Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Despicable beast of a man, apologising for sexually abusing young children. McCafferty then goes on to say, he hopes the others do likewise. Celtic Football Club knowingly harbored these sick minded predators and for that football club to still state that the Boys Club was a separate entity and not take responsibility for the actions of the Paedophile Ring that carried out these sick attacks of Child Sexual Abuse on young children that they knew was being perpetrated within the realms of said football club, should fill everyone that stands against Child Sexual Abuse with disgust.

Celtic Football Club, you disgust me................

Last edited:
Sorry, could only listen for 13 and a half minutes, Gordon's accounts of the abuse he suffered at the hands of Torbett in the back of that shop are sickening to the extreme. Goodness to have gone through that and then still get further abuse from this monster, I have no words that can truly describe my feelings towards him and the others that through Celtic Football Club, prayed on defenseless young children.

Celtic Football Club, three words that as I have said before, should fill people who stand against these despicable acts of Child Sexual Abuse with disgust.

Gordon Woods is an incredibly brave man and I wish him and the others who are fighting for justice every success.

No child should have their innocence taken from them in such a disgusting and degenerate way and for Celtic Football Club, to knowingly know and harbor this Paedophile Ring, is totally and utterly beyond all realms of decency.

To all the victims that are in the process of trying to get justice and closure, I sincerely hope you get it.

Last edited:
A pretty compelling piece of witness testimony there. McCafferty claims there was more than him involved - surely that has been pursued, names obtained, and a proper investigation undertaken. Surely?
I wouldn't bet on it, there was a bin bag full of explicit photographs found inside Celtic Park by a cleaner years ago and to date no one is aware if the police have managed to identify any of the individuals in the photographs. The fact that this is happening could only lead to one conclusion and that is that they are being protected by people in high places.

For Celtic Football Club to say that the Boys Club was a separate entity, when all the evidence collected so far, dictates that for decades, that is most certainly not the case, leaves you wondering.

How much more deceitfulness will this football club impose on it's victims of Child Sexual Abuse.

Admit your guilt Celtic Football Club and give the victims of the Child Sexual Abuse perpetrated with your knowledge, closure.

Do the right thing, Celtic Football Club.....

For Celtic Football Club to say that the Boys Club was a separate entity, when all the evidence collected so far, dictates that for decades, that is most certainly not the case, leaves you wondering.

How much more deceitfulness will this football club impose on it's victims of Child Sexual Abuse.

Admit your guilt Celtic Football Club and give the victims of the Child Sexual Abuse perpetrated with your knowledge, closure.

Like the Catholic Church they won’t admit to nothing. This will have to go through the courts. The SFA should be ashamed of themselves. They are the governance of our game. The problem is they to need to scrutinise.

They like things done "privately" as is ra sellik wiy.

The evidence is overwhelmingly strong against them and there is no way they will enter a court with that seperate entity nonsense given what's since been uncovered.

Could they even contemplate the "auld board" switcherooni?

I wouldn't bet on it, there was a bin bag full of explicit photographs found inside Celtic Park by a cleaner years ago and to date no one is aware if the police have managed to identify any of the individuals in the photographs. The fact that this is happening could only lead to one conclusion and that is that they are being protected by people in high places.
This was actually handed over to Scotland Yards Paedo unit. Cullen himself had admitted he took the photos 20 years previously.

So with the best criminal technology to call upon, they allegedly set about trying to identify the poor lads in the photos who at the time would have been around 33/34 years old .

The fact that they could not identify 1 victim is proof positive to me of how high this ring goes.

Sorry, could only listen for 13 and a half minutes, Gordon's accounts of the abuse he suffered at the hands of Torbett in the back of that shop are sickening to the extreme. Goodness to have gone through that and then still get further abuse from this monster, I have no words that can truly describe my feelings towards him and the others that through Celtic Football Club, prayed on defenseless young children.

Celtic Football Club, three words that as I have said before, should fill people who stand against these despicable acts of Child Sexual Abuse with disgust.

Gordon Woods is an incredibly brave man and I wish him and the others who are fighting for justice every success.

No child should have their innocence taken from them in such a disgusting and degenerate way and for Celtic Football Club, to knowingly know and harbor this Paedophile Ring, is totally and utterly beyond all realms of decency.

