Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

They also transferred a charity reg number from Celtic BC / Sports Academy to St Patricks.

Couldn't find evidence of the Celtic BC charity reg before 2004ish.

Almost like CBC fell under a defined umbrella and company from inception in 60s to 00s.

Correcting my own comment.

I can't see any evidence of Celtic BC - renamed Celtic Sports Academy at some point in the 2000s - being a registered charity before 2016.

(And then transferring the charity assets to St. Patricks Sports Academy in 2018)

Who controlled Celtic Sports Academy and Celtic Boys club pre 2016? (Rhetorical Question)

Certain perpetrators are named as
Paedo 1 and Paedo 2 due to upcoming cases. When you see it listed like this then this tells you the magnitude of what went on.
Also keep in mind there are more charges to follow..

P1
(8 convictions)

3 convictions of shameless and indecent conduct between 1967 and 1974

3 victims

5 convictions of sexual abuse between 1986 and 1994

3 victims

P2 (6 convictions)

6 convictions of indecent assault and two charges of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices from 1965 to 1986.

8 victims - 4 St Columba’s Boys Guild, 4 Celtic Boys Club.

Case Code - GE19010036

McCAFFERTY (13 convictions)

1 conviction of sexual abusing a boy in Belfast.

12 convictions of sexual assault on young players between 1972 and 1986.

KING (5 convictions)

5 convictions of lewd and libidinous behaviour

5 victims

CULLEN (1 conviction)

Indecency against boys as young as 10 (took 250 photographs)

STRACHAN (22)

1 conviction of indecent assault on a child.

1 conviction of sexual assault on a 5-year-old boy.

3 convictions for possessing indecent photographs of children.

1 conviction of making indecent photographs of children.

1 conviction of distributing indecent photographs of children.

1 conviction of raping an 18-month-old boy.

3 convictions of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices towards a child.

1 conviction of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour towards a
6-year-old boy.

1 conviction of participation in the commission of sexual offences including lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour, indecent assault, rape, sodomy and assault against children.

2 convictions of discussing carrying out sexual offences and assault against a child.

1 conviction of meet up with another, for the purpose of gaining access to and
committing sexual offences against male children.

1 conviction of using electronic communication with another, to state a desire to share a child for the purposes of committing sexual offences.

6 convictions of using electronic communication with another, to gain access to a child for the purposes of taking indecent images and committing sexual offences.

If you count each of the boys in Cullen's 250 photographs as individual victims, the total of directly attributable and documented victims of paedophiles with Celtic FC/Celtic Boys Club connections is 285.

Total number of convictions is 55 - and that's not counting the convictions that will arise from P1 and P2 upcoming trials.

These household professionals that profited from the endeavours of these perverts
through testimonials etc, shame on you, Provan, Burns and Bonner to name a few .
Then of course Kelly and McGinn , all men of integrity? The tsunami of shame these cretins have created is despicable. Here's hoping the justice system does not let the victims down , enough is enough.

I recall reading that Torbett actually confessed to big Jock who then arranged a meeting with Torbett held at parkhead where he took the financial statements from Torbett then kicked him out.
This asks the question why the Celtc manager had the power to sack someone from a separate entity club and what legal reason was there for big Jock to take the financial statements of another club into his possession at celtc park.

I recall reading that Torbett actually confessed to big Jock who then arranged a meeting with Torbett held at parkhead where he took the financial statements from Torbett then kicked him out.
This asks the question why the Celtc manager had the power to sack someone from a separate entity club and what legal reason was there for big Jock to take the financial statements of another club into his possession at celtc park.
He would have been Honourary Chairman of CBC at that time was he not?

Reactions: wpj
E

Exactly.

When is someone going to ask why a priest is statistically more likely to be a pedophile than a normal citizen.
and why it's predominantly wee boys they prey on? it's the old gays are evil thing from their twisted cult, they try to hide it until they realise its impossible. it all stems from the fact they are absolved of any sin if they quote some mumbo jumbo to another old beast. hey presto! cleansed in a oner. apart from in the real world where their deeds cause untold horror and abject misery.

I'm gonna be brave here and go look through old celtc match programs and see if there is anything that might be of use. If there is I will post it here
If you find anything of interest, maybe best to send it to the team by Private Message.

Not everyone looking at this thread is working in the interests of the victims.

I've said it already, but Billy McNeill definitely came out with that quote. Whether it was a reporter on Scotland Today or Reporting Scotland quoting McNeill outside the court during or after the trial, I can't quite remember. But he said it.
mcneil said this. i remember reading it at the time. it was a quote.

I've popped in and out of this thread since it started and I've refrained from commenting as it's highly emotional and I didn't want to upset or offend anyone.

I just want to say to everyone fighting this just bravo, you are better people than me I'd have folded by now the amount of hurdles that have been put in the way.

Whatever the victims feel is justice I truly hope they get it

mcneil said this. i remember reading it at the time. it was a quote.
Mate its been said many times on here that people read it either in The Daily Record or The Evening Times. Still to see it any documents and been searching everywhere for it it looks like it was added on by a reporter at a later date
If you do find it outwith a newspaper i wouldn't mind seeing it newspapers have a habit of not telling the truth

Semantics, his point still stands. How could anybody support that club knowing the evil that's been carried out there and Celtic's point blank refusal to acknowledge it and take responsibility for it?
Semantics is one word but the claims of 60k at every home game is another example of bare faced lies.
I otherwise agree with you.

I’ve made this point myself. If Stein had the authority to effectively sack an employee of another company they were not separate entities n

I’ve made this point myself. If Stein had the authority to effectively sack an employee of another company they were not separate entities n
Would their argument be along the lines of him having two separate roles, one as president of the boys club and another as a Celtic manager?

