Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Malbec

I'm in tears once again. Listening to the live chat from the girl on p.815 and the testimony from SWS is really too much to bear.

Rennie was righthand man to Martin Henry, the chairman of the SFA enquiry ffs. This government and establishment are so deeply involved that they have no intention of establishing the truth. Both the SFA and the Scottish Government have full knowledge of what has gone on and what continues to happen regarding covering up these crimes and to knowingly continue this cover up is the greatest crime ever in Scottish history. You will all be found out.

Please please to those in positions of influence, please give up your role in this horrendous crime, give up your position of power, give up your rights to the riches currently bestowed upon you, give up the charmed life and begin to divulge all you know because when it all comes out, which indeed it will, you will have not one fucking single degree on the compass in which to hide. You may not have committed the crimes but you can now do the right thing. You can see the tide turning, you can see the facts and details being established, you can almost hear the knock on your door and so by ignoring the soon to be exposure of all you knew, you are only further harming yourself, your families and your friends. Do the right thing now.

You have nowhere to hide and you must know this. Please give the victims their justice.

LOL 133

I'm in tears once again. Listening to the live chat from the girl on p.815 and the testimony from SWS is really too much to bear.

Rennie was righthand man to Martin Henry, the chairman of the SFA enquiry ffs. This government and establishment are so deeply involved that they have no intention of establishing the truth. Both the SFA and the Scottish Government have full knowledge of what has gone on and what continues to happen regarding covering up these crimes and to knowingly continue this cover up is the greatest crime ever in Scottish history. You will all be found out.

Please please to those in positions of influence, please give up your role in this horrendous crime, give up your position of power, give up your rights to the riches currently bestowed upon you, give up the charmed life and begin to divulge all you know because when it all comes out, which indeed it will, you will have not one fucking single degree on the compass in which to hide. You may not have committed the crimes but you can now do the right thing. You can see the tide turning, you can see the facts and details being established, you can almost hear the knock on your door and so by ignoring the soon to be exposure of all you knew, you are only further harming yourself, your families and your friends. Do the right thing now.

You have nowhere to hide and you must know this. Please give the victims their justice.

Can you expand on the connection between Rennie and Martin Henry?

Craigie

Can you expand on the connection between Rennie and Martin Henry?
He worked with convicted paedophile James Rennie. I believe, and someone better placed than I can clarify, many of the images possessed by Rennie were on his work PC.

They shared an office but Henry was seemingly oblivious to his colleagues actions...

Last edited:

oldtimer

The more I think about it the more I believe that the Celtic Board only sacked Torbett in order to keep Jock Stein at the club. I think he would have gave them an ultimatum with "Him or me".

Now the fact that Jock Stein was so successful they had to. If Stein was a mediocre manager at the time I believe he would have been allowed to leave instead of "One of their own" even though Torbett was a sick bastard. These people have historically kept quiet and saved their own to save their own image.

For Jock Stein to have only been offered a job in the Celtic Pools after his spell as manager and Britain's most decorated stinks. I have never understood it and the usual "He didn't get a place on the board because he's Protestant" might be a reason. However I think the main reason was he was the one to act and get rid of a paedophile. I think the board already knew about it, some may even enabled it and if it weren't for Jock Stein would have carried on under the radar. They basically did a constructive dismissal on him because he opened the genie in the bottle.
He still didn't call the police though did he?

Grigo Yossarian

He worked with convicted paedophile James Rennie. I believe, and someone better placed than I can clarify, many of the images possessed by Rennie were on his work PC.

They shared an office bur Henry was seemingly oblivious to his colleagues actions...

I forget the exact name of the group Craigie, but they started up a group to help with LBGT rights in Edinburgh.

Started up together because their legal documents were signed on the same day, Henry as Director & Rennie as Secretary.

There were a couple of other directors but it just seems highly unlikely that they weren’t accomplices or friends prior to that.

Ive seen the documents sent to CH but it was quite a while ago.