Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

There are apparently 4 inquiries/investigations running in parallel into Boris’s flat renovations but an independent inquiry into decades of child rape happening at a football club is not seen as being in the public interest. What’s wrong with this f&ckin place?
The Roman Catholic Church, Celtic FC and the SNP

Perm any three from three

Kudos to the Team for keeping the fight for Justice going.
The many victims deserve it.
There is NO way these b4stards are getting away with the despicable crimes committed, of which I believe are in the 100s as a conservative estimate.
Crimes at home and abroad.
Crimes against kids FFS.
My low post count is immaterial.
I've followed this thread for a long while and hopefully contributed previously.
I am version 5.5 of my original name.
In God I trust, in the Team I also trust. Sorry for ranting.
Thanks

Didn’t they reemploy a beast knowingly? I’m not sure that can be described as a missed opportunity. More likely taking an opportunity.

Torbetts reappearance imo was an opporchancity for financial gain and allowing him back was the price.

As shown on here he was an organiser and sat on the committee of several well known Celtic stars of the times Testimonials ....but was he officially employed by the club and "on the books" when he came back in this "administrative role"?

That's one to prove

"The grand old team "apparently are not so grand ?
The debauchery associated with Celtic FC over the decades is off the scale.
Any other organisation would and should have been closed,why is it protected?
The charlatans that masquerade within Law,Sporting Authorities and Government are quite unbelievable.
It is testimony to this apology of a country that this scandal has not been properly addressed.
Has justice and truth become a thing of the past ?
The untiring work of the spotlight team is a ray of hope, well done everyone.
Justice for the victims.

Adrian has already shown the connection to Torbetts buisness deals with TTC and connections to the boardroom.

washing money through Torbetts buisness,collections for charities and republican/political folk would all have been sent through that boardroom with McGinn/etc and clean on the other side thanks to JT.

Torbett after training one night took Andrew Gray to Celtic park,told a guy to take him to get a few pairs of new boots in the bootroom while Torbett went upstairs for buisness,Andy waited down stairs and JT eventually came and took him home.

Only stopping at a bank of Scotland night safe in Scotstoun to deposit cash what was in a zipped bag,that bag was either takings from TTC,or cash form the boardroom.

And no doubt abused him like he always did in the car,calculated and a danger to children still and is high profile.

I think he’ll sell up and move on release.

Last edited:
Didn’t they reemploy a beast knowingly? I’m not sure that can be described as a missed opportunity. More likely taking an opportunity.
One known beast was taken back, another beast was taken back to help negotiate the appointment of a new first team manager and another beast was appointed after his first conviction. disgusting behaviour that should carry a punishment.

One known beast was taken back, another beast was taken back to help negotiate the appointment of a new first team manager and another beast was appointed after his first conviction. disgusting behaviour that should carry a punishment.
I thought it was only Torbett that was taken back after being known to be a paedo.
So, it is now know that THREE KNOWN paedos were taken back, maybe even re-employed, by Celtic/CBC ?
Is that where we're at now saying?

I thought it was only Torbett that was taken back after being known to be a paedo.
So, it is now know that THREE KNOWN paedos were taken back, maybe even re-employed, by Celtic/CBC ?
Tommy Burns attempted to bring back the nameless one when he became manager...this was vetoed by then owner Fergus McBunnet who must have known...or was informed by an insider..of the nameless ones previous behaviour towards young boys.

Tommy Burns attempted to bring back the nameless one when he became manager...this was vetoed by then owner Fergus McBunnet who must have known...or was informed by an insider..of the nameless ones previous behaviour towards young boys.
Ironically, it would seem Celtic’s buckler right now is the number of current prosecutions preventing names being named. It would seem that there is a new monthly trial, causing media prejudicial silences.

Ironically, it would seem Celtic’s buckler right now is the number of current prosecutions preventing names being named. It would seem that there is a new monthly trial, causing media prejudicial silences.
One due up shortly a repeat offender, One due up after that a 1st timer I think and One who is still on the run and it's highly probable there are more

I mentioned this some time ago.

They appear to actually be benefitting from the sheer amount of abusers associated with CFC -- in that there is a constant drip-drip of cases and suddenly-publicised accusations, allowing everyone complicit involved to use this excuse of "Can't comment because of "ongoing" investigations."

tbh, the amount of abusers that they have had (and probably still do have) at their club will mean that unless this "defence" is worked-around, they'll continue to go completely unexposed for a long time.

If, as many of us fear, the abuses are continuing in one form or another, then they are simply banking more "ongoing investigations" to come.
It's an appalling situation.

Along with the number of offenders, convicted and alleged, associated with it, this is what makes Celtic different from any other club to have had the misfortune of a paedophile being in its employ. They knowingly and deliberately took at least one back after he'd been kicked out. Why? Whose decision was this?

Has The Bunnet ever been asked to comment on what information he was privy to? And if not, why not?

I mentioned this some time ago.

They appear to actually be benefitting from the sheer amount of abusers associated with CFC -- in that there is a constant drip-drip of cases and suddenly-publicised accusations, allowing everyone complicit involved to use this excuse of "Can't comment because of "ongoing" investigations."

tbh, the amount of abusers that they have had (and probably still do have) at their club will mean that unless this "defence" is worked-around, they'll continue to go completely unexposed for a long time.

If, as many of us fear, the abuses are continuing in one form or another, then they are simply banking more "ongoing investigations" to come.
It's an appalling situation.
They’ve been aligning their ducks for a long time now. The SFA enquiry was nothing more than more cover up. Any mention to them is met with 2 names at Rangers which were brought during the SFA muck raking exercise. Silence for decades until the SFA came to their aid. Manipulation of the governing body and media to cover something like that up would see any club in any normal country demoted at a minimum, if not closed down. We talk about their corruption around voting etc but the biggest sign of corruption is that SFA report. They go on about masons etc while there’s a massive corruption being played out in plain sight.

Along with the number of offenders, convicted and alleged, associated with it, this is what makes Celtic different from any other club to have had the misfortune of a paedophile being in its employ. They knowingly and deliberately took at least one back after he'd been kicked out. Why? Whose decision was this?

Has The Bunnet ever been asked to comment on what information he was privy to? And if not, why not?
Indeed...

Either McCann was aware of Cairney or someone within the piggery with knowledge of Cairneys penchant for wee boys and the bother it could bring with him coming back tipped McCann off.

If it's the latter I suspect Kelly was behind it.

Hum Ma Baws should be chased from politics for ignoring the victims and his failures to remove his own prejudices to affect how the Scot Govt tackle child abuse in Scotland relating to football and religious groups

Let’s face it when they set up the Child Abuse inquiry in Scotland and stopped any investigation into these two groups it was scandalous

Hum Ma Baws is a disgrace ans not fit to hold any ministerial role or be an elected official

The voting public in Pollok must be brain dead

Ch

Cheers, Grigo. Just when one thinks things can't get more sordid...

As someone pointed out this week on twitter - three different reviews for how Boris paid for his flat renovation yet STILL ZERO political desire to acknowledge yet alone tackle this.

Just sickening for the victims.

Absolutely agree Stavanger.

While I’m no Boris fan, which of these has harmed British society more ?

And that’s including people who committed suicide or killed themselves by other means due to the trauma of this organised abuse.

Back