Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Jan Žižka

SGL

Their approach of attempting to 'loophole' themselves out of this through the 'separate entity' bs is beyond abhorrent. They are spitting in the faces of victims.

I do hope this court case is a step forward in bringing some closure and remedy to the victims. Justice is never an exact art, but it needs to hit that organisation hard. We must not forget that we all have a roll to play in that by making it clear to any company that associates with them that we do not wish to associate with that company.

Grigo Yossarian

All down to the dedicated graft of the team/group on here on behalf of Cellic's victims.

Salute you all G.

Restored faith.
The team are far from finished mate. Really good to see media people from England wanting
to get involved in this.

We always knew, as a team, what the media were like up here, not to mention wee
Krankie & her convicted Justice Minister, so they'll be exposed on a national level
in the months to come.

jacobite

The team are far from finished mate. Really good to see media people from England wanting
to get involved in this.

Krankie & her convicted Justice Minister, so they'll be exposed on a national level
in the months to come.
I'd just like to add my thanks to the team for all the hard work put in which does now seem to be reaping dividends

What would I like to see?

1. Justice for the victims
2. Closure for the victims, well nigh impossible I know but one can but hope
3. Suitable punishment for CFC. Closing them down would be appropriate but that will not happen. In any case, thrown out of the league and having to re-apply for membership.
4. A European ban for them for at least 5 years
5. Removal of BJK statue
6. SNP named and shamed and put before a tribunal to explain their actions
7. Not worried about SMSM as nature is taking its course with these morons
8. The compliant SPFL and SFA completely thrown out and replaced with people interested in furthering the interests of Scottish football
9. Official recognition of the great work put in by the team on here.

47blue

Truly astounding work by the team on here. Compare and contrast the mhedias forensic analysis in order to find one paragraph on 'Neely'. A mountain of evidence ignored by them, damning their favourite 'club'.
I don’t think it's a coincidence the SFA cover up is delayed. Our guys are so far out in front with irrefutable evidence it's probably invalidated the report.

Simply a Bear

to get involved in this.

in the months to come.

Their positions will be untenable after this has played out.

BentleyBear

Said before and I’ll say again there’s a reason that parkhead is I think I’m right in saying, owned by Willie haughey, it completely protects Celtics position from any claim on an asset for whatever reason, shrewd business.

I wonder if this protects anyone making a claim on it? Although his name may be on the "paperwork", surely lawyers arguing the case for taking it as part of the Celtc assets If required would need to see receipts for upkeep/ bills for maintenance etc? If the maintenance etc is in Celtc name then surely this shows they are in part "Owners"?

Bknowe

to get involved in this.

in the months to come.
Your team have done a grand job GY.

I hope justice is on the way for the victims. I really hope they get it. But I'll be honest, as there seems to be little appetite to even speak about the goings on there in Scotland. The wagons will be circled to try and limit the damage should any adverse verdict come Shameless FCs way.

Keep up the good work.

stevie149

to get involved in this.

in the months to come.
great to hear g y , I hope the media from outside this cesspit rip the smsm to shreds for their involvement in covering up this vile clubs sordid deeds.

Grigo Yossarian

I'd just like to add my thanks to the team for all the hard work put in which does now seem to be reaping dividends

What would I like to see?

1. Justice for the victims
2. Closure for the victims, well nigh impossible I know but one can but hope
3. Suitable punishment for CFC. Closing them down would be appropriate but that will not happen. In any case, thrown out of the league and having to re-apply for membership.
4. A European ban for them for at least 5 years
5. Removal of BJK statue
6. SNP named and shamed and put before a tribunal to explain their actions
7. Not worried about SMSM as nature is taking its course with these morons
8. The compliant SPFL and SFA completely thrown out and replaced with people interested in furthering the interests of Scottish football
9. Official recognition of the great work put in by the team on here.
If this was England your points 1 to 8 would probably be actually achievable, given the detail behind that club's behaviour.

We don't need or want point 9. We are just decent guys & gals trying to get justice for people who a whole sordid cult have abused &
ignored in what is a candidate for the most bigoted & backward
country in the western world.

Macdonsj

I wonder if this protects anyone making a claim on it? Although his name may be on the "paperwork", surely lawyers arguing the case for taking it as part of the Celtc assets If required would need to see receipts for upkeep/ bills for maintenance etc? If the maintenance etc is in Celtc name then surely this shows they are in part "Owners"?
not claiming to be knowledgible about these things but a similar thing is in my work - operating company pays the maintenance etc but the parent company owns it

BUT the operating co pays fees to the parent co

if thats not being done here, it might collapse that argument

cambridgeblue

not claiming to be knowledgible about these things but a similar thing is in my work - operating company pays the maintenance etc but the parent company owns it

BUT the operating co pays fees to the parent co

if thats not being done here, it might collapse that argument
The parent co clearly got benefit - in youth players moving up. You can't have the benefit without responsibility.

