Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

@Grigo Yossarian

Not seen you post for a while on this thread and you have been a huge contributor to this topic

Hope you are okay mate ?

Hi Div1872.

Hope you’re well mate & thanks for your thoughts.

As BN94 said, things have just been a bit mad recently & haven’t been on as much as I’d like.

The team are still cracking away & within 30 minutes of the game finishing yesterday the guys were posting new finds.

We’re all still totally committed to exposing these paedophile harbourers.

Best, G

Hi Div1872.

As BN94 said, things have just been a bit mad recently & haven’t been on as much as I’d like.

The team are still cracking away & within 30 minutes of the game finishing yesterday the guys were posting new finds.

Best, G
Welcome back, Grigo!! Keep up the good work, mate.

Hi Div1872.

Best, G

Cheers Grigo. All good thanks

Glad you’ve just been busy etc

Keep up the good work with all the other posters on here outing the paedo scumbags

Cheers Div1872

Check out the back page of the Evening Times from the 2nd of January 1970 when they appealed for members of their boys club to report to help roll up covers on the pitch.(headline Celtic boys to report)
Where they running their own boys club at the time?

1966 Torbett started the boys club NHP.

So yes, the boys club were there & part of the club.

Hi Div1872.

Best, G
I’ve been looking in from the outside Grigo, glad to see you’re still on the case. I’ve always said you’re a class act.

I wonder how many folk have watched that documentary by Adrain and have the power to help or aid or influence.

Make no mistake it’s still being suppressed imho,from main stream,why is that ??

Abuse doesn’t stop at a border,ask Bennell and co and the CFCcbc ring of predators.

The dam will only hold for so long,it will break!

I wonder how many folk have watched that documentary by Adrain and have the power to help or aid or influence.

Make no mistake it’s still being suppressed imho,from main stream,why is that ??

Abuse doesn’t stop at a border,ask Bennell and co and the CFCcbc ring of predators.

The dam will only hold for so long,it will break!
We will keep fighting until that dam does break BB. You know we’ll never give up.
I urge anyone who says they can’t watch what happened to these kids to please view this film. This could be your child, your friend or family member.
These perpetrators at that club have destroyed people’s lives. The people who knew have played a major part also in destroying peoples lives, and that disgusting excuse of a football club has sat back and even attempted to cover it up. Our government who is riddled with that clubs apologists also need to answer questions. We will come for you.
Spotlight are making progress please believe us. We are uncovering issues that were previously unknown.
To any victim/survivor, friend or family member.. We stand with you and will fight to the end until the truth is out there.
For those who read this thread who knew ( and we do know you follow this thread ) we will find you. We already have a list of enablers that we’re working through. You will get a knock at the door. And for the ones that think it’s gone quiet and you can hide forever? Stay tuned. We will come.
Spotlight are in dialogue with certain people outside these shores that are very interested in what happened on their shores. We are assisting them in any way we can.

We will keep fighting until that dam does break BB. You know we’ll never give up.
I urge anyone who says they can’t watch what happened to these kids to please view this film. This could be your child, your friend or family member.
These perpetrators at that club have destroyed people’s lives. The people who knew have played a major part also in destroying peoples lives, and that disgusting excuse of a football club has sat back and even attempted to cover it up. Our government who is riddled with that clubs apologists also need to answer questions. We will come for you.
Spotlight are making progress please believe us. We are uncovering issues that were previously unknown.
To any victim/survivor, friend or family member.. We stand with you and will fight to the end until the truth is out there.
For those who read this thread who knew ( and we do know you follow this thread ) we will find you. We already have a list of enablers that we’re working through. You will get a knock at the door. And for the ones that think it’s gone quiet and you can hide forever? Stay tuned. We will come.
Spotlight are in dialogue with certain people outside these shores that are very interested in what happened on their shores. We are assisting them in any way we can.
You and your team deserve a huge pat on the back,keep up the good work guys there's many people here rooting for you all,hopefully you will get the justice that's long overdue.

I know the spotlight team won’t stop on here,I know every day new avenue’s and tips come in and get filtered through in order and severity or relevance etc.

it’s a slow process and can be mentally challenging filtering through the files of filth daily and what has not come to light yet.

Good news BN and the gang that options from abroad are not of the table and still in play,undoubtedly down to the hard work and efforts behind the scene’s from you guys and others on here still chipping away.

It may seem slow at times,but having seen how things works behind those scene’s,believe me it’s frantic for effort and justice and professionalism as well as holding down family and work commitments.

Keep feeding the spotlight gang and others folks,eventually you will see results as it’s nothing more than Spotlight others and survivors deserve,share and uncover.

Like BN says folk watch this thread,without hope and to dream for justice or maybe just a voice that’s not being heard yet.

We have that duty to help and aid,whatever badge and colour we all support imo.

