Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Yeah I think your right mate that rings a bell now , cheers .
Kelly was allegedly told to "stick to his story" and mc ginn was hit by an invisible van and dislocated his eye socket.

Get them both dragged into court and put under oath (probably lie) and find out what they knew,why they never reported it,why they covered it up and why they re-employed paedos in their club.

I think it must be remembered that SNP weren’t a big part of Scottish Politics when the majority of these abuse cases were happening, but those of an age and now holding positions in that party were aware of the allegations of the abuse and now, when they have the power, they are protecting their own by attempting to ignore the things that happened.

Is there potential for political figures to have been part of the ring that existed, is there the potential that others in places of power were part of the ring that existed and if they were, that, in my opinion, is why they are using selective deafness to ignore this absolute shameful and despicable series of crimes that have occurred.

The current SNP could easily instruct a public inquiry into the allegations after the civil, and potential further criminal cases, have concluded and show the people of Scotland and the world, that they are a party of moral, ethical and lawful high standards.

We all know they aren’t and the question that we need opposition politicians to ask is why they aren’t getting involved. The political silence from the majority of non SNP MSP’s is deafening and that’s a terrible indictment of their moral and ethical standards.
F*ck me! Doing that would wipe out way more than half their votes they rely on to stay in power.

I think it must be remembered that SNP weren’t a big part of Scottish Politics when the majority of these abuse cases were happening, but those of an age and now holding positions in that party were aware of the allegations of the abuse and now, when they have the power, they are protecting their own by attempting to ignore the things that happened.

Is there potential for political figures to have been part of the ring that existed, is there the potential that others in places of power were part of the ring that existed and if they were, that, in my opinion, is why they are using selective deafness to ignore this absolute shameful and despicable series of crimes that have occurred.

The current SNP could easily instruct a public inquiry into the allegations after the civil, and potential further criminal cases, have concluded and show the people of Scotland and the world, that they are a party of moral, ethical and lawful high standards.

We all know they aren’t and the question that we need opposition politicians to ask is why they aren’t getting involved. The political silence from the majority of non SNP MSP’s is deafening and that’s a terrible indictment of their moral and ethical standards.
Pigs and flying here.
The SNP are a big part of the cover up.
Why on Earth would you omit football clubs and churches from an inquiry into CSA?

Pigs and flying here.
The SNP are a big part of the cover up.
Why on Earth would you omit football clubs and churches from an inquiry into CSA?
Tazza, I felt I had answered the paragraph you put in bold with my final paragraph.

I used could as that's what any moral and law abiding party, or person, would do, but we all know they didn't because they are so lacking in morals and breach the law any time it suits them, that they'd never call out their voters.

Opposition MSP's, collectively from the past to the present should be all over this, but they aren't either and when you see Westminster trying to bury Boris for a Christmas party, which was morally wrong, but SNP and others allow a decades long Child Sexual Abuse scandal to go unspoken never mind enquired on, then that shows the levels that this must go to.

Tazza, I felt I had answered the paragraph you put in bold with my final paragraph.

I used could as that's what any moral and law abiding party, or person, would do, but we all know they didn't because they are so lacking in morals and breach the law any time it suits them, that they'd never call out their voters.

Opposition MSP's, collectively from the past to the present should be all over this, but they aren't either and when you see Westminster trying to bury Boris for a Christmas party, which was morally wrong, but SNP and others allow a decades long Child Sexual Abuse scandal to go unspoken never mind enquired on, then that shows the levels that this must go to.
I was with my Celtic supporting, nationalist qunt, brother in law last night and the news on.
He starts slating Boris for this carry-on.
On this occasion, I have no real problem with that.
On comes tub of lard Blackford.
Brother in law starts “yes, well said, get the telt, get Boris tae feck, principles, that’s what you call principled”
“What do you think of that” he asks.
“Sadly, I have to admit he might be right.”
“I just wish he (Blackford) and his supporters were as principled everywhere else like what should be covered in the Child sex Abuse enquiry”.
End of discussion.

Historic brainwashing of generations added to the education of children from the ages of 4 and 5 has given the Roman Catholic Church complete control and compliance by their cult members,
There are plenty of educated R.C.s who should have the intelligence to question the action of this organisation but because of their upbringing can’t find it in themselves to go against their masters.

They've now got nursery schools to catch them even earlier. Coatholm Nursery in Whifflet closed down then amazingly re opened as St Mary's RC nursery. No one questioned this.

They've now got nursery schools to catch them even earlier. Coatholm Nursery in Whifflet closed down then amazingly re opened as St Mary's RC nursery. No one questioned this.
Just spoken to my better half and she says that all nurseries are non denominational, is it possible the nursery is attached to st Mary’s school , don’t know if there is a sT Mary’s school, any that are attached to RC schools in my area are non dom, maybe someone from the Whifflet area can clarify.
Sorry for derailing thread.

Just spoken to my better half and she says that all nurseries are non denominational, is it possible the nursery is attached to st Mary’s school , don’t know if there is a sT Mary’s school, any that are attached to RC schools in my area are non dom, maybe someone from the Whifflet area can clarify.
Sorry for derailing thread.

No problem. If you look at a map you'll see St Mary's nursery is across the road from St Mary's PS. The nursery backs on to St Mary's RC Church. The PS is on Dundyvan Road and the nursery on Wallace Street.

I worked for Strathclyde Regional Council back in the 90's and the nursery was called Coatholm. It was non denominational. I believe it closed down probably due to cuts/rationalising of services. It then miraculously re opened as St Marys.

If you go on the PS's website you'll hear HT, Brendan Duffy, talk about the school, "its nursery class" and the church.

When this change took place I called and asked about nursery places for my grandchildren. I was assured non RC's could attend but most kids would transfer to the PS when they were of age.

