Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Sorry for being ignorant of the law but if Cairney dies does the case die with him as this looks like the road the filth legal team & enablers are going down considering the peodo's age 84

I think there is more to it now. Although the "name" protection is a big part of it, I believe they are trying to protect highly placed individuals.
We know already that Stein, and the CFC Directors who worked at Trophy Centre knew.

There are also links to RC Church, Jimmy Savile and paedophiles down south (Crewe Alexendra etc).

Maybe this 'open secret' went higher than that?

Watt, managing director of property firm Hacking and Paterson, and former president and director of the Property Managers Association Scotland, says he now accepts his former friend and mentor is a paedophile and has pledged to compensate his victims.

Jack McGinns brother knew P#2 was a predatory child mollester in 1961

CFC knew in 1986 P#2 was a predatory child molester ffs

And Why would Watt be compensating victims of P#2?

As a former player, Watt must have been aware of Cairney’s activities - its inconceivable that he didn’t. So why would he buy a house for £85,000 and effectively gift it to Cairney for life? What then changed his view of Cairney?

And he is also a Scottish Government advisor now. Incredible.

Is this the same guy connected to Clyde FC. ?

As a former player, Watt must have been aware of Cairney’s activities - its inconceivable that he didn’t. So why would he buy a house for £85,000 and effectively gift it to Cairney for life? What then changed his view of Cairney?

And he is also a Scottish Government advisor now. Incredible.
So Cairney’s friend and asset protector is directly linked to the Scottish government?

So Cairney’s friend and asset protector is directly linked to the Scottish government?
A former Director and President of the industry’s national professional organisation, The Property Managers Association [Scotland] Ltd, Neil has been, and continues to be, actively involved in providing guidance and input to Scottish Government and other regulatory bodies on the requirements for continued and improved maintenance of the country’s housing stock.

Thanks BN94.

Hopefully all decent people publicise this immoral strategy by the SNP Government to pour further pain on the victims & their families by having lower than warranted compensation.

Additionally, they want every Scottish taxpayer to pay for it, rather than dealing with the companies, including Celtic FC, who enabled these children’s pain.

Immoral & good on Kim Leslie, who has of course already had a successful case that meant Celtic FC paid out, and not normal taxpayers.

Absolutely correct & just to add does another company attached to the filth owns the players & another company holds their finances or something along those lines , 3 separate companies within celtic own the business.
Posturing pre Court Action . to create 3 separate entities , to cloud who is responsible ? The 1984 shuffle was made with this in mind , indicating they are more than aware of culpabillty.

I am ashamed of this country and the people who lead us. The law isn't for the honest, it's for the corrupt. Thank god for the people who have the strength to keep going, the spotlight team,and especially the victims
It really is about time the opposition parties at Holyrood start asking some serious questions about this. For a while we had some opposition MSPs like Adam Tomkins asking these questions, but it seems to have gone quiet lately. No doubt this will be due to legal reasons given forthcoming trials. As you say though, thank God for the people, like the Spotlight team, who have the strength to keep this on track.

The warped individuals associated with this organisation is obscene, the depravity displayed is overwhelming and yet the amount that knew of the depravities and choose to stay silent is unbelievable. Household names ,men of integrity?
Charlatans one and all,decades of deceit and depravity an international scandal and disgrace.
To this day they turn up to represent this abomination of a club as if nothing has happened, absolutely shocking, they must not avoid the consequences for the mistreatment of the victims. The time is now.

*I take that back after a simple google search*
Something should retrospectively be done about Lord Ross and the highest Court in the land because even back then, this is unacceptable...

He sentenced paedophile Bill Kelly, who pleaded guilty to 14 charges of indecent sexual assault on children, to a custodial sentence of 12 months as he deemed the victims to "not have suffered long term damage".[7]

A former Director and President of the industry’s national professional organisation, The Property Managers Association [Scotland] Ltd, Neil has been, and continues to be, actively involved in providing guidance and input to Scottish Government and other regulatory bodies on the requirements for continued and improved maintenance of the country’s housing stock.

Hacking and Paterson ffs. Anyone who's ever had the misfortune of having them as their factor will know what a despicable bunch of robbing bastards they are.

*I take that back after a simple google search*
Something should retrospectively be done about Lord Ross and the highest Court in the land because even back then, this is unacceptable...

He sentenced paedophile Bill Kelly, who pleaded guilty to 14 charges of indecent sexual assault on children, to a custodial sentence of 12 months as he deemed the victims to "not have suffered long term damage".[7]
Did this man, a Law Lord, actually hear,or read of the years of torment, self loathing, wasted lives, and the fact that these vile monsters condition the victims to believe it was their fault. He needs to examine his own consciousness regarding the abhorrent abuse committed against victims,

There always seems to be a common denominator no mwtter where in the world that have cases of child abuse even devoutly catholic Spain is more active in investigating that the Assembly in Holyrood

Once the victims of Child Sex Abuse receive justice for the crimes committed upon them by employees of Celtic Football Club with the full knowledge of those in charge at Celtic Football Club, I sincerely hope that Harvie and others in political, legal and media circles are exposed for what they really are and stand for.
I'm sure them and more will be exposed for what they are and who they chose to protect.

Did he own Stranraer Fc?
He’s been in Ibrox hospitality with the guy Ian something who was Greens pal
No, he was manager for a while during one of their more successful periods. I believe a large part of that was down to his generosity although I may be wrong. Were I at home I’d ask those who know what the actual set up was when Watt was manager. Stranraer is owned by the club members and ran by a committee.

Just like to wish all at spotlight and those involved in the case a very merry Christmas. Keep well, stay strong and you will be in my thoughts
Seconded . You all deserve it .
And the same to you both.
We wish everyone that’s helped us with research on this forum, and also everyone who has contributed a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
2022 should be a very interesting year reference this subject.
Spotlight are ready.

Back