort of O’Brien too.
Ah Grigio, Keith O’ Brien the homophobic homosexual. He epitomises the blatant hypocrisy and double standards endemic amongst that particular branch of the Christianity cult, another sexual predator in exile for “prayer and contemplation” who took his secrets to the grave. Did he fall or was he pushed?

Ah Grigio, Keith O’ Brien the homophobic homosexual. He epitomises the blatant hypocrisy and double standards endemic amongst that particular branch of the Christianity cult, another sexual predator in exile for “prayer and contemplation” who took his secrets to the grave. Did he fall or was he pushed?

There's more than him headed there soon with the self same plan and that's the REAL crime here. That's what troubles me.

People who may not have participated in but certainly have facilitated untold misery to countless children when they could have intervend but instead choose not to.

People who were aware of ALL the facts you have read on here over the years and almost certainly a lot worse. They have ALL the answers the victims families crave yet are being afforded immunity for their ongoing silence. Police know their whereabouts. There is no spade work investigation required to bring about a trial either.

This whole disgusting web of lies and deception revolves around these men. Excuse after excuse after excuse has been wheeled out to prevent these individuals seeing the inside of a courtroom. The latest being what we are being fed right now with the "live case" crap. It's another stalling tactic and it's being directed from our own f***ing government.

There's more than him headed there soon with the self same plan and that's the REAL crime here. That's what troubles me.

People who may not have participated in but certainly have facilitated untold misery to countless children when they could have intervend but instead choose not to.

People who were aware of ALL the facts you have read on here over the years and almost certainly a lot worse. They have ALL the answers the victims families crave yet are being afforded immunity for their ongoing silence. Police know their whereabouts. There is no spade work investigation required to bring about a trial either.

This whole disgusting web of lies and deception revolves around these men. Excuse after excuse after excuse has been wheeled out to prevent these individuals seeing the inside of a courtroom. The latest being what we are being fed right now with the "live case" crap. It's another stalling tactic and it's being directed from our own f***ing government.
Another one who has escaped punishment.

He said that while he regretted what had happened within the Church, he was "able to sleep quite well on most occasions".

Not saying that's not relevant but the guilty people who presided over one particular club should be the focus here.
I was trying to allude to what survivors face up here in terms of how those responsible for these crimes escape punishment time and again. They go unpunished because there is a structure, by certain organisations , in place to defend them. This goes right through every society, enabled by individuals in positions of power.

I was trying to allude to what survivors face up here in terms of how those responsible for these crimes escape punishment time and again. They go unpunished because there is a structure, by certain organisations , in place to defend them. This goes right through every society, enabled by individuals in positions of power.

I understand that entirely mate and of course you are unfortunately correct. The troubling thing for me is specifically speaking this isn't the catholic church with all its power and influence that's in question, it's a poxy football club and the protection of it.

Last edited:
I understand that entirely mate and of course you are unfortunately correct. The troubling thing for me is specifically speaking this isn't the catholic church with all its power and influence that's in question, it's a proxy football club and the protection of it.
My feelings around this , and I have no evidence, is that someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes for that clubs defence. This scandal is huge, and for it to remain relatively unknown outside this country tells us there is power behind it helping that club.

However, I believe that judgement day is coming for that club and those who have tried to silence the survivors and prevent justice.

I understand that entirely mate and of course you are unfortunately correct. The troubling thing for me is specifically speaking this isn't the catholic church with all its power and influence that's in question, it's a proxy football club and the protection of it.
Celtic and the Roman Catholic church are inextricably linked same as IRA and the RCC, Nazis and RCC, Mafia and RCC even Pikeys and the RCC. Paedophilia and RCC are synonymous, I am sickened they still exist and I still have to indirectly fund them through my taxes. It even pissed me off to see a “dirty beast” win the 10 grand jackpot on Tipping Point yesterday, how someone can stand there in that get up on national tv and proudly say “I’m a catholic priest” is beyond me.

My feelings around this , and I have no evidence, is that someone is pulling the strings behind the scenes for that clubs defence. This scandal is huge, and for it to remain relatively unknown outside this country tells us there is power behind it helping that club.

However, I believe that judgement day is coming for that club and those who have tried to silence the survivors and prevent justice.
Well said SAB

The protectors will/have fought tooth and nail too bury this scandal .
Shockingly and I am sure the spotlight team will confirm, the sympathisers have great influence on our society.
As a country apparently there is no appetite to properly address this abhorrent situation. All involved both directly or indirectly should be ashamed of their conduct.
The decision to exclude sporting and religious groups from csa cases is alarming.
In Boston the revelations about abuse within the catholic church shocked the world? Here in separate entity Scotland 2020 the pantomime continues.
Operation yewtree disclosed the behaviour of deviant celebrities over decades, tip of the iceberg.
The many victims deserve much better care than they have received too date.

Celtic and the Roman Catholic church are inextricably linked same as IRA and the RCC, Nazis and RCC, Mafia and RCC even Pikeys and the RCC. Paedophilia and RCC are synonymous, I am sickened they still exist and I still have to indirectly fund them through my taxes. It even pissed me off to see a “dirty beast” win the 10 grand jackpot on Tipping Point yesterday, how someone can stand there in that get up on national tv and proudly say “I’m a catholic priest” is beyond me.

I've made the same point on here several times. Even as I typed my last response I knew someone would reply with this.

Yes it's true they are inextricably linked but I very much doubt if push came to shove that even the catholic church would hesitate to throw ceptic under a bus if it means distancing themselves from the controversy. I suspect and I reiterate the word "suspect" there are priests involved somewhere in this depravity and that ceptic have been advised on how best to deal with this with assistance from the RC church. That's only my opinion though which being truthful isn't really relevant or helpful in securing the conviction of the guilty people associated with that club.