To all the victims that are in the process of trying to get justice and closure, I sincerely hope you get it.
It’s hard to listen to these stories. There are many people that can’t listen and I fully respect that. Hearing personal accounts of how these bastards operated, and what they said to children is horrific. They destroyed children’s dreams. And the club turned their back.

My first thoughts after reading that was damming, but in a split second i was brought back to earth, no this is another hole in the already crumbling wall of silence, no the victims that have been buried in the foundations have screamed long enough, now many hands have been given to the outstretched arms of the victims and in the process, help them whilst Scorn was poured on them form the Media, and other enablers in the Legal system and Sporting Bodies,

The way i see it now, is the victims have been Smashing the top of the wall with a small hammer, certain people have came a long with a bigger hammer , and are now knocking that wall down from the foundations, and the bad guys up until now, were watching the top of the wall and filling the holes with hollicom bricks, i think a certain porcine featured person decided to leave from underneath what has become the Arch where once stood a wall, and soon there will be no wall. Keep up the Good work Bears/ettes

I have watched Quite a few Celtic pod casts recently Probably about 30, there are various levels of them, some absolute drivel but hilarious, some you think reasonable, but when all of them are looking for answers to their dwindling talent pool looking for answers to their current problems every thing gets mentioned, from new players Managers, board, scouts etc, only once did i hear any of them talk about the BC, Paul j dykes mentioned colts, conversation Quickley changes, the Celtic youth set up is rarely if ever, Mass Amnesia

This was actually handed over to Scotland Yards Paedo unit. Cullen himself had admitted he took the photos 20 years previously.

So with the best criminal technology to call upon, they allegedly set about trying to identify the poor lads in the photos who at the time would have been around 33/34 years old .

The fact that they could not identify 1 victim is proof positive to me of how high this ring goes.

Or perhaps there is some high profile faces in those pictures and blushes are being saved?

Totally agree with this Kylegib,but they are trying to tell us that the cupboard had not been opened for 20 years,honestly who the feck believes that shite,sounds as tho the cleaner did not get the memo-do not open.

What strikes me about the photos being found there is the fact he was comfortable leaving them there. Why?

Totally agree with this Kylegib,but they are trying to tell us that the cupboard had not been opened for 20 years,honestly who the feck believes that shite,sounds as tho the cleaner did not get the memo-do not open.
If I remember correctly it was someone from an outside cleaning firm who found the photos.

The right thing was done and a phone call was made to the Police before anyone at the cesspit could close it down.

Finally got round to watching the Netflix documentary The Keepers.

Going by that I can only imagine what the abuse victims in this Country are going through, the amount of cover ups and denial and the lengths some folk went to in that is harrowing.

Deny, delay, deny, delay in the hope the perpetrators go to their graves, hopefully hell, before facing up to their victims.

Finally got round to watching the Netflix documentary The Keepers.

Going by that I can only imagine what the abuse victims in this Country are going through, the amount of cover ups and denial and the lengths some folk went to in that is harrowing.

Deny, delay, deny, delay in the hope the perpetrators go to their graves, hopefully hell, before facing up to their victims.

And as well as those still having daily nightmares ABB, how many of those children ended their lives early, directly or indirectly, because they just couldn’t cope with the hell it brought ?

And as well as those still having daily nightmares ABB, how many of those children ended their lives early, directly or indirectly, because they just couldn’t cope with the hell it brought ?

I think that is the problem. No one will never know, as a child you are so innocent and believing and as has been mentioned before the victims are made to be the guilty ones by the perpetrators. It’s almost like their dirty secret. Who is going to believe a child over an adult in a position of authority.

The victims feel a sense of shame, some brave ones speak out when they have the courage, others turn to drink drugs or suicide so the total number of victims will never be known.

however if people had acted sooner many many victims could have been spared.

I think that is the problem. No one will never know, as a child you are so innocent and believing and as has been mentioned before the victims are made to be the guilty ones by the perpetrators. It’s almost like their dirty secret. Who is going to believe a child over an adult in a position of authority.

The victims feel a sense of shame, some brave ones speak out when they have the courage, others turn to drink drugs or suicide so the total number of victims will never be known.

however if people had acted sooner many many victims could have been spared.

100% mate.

A dumb question, but when did Torbett start at Celtic. Big Mark posted that the Celtic View is boasting about its 55th year. That must be about the same timescale.

Back