Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

And we had our own mass graves of children just outside Glasgow and it hardly even made a ripple in the news. Hundreds of unidentified dead children, yet hardly a tear was shed.
Smellum House, I think. One of the utterly chilling aspects was that although the majority of the children were infants, and we can perhaps? assume they died of natural causes, there were also a significant number of older kids. These poor mites died without a death certificate, a funeral, was there even an attempt to treat them of their ailments? That no criminal cases were brought on this utter scandal is beyond disgusting.

I hope this isn't off track, but I'm watching Examination Of Conscience on Netflix, Abused children in Spain buy the R.C. church, well worth a watch,the chap makes a great statement in the 2nd episode, the church expects you to Pray, Pay, Obey. He's nailed it with that.

Looking through the Bennell trial reporting just now to see the style of legal defence Man City are trying to use and and this jumped out at me.

Bennell set up a team in the Manchester area called Senrab. Now when I played football in the same era, teams were Colts, Thistle, United etc and all associated to clubs or areas of residence but nothing as strange as Senrab.

Fast forward, allegedly, to a Man City chief scout being called Barnes and Bennells team, Senrab, attracting Barnes attention.

Can the dots be that easy to join and if so, just how far does all of this really go.

For any and all victims, I hope i am wrong, but there could seriously be a country wide network of paedophilia in youth football in that era and beyond.

Looking through the Bennell trial reporting just now to see the style of legal defence Man City are trying to use and and this jumped out at me.

Bennell set up a team in the Manchester area called Senrab. Now when I played football in the same era, teams were Colts, Thistle, United etc and all associated to clubs or areas of residence but nothing as strange as Senrab.

Fast forward, allegedly, to a Man City chief scout being called Barnes and Bennells team, Senrab, attracting Barnes attention.

Can the dots be that easy to join and if so, just how far does all of this really go.

For any and all victims, I hope i am wrong, but there could seriously be a country wide network of paedophilia in youth football in that era and beyond.
Senrab is also Barnes spelled backwards probably his warped sense of humour!

The point I was making is, that because of the club name, he must have known Barnes before he alleges he does.
Strange coincidence, Senrab is a team in East London that produced John Terry, Jermaine Defoe and a host of other top players, not suggesting there is a tie up, but some coincidence.

the thing that goes round in my head about all these mass burials of infants is this.
did they die of natural causes at birth or shortly after or a later illness or was the the horror of all horrors and those taking them off the mothers actually killed them .
gives me the shivers just thinking that
It was a while ago when I saw this Rupert and can't give definite details , a lot of babies went to Australia I believe among other places and lots of mothers never saw their children again , and some searched and found them in later life . Other mothers were told their babies had died of various causes . I guess googling " Lost children of Tuam , Galway "might find the programme .
I found it horrific that the RC church had the power to treat young mothers like that at the command of priests and nuns . What kind of people would do that and call themselves Christians ?:mad:

It was a while ago when I saw this Rupert and can't give definite details , a lot of babies went to Australia I believe among other places and lots of mothers never saw their children again , and some searched and found them in later life . Other mothers were told their babies had died of various causes . I guess googling " Lost children of Tuam , Galway "might find the programme .
I found it horrific that the RC church had the power to treat young mothers like that at the command of priests and nuns . What kind of people would do that and call themselves Christians ?:mad:

Nuns in numerous countries told parents that their newly-born children had died, then they sold them to the rich.

Just when you thought people like Bennell couldn't impact his victims any more, Man City are going to attempt to use a convicted abusers evidence to absolve them of any liability
How this scumbags evidence in any form can be replied upon is astounding

I'm assuming this was the route a certain other club are / were hoping to go down but sadly for them Spotlight has been all over this aspect of the case & have done an amazing job in hopefully ensuring any such attempt is blown out the water

i know mate but as i said in another thread,it was all state sponsored and both north and south of the border too and not confined to the RC church either .Church of ireland were involved as well in running their own homes but nothing to the extent of secretly burying deceased kids,as yet anyhow .
religion eh aghhhhh

The mass graves of babies was a real shocker centred around Tuam in County Galway I believe , felt terrible for the Mothers who had no power over what was happening to their children . A heartbreaking programme and how anyone can believe in the RC teachings is way beyond my train of thoughts , just horrific .
Historic brainwashing of generations added to the education of children from the ages of 4 and 5 has given the Roman Catholic Church complete control and compliance by their cult members,
There are plenty of educated R.C.s who should have the intelligence to question the action of this organisation but because of their upbringing can’t find it in themselves to go against their masters.

www.bbc.co.uk

Tony's Law: Plans for tougher child abuse sentences confirmed

The adoptive family of Tony Hudgell, seven, have campaigned for harsher sentences for abusers.
www.bbc.co.uk

If only the SNP scottish govt followed suit,then perhaps we could rid society of these beasts once and for all.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. The SNP wouldn't want to alienate their core voters.

The mass graves of babies was a real shocker centred around Tuam in County Galway I believe , felt terrible for the Mothers who had no power over what was happening to their children . A heartbreaking programme and how anyone can believe in the RC teachings is way beyond my train of thoughts , just horrific .

'The Missing Children' is available on the ITV Hub.
Distressing and harrowing.
The Irish State, Catholic Church and local councils are all complicit.
Bodies of dead infants thrown into septic tanks and the Irish Police maintain no evidence of wrongdoing. Unbelievable.