My opinion is this is another example of the underhand, creeping bigotry of this church and its followers.

If you're interested have a look at the school closures and construction of new schools in Coatbridge.

When I grew up there there were 3 non denomination secondary schools and 3 RC ones.

There's now 2 super RC high schools/ community facilities (St Ambrose and St Andrews) and 1 non denominational high school (Coatbridge HS) built on the restricted site of former St Patrick's RC High.

Here's a list of closures of PS in Coatbridge.

Whifflet PS
Coatdyke PS
Gartsherrie PS
Gartsherrie Academy PS
St James RC PS.

Build it and they will come. Dont build it and they'll go to the one you did build.

Is this £100K capped ,will it apply to the celtic boys club victims claims and has it been put in place to financially protect a certain football club?
Surely if this inquiry didn’t involve sporting activities then this should be different?

Also in an article in today's daily mail regarding victims of the daughters of charity of st vincent de paul and the sisters of nazareth, john swinney has said the bulk of the compensation will come from local authorities.
The rc church should be liable for every one of their victims not anyone else.

Is this £100K capped ,will it apply to the celtic boys club victims claims and has it been put in place to financially protect a certain football club?
The problem with this is that it is a ‘one-off’ payment and in accepting it you sign away your legal rights. So they could pay you £10,000 and that’s you done, no further redress.

What date are we looking at for the release of the further info?

I know the authorities keep delaying the trial of one of these scumbags, hoping that he will die before facing justice.

If nature was to drag him to hell tomorrow, would that then give the green light for the release? Or are there other trials upcoming?

What date are we looking at for the release of the further info?

I know the authorities keep delaying the trial of one of these scumbags, hoping that he will die before facing justice.

If nature was to drag him to hell tomorrow, would that then give the green light for the release? Or are there other trials upcoming?
Heard on radio yesterday that it will take at least 5 years to clear the current court backlog of cases.
Could it be that current cases such as murder, rape etc will jump ahead of "historical" cases???

Heard on radio yesterday that it will take at least 5 years to clear the current court backlog of cases.
Could it be that current cases such as murder, rape etc will jump ahead of "historical" cases???
The Hibs' boy Drink Driving did not take long caught on Halloween banned the day we played known as Pengate. So less than 5 weeks it must be the accused not the crime in this Scottish 2 tier justice system.

If this is accepted by the court it is truly momentous
Its the victims Lawyer saying they've established their case, just to avoid any confusion. Hearing is due to end today. No idea how long it will take for the Judge to make a ruling though.

As you say, the decision could indeed be momentous - and not just in relation to the Dhims scandal.

No problem. If you look at a map you'll see St Mary's nursery is across the road from St Mary's PS. The nursery backs on to St Mary's RC Church. The PS is on Dundyvan Road and the nursery on Wallace Street.

I worked for Strathclyde Regional Council back in the 90's and the nursery was called Coatholm. It was non denominational. I believe it closed down probably due to cuts/rationalising of services. It then miraculously re opened as St Marys.

If you go on the PS's website you'll hear HT, Brendan Duffy, talk about the school, "its nursery class" and the church.

When this change took place I called and asked about nursery places for my grandchildren. I was assured non RC's could attend but most kids would transfer to the PS when they were of age.

My opinion is this is another example of the underhand, creeping bigotry of this church and its followers.

If you're interested have a look at the school closures and construction of new schools in Coatbridge.

When I grew up there there were 3 non denomination secondary schools and 3 RC ones.

There's now 2 super RC high schools/ community facilities (St Ambrose and St Andrews) and 1 non denominational high school (Coatbridge HS) built on the restricted site of former St Patrick's RC High.

Here's a list of closures of PS in Coatbridge.

Whifflet PS
Coatdyke PS
Gartsherrie PS
Gartsherrie Academy PS
St James RC PS.

Build it and they will come. Dont build it and they'll go to the one you did build.
Modern Scotland at work. Coatbridge is a prime example of "you reap what you sow" I'm afraid. Nobody to blame but ourselves.

Also in an article in today's daily mail regarding victims of the daughters of charity of st vincent de paul and the sisters of nazareth, john swinney has said the bulk of the compensation will come from local authorities.
The rc church should be liable for every one of their victims not anyone else.

Council tax payers hit again but no one gives a shit.

'The Missing Children' is available on the ITV Hub.
Distressing and harrowing.
The Irish State, Catholic Church and local councils are all complicit.
Bodies of dead infants thrown into septic tanks and the Irish Police maintain no evidence of wrongdoing. Unbelievable.

Kelly was allegedly told to "stick to his story" and mc ginn was hit by an invisible van and dislocated his eye socket.

Get them both dragged into court and put under oath (probably lie) and find out what they knew,why they never reported it,why they covered it up and why they re-employed paedos in their club.
Get the Jeremy Kyle Show lie detector in for the lot of the lying cover up bar stewards and get the truth out about the last 50 years . The Law at times regarding not using lie detectors was probably made by those in high positions who would not like their own discretions to be made public . :mad:

When you say "ourselves" I know what you mean but some of us did fight the good fight and I mean both politically and physically.
Not a criticism mate more an observation. I'm as guilty of apathy as the next guy but there you go. We can slate them all we want but they unite for the greater good and Coatbridge is testament to that.

Seriously though....why has this man and Jack McGinn not been interviewed?
Must be " friends " in high places I guess BB , you know the old saying " birds of a feather flock together " . A real chamber of secrets in that den of iniquity which I hope will be brought to public attention in the not too distant future . Fingers crossed the victims get some kind of justice although the mental strain they have suffered in their memories about these animals will be there forever I guess . Memory man Kelly and McGinn must be brought to book once the trial starts hopefully .

Back