In my opinion it's beyond argument that they were inexplicably linked and as such vicariously liable, the club used the boys clubs as a feeder for the first team and allowed that boys clubs to entice players on that premise, they did so whilst also allowing children to be sexually abused unnecessarily all to protect that conveyor belt of 1st team players coming through.

Would their argument be along the lines of him having two separate roles, one as president of the boys club and another as a Celtic manager?

In my opinion it's beyond argument that they were inexplicably linked and as such vicariously liable, the club used the boys clubs as a feeder for the first team and allowed that boys clubs to entice players on that premise, they did so whilst also allowing children to be sexually abused unnecessarily all to protect that conveyor belt of 1st team players coming through.
Showing they are linked will be the least of their problems

When the beneficial link is confirmed by a judge even based on the wording of the SFA report to back it up there should be calls for any titles or trophies to be stripped due to to this abuse and the production line of players the BC supplied during this time. They wanted our titles& trophies stripped during the EBT years as a Club whilst their Club was using a now outlawed similar legal tax loophole scheme as individuals from the Boardroom to the Management team to the players same net result no money for Schools,hospitals....yadda yadda yadda an of course the Paragon of Virtue major shareholder with his mention in the Panama Papers re tax and his money laundering charges.
What I won't accept is morality lectures from hypocrites and liars.

I'm gonna be brave here and go look through old celtc match programs and see if there is anything that might be of use. If there is I will post it here
Sorry to say, I have spent past days going through these programs. Not a mention of CBC in any, and that's going back to about 1969.
(I was hoping to find an advert or some reference to a charity number, but to no avail.) sorry to have wasted time on posting.

In saying that, if indeed there is something like that, it maybe in their 'view' if it goes back that far. But I have no access to that material

When the beneficial link is confirmed by a judge even based on the wording of the SFA report to back it up there should be calls for any titles or trophies to be stripped due to to this abuse and the production line of players the BC supplied during this time. They wanted our titles& trophies stripped during the EBT years as a Club whilst their Club was using a now outlawed similar legal tax loophole scheme as individuals from the Boardroom to the Management team to the players same net result no money for Schools,hospitals....yadda yadda yadda an of course the Paragon of Virtue major shareholder with his mention in the Panama Papers re tax and his money laundering charges.
What I won't accept is morality lectures from hypocrites and liars.
They must face sanctions of a level exceeding the one that forced a club to start from the bottom of the leagues due to using a legal EBT scheme.

They knowingly allowed children to be sexually abused to maintain a structure that gave them a plethora of 1st team players to compete in the league, that can not be allowed to go unpunished.

They must face sanctions of a level exceeding the one that forced a club to start from the bottom of the leagues due to using a legal EBT scheme.

They knowingly allowed children to be sexually abused to maintain a structure that gave them a plethora of 1st team players to compete in the league, that can not be allowed to go unpunished.

#SHUTTHEMDOWN

#SHUTTHEMDOWN
I’m less inclined for that action if I’m honest. They must face up to their failures, face sanctions correcting their bastardised standing and recompense in monetary value and also in terms of apologies to every victim. Shutting them down just gives them closure.
They participated actively in some of the victims as they could of stopped it a lot sooner if they didn’t put their reputation and standing above that of a child’s welfare.

Sorry to say, I have spent past days going through these programs. Not a mention of CBC in any, and that's going back to about 1969.
(I was hoping to find an advert or some reference to a charity number, but to no avail.) sorry to have wasted time on posting.

In saying that, if indeed there is something like that, it maybe in their 'view' if it goes back that far. But I have no access to that material
We have everything that we need going all the way back to the 60’s.
Can I just add this. Lazy journalists and also apologist journalists view this thread. We know who they are even though they think we don’t.
If anyone is going to post what they think is evidence then it might be wise to run it past Spotlight privately first.
Please don’t think I’m trying to dictate on this thread. Far from it.
The reason is we are very close to the court cases and defence lawyers will be looking for any technicality. This is why we ask not to post names of certain perpetrators at the moment. Defence lawyers can use this, as in their client isn’t receiving a fair trial due to recent press reports. This is also why you won’t see their names printed in the press until recently. I hope that makes sense.
Either post to myself or @Grigo Yossarian anytime. We can advise whether to post or add it to the Spotlight database.

Gordon re-tweeted these. Before the elections Dornan showed a lot of false interest. This was obviously to gain votes.
When Gordon approached him again after the election he found that Dornan had blocked him.
Dornan is an apologist.
Blocking a victim/survivor from contacting you. Disgraceful. On a professional level as a politician, and on a human level.

Gordon re-tweeted these. Before the elections Dornan showed a lot of false interest. This was obviously to gain votes.
When Gordon approached him again after the election he found that Dornan had blocked him.
Dornan is an apologist.
And an enabler. He knew what was going on when his own son played for them yet said nothing. I know you look in James so if I am lying come sue me.

Dornan is an apologist.
Dornan is as despicable a character as you will find. Will twist and distort anything to suit his agenda. His own son played for cbc and if I knew what was going on there then so did he. Imo the abusers must have been told from the powers that be that some youngsters were not to be touched. Can you imagine if that was the case. It would make things a whole lot worse if at all possible!

Dornan is as despicable a character as you will find. Will twist and distort anything to suit his agenda. His own son played for cbc and if I knew what was going on there then so did he. Imo the abusers must have been told from the powers that be that some youngsters were not to be touched. Can you imagine if that was the case. It would make things a whole lot worse if at all possible!
Dornan is one of the most vile scumbags in Scotland right now and should have no platform to spread his shite

Dornan self incriminated on Twitter by admitting that he knew something about what was going on during the time his son played for them.

Back