Snakehips

It not only blows away the separate entity nonsense, but it also shows CSA was not considered an abhorrent thing to them. Not only did they re-hire Torbett (and actually profit from the alliance), they re-hired Cairney.

To re-hire one is bad enough. But to re-hire two of them? It is almost as if they are getting a slap on the wrist, put into exlie temporarily, then brought back once the fuss has died down.

Evil. They all knew.

Ek_blue

Who paid for the fancy lightshow a few years ago?

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
@Jan Žižka and @Grigo Yossarian (quote)

Might be a good idea to remove that gif of Liewell.
That's a "punch a pape" story right there for the rags.
"Rangers message board in death threat to Celtic boss " type headline.
Wouldn't put anything past them in their bid to deflect.
Maybe...but then they would have to report on this thread then would they not? If they didn't then they would have no way of denying they are refusing to report the full story and the context.
More trouble for the rhags.

Last edited:

Paulski54

Separate entity lie has been a lie from day one.
they knew, we knew, hell EVERYONE knew!!

it’s getting the proof out there that kills the lie stone dead, and the amount of evidential proof that kills it and the kills it again it staggering, and it’s in no small part to what @BN94, @Grigo Yossarian and the rest are doing.

the rhats in the mhedia need to get a grip and start doing their job and reporting this stuff, because sooner or later, it’s going to boil over and it’ll be everyone else that’s running with it.

the useless man who holds the keys to justice in this country needs to get a grip and start investigating what is turning out to be the single biggest scandal this country has ever seen, never mind the game of football. He needs to start holding people, and clubs especially, to account.

the police need to be getting a grip also, as this is criminal stuff now, and the fact that one of the biggest organisations in this country and probably the world itself, has allowed a ring so vile and disgusting to grow and develop and the fact that the perpetrators of this ring have been involved for a very long time, and the amount of victims that have been damaged because of it is astonishing in the fact that the place hasn’t actually been closed down yet. There must be a genuine reason for this, surely it’s not because they are actually scared to close the whole thing down?

the football authorities in this country need to get a grip, because they could and should be sanctioning this club for the damages it has caused, and the scum therein and the damage it will cause this country and this game in the future will damage it further. They are also too scared to do anything about it.

the people who we are supposed to trust to look after us and make sure justice is served and the kids are protected, quite simply aren’t doing what they should be doing!! It’s left up to guys on a football forum, with the help of genuine victims, to sort this charade out once and for all, to bring justice to the victims and to bring the abusers and the enablers to their knees.

justice is all that is wanted here, justice will be served. The scum who treated these kids like toys for their own pleasure and the club who simply sat back and allowed it to happen, justice will be served.

not before time.

Grigo Yossarian

it’s getting the proof out there that kills the lie stone dead, and the amount of evidential proof that kills it and the kills it again it staggering, and it’s in no small part to what @BN94, @Grigo Yossarian and the rest are doing.

the rhats in the mhedia need to get a grip and start doing their job and reporting this stuff, because sooner or later, it’s going to boil over and it’ll be everyone else that’s running with it.

the useless man who holds the keys to justice in this country needs to get a grip and start investigating what is turning out to be the single biggest scandal this country has ever seen, never mind the game of football. He needs to start holding people, and clubs especially, to account.

the police need to be getting a grip also, as this is criminal stuff now, and the fact that one of the biggest organisations in this country and probably the world itself, has allowed a ring so vile and disgusting to grow and develop and the fact that the perpetrators of this ring have been involved for a very long time, and the amount of victims that have been damaged because of it is astonishing in the fact that the place hasn’t actually been closed down yet. There must be a genuine reason for this, surely it’s not because they are actually scared to close the whole thing down?

the football authorities in this country need to get a grip, because they could and should be sanctioning this club for the damages it has caused, and the scum therein and the damage it will cause this country and this game in the future will damage it further. They are also too scared to do anything about it.

the people who we are supposed to trust to look after us and make sure justice is served and the kids are protected, quite simply aren’t doing what they should be doing!! It’s left up to guys on a football forum, with the help of genuine victims, to sort this charade out once and for all, to bring justice to the victims and to bring the abusers and the enablers to their knees.

justice is all that is wanted here, justice will be served. The scum who treated these kids like toys for their own pleasure and the club who simply sat back and allowed it to happen, justice will be served.

not before time.
Great post Paulski.

Simply a Bear

not before time.

Well expressed post.

robertobear

Even though it has been pulled, it needn’t mean the evidence is lost forever. Nevin’s words are still out there, he did say them.

The recording should be archived
If not archived, why not - looks like destroying evidence
Nevin can be re-interviewed
Think this would be the work of Hollicom to get this pulled. Surely some newspaper would run with this story of evidence suppressing destroying .

Latest posts