Smellum House, I think. One of the utterly chilling aspects was that although the majority of the children were infants, and we can perhaps? assume they died of natural causes, there were also a significant number of older kids. These poor mites died without a death certificate, a funeral, was there even an attempt to treat them of their ailments? That no criminal cases were brought on this utter scandal is beyond disgusting.
Police Scotland were incredibly quick to put out a statement saying that there was no evidence of criminality.
This is from a place where the unfortunates who had stayed there talked about severe physical abuse of them whilst they were children and there were mass graves including older children completely unmarked. How the actual %^*& can the police have been so quick to state there was no evidence of criminality. There was a massive pile of dead children. How is that not evidence itself!? If a mass grave of unknown children has popped up anywhere else other than a Catholic orphanage then it would be absolutely massive world wide news. In Scotland, it is brushed aside as nothing to see. I genuinely feel sick for those poor kids.

www.bbc.co.uk

Tony's Law: Plans for tougher child abuse sentences confirmed

The adoptive family of Tony Hudgell, seven, have campaigned for harsher sentences for abusers.
www.bbc.co.uk

If only the SNP scottish govt followed suit,then perhaps we could rid society of these beasts once and for all.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. The SNP wouldn't want to alienate their core voters.
Young Tony is one amazing youngster , heartbreaking to see what he suffered from his parents who should Never be released from prison . glad to see he is in safe hands now and doing well , great little boy !

The guys from Spotlight have to be throughly commended for the graft they are putting in with regards to this scandal. Obviously the snippets we are getting to see is the tip of the iceberg. I can’t cope with thinking about kids getting abused and having their liberty and dignity taken from them. They trusted these people in charge and they paid for that. I hope that more victims can find the strength to come forward, however I wouldn’t blame them if it’s too much on them and they aren’t able to face it. Let’s hope when they see shining lights like Gordon and the Gray family those brave people will inspire them to come forward.

The guys from Spotlight have to be throughly commended for the graft they are putting in with regards to this scandal. Obviously the snippets we are getting to see is the tip of the iceberg. I can’t cope with thinking about kids getting abused and having their liberty and dignity taken from them. They trusted these people in charge and they paid for that. I hope that more victims can find the strength to come forward, however I wouldn’t blame them if it’s too much on them and they aren’t able to face it. Let’s hope when they see shining lights like Gordon and the Gray family those brave people will inspire them to come forward.
I am not part of Spotlight, and we have probably not even seen half of what they have posted on here.

However, I have been in the fortunate position of being able to research various pieces of evidence and direct links to CFC and forwarded my findings to Spotlight.

So far they have used about 10% of that information for good reason.

So, yeah, tip of the iceberg sounds right.

Yes in lanark mate there's literally hundreds all in one mass grave I knew the Gardner who had worked at the place for 30 years and has been interviewed 1 and some of the shit he told me would make u rage but nothing will happen because police Scotland are looking into it

STORY OF THE DONKEY, LION & TIGER

The donkey told the tiger, "The grass is blue."

The tiger replied, "No, the grass is green ."

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue?"

The lion replied: "If you believe it is true, the grass is blue."

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him."

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 3 days of silence."

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."

The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"

The lion replied, ′′You've known and seen the grass is green."

The tiger asked, ′′So why do you punish me?"

The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!"

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When IGNORANCE SCREAMS, intelligence moves on.

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, so they approached the lion.

As they approached the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn't it true that the grass is blue?"

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him."

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating ′′The grass is blue, the grass is blue..."

The tiger asked the lion, "Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"

The lion replied, "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew was true!"

The biggest waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand. Others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

Is that you King Solomon ? I bow to your wisdom :))

I like that. I'm going to use that.

I am not part of Spotlight, and we have probably not even seen half of what they have posted on here.

However, I have been in the fortunate position of being able to research various pieces of evidence and direct links to CFC and forwarded my findings to Spotlight.

So far they have used about 10% of that information for good reason.

So, yeah, tip of the iceberg sounds right.
I think you know that we appreciate any help from any posters, and that it will always be kept confidential if the person giving the information requests this.
You’re correct in saying that not all information can be released at this moment which is very frustrating, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this for now.
We’ve obviously spoke privately with yourself and I’d like it to be known that @RWL12 has been a great help.
All we ask from other posters going forward is please be patient.
Spotlight is going nowhere. We’re ready for when the time comes.

I am sure that David Hay was up in court about 35 _ 40 years ago for assaulting some youths outside his house can' t remember the verdict but 100% positive

Police Scotland were incredibly quick to put out a statement saying that there was no evidence of criminality.
This is from a place where the unfortunates who had stayed there talked about severe physical abuse of them whilst they were children and there were mass graves including older children completely unmarked. How the actual %^*& can the police have been so quick to state there was no evidence of criminality. There was a massive pile of dead children. How is that not evidence itself!? If a mass grave of unknown children has popped up anywhere else other than a Catholic orphanage then it would be absolutely massive world wide news. In Scotland, it is brushed aside as nothing to see. I genuinely feel sick for those poor kids.
Looking at the reports online, it looks as if several were charged in August 2018, and some of those appeared in court in Jan 2021. No further news since as far as I can see.

What it proves though is that the wheels of justice turn very, very slowly in Scotland when it comes to Catholic abuse, not to mention SNP criminal investigations.

Looking at the reports online, it looks as if several were charged in August 2018, and some of those appeared in court in Jan 2021. No further news since as far as I can see.

What it proves though is that the wheels of justice turn very, very slowly in Scotland when it comes to Catholic abuse, not to mention SNP criminal investigations.
Really? Who was charged and what with?

Again, words can’t express how it must feel to be a victim of these bastards (not just at Celtic but all over)

How the snp as governing body are continuing to ignore this is unfathomable, one can only assume senior people within there are or were heavily backed by those who need these facts hidden.
I’m not so sure about that.

I think it is just as callous as coming down to the snp knowing the republican block vote is what they need to remain in power and ever have the smallest chance of their poisoned independence. They would murder their granny for a vote.

Back