BB

I see Man City are refusing to pay a group of men who were abused by Barry Bennell. The abuse happened while he ran a feeder club that was seen by many as part of the Man City youth system. It was featured in the recent BBC documentary. City are denying "vicarius liability" on the basis he was not actually employed directly by them.
Amazingly they have cited the perverted beast as a witness.

The trial later this year is expected to last week's.
This could have implications for Beast FC and Torbett case which will I assume be based on "vicarious liability " ???

Pretty sick making these poor abused men have to face Bennell in a court yet again. Lawyers for the victims are furious. Asking a guy who has lied in court to be your witness ffs.

I thought City had set aside millions to pay victims?

I see Man City are refusing to pay a group of men who were abused by Barry Bennell. The abuse happened while he ran a feeder club that was seen by many as part of the Man City youth system. It was featured in the recent BBC documentary. City are denying "vicarius liability" on the basis he was not actually employed directly by them.
Amazingly they have cited the perverted beast as a witness.

The trial later this year is expected to last week's.
This could have implications for Beast FC and Torbett case which will I assume be based on "vicarious liability " ???

Pretty sick making these poor abused men have to face Bennell in a court yet again. Lawyers for the victims are furious. Asking a guy who has lied in court to be your witness ffs.

I thought City had set aside millions to pay victims?
Theres not a person who was alive in the 80s/90s who thought celtic boys were anything other than celtc. I watched the documentary and it did seem Bennel had his own kind of feeder club that fed city(mainly) before he moved to Alexandria. Although I think city should still help victims that situation is a million miles away from Torbett being granted use of name, colours, crest and facilities as well as being bankrolled by Celtic. There wasn’t one bit of separation.

It’s reassuring to know that you good people are not letting go of this and are doing what the law makers and law enforcers of this country should have been doing for decades and bringing justice for the victims and their families. These pieces of filth have been arrogantly hiding in plain sight for long enough. Many sleepless nights ahead for these beasts, their enablers and apologists at boardroom and government level.
I have posted on this thread many times (despite my apparent post count) my admiration for the work yourself and @Grigo Yossarian and the team do on behalf of the survivors. I like many of the contributors to this thread look forward to some semblance of a conclusion to this shameful stain on this counties recent history when the full facts you have painstakingly gathered are public knowledge.

Theres not a person who was alive in the 80s/90s who thought celtic boys were anything other than celtc. I watched the documentary and it did seem Bennel had his own kind of feeder club that fed city(mainly) before he moved to Alexandria. Although I think city should still help victims that situation is a million miles away from Torbett being granted use of name, colours, crest and facilities as well as being bankrolled by Celtic. There wasn’t one bit of separation.
Mate, I was about in the 70's and it was rumoured then and these rumours are now been proven to be true

The more publicity it gets the better. I notice that comments on the article are not allowed. Perhaps some poisonous comments made them come to this decision?

I see the scum have photoshopped a Rangers pass with a Neilly on it and made up pictures to hit back at anybody who mentions this. They also instantly call people a weirdo for mentioning it. It’s all about silencing any mention of this. I’d gladly have a full and independent inquest into the issues within Scottish football starting from a guy walking in off the street and being allowed to use crest, colours, name and facilities. Massive clubs don’t just give those things away, so what value did Stein and Kelly get out of giving them to some guy who walked in off the street?

I’d gladly have a full and independent inquest into the issues within Scottish football starting from a guy walking in off the street and being allowed to use crest, colours, name and facilities.
Exactly the point. Sure mate just go ahead, oh and by the way if you fancy a few trips abroad just give us a shout.

I just don't know how the government and law are going to try and talk their way out of this when questioned directly in court. Nippy's "I cannae remember" will not hold water.

If you watched the documentary you will recall the lads saying that basically everyone took Bennel's team to be a feeder club for City .
Interestingly in that same documentary it was clearly stated that despite repeated requests by Bennel to be put on the payroll of the club City refused.
The fact that Torbett was not on the Celtic payroll (at least officially) seems to be the scums main defence.
So the cases are to a degree similar in so far as the argument will be over "vicarious liability".

That is not to say that the evidence against the scum is not by far more compelling as you suggest.

If you watched the documentary you will recall the lads saying that basically everyone took Bennel's team to be a feeder club for City .
Interestingly in that same documentary it was clearly stated that despite repeated requests by Bennel to be put on the payroll of the club City refused.
The fact that Torbett was not on the Celtic payroll (at least officially) seems to be the scums main defence.
So the cases are to a degree similar in so far as the argument will be over "vicarious liability".

That is not to say that the evidence against the scum is not by far more compelling as you suggest.

After his disgraceful departure in 1974 Torbett was "re-employed" in an administrative roll which saw him on the committee of several tribute nights of well known celtic faces.

Back