Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

BN94

Thank you so much for your respect guys

Children are our future. Noone should have been left to suffer like those sick bastards did to these poor children. Putting aside my utter disdain for Celtic sorry separate entity FC we have to remember that regardless of these victims being CFC youngsters they were children first and foremost
People like torbett Kelly etc should be put down I don't say that lightly. The justice system in this country is completely messed up when people go to jail for not paying their TV licence and people who hurt kids get a couple of years while some even get suspended sentences.

The day these bastards are brought to book I'll have a nice wee drink and thank all of my FF comrades whose hard work and dedication to this cause is truly humbling
Be confident in Spotlight my friend. We’re finding them.

Talktalk

As a survivor this is hard for Me to write but please keep doing the amazing work you are doing
This thread isn't about me you or anyone it's about the systematic blatant corrupt denial of an organised paedophile ring who let that sink in was purpose was to hurt young boys.

I was hurt when I was 8 it went on for 9 years I told someone who I trusted and they told me to get back to class. Oddly enough when I read stories on this thread I have to dip in and out. It is truly heartbreakig

I pop my head in to this thread once s day and I do hope to pop in and hope to see multiple arrests at separate entity.

The bastards who hurt me used exactly the same tactics as Kelly etc are using lie deflect deny . They used to give me drugs to make me compliant and drugs to sedate me

I'm writing this to let you guys know what these sick bastards put us through and why I hope all the amazing work in here comes to a deserved result

My life has been destroyed by those sick bastards. I self harm smoke and have tried to kill myself sixteen times. I'm not saying woe is me I'm writing it to give you guys survivors perspective . I can't have s relationship because every time someone touched me it would trigger me. It's also left me infertile in any eventl

Please go after these sick bastards with all you have please guys . No child's life should be ruined regardless of colour creed of religion

No surrender
I hit like mate as in fully supporting you rather than the content, their arses are starting to knit socks and I’m sure many of them are in for a deservedly torrid time

Allybear

Children are our future. Noone should have been left to suffer like those sick bastards did to these poor children. Putting aside my utter disdain for Celtic sorry separate entity FC we have to remember that regardless of these victims being CFC youngsters they were children first and foremost
People like torbett Kelly etc should be put down I don't say that lightly. The justice system in this country is completely messed up when people go to jail for not paying their TV licence and people who hurt kids get a couple of years while some even get suspended sentences.

The day these bastards are brought to book I'll have a nice wee drink and thank all of my FF comrades whose hard work and dedication to this cause is truly humbling
The justice system in this country is an utter disgrace. Thanks for sharing your story pal its very much appreciated, totally selfless from you and it will help strengthen many others too. Kick the door right off the hinges.

pelem

Just a reminder again of this multi payment.

The definition of multi is more than ONE, so don't be getn all upset if say 20 million may all they could be asked to cough up.

One sale of their forward line will cover that.

Last edited:

pelem

For radio snyde to acknowledge comments and questions on the boys club scandal in their evening shows they have to justify why four priests was on the periphery of most things during that time and potentially what he seen and heard.

Hollycom will never let that happen.

superallythe2nd

As a survivor this is hard for Me to write but please keep doing the amazing work you are doing
This thread isn't about me you or anyone it's about the systematic blatant corrupt denial of an organised paedophile ring who let that sink in was purpose was to hurt young boys.

I was hurt when I was 8 it went on for 9 years I told someone who I trusted and they told me to get back to class. Oddly enough when I read stories on this thread I have to dip in and out. It is truly heartbreakig

I pop my head in to this thread once s day and I do hope to pop in and hope to see multiple arrests at separate entity.

The bastards who hurt me used exactly the same tactics as Kelly etc are using lie deflect deny . They used to give me drugs to make me compliant and drugs to sedate me

I'm writing this to let you guys know what these sick bastards put us through and why I hope all the amazing work in here comes to a deserved result

My life has been destroyed by those sick bastards. I self harm smoke and have tried to kill myself sixteen times. I'm not saying woe is me I'm writing it to give you guys survivors perspective . I can't have s relationship because every time someone touched me it would trigger me. It's also left me infertile in any eventl

Please go after these sick bastards with all you have please guys . No child's life should be ruined regardless of colour creed of religion

No surrender
Doesn't feel right to "like" the post for the harrowing content but to commend you for finding the courage to come forward. It will not have been easy to write.

