Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Finally got round to watching the Netflix documentary The Keepers.

Going by that I can only imagine what the abuse victims in this Country are going through, the amount of cover ups and denial and the lengths some folk went to in that is harrowing.

Deny, delay, deny, delay in the hope the perpetrators go to their graves, hopefully hell, before facing up to their victims.
I couldn't finish that. Not because it was a terrible documentary, far from it, but just knowing that justice would never be forthcoming for those monsters.
That poor nun was the type of genuinely good hearted girl that you'd think they'd let flourish in their organisation if it was indeed guided by the alleged principles that it was founded on.
Instead when the naive soul tried to expose abuse and evil perpetrated upon children, it cost her her life at the hands of the catholic church.
I would urge everyone to watch it, regardless of my inability to finish it.

I'm not 100% sure of terminologies.

There is a line there about 4 boys in the Boys Club being on an S Form.

Does that mean they were signed to Celtic FC on some sort young player / reserve deal (is that what an S Form is?). Then they transferred them back and forth with the Boys Club, a supposed separate entity?

Yes, S just stands for Schoolboy.

So effectively they were signed to the club, but played for CBC too.

I think that is the problem. No one will never know, as a child you are so innocent and believing and as has been mentioned before the victims are made to be the guilty ones by the perpetrators. It’s almost like their dirty secret. Who is going to believe a child over an adult in a position of authority.

The victims feel a sense of shame, some brave ones speak out when they have the courage, others turn to drink drugs or suicide so the total number of victims will never be known.

however if people had acted sooner many many victims could have been spared.
I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago, about child sexual abuse in St John’s School For The Deaf, in Wisconsin. It was called ‘Silence In The House Of God’.

It revealed that the paedophile priest preferred to target boys whose parents couldn’t use American Sign Language because it made it harder for the boys to tell about the abuse.

There are no words to do justice to the depravity and cunning these animals will use.

Every time I read it I still can't believe he walked free after admitting he took naked photos of 10 year old boys. That's a crime which deserves at least life and if it was up to me much worse.

How couldn't they identify any of the victims? Didn't they wonder how he had access to so many young boys? Maybe it was at his place of work, which at the same time was either operating a paedophile ring or they got very unlucky and employed a large number of paedophiles at the same time. You would think identifying the victims wouldn't be too difficult either unless faces were missing. Match them up to the children who played for Celtics youth teams at the same time.

Do we know the date he was fired by Celtic and the date he was in court? According to that article he was sacked a month later which if correct is a strange length of time to employ someone who takes photos of naked 10 year old boys.

Last edited:
Every time I read it I still can't believe he walked free after admitting he took naked photos of 10 year old boys. That's a crime which deserves at least life and if it was up to me much worse.

How couldn't they identify any of the victims? Didn't they wonder how he had access to so many young boys? Maybe it was at his place of work, which at the same time was either operating a paedophile ring or they got very unlucky and employed a large number of paedophiles at the same time. You would think identifying the victims wouldn't be too difficult either unless faces were missing. Match them up to the children who played for Celtics youth teams at the same time.

Do we know the date he was fired by Celtic and the date he was in court? According to that article he was sacked a month later which if correct is a strange length of time to employ someone who takes photos of naked 10 year old boys.
Regarding Cullen, it does not state if the boys were anything to do with Celtic, only that they were taken at a house. It’s entirely possible he was just using Parkhead as a place to stash it, and again it is also not clear as to whether he actually interfered with the children. However, is it possible he had taken the photos to order, for one of the CBC coaches? There are so many questions, that whilst not reported in the press, you would hope the police asked at the time. Cullen would have known the answers.

Were there are other adults in the photos?

Did he ‘source’ the boys in question, or did someone else do it?

Did he pass the photos on for others to view, or were they accessed by others? If so, who?

Who were the boys? You would presume Cullen would know, seeing as he took the photos.

Who owned the house the photos were taken in?

How many boys were in the 250 photos? The report does not say whether it was 2, or 20.

What attempts were made by the police to trace the boys?

I think there are some famous faces in those pics and they would prefer they were left "anonymous"

I read elsewhere it was started up in 1966 by Torbett - at his suggestion - who was quite young and with no prior experience of football coaching/training.
Torbett was 21, no football coaching ' badges ' etc.
Just given the job by ??
Please watch Gordon Wood and Sonia discuss the vile, disgusting catalogue of sad, harrowing events.
Gordon Woods sat in the back of a car with the European Cup whilst been driven from Glasgow to Dumfries.
The 2 people in the front seats were.....

Sir Bob Kelly and a certain Jock.Stein !!!!!

Torbett was 21, no football coaching ' badges ' etc.
Just given the job by ??
Please watch Gordon Wood and Sonia discuss the vile, disgusting catalogue of sad, harrowing events.
Gordon Woods sat in the back of a car with the European Cup whilst been driven from Glasgow to Dumfries.
The 2 people in the front seats were.....