The systematic rape of our club by a carpetbagger against our will versus the systematic rape of children with the consent of that clubs hierarchy total hypocrisy! We had ARSES anti Rangers supporting entities calling in to radio stations to condemn our club for using a perfectly valid tax avoidance loophole the cry of monies lost to be spent on hospitals schools social work etc was fever pitch however that mob and their use of a Film Industry Tax Avoidance scheme individually from Board level to Management team to players not a mention of this from the moon bowlers same result no monies for schools hospitals social work etc the silence was deafening again aided and abetted by a compliant sweep sweep mhedia the peasants go on about their club as being a family yeah a cult of the brainwashed hypocrites. No movement by the authorities to penalize them no movement by the ARSES or any empathy to penalize them for systematic child rape under the full umbrella of that club....from other club Chairmen or supporters how many won't renew season tickets until that club are rightly punished have not heard that phrase uttered by any Fan Group yet......so is it just Rangers who are to be punished for any alleged criminality are we hated that much?

We dont do enough to defend ourselves.

I've made the same point on here several times. Even as I typed my last response I knew someone would reply with this.

Yes it's true they are inextricably linked but I very much doubt if push came to shove that even the catholic church would hesitate to throw ceptic under a bus if it means distancing themselves from the controversy. I suspect and I reiterate the word "suspect" there are priests involved somewhere in this depravity and that ceptic have been advised on how best to deal with this with assistance from the RC church. That's only my opinion though which being truthful isn't really relevant or helpful in securing the conviction of the guilty people associated with that club.
Yes mate, that is ultimately the outcome everyone on here is hoping for. Here’s hoping 2021 is the year it happens, with all the collateral damage that goes with it.

When you watch the credits at the end of Spotlight it lists ALL the countries of RC CSA now surely there must be a united body that can promote investigation into these Breasts through UNICEF or the WHO instructing Interpol to get involved liase with the Justice minister/equivalent of these countries concerned and leave no stone unturned in pursuit of the truth of that cult. Or is that going to cause worldwide turmoil of which these nations do not want and if so why?

Very soon Spotlight will be releasing an end of year report. This will contain everything that’s been gathered so far.
Please understand there will be some issues that we can’t mention. This will become apparent why we can’t in the near future.
We will continue to inform this thread and other social media platforms on anything we can release in the future.

Very soon Spotlight will be releasing an end of year report. This will contain everything that’s been gathered so far.
Please understand there will be some issues that we can’t mention. This will become apparent why we can’t in the near future.
We will continue to inform this thread and other social media platforms on anything we can release in the future.
Please accept my thanks for the wonderful work which you do with regards to this scandal. You are truly shining a spotlight on the government, the legal profession, COPFS, Police Scotland, the Scottish main stream media and not forgetting that abomination which calls itself Celt*c Football Club. I am sure that the new year will bring new revelations regarding them all and that can only bring some solace to those that have suffered.

Thank You Sir

The biggest impediment, the biggest road block by some distance in the pursuit of some form of justice for the victims of these monsters is religion. A lot of ostensibly intelligent people, including judges pray to one god or another and really believe that their imaginary guru is listening.

If the problem ended there it would be easily sorted by institutionalising the nutbags.

It's not that easy because some Rangers fans on here believe it too.

The biggest impediment, the biggest road block by some distance in the pursuit of some form of justice for the victims of these monsters is religion. A lot of ostensibly intelligent people, including judges pray to one god or another and really believe that their imaginary guru is listening.

If the problem ended there it would be easily sorted by institutionalising the nutbags.

Absolutely mate, well said.

And of course it will not ne a conspiracy by the RC church and its sporting wing because the Minster for Justice is not a Roman just a useful supporting idiot who may well get most of the fallout not the prvious labour and SNP regimes nor the Judiciary. Useless will be their lamb to the slaughter when the cover up which we all realise goes far higher than Celtic is exposed

Last edited:

Careful brother that kind of blasphemy talk gets you, chopped or sent to the glasshouse. But you are clearly correct, the belief in an all seeing all knowing man in the sky is still a powerful club to be in and normal decency and moral values get skewed in favour of loyalty to ridiculous notions.

To believe in a Creator God should not skew moral values - in fact it should make these values even more sharp. I do not believe for one minute that the abuse of children can just be written off. The abusers are deluding themselves if they think there are no consequences to their action. This should be made clear. I am a Christian and like everyone else I have faith. We all have faith in our world view whatever it is.

Just wait for the screams of "pyure anti Irish kafflik abuse" by the usual useful idiots as they try to sidetrack the issue at hand

To believe in a Creator God should not skew moral values - in fact it should make these values even more sharp. I do not believe for one minute that the abuse of children can just be written off. The abusers are deluding themselves if they think there are no consequences to their action. This should be made clear. I am a Christian and like everyone else I have faith. We all have faith in our world view whatever it is.

Just wait for the screams of "pyure anti Irish kafflik abuse" by the usual useful idiots as they try to sidetrack the issue at hand
I honestly got that response recently after mentioning CBC abuse to one of them. I hadn't even mentioned Ireland or Catholic religion? They still feel like they are victims and unfortunately in their warped mind will see this as victimisation other than justice.

I honestly got that response recently after mentioning CBC abuse to one of them. I hadn't even mentioned Ireland or Catholic religion? They still feel like they are victims and unfortunately in their warped mind will see this as victimisation other than justice.
Its ra sellik wiy...wallowing in victimhood since brother wally shat that club into existence in a gallagate chapel lavvy

Back