Stay strong Sir. Justice will be done.

brand69

No surrender
That's a tough read mate. I have huge respect for you being able to put this on this thread. It actually makes me feel upset. I hope you are ok.

BN94

No surrender
This post needs to be highlighted again. Purely for those that come on this thread saying that justice won’t be served and that we’re wasting our time.
Spotlight have spoken to many survivors and we’ll probably speak to more in the future, and this post proves that survivors from many backgrounds view this thread.
If you feel the urge to post anything negative then please read this post before doing so. Going from our experience then what this gentleman has done takes more courage than you know. These men need our support and we will assist them in anyway we can.

GourockBlue50

Official Ticketer

Well done for finding the courage to speak out. I hope you have managed to seek help but if not you should try to take that step.

I hope you find peace and justice in the very near future.

KYBear_74

No surrender
Hats off to you sir. I'm so sorry for what you were put through when you were so young and the torture you continue to experience. You are more of a man than any of these scum that either did these horrible acts or enabled them by their silence. I don't care how many cups or caps any of them won, they are all shamed by their silence.

Caldow3

This post needs to be highlighted again. Purely for those that come on this thread saying that justice won’t be served and that we’re wasting our time.
Spotlight have spoken to many survivors and we’ll probably speak to more in the future, and this post proves that survivors from many backgrounds view this thread.
If you feel the urge to post anything negative then please read this post before doing so. Going from our experience then what this gentleman has done takes more courage than you know. These men need our support and we will assist them in anyway we can.
You are to be commended on your work and after reading that post by SirWalterSmith, I wish you and your team every success in nailing these vile bastards.

BN94

You are to be commended on your work and after reading that post by SirWalterSmith, I wish you and your team every success in nailing these vile bastards.
That gentleman’s story is horrific. Believe me some of the stories we’ve heard has brought us to tears. And the club continue to deny young boys that were abused at the boys club. It only makes us more determined.

Jollyboy John

Similarities are shockingly similar

When I first read about the Penn State story it was just after their court case, When reading it I thought it was a story made up and made up to have a pop at the situation in this country, where an almost identical scandal had happened but there was no appetite to have a proper investigation.

Both stories almost identical but treated very differently.

Allybear

When I first read about the Penn State story it was just after their court case, When reading it I thought it was a story made up and made up to have a pop at the situation in this country, where an almost identical scandal had happened but there was no appetite to have a proper investigation.

Both stories almost identical but treated very differently.
What struck me was the open discussion on a major sports channel, the way it should be done giving it the attention it deserves. None of this sweep sweep we see here in Scotland.

SirWalterSmith

Be confident in Spotlight my friend. We’re finding them.
I am truly grateful to you mate. People like you are the reason people like me find light in the darkest of places. Not forgetting everyone on this thread working day and night to bring these animals to book.

I wish I could help but it would probably trigger too much trauma but you have my utmost support and if there is ever anything I can do let me know.

I'm very grateful for all the help and support whilst I would not wish anyone to suffer what I did I'm only one person and God knows what these boys went through.

This struggle transcends old firm rivalry it's about justice for people like Michelle and her brother and all the other victims many of whom have been intimidated into silence.

My heart goes out to every victim of these evil rancid animals. God knows how many lives they ruined when all they were guilty of was wanting a game of fitba something every child should have had the pleasure of

Paedophiles go after children cause when they hurt us and manipulate us in a way they can't do with adults.

Thank you to everyone chipping away at this. It speaks volumes that there was numerous Celtic bloggers happy to discuss ebts but fall short of investigating the biggest institutional cover up since savile

Shame on them.

Keep up the great work guys

Ns

RWL12

Just read that again - does that really say that between the two Celtics boys clubs teams there was the chance to see 15 celtic s form signings - separate entity - oh my word!
Thats the biggest amount so far.

BN94 has posted some interesting articles that shows "player A" and "player B" swapping between CFC S Form and CBC, without anyone questioning at the time that they were separate entities.

But 15!!

If a scout was at the game and liked the look of a player, he couldn't enquire to CBC if they were able to approach as he had already signed to Celtic FC.

Not so separate.

change consent