Sir Bob Kelly and a certain Jock.Stein !!!!!
An enquiry would need to start at the beginning and get to the bottom of these very important questions, then follow a timeline from there with how it was structured and who was brought in by whom and why. Why did Torbett want to start a boys club? Did he have experience? Was he even interested in football? Who introduced him to celtic? Was he interested in teenage boys at 21 or was somebody older in place above him? Was he the bait for younger boys after he got too old? Did he just walk in off the street and ask if he could start a boys club using the Celtic name and crest? Who helped structure it? Who funded it? How did the trophy centre feed into it? There’s question after question about the very beginning of this, then endless numbers of questions about each step for the next 5 decades at least. How were staff selected to work at the boys club? Who selected them?

An enquiry would need to start at the beginning and get to the bottom of these very important questions, then follow a timeline from there with how it was structured and who was brought in by whom and why. Why did Torbett want to start a boys club? Did he have experience? Was he even interested in football? Who introduced him to celtic? Was he interested in teenage boys at 21 or was somebody older in place above him? Was he the bait for younger boys after he got too old? Did he just walk in off the street and ask if he could start a boys club using the Celtic name and crest? Who helped structure it? Who funded it? How did the trophy centre feed into it? There’s question after question about the very beginning of this, then endless numbers of questions about each step for the next 5 decades at least. How were staff selected to work at the boys club? Who selected them?

In some cases(not all) the abused go on to be an abuser ..Was Torbett abused by someone pre 1966?

We think there’s a very good chance that Torbett was a placement and the Catholic clergy possibly played a role in that.
The reason we say this is we have a list in our possession with known perpetrators, suspected perpetrators and possible enablers. On this list there are various priests listed.

Let’s get down to the truth here.
The people who perpetrated these crimes are nearing the end of their lives. They will die, like we all will, and take their secrets to the grave. That is the ultimate goal of these pederasts and their enablers. Hide, shift, deny, deflect, protect.
Classic Catholic Church behaviour.
Priests are ultimately behind this.

We think there’s a very good chance that Torbett was a placement and the Catholic clergy possibly played a role in that.
The reason we say this is we have a list in our possession with known perpetrators, suspected perpetrators and possible enablers. On this list there are various priests listed.
Would this be a reason for Masonic, Protestant Stein to be removed unceremoniously. Perhaps he was about to blow the whistle?

Let’s get down to the truth here.
The people who perpetrated these crimes are nearing the end of their lives. They will die, like we all will, and take their secrets to the grave. That is the ultimate goal of these pederasts and their enablers. Hide, shift, deny, deflect, protect.
Classic Catholic Church behaviour.
Priests are ultimately behind this.
I'm sure one of their ex players mentioned the stench and influence of Catholicism at Celtic.

Possibly an Israeli

Would this be a reason for Masonic, Protestant Stein to be removed unceremoniously. Perhaps he was about to blow the whistle?
The football was not going well and Billy McBungle was brought in to replace Stein who was expecting some honorary directorship but it seems the all inclusive club did not allow protestants into the inner rectum(boardroom) of sharkheed and they offered him the pools job instead....a slighted Stein then left the club .

The football was not going well and Billy McBungle was brought in to replace Stein who was expecting some honorary directorship but it seems the all inclusive club did not allow protestants into the inner rectum(boardroom) of sharkheed and they offered him the pools job instead....a slighted Stein then left the club .
And that’s when he should have blown the lid off it, should have done it prior to that but that is when the human being in him should’ve told all, but hey ho he kept his gob shut so he’s as big an enabler as a lot of others.

And that’s when he should have blown the lid off it, should have done it prior to that but that is when the human being in him should’ve told all, but hey ho he kept his gob shut so he’s as big an enabler as a lot of others.
Given the snippets and info shared by the team her this goes way above Stein.

Given his treatment of John Hughes and silence on the departure of Torbett it's clear Stein had no morals and was quite happy to toe the line from orders above and keep the dirty secrets in house as is ra sellik way.

I'm not 100% sure of terminologies.

There is a line there about 4 boys in the Boys Club being on an S Form.

Does that mean they were signed to Celtic FC on some sort young player / reserve deal (is that what an S Form is?). Then they transferred them back and forth with the Boys Club, a supposed separate entity?
When signing the S form it means you can't sign for any other club, effectively these kids were signing for Celtci, and its only now CFC are saying different.

Under cover police hunting paedophiles was on Channel 4 las night. There are some really sick bastards out there and, possibly, at Celtic Park we are only seeing the milder side of it.

But if society tolerates it at the Celtic end of the spectrum it only gives it a respectability it doesn’t deserve.

Keep doing a Simon Wiesenthal and give these people no hiding place.

More thinking of a method of communication between like minded football fans.

Under cover police hunting paedophiles was on Channel 4 las night. There are some really sick bastards out there and, possibly, at Celtic Park we are only seeing the milder side of it.

But if society tolerates it at the Celtic end of the spectrum it only gives it a respectability it doesn’t deserve.

Excellent post Sir

Yes I watched this too, through my fingers at times. There is no doubt the MO is the same as used by the ring at celtic park. It needs to be exposed in all it's vile detail.

Back