Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Harrogate Bluenose

Dornan.. Who’s son played with cbc whilst the beasts were operating. He offered to assist Gordon Woods then blocked him after the SNP were
re-elected. Apologist

Humza.. No communication with victims or families during his time as justice secretary. Apologist.

Mason.. Who believes the Rangers tax case was as serious as child abuse happening under the name of that club. Apologist.

The list goes on. Not one of them when approached by Spotlight and asked if they would raise a motion in Holyrood agreed to do so. They gave us the same standard reply. They would not raise a motion whilst there was an ongoing police investigation, and also stated they wouldn’t comment until the SFA review was complete.
They stated that it wasn’t possible. We proved them wrong. An independent inquiry can take place under the guidance of a judge whilst there is a police investigation taking place.

The SNP are part of the problem, and certain individuals within that party should be forced to answer questions under oath.

SNP = Coverups and apologists.

Scotland’s shame.
this is the problem and those listed need to be exposed fully once the day comes that opens the door. Just like Savile, this day is coming and the evidence gathered regarding those names listed should place them in a dock themselves.

Southernlion

I found this on FB. Nothing to do with this campaign but it demonstrates the degree of pain felt by a mother. If anyone is really interested I can provide the link.

IF YOU STICK BY THE OTHER PARTY, AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED, YOUR A PEDOPHILE SYMPATHISER.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RUN TO OTHERS.
I WILL RUIN YOU WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE.
JUST LIKE SHE HAS RUINED MY KIDS

BN94

Reading through the thread and hearing about supporters of fhilth f.c. denying any accusations aimed at their club,Even to the extent that they are convinced that it is a great conspiracy against their club,Surely if that’s the case they will openly welcome an in depth investigation to prove their innocence,
That’s the last thing that lot want and they know it. They will continue to deny and deflect until the end. They know their club are in deep. That’s why we’ll never hear the true result of their so called internal inquiry, which we believe never happened. In our opinion it was more attempts to cover the whole thing up.

Kylegib

I find this totally sinister that there is no enquiries or government reviews into this particular issue. Is this for fear of losing votes? Is this what it’s become?
The fear of losing votes is likely to be only a small part of this issue, I believe they are not only trying to protect Celtic fc but are also protecting some very high profile individuals.

mountloyal

It is sickening that an inquiry into this scandal has not taken place. How can journalists and politicians in this tinpot country sleep at night? A disgusting dereliction of duty, shame on each and every one of you.
IF an enquiry ever takes place it will cover the very few abuse incidents at other clubs including our own. It will then become the biggest false equivalence whitewash ever. Not unlike the previous SFA report. It will be presented as Scottish Footballs shame as opposed to Filth FCs shame.
As sure as night follows day.

Grigo Yossarian

IF an enquiry ever takes place it will cover the very few abuse incidents at other clubs including our own. It will then become the biggest false equivalence whitewash ever. Not unlike the previous SFA report. It will be presented as Scottish Footballs shame as opposed to Filth FCs shame.

You might be right mate, but that is a testament to the SMSM, SNP, SPFL & SFA.

They are here, and in their current mindset, because too many people have adopted a defeatist attitude for decades in this country.

Well, we’re different. We won’t give in, we are in it for the long run, and if it takes media & journalists outside this fucked up bigoted country such as Adrian Goldberg to Expose THEM ALL, then we will not stop until justice and closure is served.

BN94

Let them try. And as for the SFA review.. It wasn’t worth the paper it was written on. We knew they would miss a whole lot out.
The most angering thing is the SNP refused to comment on this whole issue until the SFA review was published. That was last year and we’re still waiting.
The SNP want nothing more than for this to go away. We won’t let it, and we would also like to see some within that rancid apologist party to answer questions under oath.

johnkp

You might be right mate, but that is a testament to the SMSM, SNP, SPFL & SFA.

They are here, and in their current mindset, because too many people have adopted a defeatist attitude for decades in this country.

Well, we’re different. We won’t give in, we are in it for the long run, and if it takes media & journalists outside this fucked up bigoted country such as Adrian Goldberg to Expose THEM ALL, then we will not stop until justice and closure is served.
Well said, GY.

mountloyal, whose post do you think is the more constructive, yours or GY's?

Thasunke Witko

A wee bit of track here and maybe already mentioned but I see Steve Coogan is playing Jimmy Saville in a BBC documentary about him and his sordid past.
I like coogan but why would anyone want to play that role in any shape or form is beyond me but if it gets things out there and more people see things that link everything together and more importantly helps victims them I’m good with it

unionjock2

I like coogan but why would anyone want to play that role in any shape or form is beyond me but if it gets things out there and more people see things that link everything together and more importantly helps victims them I’m good with

I like coogan but why would anyone want to play that role in any shape or form is beyond me but if it gets things out there and more people see things that link everything together and more importantly helps victims them I’m good with it
In fairness he did say he thought about it for a long time before agreeing to cover a horrific story but felt it had to be told.

alexg123

I get the feeling things are ramping up BN?
Some arses in the east end “making buttons” as my wee mammy used to say (never got that expression).
I think it's just a more polite way of saying that old well known Glasgow expression ( He's up at court next week for breaking and entering , I bet he's knitting socks wi' his arse ) kind of thing :)) .